(2) I Own You (JiKook) [Compl...

By holli00

Jimin lives with his mom he doesn't have any friends he finds it better to stick to himself, until his parent... More

Information
I'm sorry
Jungkook's house
1st day
Broke a rule ~
I Cant Wait. ~
New Rules
Daddy's Punishment ~
Baby Boy's Punishment ~
EX Boyfriend?
What is love
Woke up
Caught ~
Your welcome
I'm Sorry
Doctors
Runaway
The Day
Problem solved ~
Leaving
Its Time
Boring chapter
Date night~
1 day of punishment~
Its up
No sex
Fuck
YAY
meme (TEASE FOR NEXT CHAPTER)
one month~
Epilage (update)
Its up
Special chapter
Fake love
I cried
IM SCREAMING
IM CRYING RN
Time to die
Me
Jimin dominant (Special chaptet)
IM DEAD
Q & A
😂
The videos i watched today
Smart
Im Jimin
New books
Im crying
Its up
THANK YOU
OMG

Background

23.7K 609 179
By holli00

My name is Park Jimin... and I'm gay, I was 15 when I came out to my parents, they weren't fond of it, my dad hated it, he would ignore me, and barely even looked at me after. 

At the age of 16 he left my mom and me, and ever since then my mom has been depressed she knew it wasn't a choice but she was still hurt, but I know she loves me. 

I'm now 19  my mom works all the time because since my dad left he also left the company, and now my mom runs the whole thing, she tries her best to hold up the company, but I know  she struggles I cook and clean, I have a job at a Cafe shop and help with food and bills. 

She is stressed all the time I know she will lose the company, it's just a matter of time. 

---flashback age 15---

"mom dad... I have something to tell you" 

"yes son, is everything okay, are you failing your classes?" my dad asks as we all sit down. 

"no dad my classes are fine I have A's in all of them. I have something to say, and please don't hate me afterwards."

"son as long as you are keeping your grades up, and being a good kid we won't hate you." 

"okay.. well... I just wanted to say that... well. mom dad... I'm gay..."

"what did you just say," my father said raising his voice and standing up. 

"babe calms down, it's not a choice there is nothing we can do about it."

"no you're right it's not a choice...its a phase, he will grow out of it"

"no dad it's not a phase, I like guys, I'm sorry'"

"YOU SHOULD BE SORRY... ID RATHER YOU FAIL THEN TELL ME YOUR GAY, YOUR NOT MY SON."

I ran up to my room and sat on my bed and I heard my mom and dad fighting. I was afraid that this would happen, why would I ever tell them. now they hate me. no one loves me no one will ever love a guy fah like me. i  took a razor to my skin. 

then I heard a knock on my door, and threw the razor and I laid down and pretended like I was asleep, and my mom walked in and sat down on my bed watching me

"I know it's not a phase or a choice, but I'm disappointed my son gay, but I can't do anything about it, your dad is mad, he's drinking, but staying in the garage. I love you, my son" 

---flashback ends---

I know my mom loves me, but sometimes it has me thinking. 

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER, I WILL GIVE DETAILS ABOUT THE BOOK NEXT CHAPTER BUT HERE YOU GUYS ARE. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619 54 11
Jimin is a beautiful boy who lives with his mother who is a single mother. They were poor and not respected since his father died and his mother was...
733K 16.6K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
93.3K 4.3K 17
[Completed] Jungkook's mother married Namjoon's father. They were happily in love. But the problem was their sons. Namjoon and Jungkook hated each o...
399K 13.7K 15
Jimin can't lie, he loves bottoming. He'll literally let anyone top him, expect for one person. Jeon Jungkook wants the to be the many guys that have...