Manan:Hamesha. Forever.

By freelancer_JS

A continuation From talent hunt..... Life isn't how it looks..... Just a further imagination into the lives o... More

Before Beginning!!
Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17
18.
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26.
27

10.

8.8K 613 65
By freelancer_JS

Even before Nyonika could get a chance to react to Manik's sarcasm the door bell rang indicating the arrival of someone. Manik and Mahir looked at each other and smirked. Nandini had her fingers interlaced and all she did was chant aiyappa's name.

All of them turned around to see a delivery boy standing there with a big parcel.

Delivery Boy: Mr. Manik Malhotra your parcel from Amazon.in

Manik: oh yeaaaahhh! Finally it arrived.

Manik walked towards the door murmuring: And The game begins........

Manik recieved the big parcel. He turned around and walked inside the house when the delivery boy called out.

Delivery Boy: Sir the payment.......

Manik: aaahhh yeahhh

Manik was holding the parcel in his both hands and was looking around. He then looked at Nyonika and smiled very sweetly.

Manik: aaah! Nyonika can you please do the payment. You see my hands are locked.

Manik raised the parcel a little to show that his hands were busy.

Manik: so I can't take out the card. If you could swipe yours.....

Nyonika was literally feeling a whirlpool of emotions within her. Frustration, anger, irritation, fear, vexation, annoyance, bitterness and every other adjective. For the first time in life she didn't know what was going on and she didn't have any clue as to eat would happen ahead. She could clearly see that the two Malhotra men had something cooking in their minds, but what that she couldn't make out. The only thing that she was very sure of was that she was screwed.

Mahir: Nyonika......make the payment.

Mahir raised his eyebrows. Nyonika smiled weakly. Nodding her head she took the clutch lying on the sofa and proceeded towards the door. Passing manik she looked at his face who was smiling extra sweetly.

Manik: Thank you so very much Nyonika.

Nyonika glared at him but every person present there knew that neither before nor today was Nyonika's anger going to have any effect on Manik.

Nyonika pulled out her card and gave the delivery boy standing there. He swiped the card. Meanwhile manik threw the box on the sofa. He then settled on the arm of the sofa smirking, enjoying the scene that was unfolding in front of his eyes. Mahir too settled on the couch. Nandini who was still standing in one corner looked at manik and once again nodded her head horizontally.

Manik blinked his eyes and guestured her to come near. She walked closer to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. Manik took that hand interlaced their fingers and kissed their joint hands. Nandini felt relief coursing through her. Manik then smiled looking in her eyes. Their trance was broken when the delivery boy spoke.

Delivery Boy: ma'am your card has been declined.

Nyonika: what nonsense! Wapas try karo.

Scared of Nyonika's anger, the delivery boy swiped the card again.

Delivery Boy: ma'am again it's showing declined.

Mahir: dusra card dedo na Nyonika.

Not wanting to create any more drama, Nyonika snatched the card back and then thumped another card in the boy's hand.

Delivery Boy: ma'am this one is blocked.

Nyonika: Bullshit!

Nyonika pulled the machine from the guy and then swiped on her own. The six letter word "BLOCKED" on the small screen of the machine paled Nyonika's face.

She turned around. Seeing manik's smirking face realisation dawned on her. Manik with eyes indicated the delivery boy to go. Nodding his head the boy left while nandini walked behind Nyonika and closed the door.

Manik: so Nyonika....what's up!

Nyonika had started sweating.

Manik: arrey re re re reee.....garmi lag rahi hai tumhe.....but A.C. Toh chalu hai?? Koi baat nahi hum temperature decrease kar dete hai. It's okay.....Haina dad!

Mahir: of course son......

Mahir picked up the remote lying on the coffee table and decreased the temperature from 16° to 14°

Mahir: toh ab....coming to the point.....I m sure by now toh you must have realised ki kya ho raha hai aur kya hone wala hai....Haina! So here is a small gift for my beautiful wife.

Mahir handed a black folder to Nyonika. With shivering hands Nyonika took the folder and opened it to see various small plastic sections in it. Each section had one legal document in it.

Nyonika pulled out the first document. Reading the contents of it she looked in shock.

Nyonika:Ter....Termination of gau.....Gaurdianship.

Manik:YES. Remember I told you. You are no more my gaurdian.

Nyonika: You can't be serious Manik.

Manik:Guess what Nyonika! I am very much serious. Tumhe kya laga tha I will let you go so easily this time.

