•Sucker for love• || Cai Xuku...

By J_Arii

A vampire girl who is clueless about love, becomes friends with her idol. However, that friendship lead to so... More

Introduction (:
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24: FINAL.
A few days later...
Special Chapter 1
Special chapter 2
Jeon Ara.

Prologue

2.8K 74 50
By J_Arii

Ara POV:

"CAI XUKUN CAI XUKUN CAI XUKUN". I screamed while waving my water bottle in front of my laptop screen.

"ARAAAA! CAN YOU PLEASE FANGIRL A LITTLE QUIETER?!! I CAN HEAR YOU FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD, GOD!" Nara yelled from the room next to me. She's my only roommate since the other members left to live on their own.

I jumped off my bed and paused the video i was watching. Peeking into Nara's room i asked, "Really? does that mean Xukun can hear me?"

"No you idiot. Plus we're idols. So keep your fangirling sessions quieter and calmer"

"Hmph! So?"
I pouted and left the room to continue.
I have to admit, although we're idols keeping a perfect image is tiring. People should understand that idols can act like fangirls/fanboys too lmao. But to be honest i am excited for tomorrow!

Timeskippp

"Ara! Wake up!" A husky voice said to me.
"What do you want jungwoo? Let me sleep 5 more minutes."

"You're gonna get late for your flight!"

"Who cares let me sleep for a bit longer.." I whined

"But then you're gonna miss seeing Cai Xukun on stage righttttt in front of you." He chuckled.
I immediately jumped out my bed, skipped to the bathroom, slipped into my clothes and sprinted to the door.

"your hair's a mess and aren't you gonna eat breakfast?" Jungwoo said as he ruffled my hair.

"I can't be bothered plus we'll get late for the flight and i won't see Cai Xukun!"

"We have 2 hours and people are gonna be taking pictures of you in the airport unless you wanna go there and look like a mess. Oh and make sure you take your tablets. It's quite sunny today"

"Fine." i sighed as went to do my hair.
i took my tablets as i pulled out a carton of 'grape juice' from the fridge.
"right i guess we're ready to leave.. SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS NARA!!" i yelled

"Fine as long as you don't come back okayyy!" she replied.

I pouted and skipped towards the door.

Timeskip!

We arrived at the airport. i was surrounded by so many fans, but luckily i had Jungwoo by my side. Jungwoo is my manager and fellow vampire friend ;) To be honest tho, most of the time fans would surround "me" because of the 'hot manager'. Surprisingly, Jungwoo has a fan base of his own, despite not being an idol haha.

The fans got louder and closer. I felt suffocated until i felt Jungwoo's hands gripping onto mine. It was kinda normal for him to hold my hand during these types of situations so i wasn't flustered, besides he is my best friend.

We finally dragged out of the massive crowd and sat down in the waiting rooms. Jungwoo still held my hand but i was too busy squealing in excitement to even care. I was a huge fan of 9percent and as i was attending their concert in China i couldn't stop myself from squealing.

Timeskip again

Me and jungwoo finally arrived at our hotel after the short flight. I sat myself on the bed as i felt a large hand cupping my cheek. I felt jungwoo's face getting nearer to mine. Sure he would get a bit flirty with me at times, which i was kinda used to but my cheeks suddenly turned red. I widened my eyes as he pushed himself away.

"Why are your cheeks so red? He chuckled. I covered my face with my small hands
"uhh... Um it's hot in here" I stuttered. He got off the bed and walked to the kitchen fetching me some cold water.
"Here. have some water and get some rest. You have a concert to attend tomorrow" He smirked at me and left to go to his room.

Why are my cheeks so red? Am i too excited for tomorrow? Actually let's just go to sleep okay Ara.

It was finally the next day and i hopped out my bed to get changed. I was truly excited. I decided to wear something comfortable, so i slipped myself in some white shorts and a blue hoodie paired with white converses.

Timeskip (sorry too many xD)

We finally arrived outside the concert arena only to be standing behind a massive line of fans. I was too excited as i was going to be sitting at the front row near the stage. Jungwoo got us VIP tickets so we could pass the line and straight away go into the concert arena.

The concert arena was huge and was filled with thousands of seats. The stage was HUGE. I zoned out dreaming of me and my group members being able to perform in such a big arena like this.

