YoonMin

By senpaijiminie

Yoongi and jimin do something neither of them would have expeted from eachother but find they make an unstopa... More

yoongmin pt.1
bts hybrid mixes
yoongmin pt.2
yoongmin pt.3
yoongmin pt.4
yoongmin pt.5
AUTHORS NOTE
Yoongmin pt. 6
yoongmin pt.7
yoongmin pt.8
Yoonmin pt.10
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Yoonmin pt.11
Yoonmin pt.12
Part 13

yoonmin pt.9

781 18 5
By senpaijiminie

(This is going to be a chapter about taekook, this is the same day as yoongi jimin and Namja went shopping)

~☆YOU'RE MINE☆ ~

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

I awoke as my scent caught the sweet aroma of pancakes. I looked over to were jungkook was sleeping and he was gone. I explored the small apartment and discovered where my little jungkookie was. He was in the kitchen making pancakes and humming a song. I blushed as I relised I had only one of kookie's large shirts on, they stopped at my upper thighs.

"Finnally sleeping beauty woke up" Jungkook smirked at me.
"I-i was tierd" I quietly responded.
"Babe....I know." Jungkook said calmly.
"I'm making you breakfast if you want any..." Jungkook said, but he still kept his eyes on the sizzling pancake that he was making on the stove.
"I-i'm not hungry." I said in almost a whisper.
Jungkook nodded but still kept his focus on the breakfast.

I sat at the table and waited for jungkook to finish.
I felt a sick shock of pain moving throughout my body as my tummy grumbled, begging to be fed.
I held my tummy and tried to muffle my bellie's sounds, but it was useless.

Finnally jungkook finished and put the plate with a stack of pancakes on it in the center of the table. Jungkook quietly sat down and looked me dead in the eyes.
"....why did you lie...?" Jungkook whispered not breaking the eye contact.
"W...what do you mean?" I lied again, I knew exactly what he ment.
"Yah! Don't lie! I asked you if you were hungry and you said no! I heard your stomch! Why did you lie!?" Jungoook yelled at me.
I was terrified and speachless. I wanted to cry. I felt a ball for in my throat and tears began to well in my eyes.
"I....don't know" I replied nervously.
"You don't have to lie...." Jungkook replied now calmly.
Jungkook reached to me and held my hands.
Jungkook rubbed my wrists and stop dead.

My blood ran cold, he felt my cuts....
I quickly yanked my hand from his reach and covered them.
"T-taehyung....let me see your wrists..." Jungkook said softly.
I shook my head, I wanted to run.
"Taehyng!" Jungkook demanded and I gave in, I showed jungkook my wrists and a cold tear fell from my eye and rolled down my cheek, to my chin, then dropped on my shirt, more tears followed.

"Why.....why did you do this to yourself...?" Jungkook murmured faintly.
I shrugged and tried to control my sobs.
"Taehyung.....you can tell me....it's only you and me here..." Jungkook softly rubbed my hand with his thumb, he was trying to comfort me.
"....I d-don't want you to laugh at me...." I cried.
"Taehyung.....please" Jungkook cooed softly.
"P-promise you won't tell the others?" I stuttered, it felt hard to talk with this huge lump in my throat.
"....promise" Jungkook echoed.
"Well it all started with....a picture online....." I uttered weakly.
"T-this person online was saying I was ugly a-and fat....and telling me I should kill myself." I started to sob.
"And well my parents weren't helping..." I continued.
"They expect me to be perfect! You saw they won't even let me choose my own sexuality" I sighed.
"And that guy was right...I am ugly. And fat and stupid....no one loves me. Maybe I should just kill myse-" I was abruptly inturupted by jungkook.
"Yah! Taehyung stop! You are beautiful! Don't you understand!? I do! I LOVE YOU!" Jungkook shouted, causing me to jump.
"....I-i love you, Taehyung" Jungkook said now calmly, he was crying.
"It doesn't matter what other people say...because to me...you're perfect." Jungkook smiled weakly.

Jungkook stood from his seat and extended his arms...he wanted a hug.
I smiled and stood. I clutched jungkook and hid my face in jungkook's chest.
I weeped into jungkook's warm shirt....I loved his smell.

Jungkook broke from the hug and lifted my chin, so I was facing him now. He paused to stare in my eyes. He slowly pulled me into a romantic smooch.
I smiled into the kiss. I slowly pulled apart from the kiss.
Jungkook giggled and smiled at me.
"Taehyung promise me one thing...." Jungkook paused.
"Never hurt yourself ever again." Jungkook hugged me again.
"Ok...." I sniffled and smiled.
"And do you know what I will do if you ever hurt yourself or call yourself ugly ever again?" Jungkook gave me a wide, silly smile.
"I'll.......TICKLE YOU!" Jungkook suddenly lifted me up and threw me on the couch playfully.
"Yah! Haha" I laughed.

Jungkook hovered over me and tickled me in my neck. I bursted out cackling.
Jungkook tickled me under my armpits, on my sides and on my hair.
"Yah! Haha jungkookie stop it! It tickles!" I smiled widely and let out small giggles.
"Mmmm make me stop" Jungkook smirked.
I thought this is my chance.
I tickled jungkook in his neck. Jungkook laughed.
"Tickle fight!" Jungkook declared.
I tickled jungkook all over. Jungkook grabbed both my wrists with his one hand he tickled my feet I laughed so hard, tears started to come from my eyes, good tears.
Jungkook squeezed my thighs, because he knew I was extremely ticklish there.
I screamed in laughter.
"S-stop it, kookie. I don't even have any pants on!!" I blushed.
"Ok....babe...do you want to go on a date today?" Jungkook stopped and cuddled me.
I blushed all over.
"Y-yah! When did I ever say you were my boyfriend!?" I was as red as a tomato.
"Oh....I-i thought we..." I felt a cloud of akwardness float over me and jungkook.
" I mean if you asked...." I giggled,I was teasing jungkook.
"Uhhhh k-kim taehyung...would you like to be my boyfriend...?" I looked at jungkook's ears they were red, he was blushing. He is soo cute.
"I would love to!" I smiled and kissed my little boyfriend.
Jungkook smiled.
"Good....because I would never take no for an answer." Jungkook giggled and gave me a soft, sweet peck.

I smiled feeling happy for once in a long time. I though and suddenly remembered...past times I remembered how kookie has one flaw and it's the reson why we have parted before....Kookie was...well jelous. Very jelous. He one got into a fight at a party because another guy was flirting with me. I know kookie is incredibly sweet, but I don't want to repeat the past.

"Babe?" Jungkook said inturupting my train of thought.
"Y-yes?" I stammered.
"Shouldn't we get ready for our date, baby?" Jungkook smiled helping me up from the couch.
"Oh-uhh-yeah...what would you like me to wear?" I asked nervously and looked up at the younger boy.
"Something cute/fancy/sexy" Jungkook winked and left to get ready himself.

What did that little rascal mean by something cute/fancy/sexy?
I started to rummage through my bag struggling to see what kookie ment.
I looked for an outfit as kookie showered.
I thought I heard the water stop so I entered the bathroom. The mirrors were foggy and steam was still lingering from kookie's hot shower. The air was humid. I suddenly felt my body press up against somthing wet and hard. I stopped and looked up, it was kookie he was naked only with a white towel around his waist I felt his hard abs. I looked up a him suprised and shocked. He put both of his muscular hands at my waist. His hair was dripping wet, he was so sexy.
I felt his strong gaze on my body.
"I didn't know you were in here, sorry" I uttered and my face turned hot.
Jungkook only replied with a smirk making me nervous.
Jungkook quickly hoisted me into the air and set me down on the bathroom counter.
He pressed us together and pushed my lips onto his. He tangled his fingers in my hair. I let my hands wander down to his chest I felt his hard pecks and amazing abs
Jungkook put his hand on my thigh and let it travel upwards. Once he reached the tent in my pants he smirked and grabbed at the hem of my boxers.
"Y-yah kookie...I-i don't think I can do this after what happened with my parents..." I whispered lightly pushing him away.
Jungkook looked up at me, shocked,"of course, tae. Thank you for telling me this bothered you.i want to be more like this with you...open." Jungkook smiled, gathered his things and exited the bathroom. I lowered myself from the counter and smiled at mysef, then frowned at my self harm scars. I am so stupid for doing it, now I regret every time I put that blade up to my wrist. A tear fell down my cheek.....stupid, yep that's what I am. I undressed myself and hopped into the shower.

