Unsustainable [VKOOK]

Par HanMinGi_7

After years of suffering, Taehyung and Jungkook decide to give their marriage one last chance. Plus

House of Cards
Young Forever
Sofa
Save Me
Reflection
Butterfly
Hold Me Tight
I Need You
War of Hormones
Love is not Over
Fire
Rain
Talk - Part One
Talk - Part Two
Stigma
One Night in a Strange City
Boys Meet Evil
Blood, Sweat and Tears
Danger
Wings
Tomorrow
Let Go (Sequel)
Illegal (Sequel)
Make me your doll (Sequel)
Not today (Sequel)
Boys with luv (Prequel)
First love (Prequel)
Peaches and cream (Sequel)

Move

7.1K 307 46
Par HanMinGi_7

 "Can you go open the door, Hun?" Hoseok shouts from the bathroom after the doorbell rang, his boyfriend immediately making a sound of agreement before walking towards the wooden panel. He freezes when he spots Jungkook, the other male sending him a tentative smile. Jimin and the taller man made up and he knows they can be considered as friends anew, but it has been long since the last time they've spent some time together. Thus, he can't help the feeling of awkwardness that spreads through him, his voice unsure and his tongue stumbling on words as he starts speaking:

"H-Hello Jungkook... I'm sorry, Hoseok is in the shower.

-It's alright, I came to see you anyway." His friend replies, Jimin's eyebrows disappearing behind his fringe as he lifts them in surprise.

"Really? How did you know I would be at Hoseok's?

-Haven't you been spending all your time here lately?" Jungkook smirks, and Jimin can't help but laugh nervously, cheeks reddening. "At least that's what someone told me...

"Well, you barely stay over a night per week, so I keep company to Hoseok instead..." The man suddenly catches himself, realising that he had wanted to let out this sentence with a joking tone, but it sounded pretty cold instead. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that as a reproach or anything..." Jungkook is being nice to him, yet Jimin ruins all of his efforts by criticising him, he thinks bitterly.

"It's alright... It's true I'm not here a lot nowadays. The last thing I want is to make Seokkie feel lonely, but I have Taehyung now, so I can't always stay here...

-Of course not... Jungkook, really, what I said was silly, just forget about it. I say stupid things because I'm nervous that you're here." The raven-haired male smiles gently, moved by Jimin's honesty.

"I can't say I'm not stressed myself... Not to mention that there is something I wanted to tell you about.

-Oh?" Jimin emits, when he suddenly becomes aware that Jungkook and he are stupidly standing by the threshold of Hoseok's house, while they could be inside and share a warm tea that would certainly make the atmosphere more comfortable. "Wait, don't you want us to move to the couch before we speak?" Jungkook agrees, and that's how five minutes later they find themselves sitting on the said sofa, a coffee cup in the raven-haired male's hand and a mug full of tea in Jimin's. That's the moment a damp-haired Hoseok chooses to make his appearance, and the shorter male can't help but sigh lightly in relief. His boyfriend is always one to know what to say in any circumstance, and he often manages to make the atmosphere lighter even when he's confronted to an awkward situation.

"Look who's back here after so long!" The psychologist smiles brightly while sitting between the two of them, "You still have some clothes that belong to you in the wardrobe, you know that?

-Taehyung and I still haven't moved back together, you know that?" Jungkook grins, but his friend rolls his eyes to the ceiling.

"Bullshit. I'm pretty sure Taehyung will bring up the subject very soon, it would be weird if he didn't. I mean, do you realise it's been two weeks since you last came back here? And before that you remained a whole week at Taehyung's, and so on... You only drift here from time to time in order to pick up some fresh clothes." Jungkook seems to realise that his friend is right, staring at his mug and chewing at his inner cheeks a little.

"I hadn't noticed it had been so long..." He mutters, and Hoseok gets what Jungkook's sheepish tone implies, gently putting a hand on his shoulder.

"It's not a bad thing, Jungkookie, far from it. Don't worry, I don't feel alone the slightest thanks to that small thing next to me.

-Hey!" But Jimin's protesting shout gets ignored as Jungkook nods at his friend in relief, happy to hear these words coming from Hoseok's mouth. He had been afraid the other would feel lonely, and he was quite sad about the fact the two of them would move on and never get to share the same flat anymore. The psychologist had been there to comfort him during this tough period of his life, and had managed to make him laugh in spite of all the anger and despair Jungkook used to feel because of his husband.

