۞FullMetal Alchemist x Reader...

By MasterKoyoma

I'm new to this...that is all. More

Dearly Cute۞Winry x Male!Reader۞
Just Tonight♰Edward x Reader[Modern]♰
Sadist!!♰Edward x Reader♰(Short)
Just Tonight♰Edward x Reader[ModernPart2]♰
Mr. Right?❦Roy Mustang x Reader[Modern]❦
Bad Genius♱Alphonse x Reader[ModernPart1]♱
Jealous Much?♰Edward Elric x Reader♰
My Boy♱Alphonse x Tomboy!Reader[Modern]♱
Chocolate vs. Milk♰Edward Elric x Reader♰
The Miniskirt❦Roy Mustang ✗ Reader(Part1)❦

Unfortunately a Love🔺✝Edward x Reader x Alphonse[Part1]✝

3.6K 38 5
By MasterKoyoma

Unfortunately a Love🔺✝Edward x Reader x Alphonse[Part1]✝
Al had already got his body back, tho, for some reason they're still working for the military...😉
••••••

I had been wondering. Why do I own a heart shape locket? And also, it has keyhole! How legit is that? But, I now remember why I have this kind of stuff. It was back then when I was a little kid...

Flashback~

I was sitting alone under the three at the top of the hill here in Resembool, it's been 5 months since we moved here and now we're going to move again at the central. Just about timing!

I made great friends, and, it worries me. What of they get angry at me? I know it's a little thing, but I'm worried, what if they never talk to me ever again?

My mind was blurry at that time. But, I made a promise at a boy who's just around my age, I can't remember anything about him, but all I do is that we made a promise,

"When we see each other again, make sure to remember about our promise!" He said with a smile, I furrowed my eyebrows, I'm trying to remember his features, his name, everything. But nothing came.

I nodd in response, "yes! Of course! Our promise to each other," I paused and walk closer to him, "is to get married as you unlock this locket that you gave me." I said smiling softly at him, everything was a blur. I can't properly remember.

"Yes! That's right, I'll promise I'll go look for you when I or we grow up! And I'll promise to unlock that locket of yours as a proof that I'm your true love!" And with that, everything clearly came out of blur...

Present~

2:50 it's 2:50o'clock...

I'm late...

OH SHOOT IM LATE!!

Roy is gonna freaking kill me when I don't get to his office in time!! AUGH!! Why do I have to stare at nothingness just to remember that past of mine!! Augh!

Keeping my locket inisde my shirt I ran fast on the way to inisde the head quarters. I'm part of the military, and I know as for my age I got the licence on becoming a head Lieutenant! Isn't that great? Not to mention, I'm gonna be keeping an eye out for Roy when he became a Fürher...

Aww man! Blocking the ways!! This is stupid! Well, there's goes for my lucky day...

I went outside as I look at the 5 story building and the third floor as where Roy's office is.

I started using my skill as I run up to the building, clearly ignoring the gravity.

Breaking the glass window with my bare toes, I didn't realize that there's someone walking beside it.

"What the hell—"

"OH SHOOT!"

And with that, I hit the guy right in front of his face...with....my own....toes...

"BROTHER!!"

"ACK!"

"IM SO SORRY! LATER ILL PAY FOR THE DAMAGE— UHM! SEE YAH!" and with that I run off to Roy's office as I took a sharp left.

"GET BACK HERE YOU—"

Time Skip!

I secretly open the door on Roy's office as I saw him staring at a blue key...a key? Key...wait....What?!

I kept my mouth shut as he sigh, where did he get that key? Hmm, probably just a key to his house, hearing him sigh? What's he thinking about?

"Where are you?" I heard him mumble, which made me think...

Is he the promise boy?!

I sweat, is he really? I try to speak in confidence.

"What's that?" I said, he got startled and looked at me, shock. Well, that's new....

"(Name)!" He said looking forward at me as he kept the key inside his pocket as he look seriously dead at me, "Your late."

"Well im so sorry I had to do something than this!" I sarcastically said as I fully enter his office closing the door shut as I sigh, "what is it that you want to see me?" I asked, he stand up from his seat and look outside the mirror.

"I need you to keep an eye out for FullMetal." He simply said as I thought of something,

Is it the guy that I almost killed earlier?

