Relationship With My Boyfrien...

By KearaBoo

(Book #5 out of Best Friend Series) ______________________________ "Nina." I halt in my steps, moving away fr... More

Family Tree
Synopsis.
Authors Note
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70. - Epilogue
Good News!!
Disappointed.
Exciting!

Chapter 53.

36.3K 843 340
By KearaBoo

I don't remember falling asleep last night, but it's clear I did when I open my eyes and find the sun rising over the horizon. Groggily, I roll over towards Jace where he tightens his grip on me. It's early, very early in the day and I'm exhausted, but I know I'll need to get back home soon. I wasn't supposed to fall asleep in the first place.

"Morning," Jace huskily greets, and I nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck.

"Morning," I mutter, closing my eyes and listening to the steady rhythm of his heart. "I didn't realize we fell asleep."

He chuckles huskily. "Well, you did have an eventful night."

I give him a weak wack to the arm which has him laughing. "So did you."

"I know," he admits, playing with a piece of my hair. "That's probably why I joined you."

I tilt my head back so I can look at him and he raises an eyebrow. "I don't regret last night, just so you know."

He smirks and swiftly flips us over so he's between my thighs and above me. Despite being extremely sore, I can feel myself becoming aroused all over again. "Is that so?"

"Mhmm," I close my eyes as his lips delicately attach to the skin on my neck.

"Too bad you're sore," he pulls away, smirking still. "Or we'd go another round."

I roll my eyes, but can't help smiling. The idea of doing this again makes me shiver with anticipation. I can't wait until it doesn't hurt and I'll actually be able to see what everyone's been talking about. Don't get me wrong, I think the first time was extraordinary, but it's always the curiosity of the unknown that we seek.

"Funny," I mock and he chuckles, pecking my nose.

"I'm going to take a shower," he lets me know, heaving himself off of me and to his feet. "You can take one after, or we can just save time and take one together."

The suggestive tone in his voice makes my cheeks heat up, but I'm afraid if I go in there with him, we'll never get out. And that wouldn't be such a bad thing if I didn't have to get home for church. It's nearly six-thirty now.

"Maybe some other time," I send a playful wink. "When we don't have a limited amount of minutes."

"Whatever you say," he smirks, gesturing towards his abs. "Your loss."

I chuck a pillow at him right as he leaves the room and laugh to myself. He's crazy, but cute.

I sit up and stretch my arms over my head, feeling the tenderness of my muscles protest. My legs and crotch area are probably the most problematic areas as of now, though.

I decide to go on my phone while I wait for Jace to get out of the shower and scroll through Twitter. It's like checking the news in the morning for me, I usually do this first because I get caught up in all of the feed.

I'm slightly surprised that my mom nor dad have tried contacting me to see where I am, but hopefully they didn't even notice I hadn't come home. I'll have to be quiet.

"Bathroom is all yours," Jace comes back, using a towel to dry his hair. He's glorious. He catches me staring and smirks. "Did you not get enough last night?"

I blush and get up. "You're so arrogant."

He chuckles. "I know."

I roll my eyes and walk into the bathroom. I immediately am met with my reflection in the mirror and nearly gasp. The person staring back doesn't even look like me. Her hair is crazy, and her eyes are bright while her skin glows. The slightest tint of redness covers her cheeks and there are small red blotches on her neck.

Memories of Jace's lips against every single part of my body come to mind and him moving in and out of me; our bodies brushing together.

I shake my head and smile. After combing a hand through my hair, I turn on the water and take a quick shower. I make sure I'm clean as can be before stepping out.

Jace is sitting on his bed when I return, elbows on his spread knees as he types on his phone.

"Who are you texting?" I ask, nonchalantly. I don't really care that much, I trust him, but he looks very concentrated.

"Damon," he answers, typing a little longer before throwing his phone back on his bed.

"Oh," I nod, and he takes my towel. "What about?"

"Just some bullshit going on with the circuit," he sighs, seemingly stressed. "Apparently I'm supposed to have two races this upcoming weekend instead of one."

"Well," I shrug and stand on my tippy toes to peck his lips. "I know you'll do great in both of them."

He smiles and connects our mouths. It's a slow kiss, but savory. He holds me to him while our lips gently close around each other, and he breathes out through his nose.

"I should probably take you home, yeah?" He asks against my lips. "Church and everything."

I bite my bottom lip and his eyes zero in on it. "I'd rather stay in bed with you all day."

He groans, squeezing my hips. "I like the sound of that."

I giggle and press my lips to his once more. "But you're right, my parents will probably flip if they figure out I was gone all night."

"Right," he scoffs playfully and pats my butt. "Let's go."

And we do. The ride home is spent with small, mindless chatter with some playfulness here and there. Jace keeps his hand against my thigh the entire time, too. It all feels so perfect, almost too perfect.

"I'll call you later," he tells me once we've parked in my driveway.

"Okay," I smile and reach for the door handle, but he pulls me back, just for our lips to mold together. My eye lids slide shut on their own accord as Jace gives me a kiss that has me wanting more.

"Now go pray to god, baby," he playfully whispers and I glare at him with lots of humor.

After getting out of the car, I walk towards my front door and quietly unlock the slab, being as silent as possible. With precision, I shut the door and lock it before nearly jogging towards the stairs.

"Where were you, young lady?" I freeze and all of the air leaves my lungs. Swallowing nervously, I slowly turn to my mom in the doorway of the kitchen and my father on the couch, reading the morning paper.

"W-what-" I clear my throat, my mouth feeling slightly parched. "Look, I am so sorry that I'm super late, I was going to call-"

"Don't lie," my mom scolds, angry she is. The fast pace beating of my heart makes me worry for its position in my chest.

"What do you mean?" I shake my head.

