Transitioning

By Xannny

Four different girls. Four different lifestyles. Four different hearts. Four different experiences. But one m... More

Introduction
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Saymon
Pharaoh
Keohn
Sterling
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaleyn
Sanaa
Esme
Spencer
Jaelyn
Characters

Spencer

7.5K 521 430
By Xannny

Volume Nine

"What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in then you kicking me out, you got my head ssppinnnninggg." Keohn sung loudly making me roll my eyes.

"Why you so happy?" Face chuckled. 

"I get the fuck off probation in a week, it's fucking litttt!" He yelled. "I could smoke weed irresponsibly, I could carry my fucking guns, I could do what the fuck I want!"

"Keohn shut up." I looked at him blankly. 

"Ain't no shut up, you shut up before you be yelling." 

"Boy." I waved him off laughing. 

"Da, we go?" Kree asked.

"Yeah, we going later boy." He picked him up.

"Going where?" I asked.

"That new ball pit place, Ice wanted to take Jaliyah so I told em I'll take Kreed and Benji bringing Isaac-"

"Benji finally claiming that lil nigga?" Face asked laughing. 

"He finally got a DNA test." Kee chuckled.

"I wanna come." I frowned.

"Word, fuck was our invite?" Face asked.

"Face you don't even got a child."

"Oh, this was a daddy daycare type shit?" He asked making me laugh.

"I'm coming." I shrugged.

"And all y'all my sons anyway."

"Yeah aight." Kee laughed. "Spence, I'm bout to go pick out ya outfit now."

"Um, I could pick out my own stuff."

"Nah, I gotta finesse the whole fam. Come on son, we gotta pick out ya outfit too."

"I'll punch you in ya fucking face." Face said as I started laughing.

"Spencer come in here!" He yelled as I changed the channel.

"No."

"I need you-"

"Keohn, you're not picking out my outfit. I'm not a child."

"You my daughtaa." He chuckled.

"Kreonna ya daughter."

"We got a Kreonna baking?" He asked peeking his head out. "Aye, I'm replacing ya bad ass. You could finally be under ya mother lil nigga."

"You doing all that yelling and I'm not pregnant." I looked at him blankly.

"I don't believe you cause you love taking my joy away."

"Keohn, I'm not pregnant."

"I nut in you all the time so I don't even know how many weeks you are, shit you could be months." He ignored me. "I'll be working legally by time she come though so that's lit."

"You just don't get that I'm not pregnant."

"Man, Kreonna bout to be the flyest little girl-"

"Oh shit, you pregnant again Spence?" Face smiled coming out the room. "That mean we could trade in Kreed for her?" 

"Nah, we gotta keep both apparently." 

"Damn but fuck it, we needed another girl in the house anyway."

"I'm not pregnant."

"I don't believe you." They said in unison making me roll my eyes.

"I'm done having this conversation." I walked in the room to get dress.

"Aight, you gon wear this." Keohn said pointing to the outfit he had on the bed.

"What are we doing for his third birthday?" I asked taking off my shorts to put on the ripped jeans he picked out.

"Shit, I don't know. We don't know no little kids or barely got friends with kids so it'll be pointless to have a party."

"You most definitely right about that." 

"We could just have something here, get a big cake with the marvels on it, could order out or you could cook and the little bit of kids that we do know could come."

"That's smart."

"You know what's not smart? You." He said making me furrow my eyebrows. "I told you to make your menu and you still haven't. I bought all the pans, containers, forks, spoons, allat and you still ain't do shit."

"Keohn, I told you not to buy that because I wasn't sure yet."

"You need a job so I don't understand."

"You need a job too."

"I have a job." He chuckled. "I'm a pharmacist girl."

"Boy the fuck bye!" I laughed.

"I'm serious though, have your menu for tomorrow or we finna have some problems."

"Alright dad."

"I swear to God you better be ready!" Kee yelled to Face.

"Is my name Kreed? Do I look 2 to you? Better suck my dick."

"No need to get so hostile guys." I chuckled brushing my hair. 

"This attached to your head?" Kee asked touching my hair.