"I thought maybe Jimin and I could speak in private?" The raven-haired male then inquires, Hoseok immediately springing up from the couch.

"Sure, no problem! I'll be in my bedroom if you need me.

-Thank you, Seokkie." His friend winks at him, knowing perfectly that Jungkook is actually thanking him for everything he did for him. The other man then disappears, but not before having planted a kiss on his boyfriend's mouth, Jimin's eyes widening as he didn't expect Hoseok to do this in front of the raven-haired male, and the latter's lips part lightly as this was a sight he had never thought he would once see in his life.

"So... What did you want to talk about?" Jimin asks before he can blush from what just happened, Jungkook settling his mug on the coffee table before starting to speak:

"I got mad at Taehyung yesterday, because he was late after you met. I know that I shouldn't have done that, and I apologised once I calmed down. But I had my reasons, and Taehyung and I both agreed that next times he would have to come back home in time. I just wanted to make sure that you'd check the hour if he ever was to forget... Also I wanted to apologise to you, because I said terrible things about you yesterday, when I argued with Taehyung. I want to trust you, and I want to trust Taehyung, but you two have to help me make that happen." Jimin remains stunned for a second, before frowning a little.

"Which kind of terrible things...?" Jungkook makes a smile that looks more like a wince, twisting his fingers nervously.

"I doubted you. I said you could as well have fucked him or kissed him and that I wouldn't have known..." Jimin can't help but chuckle softly at the absurdity of the sentence, shaking his head lightly.

"That wouldn't even come to my mind now. I mean, I have Hoseok, and you can be certain I would never cheat on him. And of course, I'll make sure Taehyung goes back home in time when we'll see each other again, you don't have to worry about this.

-Thank you..." Driven by a sudden impulse, Jimin takes the raven-haired male's hand in his, having missed his friend way too much during the past months.

"Let's have brunch somewhere.

-Huh? Right now?" Jungkook exclaims, surprised by this proposition that seems to come out of nowhere.

"Yes, right now. I've missed you, Jungkookie... I want us to spend some time together." A small smile grows on the raven-haired male's lips, this one nodding a few seconds after.

"Let me just warn Taehyung, yeah?"

That's how they end up in Jimin's car, driving towards the city centre. The weather is beautiful, and Jungkook tells himself that his friend really had a good idea: a little bit of bonding time can't hurt, far from it. They need it after everything they did to hurt one another, and Jungkook hopes they will one day be able to trust each other as much as they did before Yoongi's accident.

"Do you have a specific place in mind?" Jungkook asks, and Jimin shrugs while keeping his eyes on the road.

"I was thinking we could maybe park the car down-town and go where our feet will lead us? Or you can look for some restaurant on your phone and-"

Jimin lets out a shout of pure terror when he spots a minivan suddenly drifting from its driving lane, veering right on their car. From that moment on, everything seems to slow down, Jungkook seeing Jimin swerving the steering wheel in an attempt to avoid a collision with the vehicle. It's too late though, and after what seems like an eternity as well as the blink of an eye, the minivan violently rams into the passenger's side, right where Jungkook is sitting.

The last question that goes through the raven-haired male's mind is whether or not he will end up like Yoongi.

----

"Excuse me, where can I find Dom Juan?" Taehyung lifts his eyes from his desk, sending a welcoming smile to the lady standing in front of the said piece of furniture. There aren't a lot of people visiting the library he's working at today, so the man is glad someone is here to relieve him from his boredom.

"This way, follow me please." The man answers while lifting up from his chair, guiding the young woman towards the theatre section and searching among the books that are organised alphabetically. "Let's see, L, M... There it is, Molière." He hands her the book a second after, the woman bowing lightly and thanking him.

"Don't hesitate to ask again if you need anything else." The brown-haired male says before walking back to his desk, when suddenly his phone starts vibrating into his pocket. Taehyung stops into his tracks, wondering whether he should answer or not. He's not supposed to, given he's at work, but apart from the young woman, no one has come seeking his help in the past hour... Besides, it might be important, Taehyung tells himself.

"Hello?" He answers his phone after having quickly migrated into the break room and made sure no one is around.

"Mister Kim Taehyung?

-Himself...

