Saviour

By IndieGo1970

When Jenna's only living family; her grandparents, pass away, she is forced to move to America to live in her... More

Hello
Flying
Arrival
Now
Free
Invasion
Secrets
Busted
Promise
Happy
- Note from Author -
Australia
We're Back!
Drama
Nite
Caught
Cecilia Saves the Day
London
Revenge
Fire
Alive
Shopping and Snowballs
Holiday Spirit
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
- Note from Author -

Concert

1.1K 18 3
By IndieGo1970

I played with my hair in my new bathroom mirror.

“Should I wear my hair up or down?” I asked Cecilia. She had called me for an update. 

“Down.” She replied. “Your hair looks better down.”

“Anyways, the boys are all convinced that I’m in love with Harry.”

Cecilia giggled.

I sighed. “You don’t believe me either?!”

“Nope.” She said, popping the ‘p’. “Aw, come on babe. You can tell me.”

I sighed, sitting down on the couch. I had gotten lucky, the apartment came already furnished. “I don’t know Cecil. I talked to them again because I was sure we could just be friends. But the more time I spend with him, the more I start to feel something else.”

“I know, babe. I know how frightening having that obsession with him was, but you figured it out. Being with Harry made you happy. So you thought you could be friends. Did you ever think that you could be more than friends and still be happy?”

“Yeah but that was my problem in the first place. I was in love with someone I didn’t even know.”

“Jenna. That’s not your problem now. You can get to know him! Come on! It’s Harry freaking Styles! I don’t think you have a chance of being ‘just friends’ if he likes you. He’s obviously trying to hide it because he doesn’t want to lose you again. He’s really working to keep your friendship. I’ll bet that he thinks if he told you his real feelings, you would just shut him out again. Babe, you’ve got to warm up to the guy!”

“Okay, Cecil. I can’t keep denying my feelings either. I guess I hoped that if I was friends with him that would satisfy me. I didn’t think that he would be so irresistible!”

Cecilia laughed. “Anyways.... so what’s this about them wanting you to go on tour with them?”

I sighed. “I don’t know. I mean, I’d love to go, but I really want to do my schooling too!”

“I know babe. Then you could come visit me! Ooh, actually I have an idea....”

“What?”

“Oh never mind.... I might tell you later. If it works.”

I scowled at the phone and saw the time. “Oh my gosh Cecilia, I’m late! I have to go! Talk to ya later, bye!”

“Bye!” 

I hung up, running out of the apartment. 

When I got to the penthouse, I walked to the door and knocked. It opened immediately, which made me jump. A downright scary bodyguard was standing there.

He spoke, barely moving his unsmiling lips. “Yes?”

I tried to look around him to spot one of the boys but he moved, blocking my view. I cleared my throat. “I’m uh, Jenna.”

“Wonderful.” He started to close the door. 

Someone yelled from inside, and the bodyguard moved aside. Louis was standing there. 

“HI, JENNA!” He yelled, picking me up in a bear hug. I screamed, which made him laugh. He ran into the living room area, still carrying me. 

“Put me down!” I yelled, kicking with all of my might. I must have aimed well, because Louis went down, his hands flying to his pants. I ended up on top of him, then under as he rolled around, moaning. Liam walked past and saw us on the floor. I braced myself for more telling-off, but he just rolled his eyes and walked away.

“Lou!” Harry screamed, dropping to his knees beside us. He looked at me. “What have you done to my Boo Bear?”

I laughed, and got to my feet. “When are we leaving?”

“Right now!” Niall chimed from behind me, pushing me towards the door. I found myself in the center of a massive huddle of One Direction as we were hustled out of the penthouse, into the lift, through the lobby, past the paparazzi, and into a waiting limo. I was the first into the limo, and everyone else just piled on top of me. After much yelling from me, the boys found their own seats, Harry claiming the one next to me. 

He smiled at me, and I started to listen to Cecilia’s advice. I decided to forget my creepily obsessed behavior towards Harry, and decided to start fresh. I would forget all of those nights when I stayed up trying to figure out what was wrong with me. I would remember that one night, on the plane, and that was all. Maybe a few emails. 

But this wasn’t obsessed Jenna. This was a new Jenna. One who could be friends with Harry, and if it worked out that way, maybe more than friends.

Harry was watching out the window. I sucked up my courage, and leant my head on his shoulder. I was trying to subtle, casual, but four pairs of eyes turned to me, and two mouths dropped open. Louis and Niall, of course. Harry didn’t seem to notice, he just glanced at me, smiling, when my head touched his shoulder. But he didn’t think it was a big deal, and resumed looking out the window. Unlike the other four. 

I grinned at Liam. “You win.” I turned to Niall. “I give up.” 

Harry looked at me with a confused expression, one that quickly transferred to his band members. 

