Ice queen (Elijah Mikaelson)

Από _N_I_G_H_T_M_A_R_E_S

«She made sin look so holy» An Elijah Mikaelson fanfiction Περισσότερα

Ice Queen
Jarla Sawyer
Elijah Mikaelson
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17

11

6.1K 134 5
Από _N_I_G_H_T_M_A_R_E_S

2001, Chicago

"Hand it back to me!", Jarla yelled, trying to reach the remote control. "In your dreams", the dirty blonde replied smirking, earning a kick against his shoulder. "Ouch", he faked a pout but continued his staring at the TV, leading the silver haired to groan annoyed. She spent a lot of time with the man next to her, they became good friends since they met each other 400 years ago.

"Niklaus!", the witch shouted and kicked him a second time, but the original just laughed. He helped the girl, he truly did. After forcing her to talk to Elijah, back in the 16th century, the two could get along again. But somehow Jarla managed it to disappoint the older Mikaelson again, which was nearly five years ago by now.

"I'll leave town tomorrow. Coming with me?", the Sawyer asked smiling. She always felt deeply alone when she wasn't with Elijah, but Klaus' presence made it a little bit better. "I'm staying for a while, sorry love." The girl was sure he'd normally add something about his brother, but the two had a fight many years ago after Klaus daggered every member of their family, even Rebekah who was actually a friend of Jarla. "Thanks to this century we'll surely stay in contact."

"What can I do for you Damon, Jarla?", Elijah asked amused, his eyes on the silver haired who bit her lip nervously. She wasn't prepared for this talk since she knew how Damon was. "I was hoping we could have a word", the Salvatore replied. "Where's Elena?", The original asked with a serious expression. He wanted to know the doppelganger safe. "Safe with Stefan", the raven haired informed. "They're laying low. You probably remember the werewolf problem", both vampires looked at the witch, who crossed her arms. "What?", she spoke up, earning a small chuckle from Elijah and a wink from Damon. "Well, to my confusion why you're here", the younger vampire started and the Sawyer knew it wouldn't end well.

"I can't safe your ass, Day", Jarla reminded her friend. She already explained her original problem. Too fast instincts. The older vampire smiled at the girl, then he watched the raven haired again. "Why don't you just stay focused on keeping Elena safe and leave the rest to me?", he asked smiling before he was ready to leave the room, but Damon stopped him by speeding in front of him and blocking his way. "Not good enough", he muttered, so the witch took a step forward. "Damon", she warned again but she was too late, because Elijah grabbed the other man's neck to press him against the next wall.

The Salvatore grunted and put his hand to the original's neck to press him away, but the Mikaelson could take it away easily. "You young vampires, you're so arrogant", he mentioned while straightening his grip around the raven haired's neck. "Elijah", Jarla said, so he sent her a quick glance. "How dare you come in here and challenge me?", he asked Damon, getting his eyes off the Sawyer. "You can't kill me, man. It's not part of the deal", the younger vampire told the other one. "Silence", Elijah whispered, then he grabbed a pencil from the desk.

Before it could touch Damon's skin, the pencil changed into a block of ice. Disappointed the original let it fall to the floor. "Really Jarla?", he asked her, without letting go of the man in his grip. "He's my friend", she reminded the man who sighed. Within seconds he grabbed another pencil and drove it through the Salvatore's neck. "Elijah!", The witch shouted and ran to her friend who screamed in pain. Quickly the girl ripped out the pencil. Elijah grabbed a handkerchief out of his pocket and cleaned his hands from the blood, while sending an apologising look to Jarla, who sighed. "I'm an original. Show a little respect", he told Damon, before handing the handkerchief to him.

He took it and pressed it to his wound. "The moment you cease to be of use to me, you're dead so you should do what I say", Elijah said with a smirk. "Keep Elena safe", he mentioned before he left the room.

"You're alright?", Jarla asked friend who understood what she was up to, so he nodded and the silver haired followed the original.

Jarla found the man she searched for outside the Lockwood Mansion. He stood in the big garden, his gaze on the small pond in front of him. "What can I do for you?", he asked without turning around. The silver haired stopped her walk to stand next to him, so he looked down at her, a small smile on his lips. "He's my friend. I know he does stupid things but... you wouldn't actually kill him right?", the girl mumbled unsure.

With a raised eyebrow the vampire stared into her eyes, searching for answers. "You really think I'd do that to you?", he asked her, a little pain in his voice. The witch sighed. The whole situation was pretty hard for her since the two men she loved the most didn't get along with each other. And Klaus didn't even show up.

"No", she finally replied. "Then you have your answer", with a last smile the man turned around to walk away, but the Sawyer said his name which leaded him to stop. "John Gilbert showed up. He gave a dagger to Damon", she informed the original, who furrowed his eyebrows. "Your friend wouldn't be amused by you telling me that", he mentioned and Jarla nodded, although she didn't regret her decision. "You wanted me to prove you that you can trust me. Here you are."

"Hey Ric, Goodbye Ric", Jarla said to Alaric who smiled at her. He wanted to walk out of the Salvatore Boardinghouse while the girl entered it, searching for her raven haired friend. She just passed the teacher when he grunted in pain and shouted her name. As the silver haired turned around, the Saltzman had a knife stuck in his stomach. "Damon!", the Sawyer shouted worried, before she checked Alaric's wound and pulled the knife out. The man groaned but Jarla took of her jacket and pressed it against the wound. "To stop the bleeding", she told him.

