The Boy Band Book

By chanceishufflepuff

Just in case of anything disappearing, this will be the info from the website, http://abc.go.com/shows/boy-ba... More

BOY BAND
THE CAST
RITA ORA
NICK CARTER
TIMBALAND
EMMA BUNTON
ALAN AYALA
ANDREW BLOOM
ANDREW BUTCHER
BRADY TUTTON
CAM JACKSON
CAMERON ARMSTRONG
DEVIN HAYES
DORIAN TYLER
DREW RAMOS
DYLAN REY
GAVIN BECKER
GIANNI CARDINALE
JADEN GRAY
J HYPE
JON KLAASEN
JORDAN GRIZZLE
LUKAS JAMES
MARCUS PENDLETON
MATTHEW DEAN
MICHAEL CONOR
MIKEY JIMENEZ
MILES WESLEY
NATE WYATT
PAUL TOWEH
SANTINO CARDINALE
SERGIO CALDERON
STONE MARTIN
TIMMY THAMES
ZACK TAYLOR
ADAM BLACKSTONE
TIM DAVIS
NAPPYTABS

CHANCE PEREZ

27 1 1
By chanceishufflepuff

Chance Perez
Contestant

Contestant Biography

Chance Perez got his love of music from his father who would sing to Chance and his sister in their small apartment when they were kids. Chance's father died when Chance was just 8 years old and this left a hole in his heart. Now, Chance is a young father to his 2-year-old daughter Brooklyn, and he sings to her every night. Chance knew he had to grow up fast and make life secure for his daughter, so he is a certified EMT studying to become a firefighter. However, Chance's true passion is music, and he can't pass up this opportunity to make a better life for Brooklyn. A spot in the Boy Band will be a big step in setting up a college fund and making life easier for his daughter.

★  He has a two year-old daughter named Brooklyn. Chance was 17 when he became a father. Chance has 50% custody of Brooklyn and has a close relationship with Brooklyn's mother even though they are not together.

★  Chance's dad passed away when he was 8 years-old from kidney cancer.

★  Chance put music aside to focus on a stable career to support his daughter.

★  Chance's family is religious and believes Brooklyn is a gift from God.

★  Chance wears his father's blue class ring on his finger. Chance graduated high school early and wasn't able to receive a class ring so his mother gave Chance the ring when he graduated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3K 54
I can't. This boy is my addiction, and if I kiss him, there is no going back. Do I want to kiss him? Yes. Can I? No. Although that itself wouldn't d...
57.4K 343 50
This book is for Nsync fans, who love the boys and enjoy their music. This book will consist of imagines and preferences. It is not based on their cu...
3.5K 7 19
read to find out
123 2 20
read to find out