Mr.Possessive's Monster

By Paigebrownie

Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't thin... More

C A S T - l I S T
1
2
3
4
1+ Thought's Of Levi (Levi's Pov)
5
6
7
8
2+ Thought's Of Levi (Levi's POV)
9
10
11
12
3+ Thoughts of Levi (Levi's POV)
13
14
15
16
4+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi POV)
1+ Ace
17
18
19
20
5+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi's POV)
21
22
23
24
25
6+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi's Pov)
26
27
Cover making contest| CLOSED
28
29
30
31
32
7+ Thoughts of Levi (Levi's POV)
33
cc
34
35
36
37
38
WONDER
Extra
Bonus Chapter
Rakings

Epilogue

32K 569 142
By Paigebrownie

Epilogue- Two years later

I press my palm to my stomach fondly as I look at my baby bump. Any minute now this baby could pop out, my first baby. My family, my family with Levi. When I found out I was pregnant I told Levi immediately I didn't even bother thinking up a grand gesture to tell him. I just did, he was beyond thrilled. He got down on his knees and pressed his lips to my stomach.

We are so excited to have this baby, our baby girl. I wanted know the sex, I couldn't just not know.

My parents where so happy, especially my father. Him and his wife made preparations for my baby shower as soon as I told him. His wife, Cassie, is so kind and welcoming. At first I thought she would hate me but she accepted me with open arms. My mother has yet to get married again but she's happy just being a grandmother to my child.

Ace and his girlfriend Robin are still dating. They did have rocky relationship at first because of all the traveling from Seattle to here but they made it work. Robin moved here to be closer Ace.

Levi, he's happy with me. He works as a executive leader of a business. My father helped him out at first but now he's built a stable empire.

I look up from my belly to see Levi laying on the couch looking down at a book on parenting. How did I end up with such a great husband.

Wanting to be closer to him I get up from my seat and begin walking over to him but freeze when I feel the leggings I'm wearing dampen.

Really? Baby, right now?

I wasn't due for another five days.

"Levi?" I breath out.

He looks up from his book, I could see the panic rushing to his face. He immediately gets up and stares at me for a quick second. "Did you just-"

"Go into labor? You could say that."

All could drains from his face, he was having a pre-parental panic attack. "Oh my god! We have to get you the hospital!"

I nod, "I have to change though, I can't go in wet leggings." He wanted protest but let me go following after me like a dog.

I pick out a flowy top and black leggings. I lay them out on the bed before stripping out my clothes. I turn to the shower so I could take a quick shower. "What are you doing!" He yells, "We don't have time for a shower!"

"Oh chill, the baby isn't going to pop out right now. I haven't even felt a real contraction yet. It'll take hours for the baby to pop out." I dismiss him carelessly.

Levi's eyes bulge out the sockets, "Can you not keep on saying pop out the baby?"

I chuckle getting in the shower. "Be a dear and pack some extra clothes for me, just in case." I ask him as the water of the shower hits my back. I tie my hair up in bun and laver up my body with soap.

I get out the shower 10 minutes later and pull on the clothes. Suddenly I'm really hungry. "Babe I want pancakes," I pout.

"Hadley!" He says still in a panic. "We do not have time for damn pancakes."

I chide him, "Do not curse in front of the baby!"

Levi groans, "T-The bab- ugh!" He rushes to the kitchen to heat up the left over pancakes from yesterday's breakfast.

I sit on the couch and pull out my phone. Oh I have to call my mom and tell I went into labor. "Mom hi!" I grin when she picks up the phone.

"Hadley how are you?" She asks kindly.

I smile, "I went into labor!"

She squeals, "Oh my god! Yes! Are you at the hospital?" I could hear her moving already on the way to come see me.

I shake my head, "No, I'm waiting for my pancakes to heat up." I glance at the kitchen where Levi stood in front of the the microwave frustratedly.

"For god sakes Hadley, Levi is probably freaking out. As soon as those pancakes are ready leave!" She orders me.

I sigh, "Um well I can't, I need to finish packing a baby bag." I tell her, I completely forgot about that until now.

My mom groans, "What happened with the one the girls helped you with?"

Sheepishly, "I didn't like it so I took everything out and went to target to by a new one. It's so pretty mom, it has purple butterflies on it!" I get up and pull the bag into lap and start pushing stuff in it. "I forgot to pack it until now."

"Hadley Grace Morgan!" She scowls me. "Never did I raise you to be so irresponsible!"

I groan, "Ugh mom I was busy."

"Doing what?" She sounds to annoyed right now.

"Being pregnant, duh."

The beep of the microwave makes me look over to Levi who was shuffling to put the pancakes in a container and taking a fork out of the draw. Then he pours a generous amount of syrup on top. "Gotta go mom! Tell the others to go to Bridge Haven hospital."

I take the container out of his hand and start eating the pancakes. Levi takes the baby bag out of hands before stuffing things in it.

Contently I eat my pancakes as I watched Levi frantically push baby stuff in the bag. Letting out a gasp I clutch my stomach, shit it was a contraction! Levi's eyes jerks up to mine, "A contraction." I gasp out.

He frowns and puts the bag on his shoulder. "Need to get to the hospital."

I grit my teeth together as another one takes through my body. "Well no shit Levi! Take me to the fucking hospital!" He wraps his arms around me and usher me out to car.

Levi placed a towel underneath me just in case when we get in the car. I try to control my breathing as he drove quickly to the hospital. Finally we reach the hospital and rushed into side to check in, "Hadley Morgan, she just went into labor." Levi had a hand wrapped around my forearm.

The nurse looks over to me before showing me to my room.

***

Levi Point of view

With each contraction came a pain that dominated Hadley's entire body. She grunted and groaned as the baby wanted to make its way out of her body. Sure I was panicking but I also wanted all of Hadley's pain to go away. All I could do was hold her hand.

In those moments, for those seconds that lasted for hours, it was just Hadley focusing on her baby. The screaming of Hadley made me want to hold her in my arms. When the pain passed it was only for a minute or so and she breathed with closed eyes, however her grip on my hand never subsided.

The nurse looked at Hadley expectantly. "Hadley dear I need you to push." Hadley's breathing goes rigid.

"I-I can't!"

I face her and brush my lips in her cheek. "Hadley please baby, you need to push. Please Love." I beg her.

She gulps and quickly averts her attention back to the nurse and pushes. She lets out a scream that echos through the room.

The nurse was telling her that this was time, time to push. With a grunt she did and was told to stop after one push. She felt the baby popping out of her. The stretching of flesh was something that was obviously causing her pain and she held her breath.

The nurse told me come take the baby first. My eyes weld with tears. Without any further effort the baby slid into my hands. Pure bliss explodes through me. She was beautiful, my baby girl. I whisper not taking my eyes off her, "Aurora."

Hadley smiles, "My baby girl."

I cut the cord where the nurse told me to. I let Hadley hold her and grin. This was our family. Ours.

The end

*****

HOLY CRAP! I did it! I really finished this book, I'm so glad that I did. I could do this without you guys, every time you guys ask for an update I get inspired to write more. Thank you for pushing me to work harder.

I love you guys so much and can't wait to write His Wonder. A spin off to this book which follows Jason and Wonder.

I can't thank you guys enough❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2.1K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...
14.6M 371K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
29.5M 872K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
158K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...