Blood Donor | Dark Romance |...

By Terraniel

Allorian's read all about the shady business of selling one's body to a vampire on the internet - and looked... More

1.1 Donate yourself!
1.2
1.3
2.1 Biting Monster
2.2
2.3
2.4
3.1 Art
3.2
3.3
3.4
4.1 Push comes to Shove
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
5.1 Addiction
5.2
5.3
5.4
6.1 Two Centuries
6.2
6.3
6.4
7.1 Out of my Mind
7.2
7.3
7.4
8.1 Circles
8.2
8.3
8.4
9.1 Happiness
9.2
9.3
9.4
10.1 What's Love?
10.2
10.3
10.4
11.1 Confession
11.2
11.3
11.4
12.1 Home
12.2
12.3
12.4
13.1 Family
13.2
13.3
Epilogue - Everything's well that Ends well
Extra

1.4

25K 1.3K 125
By Terraniel

I follow his instructions, burying my face in the black satin sheets. This is nerve-wracking. I prefer being able to see him. And all I can hear is his soft panting and the rustling of the sheets as he moves closer. A finger touches my entrance, coated with lube. Well, at least he bothers with the proper procedure. He adds another finger, then a third, before starting to move them in and out slowly. His other hand moves between my legs, stroking me in the same rhythm. I moan, thrusting my hip slightly to increase the friction.

Then, his lips touch the back of my waist and I tense, gritting my teeth. That's the last time. I grunt as he buries his teeth in my flesh, trying to concentrate on the pleasant sensation his fingers cause me. Still, it's not enough. Shit. It hurts. I curse under my breath, clutching at my hair with both hands, tensing up. He pulls out of me, teeth and fingers.

"That was the last time", I hiss. I want his confirmation that this still counts to yesterday - because I sure as hell didn't expect to have to deal with three bites in such a short time. He chuckles, taking his place between my legs.

"It's not in the contract, so we'll stop if you've had enough and I'll have to pay you for the whole month, but otherwise, I'm going to bite you as much as I want", he informs me, obviously amused, and I tense. What the fuck? No one said anything about this.

"Then stop", I grunt, glaring at him over my shoulder. He raises his eyebrows at me in surprise, then mischief enters his red eyes.

"Fine", he says, though his hands still hold my hips. "But I'll make sure no other vampire will hire you anymore. So, I guess if you really need the money, you've got no other choice but to stay with me."

"That's blackmail!", I complain, incredulous, trying to move away from him, but he buries his fingers into my skin, making me wince. „I won't survive if you drink too much."

"Then I guess I just don't have to drink from you when I bite you", he replies, a smug grin on his lips. Shit. My mind is racing. This isn't what I've agreed to. But he's influential enough to be able to keep his words. And I wouldn't have applied for this if I had thought there was any other chance for me to earn enough money. Shit. Shaking, I lower my head onto the bed.

"That's a good boy", he laughs, placing the tip of his erection at my entrance. I tense as he pushes, even though I'm trying hard to relax. Shit. Concentrate. This isn't the part that makes me want to leave. I listen to the sound of his voice, the deep moan resonating in my ears. Slowly, I relax around him, allowing him to push deeper, though only until the soft tip has sunken inside and his hard length presses against my muscles. He starts thrusting, using quick, small movements, only causing so much pain that it's bearable.

I moan, feeling him rub against my insides. The pleasure helps calm my breathing and my mind. Maybe he won't bite me until afterwards. That's still bad, but at least I get to enjoy myself. He growls, pushing in deeper, making me shiver with pleasure and grit my teeth in pain at the same time.

"Stop", I hiss, unable to take any more right now. Or else, my skin's going to rupture. Followed by my muscles until I'm severely damaged. To my surprise, he pulls out a bit. Sighing, I let out a deep breath. Well, least I can do is thank him for that appropriately. Maybe that'll make him think about listening to me in the future. I tense my stomach muscles, pushing against him while relaxing my sphincter. Moaning, he digs his fingers into my hips, then starts thrusting.

"Can I touch myself?", I ask hopefully. The throbbing sensation between my legs is starting to become uncomfortable. Besides, I'd rather find release before he thinks about biting me again. Yeah, my own pleasure is a good way to take my mind off of the dreadful anticipation.

"Fine", he grunts, panting. He sounds strained, probably from trying to keep himself from coming too fast. The thought of his sperm inside me elicits a moan from my throat. Or he could pull out, spilling himself onto my ass. I wrap my fingers around myself, pumping hard. He thrust a few times, then pushes his hips forwards, sinking deeper into me, stretching my muscles. Moaning, I quicken the pace.

I'm sure it won't feel as good anymore with my arousal gone, but I'd rather not think about that right now. Pre-cum's dripping from my erection. He decreases the pressure, then pushes hard again, making me scream in pleasure as his tip burrows into my insides and I come all over the sheets, clenching around him.

Moaning, he picks up a quick pace, thrusting hard. Shit. I can feel him moving inside me, rubbing against me, making me sore. I bite down on my lips, grunting as I endure the onslaught. Slowly, the feeling of pleasure returns, but it's still unable to overrule the desire of removing him from my ass. He increases the pace yet again, leaning forwards until his lips touch the skin on my back. Shit. Here we go. I tense, squeezing my eyes shut and gritting my teeth.

He buries his teeth in my back, scratching against a rib in the progress. I scream in pain. Shit. This is worse than the previous one. Shaking, I clench my fists, waiting for him to finish. After a few thrusts, he tenses, using his teeth as an anchor to pull himself closer. I grunt in pain, tears welling from eyes. Shit.

