Summer Lovin' (GirlxGirl)

By mm9023

Nicole is as straight as they come or at least that's what she thought until her best friend Kim's older sist... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

Part 4

8.7K 265 36
By mm9023

Nicole

My pulse was racing. Lily was giving me the look. You know that look. When someone wants to fuck you. I may not go onto go to College to become a Doctor after my exams but I'm not fucking stupid. Fuck she's stepping closer to me. What the hell do I do.

I take a step back and she takes another forward. I repeat this again. And again. All the while my heart is racing and then my back collides with the cool brick wall that separates Kim's back garden with her neighbour. Speaking of Kim. Where is she. Why hasn't she came looking for me. Right about now would be great.

Oh god Lily's hand is now on my hip. It's fine Nic. It's only a hand. Your fine. I let out  a ragged breath. So much for keeping my cool. I could literally hear my heart beat, it was racing that fast. Why wasn't I pushing her off me. Why wasn't I telling her to stop like I told her older brother only moments before she came down to witness me crying.

God this was so fucked up. I'm not gay. But she's hot. She's really fucking hot for girl I mean. I'm also scared. I have seen what girls do to other girls on porn. The noises they make. It scares me. All the finger touching and tongue touching. I'm not going to lie, I have been curious about being with girls. I have kissed girls before and enjoyed it. Hell I have even kissed Kim after one too many vodkas. But to have sex. I'm normally confident in the bedroom and I wouldn't know what I was doing.

She moving closer, her breath is literally on my neck. Fuck. Me. Side. Ways. I need to distract her from seducing me. This can't happen. I have already made a huge mistake with Shane and I'm not about to betray Kimmy yet again by letting her sister seduce me between the garden shed and the bed of dandelions Linda has perfectly planted.

She ignored me when I asked her if she was having a good night but I need to distract her. I need to get some sort of conversation going.

"Happy Birthday by the way" I managed to croak out and suddenly I felt Lily's hot breath laugh into the crook of my neck.

"Thanks" she mumbled, her fingers squeezing my hip bone through my dress causing me to groan.

She smirked at me. She fucking knew exactly what she was doing to me. No. This was not happening. I cleared my throat and stood away from the cold wall. She kept her hold on me but took a slight step back giving me some space.

"I should get going" I said brushing away from her touch.

I took a couple of steps towards the music and heard her groan. I know what Lily Davis is like. Kim had filled me in on her sister's reputation. She was a player and I'm pretty sure she was used to getting what she wanted. Her fingers were once again around my wrist but not tightly.

"Wait" she hissed and stopped right in front of me but remained quiet.

She just looked awkwardly around the space around us. Like she was thinking of something to say. We didn't talk. We never  spoke as much as we did tonight and I knew she was struggling with this.

"Have you actually got something to say or can I go now" I said confidently and I could see her eyes furrow.

I was no longer nervous under her touch. As much as somehow loved being under her touch. This can't happen. I can't do this to Kim. I knew Kim hated anybody being with her siblings because one time I was actually close to telling her about Shane and I.
Very close but it came out that our friend Charlotte who was a couple of years older had slept with Shane without telling her. She broke the friendship rule for Kimmy. I crawled back under the shell I had been hiding in and didn't open my stupid mouth since.

"How about a birthday kiss" Lily asked with a smirk appearing upon those luscious lips.

I could tell my eyes must have bulged out of their sockets but she didn't back down or say anything else. She was actually being serious. Oh shit.

Lily

I'm not going to lie. I am horny as hell and this would be the perfect moment to woo Nicole but I can't hold it in anymore. I had to laugh. And so I did. I laughed at how she suddenly went pale and her eyes looked like they were about to pop. Her hand collided with my inked arm.

"I thought you were being serious" Nicole breathed out a sigh of relief. Her slender fingers racking through her wavy blonde haired.

"I was" I replied back shaking my head.

"Jesus Ryan..Am I that unappealing" I added. Her reaction of relief kind of stung. Ever so slightly. I'm a big girl. I'm sure I'll get over it.

"No I..I.."

She stuttered and it was cute as fuck. Eekk there goes the word cute. What the hell is wrong with me. But seriously. I do want that kiss.

"I get it...you're homophobic..it's fine" I sighed as I let my word hit her. There goes those big green eyes again. About to pop. I refrained from laughing this time.

"I'm not homophobic" she snapped crossing her hands across her cleavage. I wish it was hands resting there now. I played along and gave her a disapproving look.

"I'm not" she repeated louder this time.

"I've kissed girls before and enjoyed it" she admitted and I think I just came in my pants. The image of her kissing girls was just beating all of my top fantasies right now.

"Including your sister" she added.

"Ewwww" I snapped. Fantasy of Nicole kissing girls has just been ruined. Killed. Fucking annihilated.

