fostered {h.s}

By stockholmkiwi

"I love you with all your baggage." - - Your typical best friends falling in love story but with a twist. - ... More

Cast
-Prolouge-
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
UPDATE SCHEDULE
014
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
ideas and new fanfics
035
036
037
038
039
040
harry show!
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
epilogue
thank you!!
sequel is out!!

015

3.4K 74 4
By stockholmkiwi

{A/N: okay. so i went back to chapter and realized that her last name was twist and not styles, so i changed the adoption chapter to make her have her original last name. So from now on, her last name is just reyes, and the school system is basically teasing her. (unrealistic. i know but whatever) ok enjoy! if you want to re read the adoption chapter so you're not confused, it's chapter 10}

{not edited}

isabelles pov

Biology was coming to an end with only five minutes until second period. Harry's been in the bathroom for over ten minutes.

I mean I know he's a horny junior, but he literally got a boner from just my butt backing into him.

Our relationship is far from normal. We might as well be dating because normal friends don't act the way we do. Everyone knows that.

"Isabelle. Where's Harry?" Mr. Johnson asked right before Harry trudged through the door, while finishing buckling his belt through the loops.

"He's right there, Sir." I laughed and kicked my feet up on the desk.

"My lord. Harry..next time, buckle your belt in the bathroom!" Our teacher yelled at him and Harry apologized quickly. He made his way back over to our group of desks in the back where Brit, Niall, Drake, Derrick, Jace, and I were sat.

Harry and Niall decided to start a game of uno, leaving the rest of us confused.

"Uh, guys? We have like two minutes until the bell..actually one minute now." Brittany pointed out and I had to agree with her.

"Fuck you. Stop being a meanie." Harry growled and Brittany furrowed her brows and just chuckled as the bell rang.

The students began to file out of the room and we followed, including Niall and Harry after they picked up all of the uno cards.

We all walked to the bottom floor of our high school. Jace, Derrick, and Drake all went to their other class, Art, while the rest of us entered the gym.

After we finished dressing out into our gym uniforms, we went back into the gym and sat in the bleachers until our teacher comes out.

This class was meant for freshman so the only juniors in this class were Brit, Harry, Niall and I. Due to our dumbass selves, we held it off until this year. You only need to take gym for a full year, so after this year, we will never see gym again.

We soon heard a whistle blow and everyone got quiet. I looked up to see our teacher, Coach Simone, was standing at the bottom of the bleachers.

"Alright. Good Morning children. Today you're starting your volleyball unit. I'll show you your basic hits, then we'll do some drills. Partner up."

He then left the gym and came back with a cart of volleyballs. Harry grabbed my waist when we stood up and stared at me with pleading eyes.

"Please be my partner?! Niall sucks."

I giggled at him and he pulled me to stand in between his legs while he was still sitting. I looked to my right to see Brit looking at me.

"Okay, Harry and Brittany. Rock, paper, scissors to see who will partner with me."

They both whined, but stood in front of each other, counting to three.

Harry chose rock, while Brit chose paper. Brit had won.

Hallelujah!

"Glad to know I'm the last choice, Hazza." Niall grumbled and we all laughed, "Seriously. I'm fine."

Brit and I went to the middle of the gym floor. Harry and Niall followed, standing about three feet from us.

"Alright, I need two volunteers to demonstrate bumping and setting."

I looked down to the floor, not wanting to demonstrate for these freshman brats. Brittany being the outgoing person she is, grabbed my wrist and yanked it in the air.

"Great! Brit and Isabelle come here."

"I fucking hate you." I mumbled to Brit as we made our way to the cart of volleyballs next to Coach. She smiled at me and shrugged.

"Okay Isabelle, do you know how to set?"

Harry and Niall started laughing obnoxiously. They're so annoying. Coach looked at them confused and Harry began speaking.

"Coach Simone..Izzy is the varsity volleyball team captain."

Coach looked at me and chuckled, apologizing. He then told me to demonstrate and he spoke on on how to perform the set.

Brittany demonstrated the bump, and then we went back to our spots on the floor.

"Alright so..each set of partners is gonna get a volleyball and you can only bump back and forth. No setting. If the ball touches the ground you're out. Last pair still playing wins."

"Wins what exactly?" A blonde freshman asks him. Why are these fourteen or fifteen year olds so gorgeous?

"The satisfaction that you didn't let the ball hit the ground."

She then rolled her eyes at him and coach huffed, throwing a volleyball to each pair.

Coach Simone blew the whistle telling us to start. After about two minutes the only ones left were me and Brit and another group. I quickly looked around and saw we were the last ones.