-Are you Jeon Jungkook's husband?" Taehyung freezes, realising that he received the same kind of call once, three years ago to be more precise. His heart starts beating faster into his chest, and he breaks out in a cold sweat, feeling dizzy all of a sudden.

"Yes, it's me..." He replies with a hesitant voice, fear audible in his tone.

"This is the hospital calling." Taehyung suddenly realises his legs have given up, so that he's now seated in a chair that was thankfully not far behind him. Some images flash in front of him, making him relive all these past years with Jungkook, and sheer terror claws at his heart at the thought he might never see his husband again. He can't do this, he can't survive Jungkook's death: it took him three years to overcome Yoongi's, he knows he won't recover if his husband abandons him at his turn. "Your husband has been involved in a car crash." The other man adds, and Taehyung is now certain he's going to faint at any moment, a few black dots starting to cloud his vision. He has never been very religious, yet he starts praying to any god he can think about, wishing with all his might the doctor is going to inform him that his husband is alright. "He has been hurt and is currently being treated, but his life is not in danger. Could you come to the hospital as soon as you can?"

It's too much for Taehyung who bursts into tears, fingers trembling as his head falls into his hand in relief. It takes him five whole minutes to eventually get a hold of himself, being helped by the man over the phone who reassures him about Jungkook's state of health.

"S-Sorry for this..." The brown-haired male tells him, voice shaking as much as his whole body. Jungkook is alive, Jungkook is alive, he repeats over and over into his head, the thought helping him calm down. "I'll be there in less than an hour.

-Don't apologise, sir. Don't worry, we'll take care of your husband." Taehyung thanks him wholeheartedly before hanging up, slumping into his chair as though he has just run a marathon. He forces himself to do breathing exercises for a good ten minutes, knowing he can't drive in this state, until his heart gradually stops slamming painfully against his ribcage. Only when the panic attack subsides does Taehyung stand up on wobbly legs, before bursting out of the break room.

----

The first thing Jungkook notices when he wakes up is how his head feels like it's stuffed with cotton, and how heavily his limbs are digging in the mattress underneath him, so much that he fears he won't ever be able to move them anymore.

The second is the dull ache in his ribs, that he can feel every time he breathes in, along with the nauseous sensation in his stomach. What the hell happened? He wonders, but the awful hospital scent that surrounds him is starting to give him a little idea of the place he is currently staying in.

Only after that does he feel the gentle fingers that are holding his own, a thumb running up and down the side of his hand. Jungkook cracks his eyes open with difficulty, blinking as they adjust to the light.

"Hey there..." His pupils focus on the man sitting next to his bed, who is smiling even though Jungkook can spot his red eyes and wet cheeks.

"What-" Jungkook starts after a few seconds, but his tongue is so numb that the word is almost incomprehensible. Luckily, his husband gets the hint, immediately starting to explain:

"Jimin and you were involved in a car crash..." The brown-haired male's sentence suddenly triggers Jungkook's memories, images of the accident flashing into his mind. "Don't worry, Jimin is okay. He only got a few scratches, it's kind of a miracle..." Jungkook's heart calms down a little from its racing when he hears that Jimin is alright. He prefers being the one injured rather than worrying about his friend. "But of course, Hoseok is completely freaked out." Jungkook wants to smile, but he only manages to lift the corner of his lips instead. He would love to close his eyes and sleep for a whole decade, but he knows he won't manage to find sleep, not before he can see Jimin.

"Wh-what about me?" He manages to ask, hoping the damages aren't too serious.

"You have a few broken ribs and a broken leg as well... You also had a concussion, that's why you lost consciousness back in the car, but it's not too serious. Doctors say you'll have to stay in bed for this afternoon, but you can go back home tonight." Jungkook nods slowly, wondering if he'll have to be absent from work for long. He can't abandon his students right now, final exams will come soon and-

"Hey, I know what you're thinking about... Your students will do just fine." Taehyung scolds him gently with a fond gaze, squeezing his hand for a brief second. "For now you have to think about your recovery, okay?" Jungkook lets out a little hum of agreement, weakly squeezing his husband's hand in return so that this one smiles at him.

"Why did the minivan hit us?" He utters with a groggy voice, remembering how the vehicle had deviated from its lane with no apparent reason.