"My wig was attached too." I looked at him blankly.

"I can't tell, I can't tell."

"Where Kreed?" I asked.

"Son probably drowning while y'all having the time of y'all lives in here." Face said making me go in the bathroom. 

"I honestly forgot I put him there." Kee chuckled as he sat in the water looking like he was bored.

"Keohn." I sighed grabbing his baby soap and rag.

"I do." He smiled trying to grab the rag.

"But I wanna wash you." I pouted.

"I do." He repeated snatching it out my hand as he started washing his self.

"Spence, stop treating him like a baby. That's a grown man." Kee smiled.

"He getting too old." I continued pouting. "He always want me to wash him."

"You really sound hurt." Kee chuckled.

"He eat on his own, use the potty, he dress his self, know his numbers, he's not going to need me for anything soon."

"Spencer, I swear to God if you start crying Imma smack the shit out of you."

"I'm not going to cry Keohn."

"So why ya eyes watering?" 

"The steam from the water making them sweat." I rolled my eyes.

"No the fuck you didn't." He busted out laughing. "Aye Face."

I sighed as Kree dipped the rag in the water to rinse his self off, once he tried to drink the water from the rag that's when I got him out. I wrapped the towel around him as I picked him up taking him to the room, I put a pull up on him just to be careful as I lotioned him down. 

"I do."

"You're really hurting my heart." I frowned as he put on his own clothes.

"I finish." He smiled standing up.

"You gotta stop growing up on me." I told him as I put on his socks and shoes. "I can't handle you being a teenager, what if you wanna start dating?"

"He gon be getting all the bitches, right?" Kee smiled touching his hair. "You need a haircut."

"No he don't." I quickly objected.

"So you just wanna grow out his hair?" He looked at me blankly.

"Exactly what I want to do."

"I didn't know we had to have a discussion on this, I thought it was like a silent agreement already."

"What're you talking bout?" 

"Hair and clothes is what I take care of." He pointed to his self then me. "You take care of making sure he healthy and dealing with paperwork and shit."

"If that ain't the most sexist shit I've ever heard."

"Don't matter." He shrugged. "He'll be getting a hair cut tomorrow as you make your fucking menu."

"Your mouth Keohn." I rolled my eyes packing Kree bag.

"Pack his cup too, his annoying ass love drinking shit but can't hold a cup."

"He still need me for something." I smiled as Kee rolled his eyes.

~

"I'm tired, I'm tired." I repeated falling out of breath as Kreed heavy ass jumped on me.

"Chill, Kreonna in there." Kee grabbed him.

"Who the fuck is Kreonna?" Ice asked. "Spencer I know you ain't get pregnant by him again and I still ain't go half yet."

"I'll really punch you in ya shit." Kee said as I laughed getting up.

"I'm going to eat because I can't play with y'all anymore, y'all too energetic." I walked towards our table.

I sat down wondering what I wanted to eat, I didn't really have a taste for anything but I was hungry. I needed Kee to come here so he could help me pick something to eat, his choices was always good.

"We should've went to Chuck E. Cheese, they got the best wings and pizza." Ice baby mother, Sofie said.

"Seriously." Her friend, Bella, agreed.

"Aye baby, text the groupchat with Dylan and the rest of these niggas and tell em in about three hours we gon need change." Kee said.

"I got change, what you need it- nevermind." I shook my head catching on as he walked away.

"Ew." Bella scrunched her face up. 

"What?" I questioned.

"That bitch Dylan just ew." She shook his head drinking her juice. "I really hate everything about that bitch."

"Why?"

"She the type of bitch to fuck niggas in the same week, just dirty as hell. Her pussy really Kevin Gates that shit do not get tired, she need some real ass people in her life to tell her the shit she do not cute."

"How she gon have people in her life to tell her she doing bad when the only bitch she be around doing bad too?" Sofie added chuckling. 

"Esme at least making money and being on her grind but Dylan really out here not doing shit with her life. Fucking for money and allat like that shit is sad, she fucked her mother boyfriend too like shit is really crazy."