For thoes few minutes I felt refreshed as I let the warm water run down my body, it felt as if all of my problems were washing away with the grease and grime that was on my body.
I closed my eyes as just stood there letting all my problems wash off me and go down the drain. Although I knew my problems would still be their when in turned the focet off, it felt nice to pretend that everything was okay, when nothing was. Latley the only thing making me happy is jungkook but that could easily change with his mood swings. Don't get me wrong, I love my little kookie but sometimes he can be a handfull. I borrowed some of kookie's bath products and cleaned myself.

After I was done showering I dried my self and I stood there for a second not knowing what to do. I didn't understand what kookie meant. I finnally decided just to walk out of the bathroom with a towel covering me. I put the towel under my arm pits like a dress, I didn't want kookie to see my nipples, not again.

"J-jungkookie" I stuttered as I walked into jungkook's room.
"Yes?" Jungkook looked up and turned to me, I saw his lips curl up into a smug smirk.
" I-i don't know what you mean by something cute/fancy/sexy to wear..." I said weakly.
"I was suspecting you to say that, that's why I already have something for you to wear, but this little dress towel looks much better." Jungkook giggled making me blush.
"Here you go babe" Jungkook said setting an outfit down on the bed.
I went to go get it. It was a plain white t-shirt with black dress pants and a long sleave striped shirt.
"K-kookie, can you please excuse me so I can change?" I asked the younger.
"Why? you can change in front of me. It's nothing I haven't seen of yours before." Jungkook replied.
"I'm ugly I don't want you to see me" I looked down.
"How dare you call something I love so dearly ugly!?" Jungkook said firmly making me jump.
"Taehyung you are the most amazing, beautiful, creative, funny, cute, talented, lovable, atractive, sexy, hot, silly person I've ever met. I can't even belive that I am so lucky that I get to have you as my boyfriend. You're not ugly!........you're perfect. That's all I think about when I see you. I have to fight the erge of wanting to rip your shirt off and attack you whenever I see you." Jungkook walked closer to me and continued, "I love you taehyung...with all my heart. No one has every made me fell like you make me feel. I want to scream your name for no reson sometimes. I know our relationship has never been serious, but I want it to be now." Jungkook said and now was whispering, "I-i think you are the love of my life, taehyung. My heart flutters whenever I think of you, whenever we touch I feel sparks and latley all I can think about is you, feel I can't sleep right if I don't have you in my arms....so promise me taehyung.....this time we'll try to make it last. I can't imagine my life without you. I'm not telling you to marry me, or love me back...all I'm saying is that please...please stay." I looked at jungkook, he was crying and so was i.
"I-i don't even know what to say, jungkook. I love you too....and I will stay. I'll stay with you forever."I smiled.
Jungkook smiled weakly at me and embraced me in a tight hug. I hugged back tightly, letting tears roll down my cheeks.
"Now stop crying or I'll Tickle you." Jungkook laughed and I giggled.
"I'll give you your privacy, because I respect you but just never call your self ugly ever again." Jungkook said calmly and started to walk out.
"Jungkook, wait!" I called before jungkook had a chance to walk out of the bedroom.
He turned around and looked at me.
"Stay." I said blankly.
Jungkook smiled and sat on the bed.
Jungkook watched me as I let the towel unravel off my body and fall to the floor.
I put on the clothes. This is Kookie and I now...

"Do I look good?" I nervously asked kook.
"You look absolutely succulent." Jungkook said sexily.
I laughed out loud and jungkook smiled widely.

"Are you ready to go babe?" Jungkook asked.
"Yeah" I responded as I put some greyish dress shoes on.
Jungkook held his hand out for me to hold.
I smiled and took it hapily.
We left the small apartment and got into kookie's car.

"Where are we going?" I asked kookie.
"It's a suprise, baby" Jungkook said keeping his focus on driving.
"Aish!" I said and slouched in my seat, kookie giggled.

~after 1 hour of driving in traffic~

''Ugh this traffic is terrible and we're going to be late for our date!'' Jungkook threw his head back in stress and honked.
''I'm sure it will clear up in a while'' i said to Jungkook and massaged his thigh to comfort him. Jungkook moaned then blushed and i giggled at him.

~after a while~

"Yah! You little poop! Where are you taking me!? The traffic cleared up, but we have been driving forever!Are you lost!?" I asked kook in fret.
"I'm not lost, I just took a sort cut, and you are the poop!" Jungkook giggled.
"See, we are already here." Jungkook pulled into the parking lot of what looked liked a very fancy returaunt.
''What is this fancy town?'' i joked looking at the sevral other fancy stores lined along the streets.
''heh well....yep sorta'' Jungkook laughed and scratched the back of his neck nervously
''now come on!'' Jungkook smiled to me widley, grabbed my hand and pulled me into the resturaunt.
I had been to many fancy resturaunts with my parents since we were rich, but i had never been to a resturaunt like this on a date. There was a chandelier hanging from the tall ceiling and candles were lit on tables with white table cloths on them.
''Party for two? What's the name'' Said a waiter at the front desk.
''uhhh....TaeKook...'' Jungkook blushed and i laughed at the name he put us down as.
''ooo...sorry you guys are twenty minutes late. We have no empty tables, but we might in five hours.'' The waiter said.
''Five hours!?'' Jungkook exclaimed and the waiter just pointed to a waiting bench.
Jungkook sighed and we sat.
"Babe i am way too hungry to wait five hours for food...'' i complained to him.
''just wait a little while, they might have an open table in twenty minutes.'' jungkook patted my head.
''but also this place looks super expensive.'' i pleaded jungkook to leave.
''Yes it was expensive, but i want the best for my baby boy'' Jungkook giggled.
''YAH! baby boy!? i am one year older than you! I've eaten 1,065 more bowls of rice than you have!!'' i joked and jungkook smiled and snickered.
''Yeah, but i dom than you so that makes YOU the baby boy!'' Jungkook giggled.
''But i am taller than you!!" i remarked and giggled with Jungkook.
''Only by 0.5 inches!!'' Jungkook said, he hates it when i bring that up for some reson.
i watched as a group of men in suits walked in and were seated.
''Face it, kookie bear, it'll be years till we are seated.'' i begged Jungkook and he finnaly gave in.
''Fine, where would you like to eat then?'' Jungkook asked and sighed.
''hmm McDonalds!!'' i exclaimed and giggled.
''I wanted this to be a good date.'' Jungkook frowned.
''It can still be, but it won't if we just sit here and wait for five hours" i grabbed kookie's wrist and dragged him out of the resturaunt.

Both mine and Jungkook's jaws dropped. Jungkook's car was not there!! We looked both ways down the street and spotted a tow truck pulling Jungkook's car away.
''What!? Why did they take it away!?'' I exclaimed i felt so mad.
''....oh no....maybe because i parked in a 'no parking any time' parking space...'' Jungkook said and face palmed himself.
''It's fine Kookie. let's just walk to McDolalds. Gotta burn the calories before you gain em' right?'' i joked and akwardly giggled.
''Fine...'' Jungkook shrugged and we started walking.

I felt bad for Jungkook, he looked so defeated, so i reached for his hand and held it. Jungkook looked down at our hands and smiled. I love his cute little smile.

~Jungkook and i silently walk to McDonalds~

''Welcome to McDonalds, may i take your order?'' said the woman at the counter.
''Yes, I'll have the ten peice chiken nuggets meal with a chocolate shake. you babe?'' Jungkook looked to me.
''The same thing'' i ansered blankly.
''and is that to stay or to go?'' The woman asked.
''To stay.'' Jungkook ansered and payed with his card.