"He was typing a message on his phone, from what Jimin told me. He didn't see he was drifting... And now he has a bad whiplash and received several stitches to his brow ridge." Jungkook grunts, cursing whoever that person is in his head.

The room falls silent after that, save for the faint noise coming from the corridor. Taehyung is still looking at him, as if Jungkook is going to disappear the moment he stops staring. This makes the raven-haired male become aware of how terrified Taehyung must have been when he received the call from the hospital.

"You okay?" He asks softly, his husband's sad little smile stretching a bit.

"I think so... You scared me, you know that?

-I'm sorry...

-I'm not saying this for you to apologise." Taehyung shakes his head lightly, before leaning forward and grazing his lips over Jungkook's cheek in a feather-like kiss, as though fearing he might hurt him if he applies more pressure. "I'm just so happy you're alright, Kookie... Well, alright is a strong word, but you get what I mean." Jungkook grins lightly at his husband's words, turning his head a little bit clumsily in order to kiss Taehyung's lips.

"I know, Baby..." He whispers, knowing perfectly he could have ended like Yoongi. Maybe life had just been a matter of centimetres back in that car. If the minivan had been driving with just a little bit more speed, maybe he wouldn't be here to reassure his husband.

"I don't want to imagine what I'd have done if-" Taehyung starts muttering, nose nuzzling into the raven-haired male's cheek, but the man shushes him before he can utter the end of his sentence.

"It didn't happen, Tae, I'm here... I'm here and I won't go away." Taehyung nods, arms wrapping around him as gently as he can in order not to hurt him.

"Come back home, Jungkookie... I mean, definitely. I don't want to wait anymore, I want us to live together." Jungkook raises his eyebrows, not having expected these words to leave Taehyung's mouth the slightest. But after a few seconds, he understands how his husband is currently reasoning: anything could happen to anyone at any moment, just like this accident, which means they shouldn't delay the moment they will move in back together. They have waited long enough, Jungkook tells himself, and they've been sharing the same flat for a long time anyway.

He nods against Taehyung's cheek, feeling a smile plastered on his husband's lips as this one kisses his neck.

----

Jungkook is drowsing in front of the television, annoyed by the fact he can't go home already. He still has to wait a little longer, while all he wants is to leave this hospital, having enough of its blank walls and sanitised scent. Taehyung is currently speaking with the doctors, and Hoseok visited him earlier with Jimin, visibly not knowing who to latch to between his boyfriend and Jungkook, which had greatly entertained him. The psychologist and his boyfriend both went to the cafeteria a little while ago, promising Jungkook to bring him something to drink.

Just as he tells himself they shouldn't be long by now, Jimin opens the door, two steaming cups in his hand. He nudges the door close with his feet, sending a smile to Jungkook.

"Brought you some tea." His friend announces with a kind smile while sitting next to him, handing a cup to Jungkook.

"Just what I needed..." Jungkook thanks him with a nod of the head, struggling a little to sit up on the bed but eventually managing to do so. "Where is Seokkie?

-I told him I wanted a moment with you." Jimin replies, looking down at his own mug filled with coffee. "I feel really bad about what happened earlier.

-What do you mean?" The raven-haired male frowns, almost burning his tongue while sipping the hot liquid, but the warmth that invades his throat after he swallows is worth it.

"I feel like it's my fault if you're in this state. I'm the one who suggested having a drink somewhere, and I'm the one who was driving. I didn't manage to avoid that minivan and-

-Whoa, Jimin, stop that..." Jungkook can't help but cut him off, gently grabbing his wrist. "That's absolutely not your fault and I don't hold any grudge against you, I would be stupid to... This man who was on his phone while driving is the only one responsible." Jimin nods slightly, looking a little bit more appeased, features relaxing as well as his fingers around his cup. "We'll have to make it up for that lost time when we get the chance, yeah?

-Of course." His friend immediately agrees, nodding a bit more eagerly this time. "If there is anything I can do for you...

-Stop blaming yourself." Jungkook replies immediately, so that Jimin can't help but chuckle softly.

"Alright, then, I'll do my best." They exchange a smile, Jimin eventually sliding his hand up in Jungkook's grasp in order to take hold of his fingers.

"I'm glad you're alright." Jungkook mutters genuinely, but Jimin doesn't have time to reply as Taehyung enters the chamber, holding crutches in the crook of his arm.