Niall let out a whoop. “I knew it!”

Louis laughed, a high cackle that was slightly disturbing. “You can do it Jenna! You show him-” I giggled as Liam slapped his hand over Lou’s mouth. 

Harry frowned at the boys, then at me. I smiled sweetly up at him. He shrugged, making my head wobble, then turned to look back out the window.

I knew that we were at the concert when I heard the screaming. 

Niall laughed at my expression. “Cover your ears!”

I had to get out first. The door was opened from the outside, and I jumped out. I was momentarily paralyzed by the flashes of cameras and the screams of fans. But Harry caught my waist from behind, and started dragging me through the crowd. I couldn’t see anything except for hands everywhere. Grabbing at me, grabbing at Harry. I closed my eyes and started running. Harry got the message and gripped me tighter, running while sheltering me with his body. 

I opened my eyes when the screams faded, and I found myself being gently dropped on a couch. I looked around, Harry was being whisked off by what I presumed was a makeup team. The other boys were all getting their hair and makeup done. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see a middle aged woman with red hair smiling at me. 

“Hi, honey!” She said. “I’m Nancy. You must be Jenna, the boys invited you”

I nodded mutely. 

She laughed. “Overwhelming, isn’t it?” Come on honey. I’ll take care of you for the night.”

I followed her out of the dressing rooms and down a dark corridor. I grinned. Nancy was telling me funny stories about the boys on tours and during concerts. She guided me to three plastic chairs facing a curtain. 

“This is where you get to sit.” Nancy explained, sitting in one of the chairs herself. I took my cue and sat down next to her. 

Nancy pointed to the curtain in front of us. “When the concert starts this curtain will go up. You see, right now we are actually on one of the sides of the stage. So you’ll pretty much be watching the concert from side on.”

I nodded. I was so lucky! Cecilia would be so jealous. I should take some videos for her. I heard cheering, and suddenly the curtain flew up. I now saw how this worked. I was sitting in the wings. I started to cheer, but Nancy clapped her hand to my mouth, shaking her head no. I smiled and mouthed ‘Sorry!’. Harry suddenly glanced at me and gave me a winning smile. He must have heard the cheering then.

Liam started talking, and then they were playing their first song. 

The next thing I knew the boys had played over ten songs, and they were taking a break. Nancy grabbed my arm and we both ran, laughing with giddiness, to the boy’s backstage area. 

I ran over to Harry immediately and gave him a hug. He stumbled back but didn’t fall over. I looked up at his face and smiled. He was looking at the other boys with a surprised expression, probably wondering if they had anything to do with my sudden change in attitude.

I reached up and turned his face to look at me. “That was great! You guys are amazing!” 

“Back on in thirty seconds!” A voice yelled from the shadows. 

Nancy ran up to me. “Come on, kiddo!” I gave Harry one final squeeze and ran to follow Nancy. I passed Niall and Louis on the way, and Niall gave me a thumbs up, while Louis made a little heart shape with his hands. I scowled at them and then ran off. I made it to my seat just as the curtain went up. 

The next two hours were very loud. And I loved it. When the boys finished their final song, Nancy signaled me that it was time to go, and led me back to the boys’ dressing room. They filed in, cheering and laughing. Louis picked me up and swung me around. I half screamed, half laughed. And then Lou’s arms were replaced by Harry’s, and I was being dragged back into the limo. 

When everyone was buckled up I snickered. “Who knew that Australia would be so exciting?”

Niall giggled, and then they all started up separate conversations. Harry slid his arm around my neck, attracting stares from Liam, which I laughed at. I settled my head onto Harry’s chest, listening to the vibrations as he talked to Louis. 

We finally made it back to the boys’ hotel. For once, the street was devoid of paparazzi. We all walked into the lobby, and everyone but Liam and Harry got in the elevator. 

“You look exhausted. Do you want to stay here tonight?” Liam offered. 

I shook my head. “I gotta go to my apartment.”

“I’ll drive you.” Harry offered. Liam smiled gratefully at Harry, I think he would have offered, but would rather get to bed. 

“Nite!” Liam called as he ran to catch the next elevator. 

Harry smiled down at me, green eyes twinkling. “Lead the way.” 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 714 18
After winning a One Direction sweepstakes she sets off from California to New York City to spend two weeks with the boys. She's never really fan-girl...
15.3K 430 33
This is the sequel to Saviour. (http://www.wattpad.com/story/1600062-saviour) After an eventful start to the year, the group gains one more member. N...
580 78 42
One direction has been in some tough times lately. Zayn left. 5 Seconds of Summer will get mixed in with all the chaos. A few of girls get stuck in...
103K 2.3K 28
Allison is definitely torn around the edges. Allison. Just Allison. No last name, no middle. Her town calls her 'Grey' because her once blue sparklin...