Slowly, he relaxes his jaw, removing the tension from my flesh. Still, he remains like this for a few minutes, gnawing at my skin, sucking blood from my body until he's satisfied. When he finally lets go of me, I sink into the sheets, tense. That spot between my shoulder blades hurts worse than my ass does, though I'm sure it's going to be the other way around in the morning.

"You can get up now and return to your room", he says casually, already getting up from the bed. I wonder if vampires sleep. I didn't look that up.

"Screw you", I grumble. He's already threatening me into staying, so I doubt he'll kick me out because of a little insolence. I need to blow off some steam. Insulting him seems like just the right thing to do.

"Watch what you're saying."

"So what? Going to bite me? Without using your sedative?", I reply mockingly, eliciting a growl from him. "If you want me to act like a bitch and comply to your every whim, I advise you to consider my needs."

Suddenly, he's on top of me, moving so fast my eyes can't follow. He rolls me onto my back, one hand holding me down at my chest, the other pushing my head to the side as he thrusts his fangs so deep into my neck that I can feel his other teeth against my skin as well. No screaming and thrashing will help me now. Still, I try, panic making me unable to think. I push at his shoulders with all my strength, but he won't budge.

"Stop!" Cold spreads through my body. Shit. I feel lightheaded. And nauseous. He's sucking hard. Minutes pass. My fingers are going numb. As my strength leaves me, I relax. Shit. I'm tired. He's killing me. I open my eyes wide in panic as it hits me, then start screaming and thrashing in a last burst of strength. I tear at his hair, but he doesn't even flinch. He chuckles. A low, merciless sound that makes me startle.

Agonizingly slowly, he moves backwards. My flesh closes behind his teeth. I'm panting and shivering and cold and afraid. He's a monster. He could kill me without feeling bad about it, because to him, I'm just food. Like a cow. And he can get away with it. He's got the money. I made a big mistake. He's not human.

"That was delicious. You know, you smell even nicer when you're trembling with fear", he whispers softly, caressing my cheek with the back of two fingers. I gulp, unable to take my eyes off of him. This wasn't just a warning. He wanted to do this. "It's been quite a few years since I've had such a tasty partner. Half a century, to be more precise. Had to tie him to my bed to keep him from running away. But I guess humans need some freedom, don't you agree? He just withered away."

I press my lips into a thin line, trying to keep them from shaking as I remember all those horror stories written on the internet. Stupid, stupid me. It doesn't matter which agency you're working for. In the end, your customer's still a vampire. I'm so, so cold.

"Don't worry, I'll have Sebastiano sleep next to you tonight to keep you warm", he chuckles as if reading my thoughts. I tense at the demonic grin taking over his lips. That's impossible. There's nothing about this written anywhere. I even checked the library. "Well, we make sure to guard some of our secrets. Now, if you'll excuse me."

He gets up from the bed and dresses, leaving me lying on the bed alone. Shit. This isn't what I signed up for. Who cares if we lose our home? No memory of my father is worth having to endure this. So what if I have to give up on college? I won't be able to attend like this anyways. I'll just find a job somewhere. We'll manage somehow. But that's off limits now. He won't let me leave.

"Don't let it get to you." He sighs, then looks at me warily. "I don't have need for a bitch who complies to my every whim, got it?"

I nod - because he looks at me as if he expects me to. Shaking slightly, I wrap my arms around my cold shoulders. I don't want him inside my head. He can have my blood, my body. But my thoughts are my own. At least, that's how it's supposed to be. Shaking his head, he shrugs into his jacket, then leaves the room. A few minutes later, Sebastiano hurries inside, a pained smile on his lips.

"I really hoped you wouldn't make him angry. But I guess that's just how it is. Since he's taken a liking to you, he won't let you leave. I'm sorry. I'll try to help you as best as I can. Come on, now, we have to get you into your bed."

He takes my hand, pulling softly. Carefully, I sit up, my head swaying back and forth.

"It's freezing", I mumble as I get up from the bed, stumbling into him. He wraps his arms around me, holding me up until I manage to get my feet underneath my body. This is embarrassing, but I guess it's the least of my concerns. "That's what you call liking?"

"Yes", he chuckles, slowly leading me from the room with one arm still wrapped around my waist.

"Can he really read my thoughts?", I ask weakly. I guess that's more important than finding out how much he likes me. Don't really care about that. Sebastiano sighs.

"Right now, yes. Tomorrow? He'll still be able to pick up some stray thoughts by then, especially if you're emotional. But I guess that depends on how much blood he's going to take from you tomorrow", he explains with a shrug. So it has to do with my blood. I shiver. He almost killed me just now. So that's why he was able to do it. "Try not to antagonize him and you should be fine."

Should be. Sure. I doubt that, though I'll make sure to keep my feelings in check and my mouth shut. I'm not talkative anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem. Next time I get angry at him, I'll just fume silently. We have to walk down some stairs, then down a corridor and up some stairs again, because it's the only way into my loft. When we reach the bed, I fall onto it, tired.

"I'll share my warmth with you tonight", Sebastiano says softly, already taking off his clothes. Tonight. The light of the day is already seeping in through the windows, but who cares. He lies down beside me, covering us both with a thick blanket. Taking a deep breath, I close my eyes. So cold. So, so cold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 86 10
Devon just got back from his tour in Romania as a Navy SEAL Team Six member. He has a major problem though. After being with only his battle buddies...
122K 2.9K 36
Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a series) *His fangs came forward. "Mine...
25.1K 1.4K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
3.8M 72.8K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self-harm, suicidal thoughts...