"Time to go home!" He exclaims, so that the raven-haired male's grin widens immediately. He's a bit disappointed though, because he and Jimin were having a face-to-face conversation, which hadn't happened in months. He knows they will make it up for lost time, though: they won't let this bad experience ruin their chances to reunite, not by any means. But right now, Jungkook feels the need for the four of them to remain together for the night, just like they used to do in the past to comfort each other whenever something bad happened. They did it a lot after Yoongi passed away, huddled on the couch together as though their proximity could help their sadness go away. It somehow made the pain a little bit more bearable, Jungkook thinks.

"Can you and Hoseok stay over tonight?" He asks Jimin, the latter looking surprised yet genuinely pleased with Jungkook's question.

"Taehyung?" Jimin raises an eyebrow at the said man, waiting for his approval, but Jungkook already knows he will agree. One of the perks of being together for almost twenty years is that they understand each other without being able to talk, and Jungkook knows his husband perfectly sensed his desire to stay with his friends for the night before he even uttered his question.

"Of course you can." Taehyung smiles, and Jungkook thanks him with a nod of the head, being answered by an almost unnoticeable wink he's the only one to see.

----

"Are you sure you don't want any help?" Jungkook asks with an almost pleading voice, itching to join his husband who is currently picking up some of his clothes from one of the many boxes he brought back from Hoseok's house earlier that day.

"No, Jungkookie, you need to rest in bed, that's what the doctor said." Taehyung replies for the umpteenth time, a little smile playing at the corner of his lips as he perfectly knows how much this annoys Jungkook.

"How many days already?

-At least until tomorrow." The raven-haired male groans dramatically, thinking about all the things he has to do but that he can't possibly achieve while staying in bed. He hates not being able to move; it's like he's useless, not even having been able to help Taehyung move his stuff from Hoseok's to their now shared flat. His husband had gone there in the morning, before Jungkook even woke up. The raven-haired male had slept eleven hours that night, exhausted from the car crash, after having fallen asleep sandwiched between Taehyung and Jimin. They had all spent a wonderful evening before that, eating and talking together until Jungkook started to feel his eyelids become heavy. Next thing he knew, he was waking up alone in the bed to the sound of Taehyung going back home, the latter's arms full of cardboard boxes. Of course, Jungkook is glad to be officially back home; he just wishes he didn't have any broken ribs so that he could help Taehyung packing up their wardrobe with his clothes. At least, he will be able to walk with his crutches starting tomorrow – maybe the doctor would even let him go back to work in a few days if everything was alright.

"There! All done." Taehyung announces fifteen minutes later while closing the wardrobe's doors, a satisfied smile on his face. "Now let's take care of you, hubby. I'm going to make you some breakfast, and then I'll give you your meds.

-You sound like a real housewife." Jungkook scoffs, wondering if they suddenly landed in a bad soap-opera straight out of the last century.

Taehyung insists on cooking breakfast for him – it's not like Jungkook can do much cooking from his bed anyway – and Jungkook then take his pain medicines without protesting, wanting to feel better as fast as possible. He knows his ribs won't heal before several weeks, but at least he can get out of bed sooner than this, and that's only possible if he feels well-rested.

"Now, the ice pack..." Taehyung thinks aloud, taking the said freezing-cold item into his hands so that Jungkook lifts the hem of his sweater, hissing when his husband applies what feels like a big ice cube onto his chest. The brown-haired male actually coos a little and makes an attempt to soothe him by gently running his fingers into his hair, but Jungkook swats his hand away, suddenly feeling irritated.

"Tae, I'm not a baby, you know? I think I can handle the coldness, thank you very much." He feels Taehyung tense next to him, and Jungkook can picture the glint of sadness into his eyes even if he's not looking towards him.

"I'm sorry..." Taehyung eventually mutters, his hand finally moving from when it had remained suspended in the air after Jungkook pushed it aside, coming to rest into his lap. Guilt invades the raven-haired male's chest, knowing he shouldn't have reacted like this: he's not angry towards Taehyung himself, after all, only frustrated about the fact he can't move from this bed and take care of himself like the grown-up man he is. His husband only wanted to show him he was here for him, that Jungkook could count on him, and instead of thanking him he's just acting like an ungrateful asshole, Jungkook thinks bitterly.