"What's happening?", she asked Damon who showed up behind her, as confused as the pale girl herself. Suddenly a werewolf attacked him out of nowhere, which leaded the Salvatore to grunt in pain. The stranger drove a syringe filled with vervain into the vampire's shoulder. "Damon!", Jarla repeated before she used her magic to shoot an icicle through the werewolf's stomach. I pain he sank to the floor while Damon fell to the ground, completely out of power.

"Damn he's strong, it took the whole syringe", the hurt werewolf commented amused, glaring at the girl in front of him. "Why are you here?", she asked with her hands in front of her body, ready to protect herself. "Those are sharp", the stranger added, while he tried to pull out the icicle, only for Jarla to shoot two new ones in each of his hands, so he was pinned against the wall.

Ear-deafening screams left the man's mouth while the witch went to her friend on the floor. "Behind you", was the last thing he whispered weakly before the silver haired blacked out.

Damon watched it in horror as another man used his gun to hit her head badly. He grunted and wanted to help her, but the vervain stopped him. Steps were to be heard and a blonde woman entered, a gun over her shoulder. "Hi Damon", she said happily. It was Jules. The Salvatore glared deathly at her. "Nice to see you again", she spoke smirking, before shooting a wooden bullet at him.

When Jarla's eyes fluttered open, she recognised that she was still in the Boarding House. Her hands were bound together and supported by hard steel cuffs. Her whole body felt weak. Alaric laid on the floor, the girl's jacket laid a few meters away from him. Obviously he was dead, but the ring which brought him back to life was luckily on his finger. Damon was bound to a chair, hand and foot. Sharp wooden stakes stuck in his neck where blood ran down. He blinked a few times and exchanged a look with his silver haired friend. Then he looked up to see an unknown man. "Morning, Sunshine", the Werwolf greeted smiling.

"Werewolves again. Snowdrop again. I thought you were a strong witch?", the man teased Jarla, who had to admit he was right. In her time in Mystic Falls, she didn't use her magic very well. Nevertheless she sent him a sweet smile. "Did your friend say the same? Oh wait, he's dead."

The werewolf chuckled amused and took a step forward. "Sassy. It wasn't a nice way to die, honestly", he commented. "I saw this movie once, some torture-porn flick. Anyway they had this collar device that was, heh, really cool, so I just modified it some with some wooden nails, and when I pull", the werewolf pulled on the chains around Damon's neck, which leaded the vampire to groan in pain. "No!", Jarla shouted, tying to practice magic, but there was none.

"So I hear you have the moonstone", Jules spoke up, followed by to other man. Damon chuckled. "Oh if you only knew the irony of this moment right now", he laughed in pain. "Let me tell you how this is gonna go. You're gonna torture me, I don't talk, someone loses a heart. Last time, it was your boy Mason." Jarla wanted to punch her friend in his face. No matter how cool his words sounded, he only provoked the werewolves and the witch didn't want to nearly get killed again. Dangerously, Jules took a step closer to the Salvatore. "This time, it'll be you."

The male werewolf pulled the chains again and Damon groaned.
"You know what the great thing about buckshot is? It scatters through the body. Maximum damage", Jules muttered, then she put up a riffele and pointed at the vampire. "Where's the moonstone?", she asked. "Get over it, honey. You're never gonna get it", the raven haired replied, but before Jules could pull the trigger, a familiar voice spoke up.

"You looking for this?" A smile crossed Jarla's face when she saw Elijah, who leaned against the doorframe, the moonstone in his hand. He walked down the stairs and smiled at the witch, while the werewolves took a step back. The original placed the stone on a table, waiting for the wolves to take it. "Go ahead, take it", he told them. The first of them sped towards it, only to lose his heart within seconds after the Mikaelson ripped it out. Two other werewolves tried their luck, but the old vampire managed it to rip both their hearts out, at the same time.

Damon watched him impressed while Jules ran away, unlike her last friend, who kneed down and tried to cover up his body with his jacket. "What about you, sweetheart, huh?", Elijah asked and stepped closer. "Wanna take a shot?" The last Werwolf stood up, fear in his eyes. He shook his head scared. "No? Yes? No?"

"Where's the girl?", the original asked Damon. "I don't know", he replied truthfully. "It doesn't really matter", the old vampire muttered bored before he punched the wolf in his face, hard enough to break his neck.

Elijah walked to the chair Jarla sat on to free her from the cuffs and chains. He took her hand to help her up, earning a thankful smile from the witch. "Thank you. Again", she mumbled, making him smile caring at her. "Did they hurt you?", he asked, searching for any wounds with his eyes, but the silver haired denied it, so the original made his way over to the other vampire, to rip only one chain apart

"So you realise this is the third time I've saved your life now?", he spoke and the raven haired smirked sarcastically at him. "Jarla", Elijah said as a goodbye, a kind smile on his lips, before he walked to the table where the moonstone laid on. He grabbed it and left the room.

Jarla looked at Damon, who sighed. "I hate werewolves", the silver haired exclaimed annoyed, then she helped her friend to remove the chains.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

14.7K 287 20
"𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒕, 𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑." - 𝑻𝒂𝒈, 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆...
556K 9.3K 115
I mean what could i say.
2.2K 108 6
-𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝐎𝐑 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
8.6K 417 14
𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 �...