۞FullMetal Alchemist x Reader...

By MasterKoyoma

I'm new to this...that is all. More

Dearly Cute۞Winry x Male!Reader۞
Just Tonight♰Edward x Reader[Modern]♰
Sadist!!♰Edward x Reader♰(Short)
Just Tonight♰Edward x Reader[ModernPart2]♰
Mr. Right?❦Roy Mustang x Reader[Modern]❦
Bad Genius♱Alphonse x Reader[ModernPart1]♱
Jealous Much?♰Edward Elric x Reader♰
Unfortunately a Love🔺✝Edward x Reader x Alphonse[Part1]✝
Chocolate vs. Milk♰Edward Elric x Reader♰
The Miniskirt❦Roy Mustang ✗ Reader(Part1)❦

My Boy♱Alphonse x Tomboy!Reader[Modern]♱

3.1K 42 11
By MasterKoyoma

Modern AU!!
Ed is a baseball player for some reason, and his brother Alphonse is Nerd here. Anyway! Let's get started!!

☪☪☪

Walking down the hallways, some people followed they're gaze upon you. Being the most bad girl in this campus, no one would actually believe that your pretty popular with the guys, despite the fact that your a tomboy. Tho, many girls actually drool over you.

And also the fact that you hangout with some losers, well, not actually.

Alphonse Elric, know as the Nerd one and also the brother of the famous number one player in baseball. Edward Elric.

The odd thing, they don't have similar personality. Of course, one is a nerd who likes to read books and be alone, not really a social person. Unlike the other one, who is found on making new friends and braging about his life in baseball, being the jock around the campus.

This maybe weird but you can only trust this four person, especially Winry. Winry on the other hand likes to goof off with chemistry. She likes making technology, tho she ain't a nerd. Also like to hang out with you since your so popular around the campus, also she had this tiny crush on you. Who would thought about that? I mean seriously, everyone want to make friends with a cool girl/boy like you around here. But, faint has it, they can't, 'cause your face held a very scary one.

Everyone would always describe your look as a Murderers face. In fact, every minute of everyday, your face won't change into a happy one unless your with your friends.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

"Why the fuck did you invited me here for?" You asked as you slightly glare at your friend, Winry. She invited you to have a group lesson, just the four of you.

"You mean, this two will join us?" You asked as you pointed inside the café you can clearly see Ed, Al waiting inside for the both of you.

"Yeah! Now we don't want them to keep waiting now do we? Now let's go!" And with that she grabbed your wrist and pull you inside the café, good thing you didn't wear any thin fabric.

You were actually wearing a Orange t-shirt, Black leggings that just end down on your toes as you wear a large blue navy jacket, and a pair of boots. You also tied up your hair into a low loose up pony tail, you also let you bangs slip in.

"Sup you two!" Greeted by Winry, You sat next to Ed as you pull out your phone as Winry quickly grabbed it.

"Hey—"

"Nu-uh! No phones or any technology today, we are studying and that's it." She said as she said her phone inside her bag, you glare at her as you heard Ed and Al chuckle,

"Yup, she took mah phone dude."

"And my laptop for some reason," Al said scratching the back of his neck. You always find him cute whenever he does that. Not to mention you don't want to let him know that you have a teeny tiny crush on him.

What? Psh! Me a tomboy? A delinquent? Would fall for a nerd like him? Nah never ever in mah whole life dude. I mean seriously, ew...

Oh shut your mouth (Name), one day you'll realize how much you have fallen for him~

"SHUT UP BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU!!" pfft— and with that, shouting at you conciousness, everyone looked at you give you a weirded out look as Winry did too. Al gave you a shock look as Ed started laughing his ass off.

"What the hell was that (Name)?" Winry asked, you just huffed at your seat and smile nervously at the two.

"Just my conciousness, nothing to worry about~ hehe..." And with that scratching the back of you neck, Ed chuckle,

"You sure about that—"

"Shut up before I end up lowering more you height." Saying that coldly made Ed snap, and the two start arguing like there's no end. 

Al on the other hand had this gloomy look on his face. He wasn't really liking what he's seeing now. You have your full attention at Ed and as if him and Winry weren't there.

"Hey Al! Shut it! You kept glaring at your coffee." Winry shouted whisper as she nudge on Al shoulder which made him snap out of reality. He looked at Winry with wide eyes as he took his attention to you and Ed who is still arguing. Winry suddenly broke it, which made Al feel more easy.

"Guys! Shut your mouth! Now study before I change my mind giving you your phones back!" And with that, both of them shut up and grab the books infront of them.

Time Skip!

Your POV

I take it back. Every now and then, all I think about is this little nerd infront of me. It frustrates me! I can't even concentrate on this book I'm reading! I mean, what's the point of studying if you can't concentrate?! AUGH!

Now here we go again...the way his bangs is covering his eyes with his glasses makes him so attractive...I'm not even gonna lie about it. And seeing him so frustrate about this problem in math is a turn on—wait...nevermind.

"Ugh...this is so hard..." He mumbled and suddenly looked at me, my eyes were a bit wide and look next to Ed who is secretly playing with his tablet.

"Uhm...hey...uh...(Name)?" I heard him called, I nervously looked at him, a tint of blush can be seen in my face. Shit.

"Yeah? What is it?" I asked him with full confidence so that he won't see anything.

"C-Can you help me with this problem here?" He asked, I raised an eyebrow at him as he handed me the paper.

As he was handing it to me, our fingers touched, I tingling sensation was in my stomach.

What?! Is this what you call 'butter-fly in your stomach'?!

