Saviour

By IndieGo1970

When Jenna's only living family; her grandparents, pass away, she is forced to move to America to live in her... More

Hello
Flying
Arrival
Now
Free
Invasion
Secrets
Busted
Promise
Happy
- Note from Author -
Australia
We're Back!
Concert
Nite
Caught
Cecilia Saves the Day
London
Revenge
Fire
Alive
Shopping and Snowballs
Holiday Spirit
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
- Note from Author -

Drama

1.1K 18 1
By IndieGo1970

I stopped laughing and started blushing when I realized what we must look like, with Harry lying on top of me. And I was still wearing his shirt.

He rolled off of me, and then helped me up. I mentally growled at Liam. He had ruined the most fun I have had with Harry for a long time!

Liam was still in the doorway, frowning. He eventually walked to the kitchen counter, putting down his grocery bags. Niall came running from the couch, shouting ‘Food!’, but he went silent when he saw Liam’s expression. 

Harry sighed. “Liam, I just tackled her...”

“You tackled her?! She’s still getting over being punched in the face, Harry! The doctor told her to rest!” Liam was yelling now.

Niall grabbed a random grocery bag and started backing away. Louis walked in the door, singing something, then skipped into his bedroom, oblivious to Liam and Harry’s little confrontation. Zayn was still in the bathroom, so it was just us three. 

I sighed, and crossed my arms. “Liam, I am fine. I feel a lot better. And he didn’t hurt me.”

Harry looked at Liam with pleading eyes. Liam rolled his eyes and grabbed Harry in a hug. 

“Sorry.”

“Me too.”

I raised one eyebrow. 

Liam glanced at me. “Sorry for being so overprotective, Jenna.”

I shrugged, and walked back to the couch. I didn’t really mind when Liam was overprotective. He had a reputation for being the responsible one, and I thought of him as the big brother I never had. I heard Harry and Liam banging pans in the kitchen, probably making breakfast for the other three. I felt the couch shake as someone sat down, and I turned to see who it was. 

“Oh. Hi, Louis.”

No reply. He was staring at me with the creepiest expression. I smiled nervously, and turned back to the TV. Playskool had finished, and now Thomas the Tank Engine was on. After a few minutes, I looked out of the corner of my eye at Louis. He was still staring at me. I turned my head, fully looking him in the face. 

“What?” I snapped.

He shrugged. “I’m waiting for you to fangirl. Or pass out again.”

“Louis. I’m not going to fangirl. I couldn’t care less that you are famous. And I feel fine. Actually, I think I might go back to my apartment.”

Lou’s face turned tragic. “No! Don’t leave!” 

Startled, I stood up. “Um, sorry Lou. But I have to go do stuff today, like look for an apartment and get my uni schedule and everything. How long did you think I was staying for?”

He pouted. “Can’t you come on tour with us? We’re almost done, and then we’re going back to London. You can come too!” 

“What?! Louis, I came here to go to university! I’m sorry, I mean I like you guys enough, but I want an education! I’m not going with you. Sorry.”

Louis stood up too, then grabbed me in a hug, actually crying. I was bewildered. Harry and Liam came in from the kitchen, each holding two plates. They set them down on the table and ran over. 

Liam mouthed, ‘What’s wrong?’

I mouthed back, ‘I don’t know!’

Harry was stroking Louis’ hair. “Lou? BooBear? What’s wrong?”

Louis lifted his head from my shoulder, his eyes red. “She...she’s....leaving!” With that he burst into a new session of sobbing. I attempted to pass him off to Harry, but Louis only held onto me tighter. 

Niall and Zayn came rushing out of their rooms almost simultaneously.  

“What’s wrong?!” Niall shrieked.

“He’s upset because Jenna’s leaving.” Harry said, seeming more annoyed then shocked.

“Lou! Louis!” I said in a stern voice. “You must have known that I can’t go with you! I have to stay here for school!”

He stopped sobbing, but kept his face buried in my shoulder. I patted him on the back, making panicked faces at Harry, who just shrugged.

I tried again. “Uh, Louis? I promise that I’ll still stay in touch. Skype or something?”

He finally let go, sniffling, only to turn around and latch onto Harry. 

I was surprised. I hardly even knew Louis! Why was he so upset? I wasn’t anything special. And I really couldn’t go on tour with them! I had to do my schoolwork. 

Harry started talking soothingly to Louis, rubbing his back. He led him into a bedroom, mouthing, ‘Bye’  to me. 