"Wait..." He grabs Taehyung's hand as the man is about to stand up from the bed, squeezing strongly as though wanting to make him understand how sorry he is through this gesture. He feels like explaining his behaviour and thanking Taehyung for his patience, but the more he tries to find the right words, the more these ones flee from his grasp. Thus, he takes a fistful of the other's shirt, Taehyung not showing any resistance when he pulls him forward.

The kiss that ensues isn't soft or tender in any way, their teeth colliding from time to time and their tongues swirling together messily. The tension created by their little argument only makes the gliding of their lips more heated, more urgent, their hands gripping at each other's strands of hair so hard that it's painful. It's a good kind of painful though, Jungkook realises, and he suddenly understands a little bit better what Taehyung has been craving all this time. This makes him want to take control and mark his husband with scorching kisses and dominating hands, reduce him to a mess and make him cry from both pain and pleasure. Yet he can't right now, his broken body preventing him from doing so, and while it frustrates him he lets this need float away, knowing that there will be better opportunities. For the moment, he focuses on the way Taehyung has begun nibbling at his neck, his ribs a bit painful because of his ragged breath, but it's utterly worth it.

"Baby, fuck, remove it..." He pleads, the man immediately understanding what he means and throwing the ice pack on the floor. It can as well melt there, the two of them couldn't care less.

Taehyung takes this opportunity to remove the raven-haired male's sweater, popping the buttons of his own shirt open so that the two pieces of fabric soon join the ice pack on the wooden floor.

Taehyung kisses and nips at Jungkook's belly for a while, paying attention not to touch his torso, but none of them has the patience to keep going for long. Soon, the raven-haired male hears the ruffling of his own sweatpants as they're pushed downwards, before his eyes suddenly roll at the back of his skull. Taehyung has taken him into his mouth as far as he can, lathering his cock with saliva, and Jungkook wonders why he simply doesn't take the lubricant waiting to be used in the nightstand's drawer. He's about to ask, telling himself it would surely hurt less if they used it, when he suddenly gets it: Taehyung wants to feel the stretch, wants to feel more of that delightful soreness he likes so much.

When he draws back a moment after, Taehyung's lips are slick with saliva and his hair is a mess, but Jungkook loves it. He wonders to what extent he can wreck Taehyung, and promises himself to find out once he will be healed from his injuries.

They only need to exchange a look to understand they're both ready, so that the brown-haired male quickly removes his pants before straddling his husband, the latter's hands immediately grabbing hold of his hips so firmly he's certain there will be two bruises the shape of his hand over his skin the next day. The way Taehyung's face contorts as he sinks down is something Jungkook hopes he will never forget, sufferance and bliss mixing together to form an expression of exquisite agony that has the taller man shiver. One would think you only find gorgeous people in the pages of magazines, and yet here Taehyung is, a work of art only for Jungkook to admire and worship.

Taehyung leans forward, placing each one of his hands on either side of Jungkook's head, and sends him a little smile much to Jungkook's surprise.

"I love you, you ungrateful brat." Taehyung mutters, the tender glint in his eyes showing that he doesn't hold any grudge against Jungkook for his earlier behaviour.

"Am I forgiven if the sex is great?

-It better be." The brown-haired male grins, before starting to slowly rock his hips.

"Tae..." Jungkook protests after barely a few seconds, earning a little raise of the eyebrow. "You know what we both want.

-Oh, do I?" The other teases, and Jungkook deeply regrets he isn't able to roll them over and start giving Taehyung a real taste of the brutality they both crave so much.

"Stop joking around." He groans, trying to sound intimidating despite the fact he can't punish the other man in any way and that Taehyung's movements, despite being slow, make his voice sound aroused instead of threatening.

That's when Taehyung suddenly lifts himself up before starting to bounce on Jungkook's cock, head falling backwards at the stretch he feels with each thrust. Their hips snap together and soon the room is filled with pants and whimpers that strangely sound like each other's names, the two of them indulging in their primal instincts. Taehyung changes the angle once in a while, acting as though he's using Jungkook as a toy, and the thought actually makes the taller male's blood boil into his veins.

