Infectious Intent (M. Yandere...

By Cloakedranger

The Readers Choice Awards 2018 Winner - General Fiction Genre Cankerfell Tunnels, a place where people travel... More

A/N: Responses to Comments/Questions
The Sweetest Reward
The Deepest Concern
The Greatest Appetite
The Sincerest Nausea
The Smallest Taste
The Tiniest Tunnel
The Slowest Advance
The Sharpest Wound
The Fastest Exploration
The Hardest Continuation
The Steadiest Satisfaction
The Newest Addition
The Surest Finding
The Best Help
The Grossest Creation
The Worst Ride
The Harshest Emergency
The Bloodiest Greeting
The Longest Safety
The Sneakiest Surprise
The Heaviest Choice
The Gravest Decision
The Lightest Persuasion
The Chilliest Hours
The Reddest Retrieval
The Yummiest Flavor
The Earliest Dig
The Sleepiest Passing
The Trickiest Concealing
The Toughest Shopping
The Tensest Discovery
The Richest Fun
The Sickest Partner
The Ugliest Resistance
The Craziest Relaxation
The Hungriest Return
The Loveliest Red
The Shyest Situation
The Handiest Fall
The Fiercest Reaction
The Luckiest Timing
The Craftiest Creation
The Bluest Shopper
The Dirtiest Play
The Unhappiest News
The Slipperiest Collision
The Emptiest Note
The Fullest Repayment
The Lengthiest Distress
The Severest Connection
The Roughest Outcome
The Biggest Resistance
The Speediest Rush
The Grandest Realization
The Direst Concealment
The Lowest Threat
The Densest Deliberation
The Truest Admittance
The Pinkest Touch
The Stickiest Situation
The Neediest Needs
The Breeziest Shiver
The Wintriest Shelter
The Pointiest Operation
The Deafest Syllables
The Bluntest Refusal
The Hardiest Attempt
The Largest Snap
The Chattiest Cleaning
A/N:
The Cheeriest Receiver
The Cleverest Presumption
A/N
The Peskiest Chocolate
The Weirdest Luck
The Kindest Pact
The Waviest Checkup
The Sourest Hang-up
The Springiest Exploration
The Juiciest Shocker
The Scariest Viewing
The Quickest Means
The Riskiest Wheels
The Shakiest Alarm
The Edgiest Proximity
The Stormiest Seclusion
The Drippiest Stop
The Shiniest Polish
The Cruelest Awakening
The Happiest Painter
The Swiftest Arrival
The Boldest Praise
The Deadliest Room
The Deadest Details
The Readiest Narration
The Wettest Turmoil
The Faintest Heartbeat
Epilogue
A/N:
A/N: New Cover
Paperback, Ebook and Sequel
Comic Release!!!

The Unluckiest Slip

17.9K 1K 1K
By Cloakedranger

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

His attention directed itself back onto the screen. She didn't care what he was watching; she found her room much more interesting. (F/n) went to put a foot on the ground but waited to see if he noticed. He made no motion that he had, but he could be faking. Debating on whether she should bolt for it, she set her foot down and then another. Still, he made no movement.

Steadily, she turned her body to face forward, but she kept her attention on him out of the corners of her eyes. As she was about to stand, she heard, "Why do you humans sprinkle stuff on and in everything? It's so pointless." She leaned back and acted casually as his gaze traveled onto her; however, she looked to the screen. He was watching a cooking show. That didn't make her feel any better about her situation.

"It gives the foods more flavor," she answered as calmly as she could. She could easily picture him sprinkling salt and pepper on her, and she had the urge to put a lock on the seasonings' cabinet.

"So, you say." He put another strip in his mouth, and the meat on the show became incredibly unappetizing to her. "I've tried that stuff before. I think that it was salt, and it did nothing. I added a whole shaker onto the hand too. I think that you're lying."

As if picturing him eating a hand weren't bad enough, she couldn't imagine eating that much salt in one go without gagging. A look of pure disgust crossed her face, and she had the urge for some water. "I need some water," she mumbled, and the creature giggled in response. Luckily, he made no motion to stop her when she got off of the couch. If she hadn't said anything, he most likely would have.

She retrieved her glass from before and filled it up with the beverage before she took a large gulp. His focus remained on the television, and she quietly walked in the other direction. That was the case until she saw a pillow flying at her. Swiftly, she stepped back, and it landed on the floor. A quiet curse left her mouth, but she was glad that it had only been a pillow. Another giggle hit her ears.

Frowning with dread, she picked up the item and walked back over to the couch. "You shouldn't leave unannounced, (f/n). It's very, very rude," he scolded as she took a hesitant seat again. She ignored him and set down the glass. It was obvious that he had something planned, and she already had a feeling of what it was. He wouldn't have talked about dessert in that tone otherwise. There was the possibility that she could distract him, though.

"So, you can't taste any seasonings?" she asked, hugging the pillow to her as though it were a metal shield.

"I don't know. I just tried that salt once, but I've tried human foods too. It all tastes like absolutely nothing. I could only eat air and have the same result; it doesn't satisfy my hunger in the slightest. There's also the fact that it smells terrible to me."

"Then, do you spit it out or anything?"