I took my cue, and quietly thanked Liam for everything he’d done for me. I promised to Skype them all later, and then I rushed out of the penthouse. I took the elevator, and pressed my floor. When the doors slid closed I cursed at my reflection. I was still wearing Harry’s shirt! And my hair was absolutely disgusting. I must have looked so out of place with all of those nicely dressed boys. 

When the doors opened onto my floor, I stuck my head out, checking for people. Seeing no-one, I ran to my door, closing it behind me as I entered my room. I walked over to my bed and fell backwards onto it. What a night! What a morning! 

I sighed, glancing at the clock. It was already 10:30! I got up, took a shower, speedily dressed, and grabbed my keys on my way out the door. I took the elevator back to the car park, found my rental car and hopped in. 

By 3 in the afternoon I was renting an apartment about two minutes drive from the university. Tomorrow would be cars. 

I drove back to the hotel to get my stuff. I saw Louis and Zayn in the lobby, but I ducked behind a potted plant to avoid Louis spotting me. I watched Lou. No way was he 20. I think it was probably a five year old’s brain implanted into a 20 year old’s body. 

When they finally went outside, donning sunglasses and hoods, I took my chance to return Harry’s shirt. I rushed into an empty elevator, pressing the ‘P’ for penthouse. I knocked on the door. 

“Hurry up.” I mumbled under my breath. 

Niall finally opened the door and I rushed inside. 

“Jenna?”

“I saw Louis leave with Zayn. Sorry, I’m in a rush. But here’s Harry’s shirt back.” I explained handing him the shirt. 

He took it. “Okay. Hey, are you doing anything tonight?”

I mentally ran through my schedule. “No. I just have to run some stuff to my new apartment, and then I’m free. Why?”

He grinned. “We’re having a concert tonight. Wanna come?”

I bit my lip. “How much?”

He laughed. “For you, tickets are free.”

“You can’t do that!”

“Yeah, we kinda can. Think of it as repayment from Zayn.”

I grinned. “Ok. Where is it?”

He shrugged. “No idea. Meet us here at five. We’ll take you.”

Without thinking, I gave him a hug. “Thanks.”

He hugged me back. “No probs.” 

A thought occurred to me, and I pulled back. “What about Louis?”

Niall laughed. “Did you really think that he was crying?”

“What?”

“This morning. Louis was acting.”

“Why?”

“Because, um, last night Harry was asking the managers if it was ok for you to come on tour with us, and you know, stay with us-”

“What?!”

“And the managers said it was fine....but Liam said that you would never say yes. We all wanted you to come. I guess Louis just thought he would try and guilt you into saying yes.”

“So that was all an act?”

“Yeah but nobody knew what was going on! Harry figured it out after you left.”

I frowned. “Why does Harry want me with you guys so badly?”

Niall blushed. “Er...uh... he likes you?”

I narrowed my eyes. “Niall.”

“A lot...”

“Niall! He told me that he didn’t....” I looked at Niall’s expression. “He lied, didn’t he?”

Niall nodded. 

I sighed in frustration. “Why does he like me?! I’m so...so... ugh! And I don’t like him! I just want to be friends!” 

Niall smiled.

I glowered at him. “You don’t believe me either. Why does everyone think that I’m going to fall in love with him?”

“Because you already are.” Niall smirked. 

“I am not!” I shouted. 

The front door flew open beside me. “You so are.” Louis sang, waltzing in, Zayn following closely behind. I punched him in the arm as hard as I could. Sadly, it didn’t seem to affect him. I stomped over to the couch and sat down, crossing my arms. 

“Where is he, anyways?”

“Harry?” Louis chuckled.

“Yes.” I growled.

Niall laughed. “He’s with Liam. I think they went shopping.”

“Again?” I sighed.

“Why?” Zayn laughed. “Do you miss him?”

I stood up. “No!” I shouted. “I do not miss him because I am NOT in love with him!”

“Are too.” Niall and Louis said at the same time. 

I got up and walked to the door. “Am not. Just because he likes me doesn’t mean I’m automatically in love with him. See you guys at five!” 

And with that I walked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 387 67
Louis Tomlinson,Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik. Five very different boys living in five very different places. United only by thei...
22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
2.3K 31 20
It was a chance meeting and now he's become a permanent part of Michelle's life. She doesn't know how to separate his crazy career from the boy she...
39.1K 714 18
After winning a One Direction sweepstakes she sets off from California to New York City to spend two weeks with the boys. She's never really fan-girl...