Jungkook and i went to sit at a table, but before i could sit down, Jungkook pulled out my chair for me and said, ''Misure'' then we both giggled.
''See this is just like a real date at a restuaunt, exept the calories trippled and there are screaming children...but we won't have to wait five hours for food.'' i said trying to look on the bright side.
''just wait to see what i have planned next for our date!!'' Jungkook said and smiled.
''What is it?!'' i asked in eximent.
''well you're ganna find out anyways. I'm taking you to.......laser tag!'' Jungkook said and i looked at him with a huge smile.
''Laser tag!? How did you know i love to play that!?'' i giggled.
''I know everything about you baby~~'' Jungkook winked and i giggled even more.

''Order 402!!'' called out a worker from the counter and jungkook went to recieve the food.
Jungkook set the tray on the table and sat.
''Can you manage with this for now?'' Jungkook asked me, i love how he is always worried for me.
''Of course'' i replied and we dug in.

''Ahh i am so full~kookie'' i said to the boy sitting across from me, with my hand on my belly.
''Me too bear are you ready to leave?'' Jungkook asked me as he shoved about ten french fries in his mouth all at once and i laughed out.
Jungkook got the tray we shared, put the trash in the trash can, then put the tray on top of the trash can.

We exited the resturaunt and started our pursuit to laser tag park. The park was close by so we only had to walk for a bit.
Jungkook and I entered the building and the person at the counter greeted us.
''Two?'' said the handsome man at the counter. His name tag read, 'Jackson'(yes, Jackson from Got7 lol)
''yes...two'' Jungkook said as he eyed me then glared at the guy named Jackson.
''Would you like the 30 minutes pass, 1 hour pass, 2hour pass, or the 3hour pass?'' Jackson said and gave me a cute little smile and i smiled back.
''one hour.'' Jungkook said and put his arm around me.
''let me get you two settled in. come around back here.'' Jackson said and brought us to a wall with the laser tag vests, helmets, and guns.
Jackson handed us two vest and instructed us how to put them on.
I struggled with the buckle on my vest and I guess Jackson noticed, because he came up to me and put both his hands at my waist and strapped me in. I saw Jungkook clench his fists in the corner and i shivered, this reminded me of when i used to date Jungkook and he got into a fist fight with another man because he was flirting with me.
''All set!'' Jackson said to me, looked me in the eyes, and gave me a wide smile.
I returned the guester.
''is it too tight?'' Jackson asked and i shook my head.
Jackson handed us both guns ande we entered the zone where it was dark and scary. I looked back at the worker, Jackson and he smirked to me.

''hurry up!'' Jungkook said to me coldly and pulled me by my wrist behind some fake boxes.
''agh kookie that hurted!!'' i scolded Jungkook but he just ignored me.
i sighed and slouched.
''i saw you look at him and how he looked at you.'' Jungkook said but refused to look at me.
''Jungkook i thought you said you wouldn't be jelous anymore...Jungkok...Jungook! look at me....'' i called out to jungkook but he countinued to ignore me.
''J-just forget it'' Jungkook said and his voice quiveried and cracked, i think he was crying.
I turned Jungkook around to look at me and he was crying.
''I only love you~'' i said softly and pulled Jungkook into a kiss.
Jungkook wiped his tears and hugged me tightly.
''FOKING GAY!!'' said a random voice followed by a laser sound and the beam hit jungkook and made him loose one of 10 hearts.
I felt my head become hot and i clenched my fist.
''come on, babe lets kill him and his gf!!'' Jungkook giggled and i felt not angry, but like i was a super villan. i nodded and laughed.
Jungkook held my hand and we ran behind a barrel.

''I think they went over there'' i whispered to Jungkook and pointed.
Jungkook nodded and directed me with his hands to go left and that he would go right.
i walked where Jungkook told me to but crouched down as i walked.
i look behind the shelf and they both were there i lifted the gun and got his back.
''Fuck!'' the man said and turned around to shoot at me but i ran back to the other side of the shelf.
the man ran after me and tackled me. the man turned me around and look at me and when i saw who was in the helmet i was suprised, it was j-hope!
''Hoseok!?'' i uttered in disbelief.
''oh hey bro'' J-hope said then akwardly giggled.
i punched J-hope's arm, ''Why did you yell out gay to me and Jungkook!?''
''I was trying to start a fight so you guys would attack us because the only other people here are hiding, i reall didn't mean it tae, sorry'' Hoseok said and helped me up.
''It's fine'' i said and looked at y/n behind Hoseok, she smiled and waved to me. I giggled and waved back to her.
''Hobi baby my legs are tired give me a piggy back ride, yah?'' y/n complained then gave Hoseok the puppy face.
''ok babe'' Hoseok said and bent down so she could get on his back.
y/n giggled, jummped on Hoseoks back, then hugged his neck and kissed his cheek.
''aegyo~~!! you too are so cute together!'' i laughed, and looked at y/n she was very pretty, j-hope was a lucky guy. y/n was wearing camo skinny jeans and a tight black tank top.
''Babe!!'' Jungkook yelled and ran to me.
''wait...hoseok?'' Jungkook asked when he got up to me.
J-hope nodded, ''calling you gay was just a joke, sorry.''
''I told you it was a bad idea!'' Y/n said and all of us laughed
Jungkook waved to y/n and she smiled.
''so...'' Hoseok did a weird alien face and continued, ''Shall we battle?''
we all laughed at Hoseok then i dragged Jungkook to behind some boxes and Hoseok carried y/n to behind the shelf where they were before.

''so what's our plan captin?'' i whispered and quietly giggled.
Jungkook smirked, ''we make a fake plan''
''we talk about a plan loudly and then they will think that's what we are going to do.'' Jungkook whispered.
''good idea!''
''OK TAEHYUNG LET'S BOTH CRAWL OVER TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SHELF AND SUPRISE HOBI AND HIS HOE- I MEAN Y/N!!!'' Jungkook said loudly and i giggled, but covered my mouth so J-hoe and his hoe wouldn't hear.
''the real plan is we both army crawl behind the shelf on the left side and shoot them from behind'' Jungkook said and i nodded.
''OK LETS GO NOW'' Jungkook yelled and we started crawling to the left side.
Jungkook threw a coin on the other side of the shelf J-hope and y/n sprun out, screamed, and shot at the air. Jungkook and I took advangate and we both shot each of them on their backs.
''NOO!'' y/n yelled and we both laughed and ran into another room, all the rooms were door-less exept for the main one that we used to enter first.

The room looked like this. Jungkook ran behind a thin wall and i followed behind him.
''good job!'' Jungkook said, out of breath and we both high fived then laughed.
I heard some foot steps and put my index finger over my mouth.
Jungkook and I looked over wall but there was no one there.
''babe i'm scared...'' i whispered and clung onto Jungkook like a koala.
''I'll protect you, baby'' Jungkook said then kissed my temple.
I smiled then looked at the opening to the wall. My eyes widened, it was y/n.
Y/n did a cool summer sault that to me was in slow motion. She lifted her gun and i screamed franticly and before you could say swingity swooty I'm commin' for that booty, y/n summer salted on out of here and i had one missing heart.
I dramaticly dropped to the ground and Jungkook let me fall into his arms.
''Jungkook...'' i said weakly, ''avenge me.''
''I-i can't just leave you here...i love you'' Jungkook said and bit his fist.
''i love you too, but it's time for me to go...make me proud.'' i gave Jungkook a weak smile, closed my eyes and let my tounge hand out of my mouth to the left side.
''NO!! CURSE YOU Y/F/N!! YOU HAVE WHAT'S COMING YOUR WAY!!'' Jungkook yelled and ran in the way y/n went.

