My Soft Psycho

由 oppaiscringe

There is a type of fish, called a Betta fish. They are small and come in different colors, wonderful to keep... 更多

Y/N
Kim Seokjin
That One Bloody Day
The Kim Brothers
Yoongi
How To Gather Info 101
Info On Who Now?
Jinnie's Home!
Two Fucking Idiots
Kim Corps.
The Perfect Body
Imperfections
Beauty and the Psycho
Just A Little Pissed, Just A Bit
The Home of the Kim's
Seokjin's Room
What It Means to be a Best Friend
Mother
The Morning After
Special Chapter 1
Stay
Playlists
Colors
Crimson
Back Home
1K READS AND 100 VOTES
1 Psycho+1 Psycho=?
He Was A Boy, She Was A Girl
I'm Scared of Losing Loved Ones
Pain
Pickaxes For A Picky Asses
A Long Day
2K READS ALREADY?!
Sooo.......
A Bloodbath, Literally
You're Serious?!
Decisions
Epilogue
10K Bonus Chapter
25K Reads & 1K Votes Bonus Chapter
About the 50K...
50K Smut

Bath Time

4.3K 172 40
由 oppaiscringe

As I watch you heat up the water and run around your house to grab towels, I sit on your bathroom stool in a daze.

"A stranger just dragged me into her house for a bath, A FUCKING BATH. Does she have no sense of danger? I'm covered blood for fucks sake, there must be something wrong with her head."

I sit there and mildly shake my head as you rush back in with a towel and a bottle of shampoo.

"Alright, bloody boi, strip."

"Strip!?" I exclaim as you start helping me out of my bloody clothes.

"I don't know who the hell you are, woman, I just asked for a rag, not to be stripped and bathed!"

"Too bad, you're in my house now, abide with my rules. Now, you do know to shower by yourself right?"

You stare at me as if I'm a child, covered in paint, with no fucking clue on how to bathe myself.

"Of course I know how to! Now get out and let me bathe!" I yell in embarrassment and anger.

"Alright, alright. Sheesh." You see as you quickly retreat out of the bathroom. "By the way, dump your bloody clothes outside so I can wash them."

You say this as your head pops back in.

"I get it! I get it! Now get out!" I huff like a child. "She's one crazy lady." I mumble under my breath as I strip my clothes off.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

110K 5.3K 61
⚠Warning: This story contains dark and heavy themes, read the warnings beforehand and take care of your mental health⚠ A boy with a high school crush...
6.3K 323 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...
78.5K 2.4K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
12.9K 945 91
"You don't love me..." YET My name is Choi Soobin and this is the story of how I was the end of the one I loved the most. A fictional universe where...