Love, Fights...and Everything...

By JANA_MADZ

Maddie and Mason are about to head off to NYU for university. They both got in and Maddie is going into photo... More

1 week to go
Girls night in
Fighting
Flight
Arrived
Explore
School
Jealousy...
Party
Hangover
Tattoo
Surprise
Old times
Mall
Not again..
Drive me crazy
Hang out
You're obsessed
Date
Sleep
Kinda boring
A lot of drama
Cheesy
Days
Night in
Work
5000 words
Days
What...the...fuck...
No sleep
Back home
Emotions
No way
Drunk!?
Next day
Park...
Happy
She needs her bestie
5 hours
Coffee
Snacks!
School...again
So In Love
Just a little bit of everything
Chill day
Ice cream
Interruptions
Hard...
Tease
Fun night
Relaxed
SUMMER
No sleep and the beach
Dress?
Regret
Lukes place
Emotional
Not a big deal
Waterfall
Sick
Doctor
Fuck.
Nervous
Oh shit.
Hours
Everyone knows
Belly
AUTHORS NOTE
Surprised
Our life
Will you........
Wedding day
AN
Here We Go Again.

Why now!?

2.7K 76 8
By JANA_MADZ

  I wake up with a slight headache. I wasn't too drunk last night but it was something. Masons arm was draped around me. I fell asleep to him taking my makeup off. I turn to face him. His eyes were shut and he looks so peaceful and beautiful like I always mention. It was now Sunday, and I just wanted to chill. I don't know about Nathan and Lily but I can't do anything today. I sighed rubbing my eyes. I grab my phone going through my shit.

I quickly text Lily. I forgot to tell her we left. But I want to see how they are. They can get a cab and they know where their hotel is.

She doesn't reply. I send question marks. She might still be asleep it's 11:34. I'm surprised I'm awake. They should be okay? Right? I bite my lip nervously.

"Reply" I whisper mumble.

"Babe, you okay?" Masons voice was hoarse and very hot.

"Hmm Yeah. I was just texting Lily. She just hasn't replied yet" I tell him.

"She's probably asleep. She and Nathan were wasted. Like black out" he tells me. I guess he was right. I turn to face him.

"Thanks for taking my makeup off last night" I tell him.

"You don't have to thank me" He laughs just a little. He grabs my hand intertwining out fingers. "You fell asleep right away."

"Yeah I was dead" I laughed. "Plus it felt good me not having to spend 10 minutes on taking it off. I had you to do it."

"Yeah. It's actually a lot of work" he says. I laughed.

"Yeah I know. I have to do it all the time" I reply.

"That's just annoying" he shakes his head. I pulls me closer by pulling my hand. He then kisses me. But I pull away quickly.

"I've probably got morning breath" I tell him and he shrugs.

"Don't care babe" he said.

"ew nasty" I mutter. I sit up. "They better not want to do anything today cause I'm laying in bed all day after I brush my teeth" I tell him getting up.

"I doubt they'd want to do anything also" he says.

"Great" I said. "I'll be back."

I go to the washroom with my toothbrush and tooth paste. Mason did really well with taking my makeup off. I had literally nothing. Considering I was sleeping.

I quickly brush my teeth and go back to the room. I was changed into Mason's shirt and I didn't even changed. Awe Mason helped.

I put my stuff away and get back in bed where Mason was on his phone. He turns to me.

"I texted Nathan" he tells me.

"K good" I said. I lean up pecking his lips. But he deepens it and pulls me closer. I cup his cheeks.

That's when we hear a loud obnoxious knock on the door. We pull away.

"Who do you think it is?" I asked.

"I don't know" he shrugs. "Want me to get it?" He asks.

"No I can" I tell him getting off the bed. I really didn't want interruptions today. I just wanna relax. I open the door stopping the person from knocking again. Lydia was standing there with a glare. Her lips are pursed her eyes squinted into a glare.

"Sorry. I can't hang out today" I tell her. "But what's wrong?"

"What's wrong? What's wrong?" She asked. "You went out with your friends and didn't even invite me" I tells me.

"Oh" is all I reply right now. "Calm down. Some friends from back home came to visit and we were gonna have a thing here and invite friends. I was gonna invite you. But then they wanted to go out. So we did. I didn't invite anyone" I tell her.

"Why wouldn't you invite me though. We're friends. Close friends" she tells me.

"Yeah. But I didn't invite anyone. Did you or hear that?" I asked.

"Well, you're still a bitch for it" she says.

"I did nothing wrong what do you mean!" I throw my hands in the air.

"And I thought you told me you don't want to go out anymore because of what happened" she remarks.

"Yeah I don't. But I did for my friends that are visiting" I groan.

"Well you fucking suck. I wouldn't never. I invite you all the time but you tell me no. And your boyfriend really trusts you at a party after that!? I know I wouldn't" She mutters the glare still going strong. And with that. My jaw drops. I'm totally shook she said that.

"What the fuck!? That was months ago" I said. "Get the fuck out you bitch" I tell her now extremely angry.

"Well sorry you're a cheating whore" she said.

"What was this even about. You started this out of nothing. I did nothing. You're a bitch. Literally get the fuck away" I said. I was infuriated that she came her. I explained myself and she's being a bitch for no reason. I did nothing wrong. And to bring that up right now. I felt like angry crying. I felt the tears spring to my eyes. "And how did you even find out I was out?"

"Miley, she told me she saw you out with a whole bunch of friends and wondered why I wasn't invited to your fiasco. And she was right. It's a really bitchy thing to do. So why don't you go fuck another dude" she flips me off.