Manik and Nyonika were standing parallel to each other. Both of them were glaring at each other.

Manik: No Nyonika! Enough of your give and take business. Now I will show you what actual business is. Tumne socha Manik ka kya hai woh phir ek galti karegi aur main phir Bach jaugi. But guess what maine iss baar koi galti nahi ki aur tumne kar di. Infact tumne khud aaj mera kaam aasan kar diya.

Nyonika frowned: What do you mean?

Manik: WHAT DO I MEAN! OH MY GOD NYONIKA HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO DUMB!

Manik laughed. Mahir was smiling. Not out of happiness but hurt. His smile depicted the pain his heart was going through.

Manik:Dad aaj office aaye the, SHAAM KO, around 8.

For a moment there were frowns on Nyonika's face but the moment her eyes came in contact with Mr. Malhotra she realised what they were implying. She didn't say anything. Just kept looking at Mahir. While Mahir too stared at her.

Manik: Kya hua Nyonika, Cat caught your tongue!

Nyonika's eyes drifted for a fraction of second on nandini who was standing there silently. Seeing Nandini there she felt humiliated.

Nyonika: Yeh sab tumne kiya na. Iso knew it. Tum middle class logo ko paise ke alawa aur kuch nahi dikhta na. Mujhe iss ghar se nikal ke sab hadap na chahti ho na tum. But mark my words tum aisa kabhi nahi kar paogi you bloody bitc......

Manik: MIND YOUR WORDS NYONIKA.

Nyonika looked at manik who had lost the last string of patience.

Manik: Watch out! This is not your time. So better watch out before you speak something that can be harmful for you only.

Manik held Nyonika's hand and dragged her. He made her sit on one of the couches and sat exactly opposite to her.

Manik: You know what tumne na bohot saari galat phemiya paal rakhi hai. Toh aaj mauka bhi hai aur dastoor bhi toh kyu na saara hisaab kitaab aaj hi khatam kar le. You know aage chal ke tumhare mind my koi regret ya dukh nahi hone chahiye.

Mahir and Nandini too settled. Nandini sat beside manik and held his hand.

Nandini whispered: manik please mat karo yeh sab. Please. This is so not right. Kyu karna hai tumhe kisi ke saath aisa. Woh kya sochte hai isse hume koi farak nahi padta please don't humiliate her more. Main tumhe yeh nahi keh rahi ki apna decision change karo. But please just get done with this once and for all na. Don't drag this. Look at uncle. Look at you. Look at her. Koi khush nahi hai. Everyone here is getting hurt. Please stop.

Manik snickered.

Manik: dekha Nyonika iss waqt bhi yeh tumhara saath de rhi hai. Tumne itna bura kiya iske saath phir bhi yeh tumhari side le rhi hai. Phir bhi. Aur tum.....

Nyonika rolled her eyes. Seeing this manik got enraged.

Manik: but you know what enough is enough. Bohot ho gya tumhara ab. Coming to the point. Firstly tumne Shashank Murthy ka naam Suna hai....The great scientist who died years back in a car accident

Nyonika nodded.

Manik: woh nandini ke appa....I mean father hai.

Nyonika was surprised listening to this.

Manik: Abhimanyu Murthy, the youngest business man in USA, Chacha and Chachi ka beta hai. Nandini ka bhai hai. Abhimanyu Murthy kya apni family ko ek lavish lifestyle nahi de sakta? Bilkul de sakta hai....Arrey itni lavish ki na Chacha ko kaam karne ki zaroorat hai aur na amms ko music classes chalane ki aur phir bhi woh log aane wale bis saal tak bina kisi ke meherbani ayeshon aaram ki Zindagi jee sakte hai.

Nyonika was highly surprised with this new revelation. Seeing Nandini nobody can ever make out that she belongs to a rich family.

Manik: jisse tum commoner keh rhi ho na woh class aur status dono main tumse upar hai. Itna ki tumse tumhara sab kuch kharid sakte hai chutki main phir bhi aaj tak unme se kisi ne ghamand nahi kiya hai. Amms lives her lifestyle based on what she earns from the music classes and workshops held. Chacha built and empire and handed over to abhimanyu. And what is he doing now. He is working hard in building up another business empire under Nandini and Rishabh's name. Do you realise this fact that another empire means more status, class and lavishness.