"S-sure...dude." hey! What's that stutter for (Name)?! My face heat up stuttering right in front of him.

I look at the problem and sweat. I just answered this correctly...
I write the formula and write something down too.

If I can't keep this feeling I might as well tell him. And of course! That's for later you bum...😒

Time Skip!

"Glad that's done!" Both you and Ed said in unison as the both of you stretch your arms out, and of course, both of you smirk, "JINX!" both said again in unison,

"Double Jinx owe me a soda!" You said pointing right at his face, you laugh as he sigh in defeat,

"Aww, I was about to say that! Fine! I owe you a soda..." He said standing up first before all of you went out the cafe.

As you grab your stuff, Winry gave back your belongings as a part of her promise. And for you and Ed, you guys are having a glaring contest of who's gonna be the MVP in Mobile Legends later when you play in custom. And of course, Al envied his brother for getting so much of your attention, but then when he read the last part of his paper, he thought of something.

Will I talk to her later? I mean, she said meet her later in front of McDonald's...maybe she want to say something...

Al blushed when he remember that you want to talk to him in private, and I mean private. Just the two of you going at McDo just to talk about something.

Deep in his thoughts, he look back at you and Ed. He had to admit that he is very jealous of his brother, but it's his own fault that he didn't let him know about his feelings for you.

"Grr! (Name)! Why did you use Lesley in this battle!!" Ed shout as he growl at you, you laugh your ass off.

"It's your own fault for using Alucard!! HAHA!" And with that, the mobile phone that Ed was holding talked,

You have been slain!

"Dude! Your phone just talk! It's says, YOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN! BY ME!" and with that pointing at your self, your gaze fall at Al who is being lost in his thoughts, Winry on the other hand was talking to his grandma at her pen phone.

You kept staring at Al while Ed on the background was a having a break down about his defeat in Mobile legends. But then it was interrupted when Al suddenly looked at you, it was good 2 minutes of staring, not until you two realize that was too much.

You both looked away from each other, flushed.

AUGH! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE, GRR!!

Screaming at your thought, "Tch!" Before doing that, you quickly grab Al's wrist and drag him out of place away from the two, Winry and Ed. But, before that, Winry gave Al a 'OH MY GOD' face as Ed gave a 'WTF face'.

Time Skip!(it's the new me😑)

"Okay, please stop it." You suddenly blurt out at Al, he gave you a nervous look,

"W-What do you mean (Name)?" He asked as sweat was coming down from his forehead. You gritted your teeth.

"Why are you making me feel this way?!" You paused as you look down at the ground, Al stayed quiet, "It's your fault! This is your fault!" He didn't spoke, but then, hearing it from you broke his heart, he didn't know what to do, or more like what did he do to make you go angry at him? You continued, "Everytime your near all I get is so...so...AUGH! as for a tomboy..." Again, pausing or hesitating, you look at Al.

Al on the other hand was shock, your face is all red, yet why?

"I can't believe that...i-i..." You stopped giving him a glare, "You know what?! Why can't you just notice it?! I mean, you smart so, why won't you just get what I mean—"

You were cut off...but, by what?

Your eyes were widened when you realized that Al had already his lips connected to yours. He's eyes was closed, and yours were open wide, his face was flushed red and so are yours.

I-is this r-real?! No! I'm just dreaming!! No, if this is a dream I should wake up from the shock!! ALPHONSE IS REALLY KISSING ME?!!??

He pulled away as he look down at his foot then directly into your eyes, you squeek.

"I-Im sorry...i-i just—" and with that, returning what he did, you quickly kissed him to stop his stuttering.

You pulled away, catching both of your breath's, "I didn't know you felt that way too...U-Uhm..." there's a moment of awkward silence.

"(Name)?" He nervously called, you look at him with a flushed face but manage to give him a 'what?' look.

"Y-Yeah?" Stuttering he looked at you with a smile, "I love you." He said giving you a warm hug, you nervous tense shoulder was now calm in his embrace,

"My boy." Giggling you two parted away as both of you walk hand in hand, excited to tell that you and him are now official.

~~••Extra Ending••~~

(Narrators POV/Avis)

I spotted the two idiots, Winry and Ed. I approcahed them with a glare.

"You two! What are you two doing here?" I asked giving them a straight blank face, Ed gave me an Annoyed look as Winry smiled at me,

"Where waiting for Al and (Name) to come back, they sure took they're time..." Winry said sighing I smirk,

"I just saw them kissing earlier near the parking lot." Smirking, I can clearly see that they're shock as I continue, "Yup! They're now official—" I was cut off when Winry hit me with her hard covered book,

"HEY WHAG WAS THAT FOR?!" I shout, getting the attention of all the people inside the mall. I sweat, "Yes!!" Winry shout in happiness as I rub my forehead where she hit me with her book, I look at Ed to see him smiling like an Idiot.

"Hey Ed, Heard you got a defeat in ML(mobile legends), did (Name) defeated your base~?" I asked, his smile turn into a frown,

"What did you say?" He said grabbing Winry her other hard covered book,

"Y'know, I guess your skill is 'little' to win over (Name)."

And with that, he snap as he starts chasing me around the mall trying to hit me with Winry's hard covered book.

~~••The End••~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 1.3K 19
"𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛, 𝑦/𝑛." "𝑂ℎ 𝐿𝑢𝑘𝑒..."
118K 2.4K 42
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈..." 𝑯𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔...
36.9K 577 12
𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹! 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝘁 𝘆...
5.3K 103 83
Just read and you'll see it I also do vallyk, derek, and mike imagines