"What are you thinking?" I heard him asked, I quickly looked at him, I was about to say something when the door suddenly open.

"What is it Mustang?" I heard a familiar voice which I had heard earlier.
De
It's the guy...!

"Ah! FullMetal! Just in time!" Roy said as he seem to grin, well, that's new.

I stayed quiet as I didn't bother to look back at them. Who ever they are...

Third person

"Wait a minute..." The guy "FullMetal" said, I gulp as I heard his Sten grow closer, "it's you who nearly knock my lights out!!" He angrily shout as you blink your eyes twice, oh no...

"Oh yeah...it's you, again I'm sorry..." You said a bit with a sarcastic attitude, an irk mark appear on the male's forehead.

"Brother, you should calm down first, she said she was sorry..."Al said in a worried tone, as he look back looking at you, "I'm very sorry about his attitude miss, he can get really cranky..." He said as he nervously smile as he scratched the back of his head, you hum and nodd,

"No prob, get that alot." You said before turning back at Roy, it still bothered by your own thoughts, you could possibly just say that Roy is the promise boy...and of course, your not really hoping that it's him...

"So?" Roy asked giving the three of you a sass look, both you and Ed had an irk mark on the forehead, "are you done bickering at each other? You do really waste my time..." He said as he sigh,

"Speak for yourself..." You mumble under your breath, Roy on the other hand furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance,

"What was that (Name)?"

"What? I didn't said anything!" You defend yourself trying to look innocent, Ed Snickers as Al sigh.

"Oh, Alright, can we just get this over with?" Ed asked as he gave the colonel a serious,

"Glad to break it FullMetal," he paused as he stand up from his seat, "the female beside you is the one I assigned to be your watcher, Meet head lieutenant, (Name)." He simply said as you kept your mouth shut as you stand there having an awkward tension between the two sibling.

"WHAT?! SH-SHE'S THE HEAD LIEUTENANT!!" Ed shout in panic,

"IM SO SORRY ABOUT MY BROTHERS ATTITUDE IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!!" Al followed as he shout and apologize bowing his head in front of you.

"I-Its okay! No need to get all so damn nervous! I get that alot, at first nobody really respect me cause of my age, so don't worry!" You said as you shake your both hand smiling nervously. Roy chuckled at the sight of this.

Time Skip!!

As the three of you walk, it was having an awkward silence. You tried to broke it.

"S-So! Nice weather huh?" Nervously as you shake in cringing, was that really suppose to work out,

"Are you just trying to lighten up the mood—"

"O-Of course! It's nice!!" Al suddenly shout as he sweat nervously cutting his own brothers word. Ed in the other hand was having a 'WTF' look as both you and Al laugh nervously at each other.

"Okay, My names (Name)! Just (Name)! The two of you?" You asked nervously smiling at the two male, Ed sigh and look away and look at the window. The train was basically moving, somewhere...you don't quite actually remember since you were being dazed around by your past with the promise boy that is.

"Edward Elric, the FullMetal Alchemist. And he's Alphonse, my little brother." He introduce as Al waved shyly at you which you replied back.

Time Skip!!

This tension between the three of you is pretty intense. Since you had almost killed Ed, he was very quiet. Alphonse on the other hand wasn't really the one who talk about them selves.

You three are currently making it's way to a place called Lior. It was near the dessert, and for you, you do really hate hot places. As you are being assigned to watch these two boys, you, of course are coming along with them since your like they're watcher.

And for some reason, Ed was having some anger issue when it comes to his height. So, whenever you get bored, you always tease him just for the sake of your boredness, especially when you guys are riding the bus. And for some odd of reason, you feel like you already know these two. Not to mention, the way they act is very familiar to you, add to that you feel like you have known them for so many years.

~To be continued

[

I'm trying to write a lemon🍋! So it's up coming😉]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 22 1
455K 3.2K 67
Just random imagines My english is kinda bad so sorry if I make couple mistakes
8.2K 251 19
My first one shot book and I'm new here. Hope you enjoy this book
34.9K 1.3K 55
When a teenage girl falls from the sky engulfed in a red glow, a certain state alchemist and his brother set out to investigate. Marina finds herself...