Prank Calls | D.R.

Irwinner15 द्वारा

"Is your refrigerator running? Well then you better catch it!" A story in which an egotistical pop star keeps... अधिक

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 5

526 30 174
Irwinner15 द्वारा

Brady's POV

      I never thought that within the course of fifty minutes, I would go from sitting on a couch, watching tv with my best friends to sitting in an airport with one of those guys sobbing on my shoulder, but I did.

*thirty minutes ago*

     "Why are we watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?" Sergio lies on the sofa, groaning.

      "Because I miss Brooklyn, and she loves Minnie Mouse," Chance states, fixated on the tv. We're watching a special, I believe, where the clubhouse flew apart and all of the different pieces are scattered around the area. I, personally, have never seen this before, and it's actually interesting me. It's also Easter themed, even though it's not Easter.

      We continue watching it until both Drew and Michael's phones go off at coincidentally the same time. Michael picks his phone up and holds it to his ear.

     "Hello?" he then starts walking up the stairs, probably so there's no Mickey Mouse in the background. Drew grabs his phone and walks a little out of the room.

     "Is your refrigerator running? Well then you better catch it!" Drew forgot to take his phone off of speaker, so Sergio, Chance, and I all hear that part of the call. Drew immediately takes his phone off speaker.

      "Excuse me," Drew snaps into the phone. The person responds, and Drew hangs up his phone and walks out of the room.

     "Let's use one of our mouseka tools," Mickey interrupts the silence that had previously been held. Thank you Mickey.

     "I'll go get him before he comes back drunk and high at the same time," Sergio laughs, standing up from where he was lounging.

      "Is that even possible?" Chance asks before taking a sip of the water he got five minutes earlier.

     "It is, actually. I looked it up a while ago, just in case Drew came back completely insane," I admit, laughing slightly. Chance quietly laughs.

      "Of course you did," Sergio smiles before heading out to get Drew. Chance and I continue watching Mickey. So far, they've found the base of the clubhouse and the shoe garage. They now just need the round head part, the ears, and the glove balloon.

     "I can't believe it!" Drew proclaims when he comes back in side. "Some girl had the audacity to prank call me!"

     "Maybe you needed the wake up call," Sergio makes a joke, throwing in a wink at the end. Chance shakes his head, but I start laughing.

     "Whatever. If that girl ever does that again...," he starts, shaking his head.

      "Then I'll have to give her a call and thank her," I pull out, and Sergio scales a couch to high five me.

     "You guys should go find Michael. He's been gone for a while," Drew tries to change the subject.

     "I'll go," I volunteer. It's better than sitting down here. I climb the stairs by twos to get upstairs faster. I walk down the hall, past my room and Sergio's room to reach Michael's room. Some rap music is blasting from the speakers he has in there, so knocking on the door would be useless.

     My hand grips the doorknob. I slowly turn it and push open the door, revealing a wasteland. Clothes are thrown everywhere, trash spread all over the ground. I knew Michael was messy, but I didn't know he was this messy.

     That's when I spot Michael. He's stuffing a suit case with random clothes, tears falling down his face onto his bed. I run over to him and give him a hug. It's the best thing I can think of.

      "Mike, what're you doing?" I ask him quietly. He continues packing, even with me on his back.

      "I'm going back to Cleveland," he deadpans, still crying. My eyes widen. He can't leave. In one week, Drew will be leaving. We can't loose another one of us, especially not now.

     "You can't even wait one week?" I turn him around. He shakes his head.

     "I...its about Patrick," he admits sadly, and I feel my heart drop. Patrick is one of the coolest kids out there. Hell, his first name is my middle name. He's already set up for success.

     "Oh Michael," I hug him again, and he hugs back before starting to sob uncontrollably again.

     "He... he had a seizure. I need to be there with him," he whispers while still sobbing.

      "Well, then let's go to Cleveland," I put my hands on his shoulders.

      "Let's?" he questions, and I nod.

     "I'm coming with you. You need moral support, and I'm not going to let you do this alone," as soon as I tell him this, he wraps his arms around me and cries into my shoulder.

      "Thank you Brady," is all he can get out.

      "I have to pack. I promise I'll be quick," he sniffles and nods. I quickly go to my room and shove a ton of random clothes into my suitcase like Michael did. I throw some other important stuff in there like a toothbrush and things along that line before rushing back over to Michael's room where he is fully packed now.

     "Are you ready?" he asks, wiping some tears away from under his eyes. I nod. He grabs his suitcase and drags it down the stairs, just like I do mine. The other three guys turn around to see us, and their eyes widen.

     "What's happening?" Chance asks, looking between the suitcases and us. Sergio looks skeptical, and Drew looks unfazed.

     "Mike and I are heading to Cleveland. Long story, I'll explain later," I tell him quickly. The Uber I called when I was packing pulls up to drive us to the airport.

     "But Michael's going with Drew next week," Chance tries to keep us from going, not knowing what's going on. Michael already went outside and is putting our stuff in the back of the car.

     "Going with Drew where?" Drew sits up, suddenly interested now that it involves him.

     "Sergio is going with Drew now. Michael needs to be back in Cleveland," I state the truth.

     "I am?" Sergio's eyes widen. I nod. Drew looks pissed off.

     "Where the hell am I going with Sergio, or originally Michael?" he demands to know.

     "I'll be alone?" Chance frowns. I never thought about that. Sergio is going off with Drew, and I'm going with Michael now. Chance is going to be left alone.

     "You can spend time with Brooklyn. You do miss her, after all," I point towards the tv where Mickey has now found everything but the glove balloon. Michael comes back inside after packing everything in the back of the car.

      "It'll be like we were never gone," I tell them. Michael runs around and hugs everyone. He tells Chance to tell Brooklyn he says hi, Sergio to take care of Drew, and Drew that he'll miss him. When Michael hugs Drew, Drew seems different. He seems confused, but a small smile creeps on his face.

      "I love you guys," I wave at them right before we walk out the door. Michael and I hop into the car and tell the driver to take us to the airport.

---

       And that brings us to now. The two of us are sitting outside the gate, about to hop on the first flight we could get to Cleveland. As soon as the lady announces our flight is boarding I stand up (along with a crying Michael. We walk over to the gate and board a plane that is going to take us far away from this Drew drama, but right into some more drama that neither of us are prepared for.

I put this picture everywhere but oh well

Okay, so these past five chapters set up all five of the stories in this series, not just this one, so it also sets up Twitter (Sergio), Letters (Michael), Wrong Number (Brady), and Wattpad (Chance). The story will start to revolve more around Drew now and around the whole prank calls aspect. 

This also may or may not be the last Michael and Brady appearance in individual book (ooops)

Thoughts on this chapter?

Also, I put up the first chapter of my 5SOS/ IRL story so if you guys want to check that out, that'd be awesome

Have a nice rest of your day

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.1K 114 27
COMPLETED!!!! This is a story about a girl named Iris who just goes through some things that make her think her awesome catchphrase and her life "Jus...
47.7K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
13.6K 281 43
"is your elevator running?" "yeah" "well you better catch it" "uh who is this?" "it's rose dummy." or in which rose espinosa prank texts daniel seavey
11.5K 462 32
{This is a story in which Michael doesn't make it into IRL, and it's after Boy Band}