Not only Nyonika, but Mahir too was amazed. Seeing Nandini he hadn't even thought in his dreams that she would belong to such a rich family.

Manik: Chachi who can actually live in gold, lives a simple life. And Nandini, she didn't need a scholarship to enter S.P.A.C.E. Naaah! Glitch! But yet she is studying in S.P.A.C.E. on her own hardwork and dedication. For Rishabh they could have easily gone to USA and done his treatment. But it was Nandini's wish to get her brother treated on her own. She wanted to treat her brother without anyone's help. Nobody in the house would have questioned her if she would have demanded to get Rishabh treated immediately. Yet she wanted to take the responsibility of her brother in her own.

Nandini was looking at manik. Manik who very well knew her gaze and the reason behind it turned his face towards her and spoke.

Manik: And honestly the first time I met her, I too didn't know who she was, until I made her my spot and did a check-run on her family. All these nandini has never told me. It was me who found out on my own using sources.

There was complete silence. Everyone was too busy absorbing the information that manik had just broke out.

Manik: aur yeh jo tum position aur haq ki baat kar rahi ho na woh sirf aur sirf mere dad ki wajah se hai tumhare paas. Agar woh nahi hote toh aaj bhi tum uss kothe main sadh rahi hoti. Actually tumne prove kar hi diya apni harkaton se ki you belong nowhere else but in a brothel.

This was the final blow to Nyonika's self esteem & ego. By bringing up her past and comparing her to those in a brothel manik has badly bruised her. She got up from the sofa in jerk.

Mahir: MANIKKKK! NO. I HAD CLEARLY WARNED YOU NOT TO GO THERE. WE WILL DEAL THIS WITHOUT GOING THERE. DON'T FORGET IT'S BECAUSE OF HER THAT YOU ARE STANDING HERE.

Nyonika: NO MAHIR. WE WILL GO THERE. NOW THAT MANIK HAS CROSSED HIS LINES. I DON'T THINK ANYONE OF US SHOULD BE IN OUR LIMITS ANYMORE. RIGHT MANIK. LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR DEEDS. THE GIRLS YOU GOT HOME EVERY NIGHT. THE AMOUNT OF GIRLS YOU PLAYED WITH. AND OF COURSE THE NUMBER OF TIMES YOU BULLIED PEOPLE WHERE THEY WERE FORCED TO LEAVE S.P.A.C.E. ACADEMY OR EVEN WORSE GIVE UP ON THEIR LIVESSSSS.

Mahir: That's enough the two of you. We aren't discussing that anymore. Am I very clear to both of you. AM I? 

Nandini held manik's hand and tugged it. Manik looked at her. Nandini very firmly nodded her head in No indicating that what he was doing was completely wrong.  Manik looked at her and then at Mahir.

Manik: sorry dad.

Mahir nodded while Nyonika was burning in rage 

Mahir: Nyonika will you proceed with signing the documents and getting lost from my sight as soon as possible. DO IT NOW.

Mahir too was now raging. Nyonika knew it was now or never. She couldn't just sit there idly. She had to do something.

Nyonika: I would like to discuss this with my lawyer. After that I will get back to you in 3-4 days.

Nyonika had thought that by asking for time she could fool the Malhotra men again. But to her unfortunate fortune, Mahir & Manik were well prepared this time.

Mahir: wait Nyonika! I have something more for you.

Irritated she yelled.

Nyonika:NOW WHAT 

Mahir: NOW THIS.

And Nyonika's lawyer walked in after nandini opened the door. Nyonika was highly pissed. The lawyer wasn't making any eye contact with her. He knew today was his last day. Going against Nyonika would mean that she will definitely screw him but how could he not obey Mr. Malhotra. Any which ways he was sure today he would lose his license. Poor Lawyer!

Nyonika: What.Are.You.Doing.Here.

Lawyer: Ma'am...Sir.....Sir called me.

Nyonika gritted her teeth.

Mahir: so Mr. Singh I want you to go through every document and tell us if you find any kind of loop holes.

Mr. Singh simply nodded and went through all the documents and clauses.

Mr.Singh: Sir all the documents are absolutely perfect there are no loop holes.

Nyonika was literally burning in anger. She was failing badly and here was no way she could get out of this today. Her every attempt was very smartly dodged by the Malhotra Men. Manik was right. She was doomed today.

Mahir: Thank you. You may leave now.

The lawyer simply nodded and thanked god for walking out if that house in one single piece. Once the lawyer left all eyes were on Nyonika.

