The Forgotten Story of Sophie...

By NightSongLightning

Sophie Foster is all grown up. The Neverseen are defeated. She has had a girl named Nuila, and she has grown... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not a chapter, sorry!!!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10!
UGH IM SORRY...........
OMG THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
:'D
So I have a question....
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
:D
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS
WE REACHED OUR GOAL!!! HYUGYUFUGF
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 14

113 5 2
By NightSongLightning

OMG I ALMOST OVER 200 VIEWS ON THIS STORY! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SSOSOSOOSOOSOoSOOSOOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOOSOOSOSOSOSOOSOOOSOSO  muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ANYWAY!!!!!!!!! I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY! THANKS AGAIN SO- You get it. ENJOY!

Btw, this was EARLIER! This time, slant is Fior, bold is Lai.

"Lai?!" Fior yelled, grinding to a halt. He thought he had heard hr voice in his head, but that wasn't possible. She wasn't a Telepath. And she didn't like him. She liked Doro! So why does it even matter if she was? But what if she is?

He was. He shouldn't have kept the secret from her. Ever. He had just thought.... He had to see. 

....Lai? He called to her Telepathically. If she wasn't a Telepath, then she couldn't transmit back to him. 

Lai? Are you a- a Telepath?

Silence. Guess I was just hearing her voice, he thought, continuing to sulk down the hallway. She had kissed him! Him! Doro, the idiot. Fior hated him. He's a no good, stinking, annoying b-

Yes. Yes Fior, I am.

Fior stifled a scream. Several heads turned his way. He had to be hallucinating. Or dreaming.

Really.....? 

How am I transmitting to you?

Why hadn't she told him?! How long had she known? She had told him that she was an Empath, but a Empath and a Telepath?!

I don't know. Why did you... keep it from me?

Why did you?

That was a good question. Why had he? Did he not trust her? Was he scared of her? He reached deep into himself, and found the answer. He pulled the answer out of himself like a bookworm might pull a book off of a shelf. Then he knew. Cess ran up to him, and shook his shoulders, but he didn't feel her.

"Fior?! Fior?? Snap out of it!"

I was afraid to scare you away.

He was blushing, and Cess was shouting something. Something that sounded suspiciously like, "LAI LIKES YOU LAI LIKES YOU, FIOR LAI LIKES YOU! CAN YOU HEAR ME LAI LIIIIIIKES YOU!!!"

Me?

Her mental voice sounded so oblivious, so surprised. 

Yes, you. If I was Talentless.... then...... He trailed off, his face turning even more beet-colored. 

Silence. 

Then... You can't like me! I'm just me! I'm just me!

Fior hesitated. He looked at Cess, who was waving her hand in front of his face. He looked at the ground, which seemed to be spinning. Spinning-Spinning-spinning....

You're.... You're enough.

It was only then that he realized how cheesy he sounded. Oh my gosh, she must think i'm a complete idiot.... He thought.

Lai went completely silent. Silence silence silence silence...... Silence for so long that he knew she was gone. Her presence was gone too. He sighed. And stared. And then looked up at Cess.

"It's about time!" She screamed, "I've been trying to get your attention forever! What were you thinking about?!?!"

He almost transmitted, No-nothi- Before he realized that he had to actually talk. Cess wouldn't understand.... She was Lai's friend, not his. 

"Nothing." He lied.

"Oh come on! You had that look. You practically had heart eyes! Face it, you have a crush. Whoisitwhoisitwhoisit?!?!"

This is why she wasn't his friend. Did she even have a talent?

"Do you have a talent?" He blurted out.

Cess visibly paled. "No....That's beside the point! Who... Who-o is it?"

"Oh come on, why are you changing the subject?"

"Because it's not important! Anyway.... Why would you care? Everyone says you're a stuck up goody-two-shoes. Only Lai cares enough to actually listen to me, and even she doesn't know. I was going to tell her today, before you both ran off."  

It was Fior's turn to be stunned. People thought that he was stuck up? How? 

Then realization dawned on her face. 

"It's Lai, isn't it?! You were thinking about Lai! YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON LAI!!!!"

"No!" He practically screamed, shaking his head like crazy.

"Yes! Yes you do! The signs were all there! YOU LIKE LAI FOSTER!!!"

Heads turned. Glances were exchanged, and giggles were laughed behind hands. 

Before he could answer, a voice screamed in his head.

FIOR!

Fior jumped a foot backward, and landed hard on the ground. He saw a perfect image of Lai in his head. She was in a  bag, being dragged, being leaped away. The image fizzled.

He screamed.

Cess looked at him like he was crazy as he shook his head, mentally yelling, 

LAILAILAILAILAI ARE YOU OK?!?!? ANSWER ME LAI LAI ANSWER ME PLEASE ARE YOU OK?!?!?

She grabbed him by the shoulders and looked him in his eyes. They seemed far away.

"Fior?! Are you ok? What's going on?!" 

Cess smelled like smoke and chlorine, a weird combo. 

LAILAILAILAI ANSWER ME PLEASE!

She didn't answer. Cess smacked him.

"WAKE UP!"

Fior looked up, and screamed. She screamed too, after looking at her arm.

Cess was on fire. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 68 17
Sophie Foster is in a toxic and abusive relationship with her current boyfriend, Steve. Sophie and her old friend and crush, Fitz Vacker bump into ea...
11.8K 207 36
All characters except my own belong to Shannon Messenger Sophie is missing, and has been for about three years now. They have looked everywhere for h...
314K 5.5K 99
Sophie grew tired of the constant Neverseen attacks that were terrorizing the Elven population, along with her friends and family. After regaining co...
3.8K 91 16
Sophie Foster, Biana Vacker, Fitz Vacker, and Dex Dizznee have been friends before they could remember. But Sophie moved when she was 8, but then she...