Emma Swan [2017] [Discontinue...

By queenie_prima

Emma is a lonely child who's parents abandoned her on the side of a freeway. Well that's what she believes. W... More

Introduction
'The Ugly Duckling'
All Alone
Lily
Here's an idea. Come with me
[DISCONTINUED]

'The Sword In The Stone'

78 1 0
By queenie_prima

                                                                              1989
I was born on the 23rd of October 1983 and I've been alone for as long as I can remember. I live on the streets. I used be adopted by this couple but then they had their own kids and sent me back to the foster home so, I ran away. And now... I'm alone... once again.
As I live on the street I hear a lot that goes on, and recently everyone's been talking about this new movie out called 'The Sword In The Stone'. It sounded pretty good so I had to go see it myself.
I snook in following a random crowd of people. When I was in the cinema room I saw this lady sat down with a candy bar hanging out of her pocket, I gently took it out and quickly walked away to an empty seat. I sat down and was about to open the candy bar when I heard a mans voice say "Don't." I looked beside me to see a man standing there, facing me. He was wearing a white shirt with a black bow tie and a red suit. "What?" I said hoping he didn't see me do anything "Don't." He said again, I just sighed and said "I'm sorry." He sat down next to me while saying "I wasn't talking about the candy bar, Emma." I was shocked, he knew my name and I hadn't told anyone that. "How do you know my name?" I had to ask as he repeated "I know many things. And I'm here to tell you don't do it." I didn't understand what was going on here so I said that "I don't understand."
"When you do something that you're not supposed to do, even if you do for the right reasons, bad things will happen, Emma." I felt scared and confused "Bad things." He said again, then added "One day... you will have the opportunity to remove excalibur from its stone." I looked at the screen and didn't understand what he was trying to say. "But you mustn't. Leave the sword alone." He said very seriously before a girl sat in front turned to us and went "Shh!" I looked at her then back at the man in the red suit but he wasn't there, I looked in all directions but he just wasn't there, like he... disappeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 465 105
Erotic shots
285K 13.7K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
268K 10.4K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...