B̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦ T̥ͦo̥ͦ M̥ͦy̥ͦ Mͦ...

By VioletViety

Highest ranking: #1 in Aphmau and fcu S͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ n͓̽e͓̽v͓̽e͓̽r͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽o͓̽u͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽ t͓̽h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽ s͓̽h͓̽e͓̽... More

C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ O⃟n⃟e⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟w⃟o⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟h⃟r⃟e⃟e⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ F⃟o⃟u⃟r⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ F⃟i⃟v⃟e⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ S⃟i⃟x⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ S⃟e⃟v⃟e⃟n⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ E⃟i⃟g⃟h⃟t⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ N⃟i⃟n⃟e⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟e⃟n⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟w⃟e⃟l⃟v⃟e⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ T⃟h⃟i⃟r⃟t⃟e⃟e⃟n⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ F⃟o⃟u⃟r⃟t⃟e⃟e⃟n⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ F⃟i⃟f⃟t⃟e⃟e⃟n⃟
C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ S⃟i⃟x⃟t⃟e⃟e⃟n⃟

C⃟h⃟a⃟p⃟t⃟e⃟r⃟ E⃟l⃟e⃟v⃟e⃟n⃟

2.7K 62 124
By VioletViety

Art by: Vangora

Take popcorn cause that's a long chapter

🅱📧🅰🌴 🌴⭕ Ⓜ🌱 Ⓜ📧👢⭕👌🌱

☆゚・*:..11- His Secret..:*・゚☆

"Alright. Why would you think so?" Erin asked and Aphmau sighed.

"They both hate each other, Dada has told me things about him. Also the fact that he's a suspect for my mother's case." Aphmau and and Erin wrote that all down.

"Wait a minute, aren't you Erin Lynn from the Magicians?" Aphmau asked and Erin laughed nervously.

"That's my new job silly." Erin said and Aphmau nodded.

"See ya later! You have my number so I'll call you when I got news." Erin said and left the room.

Aphmau sighed and sat next to Aaron, she leaned her head on his chest as he wrapped an arm around her.

But then reality hit Aphmau.

Oh no I told Aaron that I don't know who Micheal is! I hope he didn't recognize.

"It's getting late, let's go back." Aaron said and Aphmau looked at him.

"But my fath-"

"The doctor is taking him to Falcon Claw, let's go." Aaron said and they both stood up and went back to the car.

🅱🌴ⓂⓂ

Aphmau woke up in Aaron's arms, she found herself looking at his bare chest. She looked up and saw him sleeping, she slowly got out of his grip and left the room.

She walked into her room and closed the door behind her, she turned to the mirror to find herself in her undergarments.

"What am I doing? Why am I making out with my ex's friend?" She muttered to herself then saw something on her neck.

"Aaron~" Aphmau moaned as Aaron started biting her neck, having a strong grip on her.

"He also gave me hickeys." Aphmau muttered then got out an outfit.

It was a white shirt with a brown scarf around her neck, boyfriend jeans and Adidas Superstar shoes.

Before she placed the scarf, she added concealer on the hickeys to hide them. She then wrapped the scarf around her neck and fixed her hair by curling it and put a brown bow on hair.

She sprayed her perfume then her phone rang, she picked it up. It was Lucinda.

"Morning!"

"Morning."

"Wow, Aphmau you sound tired. Have you slept well?"

"Yeah I did."

"Well you need some sleep."

"No I just need coffee, why were you calling?"

"Oh, I'm just reminding you of the meeting we have today."

"That's right, okay I'll get coffee and I'll meet you at Garroth's dorm."

"Alright, see ya."

She then hung up and Aphmau sighed, she sat down on the bed. Memories of last night came back to her.

Too much Aarmau coming.

"Aaron?" Aphmau muttered as Aaron pushed her gently on the bed and got in top of her.

"I need you tonight." He said, wrapping his arms around Aphmau's waist and turned around. He leaned on the bedrest and Aphmau was on his lap.

He had an arm around her waist and a hand on the back of her head, he started pulling her head closer until their foreheads touched. He then looked deeply into her eyes then placed his lips on hers.

It was calm and slow at first, then it became rough. Aaron kissed her roughly and pulled her body closer, Aphmau kissed him back as she felt herself getting lightheaded.

He then pulled away and went down to her neck and started kissing it, sending shivers down Aphmau's spine as his hands pulled her closer.