"Then why don't you kiss me" I asked and watched her checks slightly flush. Boom. I'm back in the game.

"Because.."

Because..is that all she could come up with. Because if she kissed me once she wouldn't be able to stop. Because she's in a relationship but I hope to fuck it is the first option. Because what Nicole. Because fucking what.

"Becauseeeee" I drew it out like I was dumb as fuck but right now I felt like I was because I didn't know what was going on in that pretty little head of hers.

"Because you are Kim's sister" she said flatly.

"Really..I didn't know" I replied sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and looked over her shoulder up at the party.

"You are drunk ok and that's fine it's your birthday" she said and I frowned. She shook out of my touch.

"I'm not drunk..drinking has nothing to do with this" I said a little irritated.

"So why are you talking to me then Lily" Nicole shot back at me. So the light flirtation was now gone and I could see she seemed more sober than before.

"You have barely spoke two words to me since I became friends with Kim when we were 10" she said and I just looked at her. That's not true.

"That's not true" I repeated out loud this time as she raised an eye brow at me.

"I wished you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year the following week a couple of years ago" I replied but I could tell she wasn't amused. My attempt of a joke was silly.

"So why start talking to me now then" She asked and all I could do was shrug my shoulders as I looked down at her legs. I knew exactly why and judging by her scoff and the short laugh that followed she realised why too.

"Finally noticed that I grew a pair of tits and have legs" Nicole said and I must have worn a guilty face because she just shook her head at me.

"Good night Lily..enjoy the rest of your night" she mumbled and this time I let her go.

I watched her walk up the garden and open the patio door. While I felt fucking awful. I felt awful over a girl I hadn't even slept with. What the hell was wrong with me. I. Don't. Do. Feelings. Fuuuuuck.

Did I enjoy the rest of my night. No. Because all I could think about was a certain blonde. I was annoyed at her. For grabbing my attention and not giving into me. I know I sound like an arrogant piece of shit but honestly I don't care.

Nicole must have left straight after our conversation ended in the garden because she was nowhere to be seen for the rest of the night. I don't know if that was a good thing or not. Probably good because once the party began to die down shortly after 3, I pulled one of the my old hook ups upstairs to my room.

Donna was bunking in with me but she was just going to have to wait until I got this out of my system. I needed a release from what had happened earlier. I was rejected but not only that I was feeling something.

Like actual feelings when I was around Nicole. I felt sorry for her when I seen her cry. I feel turned on when I was around her which I never took the time before tonight to look at her like that. She was beautiful and I don't call girls beautiful. I call them sexy and fuckable but never beautiful. When she left in a hurry I felt guilty.

"Ohh Lily baby..I've missed you" Eve mumbled underneath me. I could tell she wanted to kiss but I wasn't in the mood. I pulled up her dress and down went her panties with my fingers.

Her moans just encouraged me while I kissed my way up her thigh. Thinking about earlier tonight. This could be Nicole. It could be her thighs I'm kissing my up now. Her moans of my name I'm hearing right now. My tongue settled between Eve's legs as I continued to just think about Nicole. I knew it was wrong. I knew I shouldn't be thinking about her considering she wasn't even 18 yet but those lips. Her body. Her eyes.

As I continued to flick my tongue over Eve's clit. I was turned on imagining I was going down on Nicole. That it was her breathless pants I was hearing, telling me to go faster. And so I did and slipped my hand between my own legs. I needed my own release. Maybe if I fucked myself pretending it was her, then she would be out of my system and problem solved.

It didn't take Eve long and it certainly didn't take me long. I was just that good. All I could think about was Nicole. Her blonde hair. Those tits that were perfectly proportioned on her chest. Those legs. Fuck. She needed to wear dresses more often. This was enough for me to moan out my own orgasm and my fingers circled over my clit.

I came down from my high. I didn't feel any better when I opened my eyes and noticed Eve grinning at me with a seductive look. No no no. It shouldn't be her looking up at me like this. Like I just gave her the best oral ever, which was probably true but let's not be big headed here.

I don't feel any better after fucking Eve or myself. In fact I feel worse. I want to taste Nicole. What is with my sudden obsession with this chick. Maybe my drink was spiked and I needed to sleep it off. I politely asked Eve to leave without being too much of a dick and settled into my bed. Tossing and turning I couldn't sleep. I enjoyed the night overall but I was annoyed with myself. I needed to block Nicole out of my head and ignore her again.

Donna drunkenly came to bed when the birds were singing outside my window and I eventually got off to sleep when it became light outside.

Nicole 

Last night was well..interesting. I'm glad I left when I did. I woke up with a headache and managed to sleep it off in the afternoon before my shift started in the local bar and bistro Mulligans. Luckily my shift didn't start until 4 so all the lunchies were out but the dinner people would be starting to come in and out soon.