I giggled and got up. Hmm maybe i can find Hoseok and tag him.
I began to search all around the dark room.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I ran in the direction i saw y/n went. I very quietly climed onto some tall stack of boxes made of wood and looked over it. Y/n was there laughing i giggled and y/n froze.
I quickly lifted my gun and shot her before she could run away. Y/n doged my beam at last minute and turned around to shoot at me but i jummped off the boxes and ran behind a thin wall.
I heard foot steps so i raised my gun, preparing for what would come behind the wall. I slowly backed away and my back hit something. I jumped then turnt around to see what I hit and it was y/n! i quickly pulled the trigger and she was shot.
''that's for shooting Taehyung!!'' i pushed her to the floor and ran off as fast as i could.
''did you really have to push me!?'' y/n groaned and got up then rubbed her head.
I evily giggled from the other side of the wall, where i was hiding.
''Jungkook, you are so dead!'' Y/n yelled.
I laughed in a whisper and suddenly y/n leaped out in front of me and pushed me to the floor.
Y/n sat on top of me and pointed her gun right to my vest.
''DON'T SHOOT!'' I yelled and flinched.
''why shouldn't i? give me one reson and i won't'' y/n smirked and temperarily lowered her gun.
''yah, what happened to you, didn't you used to be super shy?'' i complained.
''i used to be shy, but then Hobi told me i shouldn't be, because you guys are his friends and his friends are my friends!'' y/n smiled.
''It's good you finnaly came out of your shell.'' i smiled to y/n and she got off of me. Y/n held out her hand. i grabbed her wrist and she grabbed mine. She easily proped me back up to my feet.
''woah, are you some sort of female Hercules?'' i joked and she snickered.
''what should we do now?'' y/n said and looked around akwardly.
''where did your little boy toy go?'' i asked and sat on some fake boxes.
y/n sat on the boxes besides me and spoke, ''he went to use the bathroom, he has the blatter of a sixty-seven year old woman.''
Y/n and I brust out laughing.
''everytime he sneezes or laughs HAHAHAH H-he goes like BAHAHA SQUIRT!!'' Y/n said in between cackles and i fucking died.
''oh my fucking god...HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH'' I said in tears.
''haha ahh ahh. he's been in there forever though, now i know never to accept his date to toco bell because it gives him the shits every fucking time'' y/n said and we started uncontrolably laughing again.
''stop your'e killing me haha'' i said and held my tummy from laughing so much.
''hmm your'e really funny, i'd never thiugh i'd meet a Hercules who is also a clown.'' i laughed.
''well you are meeting me now aren't you?'' y/n said and quietly giggled.
''what do you even see in hobi, he's weird?'' i asked and looked at the girl stitting besides me.
''cuz he has that big dee'' She said and we both feel on the floor, laughing.
''come on, even i know that's a lie.'' i said and it made her laugh more, she had a very contagious laugh.
''but for real...i like him well because, we are similar in some ways.'' she said and looked to the floor.
''yep both flatchested'' i joked.
Y/n gave me a fake glare then we both laughed.
''no, i mean....we both like to focus on the good things and we both try to make people around us happy, that's why i joke alot. Also he is a good listener, he is the first guy i met who is acctualy interested in how my day was, and he's not afraid to tell me how he feels. He's always concerned for me and i think it's sweet how much he cares. But if i'm being honest sometimes i just want him to bend me over and...well fuck me hard, but he doesn't want to hurt me he says...that's very cute i think'' y/n said and i could hear the scincerity in her voice.
''Wow...that's so deep and sweet.'' i replied
''and you?'' y/n said.
''what about me?'' i replied.
''what do you like about your little boy toy?'' y/n asked and i smiled just thinking about him.
''well...when i am holding him i feel like everyting is going to be okay even though there is chaos happening in my life...and what i also like about him is that he isn't self centered, he is so beautiful and he doesn't even know it, though i feel like pinching his cheeks everytime he calls himself ugly, i also think it's cute that he isn't stuck up. ahh he makes my tummy feel warm and i love it.'' i finished saying and looked over to y/n.
''that is the cutest, gayest thing i've ever heard....'' she said and i giggled.
''you guys really feel that way about us?'' i heard a little voice say behind me and i turnt around, it was Hobi and Taehyung.
''uhh how much of that did you guys hear?'' y/n said alwardly and we bothed got flustered.
''all of it!'' taehyng gave me a box smile and embrased me in a big tight hug.
''yeah all of it, even the blatter stuff and the toco bell thing'' Hobi said and gave y/n a death glare.
''heh....sorry, babe'' y/n gave hobi an akward smile.
''come here, idiot.'' hobi smiled and then hugged y/n.
''i think you're cute too, you little cutie'' Taehyung said and kissed my cheek.
i cuped taehyung's adorable face and pressed his soft, sweet lips with mine.
''you guys are ganna make me sick.'' hobi said and we all giggled.
''yah Taehyung got a kiss and i don't?'' y/n complained and frowned.
''of course you get a kiss, baby.'' hobi put one hand on y/n's waist and the other on the back of her head and intertwined his fingers in her soft hair. they looked into eachothers eyes before hobi brought her head to his and they kissed softly and i think it was the cutest thing i'd ever seen.
''are we still battling or....'' i asked and we all paused to look at eachother. No one said anything then we all started sprinted in random directions, y/n and hobi went one way and taehyungie and i went the opoosite way.