"Hos gon be hos, Esme think cause she in a relationship everybody gon forget about the shit she used to do, nah sis we know you used to fuck for money too."

"Well, both of them my friends and Imma need for y'all to stop speaking on them around me. Y'all don't know what y'all talking about so stop spreading shit."

"You trust them around your baby father?" Bella chuckled. "Man, you gon end up heartbroken."

"That bitch Dylan known for going after boyfriends or baby fathers." Sofie added. "She trying to go after Ice but we both ain't with that shit."

"If you say so." I chuckled getting up to go to another table since it seemed like they wouldn't stop talking about them.

While I was waiting I decided to listen to Keohn and start thinking of my menu, he been set up my Instagram a few weeks ago and he and I were the only one following the page. I started thinking of what I could go get later and it all came to me as I started smiling.

"Why you move?" Kee asked as him, Face, Kree and Benji sat down.

"They were talking bout Es and Dyl."

"They obsessed with them." Benji chuckled. "Imma get Dylan to beat em up since they want to meet her so bad."

"They've never met Dylan or Esme?" I asked shocked. "They was talking like they knew them personally."

"Don't even think they saw them in person before." Face added.

"That's mad weird then." I shook my head.

"What's this?" Keohn said looking at my phone.

"I was thinking for the first menu I do three different types of chicken. Fried, lemon pepper and garlic parmesan."

"Ya lemon chicken be sumn else so I know that garlic gon be different." Benji smiled. "I'm buying the first plate on baby."

"I'm thinking about serving desert too, maybe some banana pudding or some kind of cake."

"Whatever you selling, I'm buying." Face said as they all smiled agreeing.

~

"Esme, I called you to help not so you can play with Kreed or be on ya phone." I glared at her.

"And that's why I bought Jala and Jae, I'm trying to get investors."

"What you need help with?" Jae asked as her and Jala walked towards me.

"First, put your hair up and wash your hands. Jaelyn you can cut bananas and Jala you can clean the asparagus."

"We get free plates right?" Dylan asked.

"Sure."

"I'm playing." She chuckled. "Why wouldn't we support ya business? Ain't no freeloading over here, everybody eats. Ju heard?"

"This ghetto ass bitch." Esme rolled her eyes.

"You working hard." I told her as she looked concentrated.

"I'm trying to have this shop going by prom, prom is the best time of the year. I'll fuck around and do hair on my prom day." She chuckled.

"What you need?" 

"I need investors so I can have my supplies, dryers and shit like that. I have an accountant and right now Black is the owner so he have the license and permit in his name but once I graduate it will be going in my name." She smiled.

"Sounds like you basically there."

"I am, I've put all my money into this. I had to pay a starting fee for the constructors to start their work which took everything out my bank account, my safe in the house and even some of Emmy money. I booked so many appointments just so I could make this money back."

"It sound like too much stress." Jala said. "I can't handle it and I'm not even the owner."

"Your shop gon be successful though sis." Jaelyn smiled.

"It is because I have so many deals for my costumers, that they gon have to keep coming back."

"Like what?" Sanaa asked.

"Well since I make my own wigs, I'm going to start selling hair. If you buy wigs, closures, bundles and etc from me it's free installment. Another idea was uh- you know how restaurants used to give you a card and punch holes in them for every time you came? I'm going to do something like that so repeating costumers gon get free hair or installment."

"Bitch, sign me up now. You know I love my bundles." Jaelyn said.

"Another thing we've been thinking about is a nail membership." Dylan said making me raise a eyebrow. "Bitches pay a lot of money just to get they nails done over in a week or two so if you sign up to become a member you have to pay like $50 a month for your nails."

"Y'all bitches are smart." Jala said.

"We gon end that black people charge too much shit." Dylan smiled.

"Seriously, I'm the only bitch that don't overcharge. 40 for a sew in with leave out, 50 for closure, versatile or vixen 55, 80 for frontal, crochet 30, 90 for box braids, twist or faux locs, any length or size, 5 dollars per corn roll, silk press 25, blowout 10, haircuts 10, shapeups 7, perms 10, styling is 10, dreads and other braids prices might vary like I'm so cheap it's crazy."