They kiss again, even more messily than the last time as Taehyung's rapid movements don't allow any room for precision, the brown-haired male shuddering in pleasure as his husband's nails dig into his back. Jungkook's other hand is stroking him rapidly, and soon the taller man can feel pre-come already smearing on his hand, hearing Taehyung's occasional moans going up in pitch. He himself feels the flames licking at his abdomen spreading more and more, and he knows he isn't going to last long. The fact Taehyung didn't prep only makes his walls tighter, swallowing Jungkook just the right way. Thus, he can already feel himself leaking, Taehyung smirking against his lips when he feels the warmth pool inside of him. The brown-haired male accelerates the pace even more, and the only thing Jungkook wants is to buck his hips up to meet his thrusts, but his sore body is preventing himself from doing so.

The two of them pull back for air, chests heaving, and Jungkook's mouth busies itself by sucking marks into the flesh of Taehyung's neck. Every bite is more passionate than the other, so that the crook of his husband's neck is left with a patchwork of hickeys going from red to purple once he's done. The thought other people are going to see this, that they'll know Taehyung belonged to him for a brief moment, is what makes Jungkook fall over the cliff, abandoning himself to that blazing wave that takes over him.

When his eyes flutter open again, Taehyung is slowing his movements above him, nose scrunching slightly in frustration when he lifts up from Jungkook's cock without having come.

"I won," He then says to Jungkook with a smug smile, "You came first.

-We didn't even bet in the first place, you stupid." The raven-haired male scoffs, making the other chuckle and lean forward to steal him a long kiss. "What was the prize?" He murmurs against Taehyung's lips that stretch in a mischievous grin.

"Coming in the other's mouth.

-Shame I lost, then..." He replies with a hint of deception in his voice, Taehyung's smile widening even more. "Come here with that winner cock of yours, then.

-You're so romantic sometimes, really..." Taehyung snorts, but his goofy smile hasn't left his face. Only when Jungkook starts lapping at his cock does his expression morphs into one of pure pleasure, hand instinctively coming into his husband's raven locks. But Jungkook doesn't take him into his mouth as he expected – instead, the man takes hold of his shaft with one hand, starting to pump him while he lets the tip rest on his tongue, mouth open while waiting for Taehyung to come. The brown-haired male sucks in a breath when Jungkook's dark orbs meet his, an almost innocent glint shining in his eyes, and the vision is too much for him to bear. He comes with a shout, watching as white pools over his husband's tongue more and more until there is no drop left. Only then does Jungkook release his grip on him before swallowing, not breaking eye-contact with Taehyung even once.

"You're a slut." He pants, the raven-haired male sending him a devilish smile as an answer. Taehyung is so glad he gets to see the lewd, playful side of Jungkook that has been taking over his husband more and more often lately: it drives him mad with arousal, to see him so debauched.

Taehyung lies down next to the taller man with a loud sigh, feeling utterly tired and satisfied at the same time. Jungkook turns his head to look at him with a smile, so that Taehyung starts grinning as well, and soon they're both laughing together, so hard that Jungkook clutches at his painful ribs after a while. Even so, it takes them a good five minutes to eventually calm down, a bright smile remaining on Jungkook's face afterwards. That's when he realised why they even had sex in the first place, his smile fading and a concerned expression taking place on his features.

"I've been stupid and childish..." He says after a while, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Glad I'm not the only one to think that." Taehyung replies with a hint of a smile on his lips, and Jungkook winces, yet tells himself he deserves to hear these words.

"I'm sorry for speaking to you like this... I just feel babied and useless because I can't do anything on my own, but I wasn't angry at you. Thank you, I mean, for taking care of me." Taehyung sends him a tender gaze, turning on his side before cupping his jaw.

"It's alright... Just be a little bit more tactful next time, will you?" He asks, starting to thumb at Jungkook's cheek so that the man's eyelids flutter close at the touch.

"I promise I'll be." He mutters, feeling Taehyung's soft lips kissing his temple, before a light chuckle resonates into his ear.

"By the way, welcome home, Honey."

****

Thanks for reading :)! Please consider voting or commenting~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

148K 4.3K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❤ smut request are open
102K 4.6K 40
she loved him, even if his heart longed for someone else. ≖ a kim taehyung short story all rights reserved
580K 17.3K 23
In which Jeon Jungkook, a normal student and a fanboy to the boyband group BTS and Kim Taehyung a BTS member gets forced into a marriage. Will there...
300 0 5
Tae Hyung is tired of people leaving him, and Jeong Guk just so happens to develop a crush on his closed off, yet kind hearted new friend, but he's s...