Taehyung went in front of me and chrouched behind the barells from before.
''what's the plan this time, captin.'' taehyung said and looked at me exitedly and right then and there i wanted to attack him all over, i felt like i couldn't contain myself. i midlessly stared at taehyungs neck and licked my lips.
''kookie?'' taehyung said concerned and i looked down and blushed.
''uhh yeah we should umm kis-i mean!uhm run and attack the umm'' i stammered akwardly.
taehyung giggled and pushed my shoulders sending me back wards. Taehyung smiled at me and sat on my waist.
''jungkook, you are the sexiest idiot iv'e ever met.'' taehyung giggled and i smiled. Taehyung bent over and made his face come just inches away from mine and kissed me softly. i closed my eyes, savoring the kiss and put bot my hands on taehyung's smol waist. Taehyung smiled into the kiss and broke it, and we both gasped for air. Taehyung quickly pushed our lips back together quickly.
''t-taehyung~'' i moaned into the kiss.
taehyung bit my lip softly and i moaned more, taehyung put his tounge into my mouth and i put my tounge in his. his lips and mouth tasted of soft, sweet strawberies. Our tounges made slow, easy friction and Taehyung moaned. taehyung sucked on my bottom lip, over the years of making out wih him i relized it his favorite thing to do. I know all the spots on Taehyungs body that make him go crazy when i squeeze, lick, or bite. I let my fingers wander on taehyungs body and they went to tehyung's thighs, they make me weak, just like is neck does. I squeezed Taehyung's thigh and he moaned my name quietly.
''i want you so badly right now, Kim Taehyung~'' i said bit my bottom lip.
Taehyung started working at my neck and his hand slipped under my shirt, his hand went across my hard abs. Taehyung brought his hands down and squeezed my already hard clothed man hood, i threw my head back and hissed.
Taehyung bit my neck and went up to my face and planted a hot kiss on my ear.
''i love it when you're submissive.'' taehyung whispered right into my ear and smirked.
''ah taehyung m-more'' i said and put my hand over his witch was on my cock. i pressed my hand down on his making him squeeze it more. With my other free hand i used it to rub Taehyung's member. Taehyung gasped and started to attack my neck once again.
Suddenly i heard foot steps and remembered we were in a public family area. My head shot up without thinking and smashed into Taehyungs head. we both moaned now instead of pleasurfully, now painfuly. we both rubbed our foreheads.
''ahh what was that for!?'' taehyung said and hit my arm.
''There are children here!!'' i said and pushed taehyung off of me i franticly got up and quicly shot taehyung with the laser gun.
''Hey meanie! what was that for!?'' Taeyung said and got up to his feet.
''for trying to rape me just now....'' i said and covered my upper body with my jacket.
taehyung didn't say anything for a second and just looked at me like i'd said the dumbest thing he'd ever heard.
''oh please! you were practicly begging me to touch you! remember 'ohh taehyung i love you i want more of your rubs''' taehyung mimicked me in a girly voice.
''i didn't say that!'' i exclaimed me and taehyung looked at eachother akwardly and then both started laughing for no reson.
''if i wanted to rape you i wouldn't do it here and why would i even try to rape you? i can have you sucking all on me with the snap of my fingers.'' taehyung boasted and i burst out laughing, but Taehyung just stared at me.
''I don't see what's so funny.'' Taehyung said and made me laugh more.
''you act like you dom in this relationship, yet who was the hot moaning mess under me last week? oh yeah....you.'' i smirked.
''oh whatever, jungkook.'' Taehyung said and tried to hide his smile.
I hugged taehyung tight and smiled.
''do you really mean all thoes things you said about me to y/n?'' Taehyung said and hugged me tightly back.
''of course i did... I love you with all my heart, Kim Taehyung. You are the love of my life.'' i whispered into Taehyung's ear and he smiled.
''you are the love of my life too. I want to be right here with you forever.'' taehyung said and i brought his face up to mine and kissed his tender lips.
''i love gay, don't you, Hobi'' i heard a voice say behind Taehyung and I.
''ah yes gay is the absoulute cutest.'' said another voice, i looked behind us and saw y/n and Hobi sitting on some boxes, staring at us, then i remembered the foot steps, i had forgoten all about them.
''heh we got caught up in the moment...'' Taehyung akwardly said and blushed.
We pulled away from the hug.
''you guys are so sappy.'' y/n said and hopped off the boxes.
y/n then shot me quickly, ''that's for shooting, then pushing me earlier.'' y/n said blankly.
''you pushed me too!'' i pouted.
''you pushed my lady!?'' Hobi asked then shot me.
''hey, that's my boyfriend you just shot!'' Taehyung said then shot Hobi, then looked to y/n ''and that's my boyfriend you pushed!'' Taehyung said then shot y/n.
''hey don't shoot y/n!'' hobi exclaimed then shot Taehyung.
''Don't you dare shoot MY Taehyung!'' i said then shot Hobi.
''Don't yell at my Hobi he's innocent'' y/n said then shot me.
''innocent!? bitch please'' Taehyung cackled.
''hey that's my bitch!'' Hoseok said then shot Taehyung once more.
''i'm not a bitch!'' y/n said then shot hobi.
''what!? why are you shooting me!? we're on the same team!!'' hobi exclaimed.
''you are being a dick!'' y/n sneared.
''hey!'' Hoseok said then shot y/n.
''what was that for!?'' y/n said angrily.
''for calling me a dick!'' Hobi siad and Taehyung and i started laughing at their cute bickering.
''look, they have us right where they want. they want us to turn on eachother!'' y/n said then pointed her gun at us.
''yep, that's totaly what we were trying to do.'' Taehyung made a sarcastic remark.
''well not today! T O D A Y W E F I G H T!'' Hobi joked and we all laughed at him.
''you guys are lame.'' I giggled.
''i'm not lame, i'm cool'' hobi said and then did that thing where he made a check mark with his index finger and thumb and put it under his chin.
''Hobi even i know you're lame'' y/n snickered and looked into hobi's eyes.
''you're a cute kind of lame.'' y/n said then pinched hobi's right cheek.
''gag.'' taehyung laughed and we all laughed with him.
''ugh i am beat'' Hobi said then yawned.
''yeah my legs hurt, carry me again, babe'' y/n said to hobi and smiled. Hoseok sighed then let her hop on his back. y/n hugged hobi's neck and he caressed her thighs at his sides.
i looked over to taehyung and he was looking at y/n and hobi and how close they were. It looked like he was jelous.
Taehyung looked up to me and made a puppy face then said, ''y-you know...my legs are kinda sore...'' Taehyung blushed and i smiled widley.
Taehyung got on my back and rested his head on my shoulder.
''i don't want to play anymore'' Taehyung said, ''i'm too tired''
''yeah me too.'' Y/n agreeed.
''so what do you guys want to do now?'' I asked.
''oh my lord'' Hoeok said exited, ''i have a great idea, if it's okay with you all''
''what is it?'' i asked curiously.
''Maybe you two should boubble date with us two'' Hoseok answered.
''That's great'' i replied, ''do you want to also, babe?''
''sure!'' taehyung smiled widley.
''y/n?'' Hobi said and looked up to her. She happily nodded and we made our way to the exit.

Once we all exited the dark room, the lighted room seemed way to bright and i squinted. I looked up to taehyung and he was furring his brows to block the light and he looked so cute, i almost died. i giggled and he blushed. Taehyung sliped off my back and to his feet.
We all read the simple instuctions of how to remove the vest and did so.

''ready to go?'' Hobi asked all of us and i nodded. Taehyung and y/n nodded to, then we went out of the park and into J-hope's shiney black tesla. Though Hobi is a little weirdo, he is also quite the neat freak. We all hopped in hobi's ride, y/n sat in the passengers and hobi drove. Me and Taehyung of course sat in the back.
''Buckle it up guys.'' Y/n said and we all obeyed.
''wait...where are we even going?'' Taehyung asked ubruptly.
''oh yeah we didn't even think of that.'' Hobi replied. ''well i'm kinda hungry, how about y'all?''
''i could eat.'' y/n answered, ''yeah'' taehyung said. ''Me too'' i uttered.
''so where do you guys want to go to eat, i'm fine with anything.'' hope asked.
''i kinda want thai...but if you guys want something else i'm good with that too'' y/n said.
''Thai sounds great!'' i exclaimed.
''yeah that sounds so good right now.'' taehyung smiled and so did hope.
Hobi started the car and we drove off.

We finnaly arrived at the resturaunt. It looked pretty fancy from the outside with a little sign over the door that read, 'Thai kitchen' i'm guessing that's the name of the resturaunt 'well duh jungkook!' i said to myself in my head and snickered out loud.

We entered the resturaunt and it looked cozy yet fancy in a way.
''four please.'' Taehyung said to the waiter behind the counter. The boy was tall with smooth pale skin and black fluffy hair sitting nicley on the top of his head. I peeked at his name tag and it read, 'kunpimook' 'huh.....kunpimook, that's a very unique name.' i thought to myself
''bambam i need you to buss tables 2 and five.'' said another worker while racing into the kitchen with a mountain of dirty plates and cups.
'she called him bambam...must be a nickname....cute'
we followed bam bam to an empty booth, ''could i get you folks anything to eat?'' he said sounding not too confidently and i smiled at his bashfulness.
''pepsi'' hobi answered
''you, m-m'am?'' bambam said to y/n..
''sprite''she answered with a warm smile.
''coke'' taehyung said and i could tell he was jelous.
I smirked, ''coke for me too''
bam bam scribbled the words into his note pad and left. I watched him walk back to his station and trip over his own foot but caught himself just in the moment and bush. i snickered and started to skim the menu.

''wow, it's ganna be hard to pick something out, everything looks so good....'' taehyung said and then contioued but in a whisper, ''especially that waiter'' he then galred to me.
I cackled, ''what was that you said, babyboy?''
''n-nothing'' Taehyung blushed, the word babyboy always makes him loose his mind and it's the cutest thing.
''hmm...i think someone should get the jelousy pu pu platter, it's on the special'' i sneered.
Taehyung scowled at just smiled and mocked him.
''i'm back with drinks....is anyone ready to order?'' kunpimook asked as he set our drinks infromt of us on the table.
we all told the boy our orders and he left again with our menus.
''what you ordered sounds good, jungkook, you have good taste.'' y/n said to me and i smiled.
''well i did pick Taehyung so....'' i smiled and everyone at the table giggled.
''well if you have good taste i have superior taste!'' hobi remarked and put his arm around y/n. No one laughed or giggled, just stared at hobi akwardly.
''....come on, that was lame even for you , hobi.'' y/n said and we all laughed at Hobi.
Hoseok frowned and pouted.
y/n cupped hobi's cheeks and spoke softly to him, ''your such a baby'' and then pecked him quickly yet passionatley and it was so very cute.
''so, do you guys want to do something after this or just go home? we will be cool with anything.'' Hobi said with a warm smile.
''we are okay with anything you two want to do.'' Taehyung replied''
''well then babe, what do you think we should do?'' hobi asked her and put his hand on her thigh, caressing it softly.
''hmm maybe you guys would want to go for a walk in park skyway? I hear the cherry blossoms ore blooming this time of year!'' y/n beamed and we all nodded.
''that sounds great, you have good taste, y/n'' i said and she giggled.
''so how's mickey, hobi?'' Taehyung asked.
''well he is doing great he has a new friend, fluffers, y/n's dog'' Hobi said and smiled.
''oh are you two moved in?'' taehyung questioned.
''not yet but we've been thinking about it a lot latley, we just don't want to rush things.'' hobi uttered.
''mickey also just met holly and molly at the park the other day, we ran into yoongi and jimin there.'' Hoseok added.
''i feel like i haven't seen them in the longest time, we should all meet up, y/n could even come this time'' i suggested.
''that sounds gre-'' y/n started to speak but hobi cut her off.
''no no no way, crazy things happy at our hangouts, makeout closets, crazy dares, nudity, and pranks involing permant marker'' Hobi glared at me and Taehyung.
we all laughed like crazy people and got a couple of stares from other people at diffrent tables.
I saw bambam aprotching us with a circular tray with yummy looking plates of food on it.
''mmmm that juicy thai chiken is calling my name'' y/n said and licked her lips.
''enjoy.'' Kunpimook set the plates down infrot of us and left.
we dug in and hoseok was even moaning, the food was that good.
This food was anything but insipid.
i looked over too taehyung, his mouth was stuffed with food making him look like a chipmunk and his little cheeks were covered in soy sauce. i gigled then wiped a little sauce off the corner of taehyung's lips with my thump the licked it off. Taehyung blushed then looked down at his plate.