"No, it gets digested and everything, but it seems that I get no nutritional value from it. I can only eat humans, so don't try and think of a way to feed me your food. It won't work, and I'm not your pet." His tone had turned several notches darker at the end, and it chilled her blood. He had mentioned those individuals in the past who had tried to tame him, but she doubted that they had left such a mark on him. The killings in their area had only been occurring for six years, so where had he been beforehand?

"I'm a killer who happens to find you useful." That she knew all too well, which was why she continued to sit as far as possible from him. "And, your company is ... nice. Talking to corpses really grows old after awhile, and my victims would only scream most of the time."

Not sympathizing with him in the slightest or accepting his compliment, she crossed her arms. "I thought that you had people worshipping you, but you killed them too."

"I already told you that they were trying to tame me, and they never offered anything to me of themselves. You know that." Gesturing with his arms, he answered, "I've never had someone greet me before when I've come home."

Before she could stop herself, she remarked, "You still don't, and this isn't your home." Her voice caught in her throat after that, and she hesitantly looked over to him. A strip of meat hung between his right index finger and thumb. Slowly, a smile stretched across his lips. He placed the meat down and set the container on the table. The creature didn't say a word; he simply walked past her.

Her eyes followed him, and she realized where he was going. Bolting off of the couch, she hurried after him and practically tackled him. They collided to the floor, which caused a loud thud to resonate throughout the place. (F/n)'s ears picked up movement in her parents' room. "Sh*t!" she quietly yelled. Any moment, one of them would be coming out. Underneath her, the creature only giggled.

"So, who should be killed slowly, (f/n)?" he asked, giggling more. To shut him up, she covered his mouth without thinking and pulled him back with her into a sitting position.

"I didn't want to break the deal. It's still on. I'm sorry. Just be quiet and hide." His tongue dragged across her hand, and he visibly shivered. She was only grossed out, but she knew to keep quiet. He nodded his head, and she removed her hand.

"You owe me, though, and you might want to hide that container." He easily got out of her hold and headed down the stairs and into the shadows. Her father walked out from his room and looked to her confused. Embarrassed, she smiled nervously and got to her feet.

"(F/n), is something wrong? We heard a loud bang." He tied his bathrobe, and his (e/c) eyes scanned over the area to see if he could find anything. "And, why are all of the lights off and the television on?"

"I was watching television, and I started to get tired, so I turned off the lights. I only just got up to head to my room to sleep, but I tripped in the process. I'm good now, though. No need to worry." She had probably spoken too fast and had seemed suspicious, but it was one of those moments where she simply wanted her father to not ask questions and leave her be.

"And, you left the television on?" She didn't answer, but she shrugged embarrassedly. A sigh left the male's lips, and he walked around her. The container was still on the table, though, and she thought that it was open.

Swiftly, she ran in front of him. "It's fine. I got it. Go back to bed, dad." If he rounded the corner, he would see the meat there. Then, there would be no way to cover for the creature. He gave her a questioning look and moved around her.

"I just forgot to turn it off since I was so tired." Playfully, she pushed against him and turned him around. "Now, go back to bed. Mom's probably worried. You should tell her what happened." She continued to shove him back towards his room.

Holding his hands up in surrender, he stopped allowing her to push him. "Fine. I understand." She sighed in relief, and he walked over to his room door. He peered over his left shoulder. "Just call if you need anything." (F/n) nodded, and he entered his room before he closed the door behind him.

Making her way back over to the couch, she shut off the television and leaned her head back."I really thought that he was going to come in here." She jumped and looked over to the stairs. The creature was leaning against the wall at the top. "That would've caused quite the commotion." He giggled and rejoined her on the couch before he finished his dinner.

The entire time, she looked away and wondered what she owed him. Would he make the dessert worse, or did he have something else in mind? She pressed her knees to her chest and glanced over to him once he set the container back down. "That was delicious," he remarked as he let out a satisfied sigh. "Though, we need to discuss your payment. You did technically break our deal. By giving me this residence, it's my new home. Don't forget that. I won't allow you a pass the next time you make a mistake."

"I understand." It wasn't her fault that she couldn't control her hatred for him, and it still wasn't his home. She may have given him the ability to stay there, but it didn't make it his. No, he was an unwanted, terrifying guest.

"Good, but I don't believe you." A typical giggle left him. "Though as long as you don't say that phrase again, you'll be fine. As for what you owe me, you're going to bury that male's bones tomorrow. Besides, I don't think that you want your bathtub to fill up with human remains, and I would like to get a shower myself."

"Wh-wh-what?" she asked, her eyes going wide. "I ..."

Moving his left index finger against her lips, he smirked. "No arguing unless you would like to go to option B." She quickly shook her head while she avoided his nail. "Good. And, you've buried people before. It should be easy. Or, you can dump his bones in one of the mausoleums. I don't care. Now, onto our other order of business." Before she could move, she found her back on the couch, and her body pinned under him. "Dessert."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 17.5K 63
-This is a sequel to the story A Dimensional Tune (Yandere Twins x reader) - You have been with the brothers for over a year now, yet they still tor...
1.2M 37.7K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...
43.8K 1.1K 75
Various Female Characters... They found you... They fall in love with you... They're stalking you... They watch your every move... They chain you... ...
73.7K 3K 22
[Yandere male werewolf pack x reader] Your friend is a werewolf hunter. First, you never believed in the werewolf nonsense. But when he invites you f...