Kim had texted this morning to say she had the worse hangover ever. I'm not surprise giving that she was knocking back shot after shot but she was doing well considering Tiny Tim couldn't make it to the party last minute due to some viral infection so she just drowned her sorrows. Tim was boyfriend number 4 this year and it was only the month of May. Kim was unlucky with love.

I still couldn't get my head around the whole Lily thing last night. The girl was confusing. Ignoring me for 7 years and then trying it on. To be fair she had much more game than her brother. Shane had scared me last night and I hoped he wasn't going to turn up drinking tonight with his buddies. I think he scared himself more to be honest.

My head was fucked from all of them. Shane getting rough and not backing away when I asked. Then Lily appearing when she did and getting me all hot and bothered. I couldn't stop thinking about her last night. What could of happened if I didn't have my Miss sensible hat on. What it would feel like to be kissed by her. I bet she was an amazing kisser. I bet she knew exactly what to do with her tongue..

"Nikki new customers table 5"

Fuck. I felt my cheeks flushed as I gave Michael my supervisor a quick nod and grabbed some menus. Fanning myself off with the menus as I walked over to the table. I needed to keep my dirty thoughts until after work or at least until my break.

"Hey good looking" Kim grinned over her shoulder as I approached the table with the menus.

I felt sick. I smiled looking at my friend. Donna was also there giving me a flirtatious once over and surprise surprise birthday girl was there too, staring into her phone.

"Hey" I replied placing the menus in front of them and getting a thank you except from a certain inked up brunette who was still engrossed in her phone.

So she tries it on with me and now that she's sober we are back to ignoring one another. Correction, she is back to ignoring me.

"I didn't know you were coming in today" I said to Kimmy while leaning on her chair.

"It was a last minute thing, we needed a hangover cure..I had to drag Lil out though" Kim teased.

"I'm sure you did" I couldn't help but let slip out and those brown eyes finally looked up into mine.

She stared at me blankly for a couple of seconds until I broke eye contact. I'm sure she regretted coming onto me last night. She was drunk and horny and needed someone to chat up. I was clearly last resort.

"Can I get you guys some drinks" I asked quickly. I didn't want to be standing here any longer than needed.

I had to grit my teeth getting their drink orders and later coming back for their food orders. Kim was friendly and Donna was more than friendly giving me a wink when she ordered the house curry. Lily on the other hand couldn't even look me in the eye and mumbled her order before throwing her menu down on the table. What the fuck was her problem.

I didn't even bother telling them when I had my break. Was I fuck going to sit there for my half an hour. Donna was too flirty. Kim would most likely still be whinging about Tiny Tim and Lily was a rude bitch. I don't even know what I'm letting her get to me so much. I grabbed my emergency packed of cigarettes from my locker and zip hoodie.

I went to the car park of the bar and lit my cigarette up. The taste was awful at first. I hadn't smoked in months but I was pissed off. How can someone be all over you and then ignore you the next day. Was she that embarrassed to be around me. Fuck that. I was dreading the few weeks because Lily would be finishing up University for the summer in London and coming home for 3 months. Well there goes my escape place from scary bloody Mary for the summer.

I groaned as I sat in the ground and continued to inhale my cigarette. Placing my head between my legs, I needed to come with a plan to get of here and...

"You shouldn't smoke you know.."

I looked up and over to my right. Lily stood with a oversized zip hoodie wrap around her body. She looked cold and pale. She was definitely paying for her partying last night. I didn't bother replying. I took another long drag and then flicked the cigarette across the car park. So what, she's only going to speak to me on her terms and when no one is around.

I sighed and stood up, wiping my black pants where I had been sitting and began walking back in. I'll just spend the remainder of my break annoying Marco the chef. I didn't even look at her. I couldn't. I felt anxious even being this close to her again. She makes me so god damn nervous it freaks me out. What made me even more anxious was her hand wrapping around my wrist again as she stopped me walking by her.

This time I looked at her and she looked at me. We were looking at each other but not saying anything. I just wish I knew what was going on in that pretty little fucked up head of hers. And then she did something I didn't expect her to do. She loosened her grip around my wrist and began running her fingers lightly under the sleeve of my hoodie. She was touching around the skin of my wrist and who knew such a simple touch could be so damn hot. I'm so fucking screwed this summer....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430 39 35
One day in the beginning of June, a moving van pulled into the driveway next to Erin Lewis' house. A young girl, around the same age as Erin, exited...
1M 24.8K 43
A forbidden romance with her best friend's sister. Will things take a turn for the better or will everything collapse before her?
103K 2.8K 12
expect the unexpected.
40.4K 1.2K 32
| COMPLETED | 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙮 {𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝} As model and influencer...