"We had an interesting visitor yesterday after you had left," my father says, standing up from his position on the couch. "Why don't you sit down and hear the story."

I nervously fidget with my fingers, but walk over to the piece of furniture anyway. Both my parents sit across from me, looking more serious than I've ever seen them before.

"Who was the visitor?" I ask, my voice barely a whisper. My entire body is becoming clammy with nervousness, the anticipation killing me.

"Misses Beets," my mother answers. "Want to tell us where you were yesterday morning?"

I bite my lip, and shake my head. "I was at Braylee's"

"Well," my dad chuckles, rubbing a hand against his unshaven jaw. "Then why did Eric's mother tell us she saw you in Jace's room yesterday morning?"

That little snitch. I can't believe she would actually do this to me, after what her son had done to me, how he made me look like a fool. Now she has to get even because I was caught with his ex best friend. Unbelievable. I did nothing to deserve any of this, absolutely nothing. I've been nothing but gracious to those people given the circumstances and all I get is back stabbing.

I clench my jaw, nearly grinding my teeth from how angry I am. "I don't know, dad."

"I'll tell you why, Nina," He sternly informs, leaning forward on his knees. "Because that's where you were. You told us you were going to Braylee's-"

"And I did," I raise my voice. "You can ask Uncle Jackson and Aunt Brittni."

"But you weren't there at seven o'clock in the morning," my mother interjects. I nearly scoff. "And the only explanation as to how you were there so early would be you staying there overnight."

I shake my head. This is ridiculous. I'm seventeen for goodness sakes. I didn't lie about where I was, I just didn't tell them every place I went.

"I love how you just believe her," I bite. "She tells you something and you immediately believe it."

"She's never given us a reason to doubt her word, Nina," my mom shakes her head, more soothing than my father. Figures.

I snort out a scoff. "Her son cheating on me for years - years - doesn't change that?"

"Nina," my dad snaps, eyes blazing. "Enough."

"I can't believe this," I shake my head, rubbing my eyes. "I can't believe you're taking her side."

"We're not taking anyone's side," my mom tries to explain to me, but my dad seems to be in charge right now.

"Maybe we wouldn't have to be if you wouldn't have lied again last night," he growls, looking about ready to burst.

I look away, trying not to cry. Now this one, I got myself into. I did lie, and I regret that, but I panicked. I knew they would never let me go out with Jace alone.

"Keeping tabs on me?" I raise an eyebrow, emotion thick in my voice.

"You're my seventeen year old daughter," my father seethes. "I have that right."

"You don't trust me, though!" I throw my hands in the air, standing up from my chair.

"Rightfully so," he stands up as well. "Because when I call my best friend asking him where you and Braylee are, I don't expect him to not know. I don't fucking expect him to tell me that you were never there and Braylee is in her room. I don't expect to see you being dropped off by a boy at seven o'clock in the morning!"

"Colten," my mom places a hand on his forearm, but he's still nearly shaking.

"Then what do you want me to say?" I ask, bottom lip quivering. "That I'm sorry?"

"I want you to tell the fucking truth, Nina!" He yells, the vein in his neck popping out. I feel Caleb's presence enter the room and my eyes fill with tears. "And I want you to start using your goddamn brain."

I nearly burst straight into tears, his words cutting straight through me.

"Lying and sneaking off with boys is not how we raised you," he goes on, voice stern, but not loud. "Especially with ones that only want to get between your legs."

"Stop acting like you know him!" I shout, close to a scream.

"I don't have to know him to know what he wants," he growls. "All boys are the same, they all think with their dicks not their heads. They want one thing, Nina, that's all."

"You're wrong," I cry, wiping the tears as they fall down my cheeks. "You're wrong about him."

He clenches his jaw. "We're done with this discussion. You're grounded for two weeks, you're to come straight home after school and give us your phone and car keys. Is that understood?"

I let out a sob. "If you think this is going to stop me from seeing him, you're sadly mistaken."

"If you think I'm going to let you leave the house or let him in," he informs, glaring at me. "You're in for a rude awakening. Now give me your phone."

"I hate you," I grind out, removing my phone from my back pocket and placing it in his hand.

Something flashes in his eyes at my words, but he still takes my phone and slides it into his pant pocket. "Awesome. Go get ready for church."

I scoff. "Go to hell."

"Nina!" My mom yells, eyes wide. For now, I'm too angry to regret what just came out of my mouth. I hold on to that rage, because if I don't then I'll be left with nothing but tears.

"Go get ready," he repeats and leaves the room. My bottom lip quivers again and I hurriedly run past Caleb and to my room where I slam the door. Letting out a sob that shakes my entire body, I place my hand over my mouth and sink to the floor.

I cry because I don't know what else to do, I cry because my night was ruined by my father and I cry because I lied in the first place. The reality of the situation is brutal, it tears me apart from the inside out leaving me in pain.

I know one thing amongst all of these tears, though and that's how nothing is going to stop me from seeing Jace.

I don't care what my father says.

____________________
Oh no!!! It started off so good and ended so bad
:( poor Nina and shame ok Colten he should be way more understanding of her situation

What do you think? How was the morning after discussion? Did you want them to take a shower together? Can you believe Misses Beets actually told on Nina? Is Colten overreacting?

Don't be a silent reader!!

Enjoy. Love you all <3

Like and comment :)

Snapchat: kearaboo01
Twitter: KearaSanders

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235 23 11
"What the hell were you thinking you bastard? Jumping in the middle like that" she shrieks loudly, her face fueling with anger. I look at her baffled...
6.7K 117 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
73 1 9
"Who owns you, Bea?" he uttered with deep sexy voice. After no respond from her side, he could hear her moan, he knew she was ready to cüm. Extendin...