"You really are though sis, bitches be wanting a hundred and something for frontals." Jala said.

"Honestly you need to up ya prices with twist, faux locs and box braids." Sanaa said. "That shit take hella long, especially faux locs, just for them to be 90."

"I'm never changing my prices." Esme looked up. "I know how it feel to wanna be pretty and not being able to afford it, if I didn't do my own hair growing up I would of been looking like somebody orphan." 

"You are an orphan though." Dylan pointed out making us look at her blankly as Jala started laughing.

"I'm bout to follow that wave sis." I told her. "Not bout to be over charging on no food either, that's what you got all these restaurants for."

"Speaking of it's this old restaurant next door from my shop that's closed down, the down payment is 2000 but it's so big and amazing and you should really go check it out. I got the number for you."

"You could text me the number so I can talk to Kee about it."

"I heard my name." Kee said walking in the house with all the boys.

"Favorite!" Esme smiled hugging Q.

"Wassup?" He put his arm over her shoulder.

"You fed Kreonna today?" Kee asked.

"I am not pregnant Keohn!" 

"And I would just hope you don't name that poor child that." Dylan said making us laugh.

"What this text be about?" Q asked Esme. "Who keep disrespecting you?"

"Before I tell you, you have to say you and only you're going to fight him."

"You know it don't go down like that goofy." Ice said as Dylan yelled laughing. 

"If y'all jump him then it's going to cause beef and unnecessary beef at that."

"If it ain't beef within us then it ain't a such thing as unnecessary beef, we want all the smoke." Reem said.

"It is within y'all though." 

"Which one of y'all disrespected Es then?" Q asked looking around.

"It's Nas." Dylan smacked her teeth. "Nas rapist ass used to be grabbing on her telling her she belong to him and bruising her arm, she used to be scared to even talk around him but now they be arguing and he be on some bitch shit."

"You didn't have to tell them allat." Esme rolled her eyes.

"But why you say they within us? Nas, Black and em not part of this brotherhood." Ice said.

"Hendrix my cousin and it's family over all this beef shit but if shit pop off between us, I already know what side he playing for." Terror said. "He'll hurt everybody but me and vice versa."

"He won't hurt shit." Mickey said as I looked at him sharpening his knives.

"Get away from me." I told him.

"Can y'all just not jump him?" Esme sighed. "Black my boyfriend and y'all my brothers, I don't want y'all beefing."

"I'll fight em." Q said. "It's gon be a do or die match though, only one man making it out."

"That's not helping, you think if you killing their brother they not gon jump in? Or the other way around?" 

"Speaking of killing, Ice ya baby mother and her friend got one more time to tell somebody else I fuck for money or fucked my fat ass mother bum ass boyfriend before I beat them to death and I mean that shit."

"You could beat Bella to death, Jalissa don't need a Godmother but she need her mother."

 "I'll just make her disabled."

"Maybe then that bitch could stay in the house instead of going to two dollars Tuesdays every fucking week." He said making us laugh.

"Okay, I'm done." I smiled taking the last bit of chicken out.

"Since we all shouted you out ya Instagram followers went up to 1.1k." Kee said. "Take a picture or videos of ya food, we all just did the same."

"As I said first plate so give me the garlic jawn." Benji walked up to the chicken making me laugh.

"Two orders for the lemon pepper." Sanaa smiled sitting on Terror lap.

"Fuck allat give me like five orders of banana pudding." Ice said.

"We deliver, order now before it's all gone." Esme smiled recording. "Ooh my followers just love me, three orders. Nope, five. Spence let's make these trays honty."

It was time I get my shit together.
__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 22.6K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reserved©️ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing
280 0 33
Three sisters. One town. One big mess.
Fix Me By AJ

General Fiction

220K 4.4K 46
Four years after the car accident, and neither one of them have been the same since. He broke her. Now, he has to fix her. //Sequel to Break Me//
1K 131 22
A story about life, heartache, reconnections, family, old and new love. Hope you all enjoy it.