"Aaron~" Aphmau moaned as Aaron started biting her neck, having a strong grip on her.

He then stopped, leaving hickeys all over her neck and chest. Aphmau then felt him pulling down her dress zipper, she took off her dress and Aaron took off his shirt.

He then went down to her chest and started giving her hickeys, Aphmau's moans making him smirk.

"A-Aaron?"

"Don't worry, I won't go any further." Aaron whispered in her ear and he laid her down on the bed, his arms around her waist.

Aphmau rested her hands on his chest, taking in what just happened.

Aarmau moments over. More coming soon.

"What has gotten into me last night?" Aphmau muttered then got up, she grabbed her backpack and her phone and left the room.

Aaron wasn't around, he's still asleep. She took a deep breath and started walking towards the door, but she got stopped by two arms wrapping around her waist and a kiss on the top of her head.

"Morning babe." Aaron muttered and Aphmau turned around.

"Morning Aaron." Aphmau said and Aaron smiled.

"I had fun last night, we should do that every week." Aaron said as he nuzzled his head into her hair, pulling her closer.

"Wait for me." Aaron said and walked back to his room.

He came back out with a black sleeveless sweatshirt and jeans and black converse

Aaron's outfit in MS S3

He walked up to her and they both left the dorm and walked to the cafeteria to get breakfast because they were too lazy to cook.

"Morning Aphmau!" Jimmy chirped as he saw the two walk in the cafeteria.

"Morning Jimmy!" Aphmau waved and her and Aaron sat down in the chairs of the nearest table to them.

"You know my usual!" Aphmau said and Jimmy gave her a thumbs up.

"What about you Mr. Lycan?" Jimmy asked as he walked up to them.

"I'll get black coffee and cherry cheesecake." Aaron said and Jimmy nodded and walked away.

"Question, what's with you not eating chocolate? And why are you sometimes acting like a werewolf? And the bandana in your room that you sometimes wrap it around your eyes?" Aphmau asked and Aaron stared at her.

"I'll tell you later." Aaron said and Aphmau shrugged as their order came and started eating.

After they finished Aaron took Aphmau back to their dorm, he locked the door behind them and took her to his room. He sat down on his bed and gestured for Aphmau to sit next to him.

Swiftly, he grabbed her hair and pulled it, making Aphmau yelp in pain.

"Now you're going to tell me why you lied?" Aaron asked as Aphmau was holding his arm with both of her hands to remove his hand, but every time she tries Aaron just pulls it harder.

"A-About what?" Aphmau whimpered and Aaron smirked and looked at her.

"About Micheal." Aaron said and Aphmau gulped.

"Answer me!" Aaron yelled, pulling her closer.

"I'm sorry, my father told me to lie if anyone asked me about him." Aphmau replied and Aaron looked deeply into her eyes.

"Is that the truth?" Aaron asked and Aphmau nodded, Aaron then let go of her and she got off the bed and ran towards the door.

But Aaron swiftly grabbed her hand and pulled her to his arms and sat her down on his lap.

"Now to answer your question." Aaron said then set her down on the bed.

"But please, promise you won't leave me." Aaron said with plea, looking into her eyes.

"I promise I won't." Aphmau said, holding both of his hands.

"Have you heard of a werewolf legend?" Aaron asked her and she nodded.

"The Ultima Werewolf." Aphmau replied and Aaron took a deep breath.

He then closed his eyes and kept on taking deep breaths.

"The legend is true." Aaron replied, looking away from Aphmau.

"What do you mean?" Aphmau asked, hooking his chin.

"I am the Ultima Werewolf."

Word count: 1253

Ciao Adios!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1K 26
SEQUEL TO GENE X READER: BAD LOVE Before Gene left From highschool You and him promised to be together in the future. Years later you guys finally se...
45.5K 1.2K 23
1st prequel to "I'll always love you..." This follows (Y/N) in her freshman year and the adventures she has. (Y/N) (L/N) is a normal werewolf. Normal...
79.7K 1.8K 22
The Shadow Knights, the gang people fear, the gang people envy, and the leader everyone looks up too in more ways than one.. I'm Y/N, I have an older...
20.5K 447 27
~Highest Rank~ {#92 in aphmau} {#30 in garroth} {#1 in fcu} Book Two to, "An Ultima's Wish." Now in college, Y/n is finally free of military school a...