"Stop showing off Brittany and Izzy!" Niall yelled at us and when the ball was above my head, I accidentally set it. Brittany caught the ball and scolded me, jokingly.

"Fucking dammit!" I yelled and slapped my hands over my mouth. Brittany dropped her jaw to the floor along with the ball in shock of my sudden outburst.

I'm so fucking dead. So so dead. I'm never going to get into college for a discipline referral over cursing in gym.

"I mean..frick?!" I spoke as I walked towards coach when he told me to come over to where he was.

I looked over to a source of laughter and saw Harry and Niall on the floor, cackling like their lives depended on it.

"Isabelle go to the principals office," He spoke loudly for the whole class and I gasped, about to defend myself. Coach spoke before I could even peep a word out. "Now!"

"Okay!" I walked out of the gym, and walked up the stairs, making my way to the office.

❁❁❁

"Miss Styles?" The principal, Mrs. Holmes, called out to me.

I didn't respond. I will never respond to that name. My last name isn't Styles.

"Miss Styles. Isabelle."

I looked up at her when she said my name and whipped up the fakest smile I could.

"Can you please change my last name in the school system to just Reyes?"

"Yes. I'm sorry about the confusion. But I really shouldn't be apologizing right now. Why don't we talk about what happened in gym class?" She asked me as we walked into her office.

She strutted over to her desk chair and sat. Mrs. Holmes gestured for me to sit in the seat across from her and I did.

"You cannot actually tell me that you didn't curse when you were seventeen. It was a simple slip-up. Won't happen again."

"That's exactly what you said last time," I shrunk down in my seat. I'm not getting out of this one.

"I'm going to have to write you a referral. Coach suggested it and I have to agree. You've been acting up a lot lately. Your grade in biology is slipping to a low C. If a referral is what will straighten your act, then a referral is what I'm going to give you."

This whole school board is fucking stupid, I swear. I'm on the honor roll and all I do as a 'distraction', if you'd even call it that, is say what I feel.

I simply vocalize my feelings.

"I'm going to call your...uh guardians?" She spoke in a question manner.

"Sure." I spoke with a passive aggressive tone. I can be very passive when I'm pissed. Or I will tell you the truth. Depends on who I'm talking to.

In this case, passive is the way to go.

"Okay..here." She handed me my handy dandy referral and told me to give it to my guardians to sign.

"I cant believe this.." I mumbled and she snapped at me.

"Mumble all you want..I can still hear you."

I bit my lip to stop myself from saying something and walked back to gym class. When I got there, everyone was scattered into groups passing back and forth with a volleyball.

I went to the group with Brittany, Harry and Niall. I stopped by them and started walking towards

"I'm going to punch that mother fucking cock suc-"

I was pulled back by Harry grabbing my wrist and pulling me to sit down on the floor.

"Okay calm down, Izzy."

"No this isn't fair." I whined, my voice breaking towards the end.

"We're gonna..go hang out with those freshman.." Niall made up and I rolled my eyes.

They walked away and Harry slid down against the wall, intertwining our hands.

"Talk to me. What happened?"

"I-I they're so hard on me. No matter what I fucking do." I whimper and a tear falls down my face. "Nobody ever thinks I'm good enough. I get bad grades. When in reality it's just a god damn C and-"

"Stop that. You're good enough to Anne and Robin...and me and everyone. Why would you say that? Also, why are you crying?" He asked and wiped my tears away. He pulled me into his chest but I pushed him off of me and laughed, wiping my tears.

"That's not something you say to a girl when she's crying, jackass."

"No. I don't care, Izzy...Remember when we were at that party in sophomore year? And that girl told everyone you sucked off Logan in freshman year?" I quickly moved my eyes away from him once he said that, but he didn't notice and continued. "You had the best comeback. You didn't even cry over that. You came out head strong. Yet when you get in trouble at school over a curse word, you are bawling your eyes out. But don't get me wrong," He spoke and squeezed my hand.

"You're the strongest woman and best friend I'll ever know...well besides my mummy."
------------------
authors note:

we love an evolving relationship

comment your thoughts!

comment
vote
follow?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 1.4K 30
Christina Donaldson had been working as a personal assistant to many artist for years, but nothing could prepare her for being one to Harry Styles. A...
287K 5.5K 45
Maggie has worked as the production head at the Kia Forum for 6 years now, and nothing could have ever prepared her for Harry's residency. When Love...
113K 3K 30
Caution this is a sequel don't read the description unless you've read "Mrs.Styles" Jessica has always been a logical thinker with sheer intelligence...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...