We all finished our delicious refreshing meal and rubbed our bellies with a pile of bones infront of us.
''yum, are we ready to go?'' hobi asked. we all nodded and got up. we walked to the front desk again.
The woman uttered the cost to us and i whipped my card out, '' i got this one, guys''
''thanks kook.'' hobi said as we walked out.
'' don't mention it, it's the least i could do after you and y/n were nice enough to give taehyung and i a ride.'' i smiled warmly.
''it's nothing, you two are like brothers to me.''hobi said and started the car.

we drove to the park y/n suggested and when we got there i could not belive my eyes. the park and bike path were decorated in pink soft petals. We walked out of the car and took a moment to admire the nature. Everything looked so calm. I looked over to Taehyung, he was looking up at the trees with gleaming eyes i smiled down to him and he smiled back.
''you were right, y/n the cherry blossom trees really are beautiful this time of year...'' Hoseok said and held her hand tightly.
''thanks.'' she replied and blushed at the floor.
''yah how did you know that they would be so beautiful right now?'' Taehyung asked with a proplexed expression.
''well me and my friend used to plant them all the time, you know just giving back to earth and mother nature.'' she smiled ''we would watch them grow too, i like plant's and fish and art.''
''what's your favorite fish, y/n'' i asked.
''squirrel fish, yours?'' she answered.
''cow fish.'' i replied.
''omg thoes are the cutest!'' y/n beamed.
'' i know right i love dog face puffers too!'' i smiled cheekily.
''you two are weird.'' Taehyung laughed.
''yeah, i don't even know anything of what you two just said.'' Hoseok said and we all giggled.
''do you guys want to walk down the path and talk?'' y/n suggested.
''that sounds great.'' i answered and we all started walking down the small path with cerry bloosm trees lined up in rowns on either side. I looked into the distance where a tree littered a single petal. The lonley petal swayed and danced in the air getting closer and closer to the groud. The single petal hit the padded grass without a sound and a gust of wind blew it away, out of my sight.
''jungkook?'' Taehyung interupted my train of thought.
''y-yes?'' i answered.
''are you ok?'' he asked.
''yeah you kind of dozed off there...'' hobi added.
''i'm fine, just admireing nature's way.'' i smiled to reasure everyone i was fine.
''hey i have an idea!'' y/n burst out.
''what is it baby?'' Hobi asked her.
'' we should go see that new scary movie that just hit theaters after this walk!'' she excalimed.
''ooo yeah!'' i smiled brightly.
''ehh....'' hobi answered and Taehyunhg just made a weird face.
''hmph, these two little losers are too scared to go to a scary movie hahaha'' i laughed.
''i-i'm not scared! i'm a man!'' hobi defended him self and pouted like a child.
''yeah i'm not scared of some dumb old dark room..with fake fotage of innocent people being slautered to deth by a masked murderr, what's so scary about that'' taehyung said sarcasticly.
''fine we won't go if you two are too scared, i don't want hobi to wake me up at 12 a.m. begging me to cuddle him and read him a bedtime story and make sure that they're no monsters under the bed'' y/n said and we all cracked up.
''yah! that's not true!'' hobi frowned.
''we can handle a movie, you'll see!'' Taehyung pouted.
''you two are like todlers'' y/n remarked and i laughed then highfived her.
''guys this is random but where are we ganna hang out?'' taehyung asked out of the blue.
''what do you mean?'' hobi asked.
''well, i moved out from my parents house'' taehyung said softly and looked down.
''oh? what happened'' hobi asked quietly.
''i don't want to talk about it'' Taehyung said still looking at the ground.
''i understand'' hoseok said.
''so, uhh...y/n you said you liked art right?'' i said, changing the subject so Taehyung wouldn't be sad anymore.
''yeah, i've done a couple of paintings but my favorite thing to do is just sketch portraits or just draw cartoons like caricatures.'' she replied with a smile.
''yoongi does lot's of cool drawings, he is a tatto artist'' i said.
''wow, that's cool. i didn't know that about him.'' y/n smiled.
''but aslo Taehyung is in to art too'' i smiled down to the little boy cling ing to my arm with his head on my shoulder with a long face.
''what do you like to draw, Taehyung?'' y/n asked and i could tell she was being careful with what she said, not to hurt taehyung.
''i-i like recreating vincent van gogh's art work, but smaller, and just with a pen and notbook.'' he said in a quiet voice so we could barely understand.
''that's really cool, maybe you could show them to me some day'' y/n said with a warm smile.
''yeah....'' Taehyung whispered.
I stopped in my tracks and everyone looked at me.
''what is it jungkook?'' hobi asked and stopped walking.
''uhh you two keep walking, me and Taehyung with catch up to you in a minute, ok?'' I said and grabbed Taehyungs wrist.
''ok'' hobi ansewered and him and y/n countined on the path.
i pulled taehyung to under a cherry blossom tree with shade.
''w-what are you doing jungkook?'' taehyung asked and looked up to me.
i didn't say anything and just pulled Taehyung into a big warm hug, ''let it all out, babyboy''
Taehyung gripped my shirt and i could tell he was already crying. I stroked taehyung's soft brown hair. ''i-i'm sorry'' Taehyung said inbetween sobs.
''what are you sorry for, Taehyung?'' i broke the hug but kept my hands on his shoulders so i could see his little face.
''i-i always ruin the moment! i'm the worst...'' taehyung said and hugged me tightly again.
''don't say that Taehyung, i love you and i don't want to see my boo boo-hoo'' i said and Taehyung giggled then sniffled.
''don't make me laugh, i'm sad'' Taehyung said.
''well why are you sad?'' i asked.
''Because, i don't feel acepted as a gay person, i feel like our relationship is wrong...'' Taehyung said and frowned.
''why would you feel like that?'' i asked and furrowed my brows in concern.
''you don't notice when people stare at us?'' Taehyung asked.
''well yeah, but who cares.'' i answered, ''I feel like you don't feel acepted because your parents dissaproved of you coming out...am i right?'' i pushed Taehyung lightly to break the hug but he looked at the ground.
''look at me...'' i pleaded but tahyung shook his head, still looking at the ground. a Tear fell from Taehyung's chin to the ground and another went down his neck and dissapeared into his shirt.
''Don't cry....please'' i whispered.
I lifted Taehyung's chin and he noticed I was also crying. i put both my hands on Taehyung's shoulders and pushed him slowly to me and titled my head to the left. Taehyung closed his eyes and so did i. i let my lips slowly make their way to Taehyung's and when our lips touched i felt like i was falling from a cloud about to hit the cold hard ground, but i had Taehyung....and Taehyung was my parachute, always there to keep me from falling. I put my hands on Taehyung's head, Both my thumbs before Taehyung's ears and the other four fingers after them. i pushed our lips closer together and squinted, i was a few feet from the grond, i scrunched my face, bracing myself....what? what's this? i haven't hitten the ground yet... i look down and i'm higher than before and floating softly down, i look up at my parachute and smile. I broke the kiss gasping for air and smiled to Taehyung who was also catching his breath.
'' i love you Taehyung, and there is nothing wrong with being gay, some people might think otherwise, but you just have to learn how to channel them all out'' i smiled.
''Thanks jungkook, you always know how to cheer me up'' Taehyung said then wiped the tears from his face then beamed with a smile. I returned Taehyung's gesture and we started walking twoards Y/n and hobi.
''Wait up!'' i called out.
y/n and hobi stopped walking and me and Taehyung walked to them in a quick pace.
''okay everything is handled with now'' Taehyung said in a smile.
''but...'' Taehyung said then went on his tippy toes to reach my ear and whispered, ''can we go home after this walk?''
''of corse, baby'' i answered, then explained to Hobi and y/n, ''We were wondering if it would be ok with you both if we went home after this walk, the sun is already starting to set and it's a long ways home...''
''of corse, you guys. anything you want'' y/n smiled.
''Thanks'' Taehyung smiled.
''I hope that this path is coming to an end soon, it's getting dark...'' Hobi mentioned.
''yeah but today was so much fun!'' y/n  exclaimed with a smile.
''Yeah we should do this again sometime.'' Taehyung suggested.
Me and Hobi nodded and we all giggled.