Jungwoo suddenly poked me and lead us to the front row seats where we will be watching. As the arena began filling up, the atmosphere got louder with exiting fans screaming. I too was quietly fangirling hehe.

Soon 9 boys arrived up on stage. i couldn't help but jump in excitement.

_____________

It was Xukun's solo performance and at this point i absolutely died lol.
Xukun got closer to the edge of the stage as his eyes met mine. He glared into them for a a few seconds and smiled. My heart skipped a beat. I took a chance to breathe again once he moved to the other side of the stage. What is this feeling? Happiness?????  o-o

End of concert

Me and jungwoo got up from our seats as everyone began to leave. I was gonna head towards one of the exit doors as i felt someone's warm hands grab mine.

"Ara. Where are you going?"

"what do you mean jungwoo? the concerts over."

"Yeah but there's still a surprise for you."

He lead us backstage.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaimed.
"Don't worry. i asked one of the managers if you can meet the members back stage idiot"

"Are you crazy? what if i pass out? What if die? I CANT EVEN SPEAK CHINESE, HOW AM I GONNA COMMUNICATE?!!!"

Instead of answering my questions, he continued to drag me backstage. i decided to let go of his hand and look down thinking about how the fuck i'm gonna communicate if i can't even speak chinese properly.

i suddenly hit my head on someones chest. i looked up and there he was. Inches away. it was CAI XUKUN.

His face was only inches - no centimetres away. I Caught a sweet scent which hit my nostrils. It was so sweet. Is it his blood?

i pushed myself away and fangirled on the inside as i immediately started apologising using my limited mandarin skills.

"Ahh you don't need to apologise."
He said in English.
" You look tired. Why don't you come into the waiting room and sit down to have some water?"
i shyly nodded and we went in, jungwon behind me.

I sat down as Xukun sat beside me, giving me a bottle of water. i gulped down the whole water bottle as i was so nervous. Xukun looked at my water bottle and grinned. "You need another?"
"N-no no i'm okay now.."
He leaned his face closer and smiled
"Are you sure"
It was that same sweet scent. It made me go crazy somehow. It was irresistible.
"*cough* i got call let me answer it outside" Jungwoo said as he signalled me not do anything as he left.

That scent made me go crazy. I couldn't resist it.
I leaned towards him, which forced himself to lean back until his head hit the end of the sofa. He glared into my eyes as i hesitated to move my face towards his neck. The sweet scent got stronger and just when i was about taste some of the sweetness, the door opened.

I immediately stood up with my face down. 8 Boys walked in
"Hello... wait. Are you Ara? That member of RPearls?" Zhengting asked. 
"Um Yes. I came here to meet you guys.."

"Ah well nice to meet you too then"
I left it short and headed towards the door.

"Sorry but my manager's calling me i have to go. it was nice meeting you."

I walked in a fast pace and felt my face heating up. I mentally slapped myself. Ara what the hell were you going to do? You were about to suck the blood out of him! As a vampire i couldn't resist the scent of his sweet blood. It smelt so unique. I desperately wanted a taste of it but i couldn't. i hardly know him. im just a fan wtf Ara you're crazy, i thought, this time physically slapping myself.

I felt someone's warm hands again grasping onto mine. I turned around and saw it was Xukun. AGAIN??

"Hey um i know we just met but can we exchange numbers. i want us to become friends (:" He said, making my heart race.

"S-s-sure..."

what is this feeling?
After we exchanged numbers, he left whilst smiling at me. i felt my face burning up again. I suddenly felt Jungwoo's cold hands on my face..
"You're red again. Did anything happen there?" He said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

I put my head down again and thought What a day...

_______

Hey guys this the end of the prologue. I hope you enjoyed and look forward to the the chapters in working on (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 1.5K 21
The majority of this story take place in the Survival Show, Stray Kids. "Rule #1 and the most important rule of them all: You cannot fall in love wi...
28.2K 828 16
Y/n and her friends were taking a calm late evening walk through the forest, not thinking a lot of it. Soon they start to feel weird and things start...
4.3K 116 50
"A vampire did this to you" He said pointing at my neck "What? A vampire? You're kidding right?" Little did I know he wasn't kidding at all... Where...
228K 7.8K 42
❛ You are calling us 'monsters'?! ❜ ©KSBBAA18 Do not copy it or remake it. Thank you. ★Started : 22 May 2019 ★Ended : 16 March 2020