Manik: tumhe pata hai tumhari problem kya hai Nyonika ki tumhe lagta hai ki duniya main sab tumhari tarah dhoke se har cheez ko solve karte hai. But you are wrong. Tumhe lagta hoga ki tum duniya ki sabse smart insaan ho lekin sorry to burst your bubble tum iss duniya ki sabse dumb insaan ho.

Nyonika: Can you stop with all these games.

Manik: exactly my point. Stop. Sign and leave the hell out of here. Right now.

Nyonika: I will not sign on any of these papers.

Saying this Nyonika picked the file and threw it across the room. The file flew with such an intensity that it's corner slit nandini's skin, slightly.

Nandini: ouch!

Manik immediately rushed to her. It wasn't a real big cut. A small cut. The immediate impact did pain a little but not much. Manik looked at Nyonika angrily and marched towards her. He raised his hand and was about to slap her when Mahir stopped him.

Mahir:KYA KAR RAHA HAI TU. PAGAL HO GYA HAI.

Manik jerked his hand and yelled.

Manik: WHAT THE FUCK ON EARTH DO YOU WANT. CHALI KYU NAHI JAATI HUMARI LIVES SE. JUST HE SIGN HE GOD DAMN PAPERS AND LEAVE US ALONE. JUST GO. KYA CHAHIYE TUMHE.

Nyonika's eyes started tearing up with crocodile tears. She went and hugged Mahir.

Nyonika: I am sorry Mahir....For all that I did....I really am sorry.....please forgive me.

Mahir: are you really sorry.

Nyonika thought that her plan worked and nodded.

Mahir: hen sign the papers and leave. Right now. Sign them. Sign each one of them. Manik, Me, S.P.A.C.E., the Malhotra empire. Everything. Leave everything and just go away from our lives.

Nyonika: is my mistake so big that you can never forgive me. Mahir I m your Nyonika. Your love. You used to love me. How can you do this to me Mahir.

Mahir: exactly I "USED" to love you. But now I don't. So leave. DO NOT CREATE ANYMORE DRAMA AND LEAVE NYONIKA.

Mahir's voice echoed through the entire house. Having enough of nonsense manik dragged Nyonika and pushed her on the floor. Throwing a pen at her he glared at her to sign. Smirking to herself Nyonika picked the pen and got up.

Nyonika: Enough! Now it's time I use my trump card. Bohot ho gya tum sab ka. Kabse chalu hai yeh melodrama. I am so sorry Mahir I didn't want to do this but now you have left me with no option.

Mahir Manik and Nandini were confused. They were looking at each other.

Nyonika: aha!don't stress yourself too much. I will ease it out for all of you. I am talking about your father manik. Your loving dad.

Mahir realised what she was doing. He couldn't let this news come out in such a way. Not only would it have a negative impact on manik but also would create a rift between the father and son.

Mahir: stop right there Nyonika. What do you want? Take it and get lost.

Nyonika: NOW that's like a good husband, MY LOVE. But not so easy Mr. Malhotra. Arrey aapke bete ko bhi pata hona chahiye na ki uski dad ek kitne acche dad hai.

Manik: will you stop all this nonsense and get lost from here.

Nyonika: Ofcourse my dear son. I will. I will definitely sign this papers. I will definitely get lost from your life but not before you know the entire truth.

Manik: what do you mean?

Nyonika: what I mean is ki jis dad ki tum itni izzat karte ho na woh bhi koi dudh ke dhule nahi hai. Pucho unse suddenly Nyonika itni buri kyu lagne lagi. Suddenly saara pyaar khatam kaise ho gya. And Manik this is not the first time you went upto him and spoke to him about leaving me. Phir suddenly aaj kaise ek hi baar main maan gaye. Pucho apne loving dad se ki koun hai Ms. Rashmi Khurana or to be precise soon to be Rashmi Mahir Malhotra........

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I hope you guys liked the update.
Do vote and comment.❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 11.1K 23
A love story of two friends who live together from childhood ....But in teens we all get differences ......So will their teenage become the reason of...
58.4K 2.3K 33
Realisation of love .Manik and Nandini best friends in college .Whole college admired them as couple..but wait what they was not in love . How they r...
107K 5.4K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...
180K 8.9K 13
Another Manan story This story starts from talent hunt. Fab4 asked manik to choose Nandini and Fab5 whom he will choose.......? To see let's peep in...