~a little later~

''Well looks like this walk finnaly did end'' Taehyung said, We we're back to where we started.
''look the stars are so bright'' Y/n said gazing up to the sky, we took a moment to take in the night sky's beauty then countined walking twards j-hope's car.
''okay let's go, it's getting pretty dark'' Hobi said and we got in his car.

We started driving away from the town and back home, the time was already 9 pm and by the time we would get home it would already 10 pm but it could be later because of hobi's grandma driving.
i giggled to myself. I smiled, Taehyung rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.
I placed my head on the top of Taehyung's and drifted into sleep.

~an hour and a half later~

"guys wake up we're here'' i heard a voice and someone shake me, It was y/n.
''Thanks guys, don't wake up Tae though, i got him'' i said as i lifted Taehyung in my arms bridal style and started carried him up to my apartment.
''Bye guys, thanks for everything'' i waved a bye to y/n and hobi and they waved back.
I entered my apartment and set Taehyung on the couch, then covered him with a plush gudetama blanket.
I peeled off my dirty clothes and discarded them somewhere in the room then changed into an tank top and some comfy shorts.

I went over to taehyung and he was still sleeping. I took off his blanket and started taking off his clothes.I made sure to be gentle with Taehyung so he wouldn't wake up I changed him into one of my T-shirts and left him in his cute little boxers. I layed behind Taehyung and spooned him.
I layed the blanket over me and my little lover.
Suddenly there was a knock at the door causing Taehyung to wake up.
''i'll get it'' i said and got up.
I opened the door and my jaw dropped, it was Taehyung's parents.
''um is Taehyung here?'' asked his mother.
''yes...um'' i said then looked back at Taehyung he was struggling to ut his pants back on then got up.
''mom? dad?'' Taehyung mouthed in shock.
''we brought you some of your stuffs...and him''  Taehyung's dad said handing Yeontan to Taehyung. Yeontan excitedly licked Taehyung's face and Taehyung smiled to him.
Taehyung's dad handed him some suit cases and Taehyung set them aside.
''thanks...'' Taehyung said blankley.
''well that's not the only reson we come here...'' Taehyung's dad said.
''yes, we also wanted to apologize for...acting up'' Taehyung's mom kim lang said.
''yes, we shouldn't of dissaproved of you'' Taehyung's dad, kim young admitted sincerely.
''We love you and accept you, it's just...no one in the family has ever been well gay so we were shocked and it was wrong of us. We want you to be happy and if being gay makes you happy then we tottaly accept that.'' young said to taehyung and held Tae's hand.
''we love you...can you forgive us....please?'' lang said looking into Taehyung's eyes with tears swelling in them.
''mom...dad...of course i forgive you both!'' Taehyung said and pulled his parents into a warm hug.
Taehyung smiled to me and pulled me into the hug. We all broke the grouphug and smiled warmly.
''would you two like to come in?'' i asked lang and young.
''no thank you, we should get home...but thank you, Jungkook...that's your name right?'' young said.
''yes....how did you know my name?'' i asked.
''yeah...how did you guys even know where i was?'' Taehyung asked, puzzled.
''well, you didn't make it hard when you wrote very descriptivley in your diary'' lang snickered and we all giggled.
''well we should be on our way, it's late but you can visit or call anytime if you want'' young said with a smile.
''bye taehyung'' lang said and Taehyung closed the door with a smile.

~btw this is graphic :) i warned you, continue~

Taehyung plopped on the couch and smiled widley at the celieng.
''may i join you?'' i giggled and layed next to my little boy.
''i-....i feel so happy that my parents apollogized. i feel like i could just kiss you and just attack you and-'' Taehyung said then stopped himself, '' i may have gotten a little carried away'' Taehyung giggled then blushed.''
''i'm glad that you're happy...and possibly excited'' i said looking down at Taehyung's boner.
''hey! don't look there'' he blushed, ''Well the thing is i used to be horney all the time when i was around you but then my parents said no to my gay and now that they accepted it i feel horney again.''
''so...'' i said and caressed Taehyung's hip '' would you like to try again?'' i smirked.
''yah!'' Tehyung playfully hit me ''you're such a pervert!''
''so....is that a no...??'' i asked then giggled. Taehyung rolled his eyes then pushed our heads together making our thirsty lips and tounges touch and Taehyung tugged at my bottom lip with his teeth.
''lets move this to the bedroom maybe?'' Taehyung asked.
I nodded then lifted Taehyung without braking the kiss and Taehyung was hanging on me like a litle koala. I kicked the door to my room open and walked to the bed. i pushed Taehyung on the bed hard and smirked down to Taehyung who was also smirking.
I ripped Taehyung's shirt off.
''are you ok if i go hard on you, or do you want me to be soft?'' i aksed Taehyung.
''definiately hard, i want you so badly'' taehyung said biting his lip.
''ok but i'm warning you i go hard so tell me if you're hurting, baby'' i winked at Taehyung and i started pulling off his pants slowly.
''i'd like too see you try and hurt me'' Taehyung boasted.
''oh really now?'' i smirked, and grabbed Taehyung's junk. Taehyung flinched then gasped to himself. i smirked, ''you felt that right? There is way more where that came from.''
''then why don't you give it to me already and stop stalling?'' Taehyung sneered.
''you are just iching for a punishment, aren't you, bad boy?'' i said letting my hands travel up and down Tae's body maiking him ten times harder. Both my hands went up to Taehyung's neck and squeezed it lightly making Taehyung yelp.
''come on, Baby boy, you know that i know what makes you crazy, like this'' i giggled evily and put my hands over his ass and slapped it. i knelt down to Taehyung and whispered in his ear, ''you like that don't you?'' i snickered, ''bad boy''
''Turn around'' i demanded and Taehyung quickly got on all fours, i snickered again.
''i was kidding baby, but i like this view. hmm what should i make you do now? oh i know dance for me baby'' i smirked and rubbed Taehyung's ass.
''d-dance? b-but'' Taehyung blushed and got up.
''did i ask?'' i glared at Taehyung, ''Dance!'' Taehyung flinched and started dancing i sat down on the bed and started touching myself, you may think that i am being too hard on my baby boy, but Taehyung loves feeling vonerable, and i always apollogize after. i  Bit my bottom lip and Taehyung turned around and flaunted his sexy little ass to me Taehyung sat in my lap and started rubbing his ass on my hard member. I hissed and threw my head back. Taehyung got on his knees and spread my legs he unbottoned my pants and slowly pulled my pants down to my ankles and licked my clothed cock making precum leak through the clothing and Taehyung licked it off, looking at me innocently.
''o-oppa....do you like this?'' Taehyung asked making me feel hot on the back of my neck.
''yeah baby, don't stop.'' i answered and pushed Taehyung's head down to my cock so he could suck on it. Taehyung pulled on my shirt and i took it off for him.
Taehyung smiled at my abs and quicly took my boxers off making my member whip out and hit Taehyung's face he giggled and put in his mouth and sucked on it while looking up at me.
i moaned softly and pulled Taehyung's face up to me and kisses his wet lips. I flipped me and Taehyung over so i was on top of him. I put my tounge in Taehyung's mouth and made his tounge rub against mine, i tilted my head to the left to get my tounge deeper into Taehyung's mouth. taehyung moaned loudly and i broke the kiss, because i knew he needed to breath.
''are you okay, babe?'' i asked worriedly and caressed Taehyung's angelic face.
''i'm okay, don't stop'' Taehyung said and pushed our heads back together.