"Fuck You." "You believe Miley. Over me." I said back shutting the door. Mason was looking over here with wide eyes and a confused look. I don't even want to look at him. "And you're boyfriend really trusts you at a party like that!? I wouldn't" she's right. He shouldn't. I was a whore. Even though it happened a while back. Still not that far back.

"What happened" he sits up. I felt like crying. It all happened so quick. For no fucking reason.

"She's mad I didn't invite her last night" I muttered. I take a deep shaky breath.

"Really? It's not like you were thrilled to go" he said.

"Yeah I know. I'm gonna go take a shower actually" I state grabbing my stuff.

"What why? We're supposed to relax today?" He asks.

"We will. I just want to take one" I said. He eyes me. He knows something's wrong. I can tell. But he doesn't want to push it.

"Ok" he says. I go to the showers and take one. Lydia. Really telling me I'm a whore and that my boyfriend shouldn't trust me. I felt the tears roll down as I took the shower. Maybe he shouldn't. But I didn't do anything. And it's who Mason is. I shouldn't be a puss about this. I let the water wash away the tears and I finish the shower.

When I got changed back I just put on some shorts and another one of Mason's shorts. I go back and he's sitting there staring at the ceiling. I'm actually so thankful he didn't hear our conversation. He was probably not paying attention to it.

"You okay?" I asked sitting. Down o. The bed he looks up to me.

"I should be asking you that" he said back.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I know you. And Lydia obviously said something that pissed you off or got you sad" he said. "And I also want to know why you're lying to me cause I heard the whisk conversation."

"You did?" I asked shook.

"This rooms small Maddie" he tells me. "Are you sad about the me trusting you thing?" He asks.

"Yeah a little" I nod.

"You shouldn't be. There's really no reason" he says.

"There is though" I said.

"Maddie. We talked about this at the party" he said.

"Why do you trust me so easily?" I asked.

"Because you're my girlfriend. I've also known you for my whole life. Maddie we shouldn't be talking about this. Do you not want me to trust you what's up with this?" He asks. He seemed confused and shocked at the same time.

"I do obviously but. I cheated on you Mason" I said and he noticeably cringed at that. I know me bringing it up still hurts. "See you cringe at the thought!"

"Who wouldn't. That doesn't mean I don't trust you. And me cringing at that is nothing. I don't get you right now" he tells me. He was sitting up now. He has been for a while I just now noticed it.

"Well. Mason you trust me a lot. Especially to let me go to that party get drunk and all that. What!? Do you want me cheating again" and I don't know why that came out of my mouth because he was totally taken back for a minute and hurt flashes through his eyes. His jaw clenches.

"What the fuck!?" He asked I hear the anger in his tone. Fuck me. What's wrong with me. "You really think after everything that happened I'd try to sabotage our relationship. That's fucked up Maddie. Just because I trust you. That makes literally no fucking sense. I trust you because you're my girlfriend and I love you AND not only has it been months. So you saying that makes me wonder if really you don't even care about this relationship. And if not you might as well go now" he breathes out.

"What!? Why wouldn't I care about the relationship when I apologized and wanted you back so badly. That makes no sense. I'm just tripping myself out. And I'm not going anywhere. I'm just..." I said. "I just let shit slip."

"You can't always let shit slip. It's not what you're supposed to do. Make me feel like shit. Like who says that. 'Do you want me cheating on you' like what the fuck!? If I did I wouldn't have taken you back after that. And you don't see me going around saying. You cheated on me bringing up something I was sure you regret. So it's unfair that you can let shit slip and if I said one wrong thing" his voice was rising.

"I'm sorry I can't control myself Mason. Really but you can't be mad at me when I'm rambling about random things" I said. His jaw clenches again.

"Well Maddie, you can't always excuse you always rambling. YOU literally asked me if I wanted you to cheat on. As if that didn't literally ruin me when you did. As if I didn't fucking sleep normally in 3 weeks and as if I barley did shit all while that happened. SO why don't you tell me if I want to cheat on you, I think you'll get your answer there" he gets off the bed grabbing his pants putting them on. I sighed.

"Mason" I sighed. He slips on a shirt.

"I don't want to fight anymore. Especially over something that was a long time ago. Well to me it was" He mutters slipping on his shoes.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Why does it matter. Maybe I'm just waiting for you to cheat on me again" he says.

"Mason please" I said.

"Have fun relaxing Maddie" he replied and left. I stare at the door. GOD! Why do I talk so much sometimes. And...like, what was the point. IT WAS LITERALLY MONTHS AGO THAT, THAT ALL HAPPENED!? Why did Lydia even bring it up. OH my god.

It's funny that these fights always have to do with me saying something dumb. But. Really. It was an accident. He should know right? This isn't his fault. Ugh.

******************

A/N

............SARRY. I did yet again. Another fight. But what's the name of the story if there were none. But...who thinks she was being a little bitchy about it...and also. THIS WAS LIKE MONTHS. WHY bring it up now!? Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 326 13
When two girls move to New Jersey they get a surprise, and maybe a deadly one. (I suck at descriptions) (I made the cover) Disclaimer: If anyone...
213 7 35
Alexandra "Lexi" Cole is eager to start her senior year at New York University. With a promising year on the horizon, she wants nothing more than to...
39 0 7
A teen going to a new school, when she catches a guy's attention, Mason. With this man in her life, she gets a new perspective of high school. But wh...
6.3M 114K 37
Brooklyn Banks is a nerd. Ever since she was in middle school and junior high, she's been mocked and teased about how she dresses and how she's so sm...