Taehyung got up and pushed me so i was facing him. He started taking off his boxers. i smirked and started bringing my hand up and down my cock. Taehyung sat on my chest, a little above my member and smirked. ''I'm going to ride you~'' Taehyung whispered sexily and i bit my lip.
''you're so hot, Taehyung... i feel like i can't controll myself around you'' i said and rubbed Taehyung's abs then played with his nipples. Taehyung slowly lifted is ass, using my chest for balance and slowly sat down letting my cock slide in easily, well the precum helped alot.
Tehyung srunched his face up as he had my whole cock in his throbbing hole. Taehyung yelped and  let out a deep breath. I groaned in pleasure and Helped Taehyung move his hips up and down my  dick. ''i'm ganna go as far as you let me'' i said then pushed all my weight into Taehyung and he dug his nails into my skin. ''j-j-jungkook!'' Taehyung moaned loudly and i covered his mouth quickly.
''let's spice things up babe.'' i said and rolled me and Tae over so i was on top again. i got up slowly.
''what are you doing, jungkook?'' Taehyung asked and sat up.
I chuckled and opened the door to my closet on the door and inside was many sex toys that i was itching to use on Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes widened and i giggled, ''i really want to try these on you babe...please?'' i made puppy eyes and he just nervously giggled then nodded.
My hand reached for a whip and i hear Taehyung shriek. I looked back at him and he was hiding under the covers. i Laughed to myself and Taehyng looked scared. ''Ok no whip but how about blind fold and gag? rope perhaps?'' i smirked, Taehyung looked at me like i was a ghost, ''baby it will be fine, don't give me that look...Please?'' i asked and Taehyung sighed and nodded, i excitedly grabbed some more stuffs that was mounted on the wall. I set the stuffs down on the bed in front of Taehyung and smirked down at him. Taehyung gulped. I kissed Taehyung's lips softly then made a noose knot on a rope then attached it to my bed frame then put the hole over Taehyung's head then tightened it. I put a gag into Taehyung's mouth then layed under him. ''something's missing'' i said, ''oh i know, let's tie these up too'' i said and handcuffed Tae to the bed.
''ok let's start shall we?'' i smirked.
''ah dong nah abut thi guh cuk'' Taehyung tried to speak but i couled barely understand him.
''shh, you look amazing'' i smiled, i pushed Taehyung onto my cock and he screamed onto the gag.
''That's so hot babe! Don't stop!'' i said and thrusted myself into Taehyung and he bit down on the gag. I slammed my cock into Taehyung and tears squeezed through is shut eyes. I repeatedly thrusted myself into Taehyung. I got on my knees and forced Taehyung onto all four. I slapped Taehyung's ass leaving a red handmark on it. I smirked. I placed my member infront of Taehyung's entrance, ''Are you ready for the fucking of a life time, baby boy?'' i bit Taehyung's ear and slapped his sexy ass again. ''you don't even know how fucking sexy you look right now...i want to make you beg me to stop~ will you beg for daddy?'' i whispered. ''i know i'll make you scream.'' i sudenly quickly shoved my cock in Taehyung and he yelled again.
I started Quickening my pace and pulled on Taehyung's brown hair to get deeper into him. Taehyung screamed and i felt his legs quiver on mine. I used Taehyung's shoulders and neck to get deeper. Taehyung arms fell so now only his ass was in the air. I caressed Taehyung's thighs and rubbed his back to make him feel better. I slowened my pace and held Taehyung's hips up.
''sorry babe if i got carried away, i just want you so badly'' i said wiping a tear from Taehyung's cheek, ''do you want me to stop?''
''nu oupah ah luh yuh duh sup'' Taehyung said, ''fhel guud dahdie''
I giggled, ''ok baby, I love you too''
''gou fast'' Taehyung mouthed poorley.
''mmm ok'' i ansered and started to go fast on Taehyung again.

I slammed my whole cock into Taehyung and he screamed, i love it when he is vonerable.
''scream for daddy, baby boy'' i groaned and threw my head back in pleasure.
Taehyung nodded, i banged Taehyung in his ass hard and hit his prostate, Taehyung screamed painfully into the pillow i smirked, ''yeah, just like that''.
I made sure i hit and abused Taehyung's prostate with every thrust i managed, asuring a scream or moan from Taehyung.

After about twenty minutes of screaming, moaning, sweating, and the bed frame slamming against the wall i felt a knot in my lower stomche start to form.
My hands went down to Taehyug's cock and started jacking him off.
''ahh mmmmm jug cuk ahh ah luh tha~'' Taehyung moaned. I stroked Taehyung faster and picked up  my thrusting pace.
''babe, do you think you could cum without being touched?'' i asked and Taehyung simpily nodded.
''ok, tell me if i'm going too hard'' i said before i started thrusting into Taehyung harder than before Tahyung held onto the bedframe as i nailed him into the bed with all my force. I squeezed Taehyung's ass then slapped it.
''fuck baby i'm really close so cum when i say. ok baby?'' i asked.
''jes'' Taehyung answered and closed his eyes shut tightly.
I thrusted into Taehyung at an animalistic pace and he screamed in pain, ''now babe'' i said, out of breath. and Taehyung came onto the sheets then i came inside Taehyung. Taehyung moaned to the feeling of my warm cum inside of his hole i pulled out of Taehyung and un cuffed and untied him. Taehyung took off his gag and threw it on the floor with the ropes and cuffs.

''Jungkook that was....amazing....i loved it'' Taehyung smiled then cuddled with me under the dirty sheets. ''are you sure i didn't hurt you too much?'' i asked, concerned.
''i'm fine, but probably let's stay in tomarow cause i know i'll be having lower back pain, sore throat, sore jaw, sore palms, sore neck, and sore thighs.'' Taehyung giggled and i giggled.
''how about stay in with pizza and a movie tomarow?'' i asked Taehyng.
''That sounds...great!'' Taehyung said then cuddled me.
I got up and turned off the ligts then layed back down.
''Good night babe'' i said and pulled Taehyung close to me.
''goodnight, jungkook....I love you with everything i have.'' Taehyung said making my heart flutter.
''i love you more than i've ever loved anyone or anything'' i whispered.
''really?'' Taehyung asked.
''really.'' i eachoed.
''me too...'' Taehyung said quietly and i smiled.
''you're mine~'' i said and we both fell asleep on eachothers sweaty bodies.

~☆THE END☆~

AUTHOR'S NOTE~

wow this was such a long chapter and i'm sorry for taking so long to finish writing it, here are some Taekook edits that I made, enjoy~~

Thank you and have a good day:)☆♡◇><

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 966 22
It's been years since Yoongi's last seen him and the younger boy is a shell of his former self in a way that makes his heart twist in his chest. And...
250 34 8
Min Yoongi and Park Jimin were best friends, always have been. It even begins to turn into something more, until one day, when something bad happens...
488 79 16
"To know what it's like to love somebody the way I love you. To know how it feels to kill yourself with bad habits. To know what you want, know you'l...
204K 9.6K 48
[completed] see, taehyung likes jimin but not in that way, but jimin likes jungkook in more than just one way, and jungkook likes taehyung a certain...