Control • J.jk [DISCONTINUED]

By lunaruane

"You want to be free. You also want to be mine but you can't be both." ... More

Introduction.
Prologue.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.

Six.

10.3K 545 199
By lunaruane

Chapter Six : Your words.

Her eyes opened and shut as her ears picked up some mumbling. It was blurry and dark and she still couldn't move her body.

"Oh look, sleeping beauty finally decided to wake up." A deep voice spoke from the corner of the room by her window, the moon still shining in but not enough to let the princess see who was also in the room with her.

But please, who else could it be but-

"Jungkook." She sat up on the bed slowly and put her palm against her forehead as she tried to analyze what had happened.

He was seen leaning against the wall, arms crossed over his chest and the usual smug smirk plastered on his unbelievably handsome face.

"Incase you're wondering, you suddenly fainted and I brought you back here-"

Before he could finish his sentence and refresh her memory, she interrupted "Blood."

"Pardon?" He tilted his head in confusion, his brown eyes burning into hers while his black hair fell onto his forehead as he walked towards her bed but still kept his distance.

"There was blood. On your lips, and it wasn't yours."

"Did you hit your head when you fainted or...?" Jungkook tried to save himself from her determined gaze and dodge the question. He thought that after she fainted, she would have forgotten a little bit of their encounter but boy was he wrong.

"I know what I saw, your highness and stop acting as if I'm stupid!" Jieun yelled, getting out of the bed and closer to him though the fear she felt was undeniable as the fright glistened in her eyes and how her legs shook once she was standing right before his eyes gave it all away.

He clenched his jaw, gritted his teeth and took a step forward, leaving just a tiny bit of space between the two.

"Tell me princess, if it wasn't mine..." he stopped and took a breath in as his fingers found their way to her long, dark hair and pushed a strand of it behind her ear "then whose blood was it? Or... a better question, how do you know if it was even blood?" He asked, turning the question back to her.

The princess let out a shaky breath, her mind racing through all the mystical creatures and or monsters she has read about until one clicked in mind, but the fear she felt of him made her bite down on her tongue.

"I-I don't know... but you aren't human..."

His hands dropped from her hair as his gaze sharpened even more. He stared at her blankly and an idea popped into his head.

"I'm not a human, hm?" He hummed, speaking with so much confidence. "Those words hurt, princess, but if not a human then what am I?" He whispered, placing his cold hand against her neck as he leaned down to her neck.

Her heart started to pick up speed and he could hear every single thump. He sensed how her heart started racing so quickly from his touch, he knew how she could easily fall under his spell and he loved every single second of it.

His red lips got closer to the skin on her neck but the princess didn't move a muscle. She was scared but she also had this feeling she couldn't explain but all she knew was that she didn't want to stop him and that frightened her more.

But picking up the crumbled pieces of her strength and gaining the control over her weakened body, she placed her small hands onto his chest, pushing him away, but only the slightest bit.

"You're so innocent, it's adorable." He said and followed his statement with a low chuckle.

Her cheeks had turned a rosy pink color and she bit down on her lip from embarrassment. Usually, she'd take his actions as disrespectful and inappropriate but right now, she felt as if that changed.

Somehow, he was already setting her free from all the rules and obedience that she had towards her parents. She even raised her voice twice in a day, not to only the king and queen but to Jungkook as well.

He was a bad influence but maybe it was already too late to turn back down now.

"Get out of my room." She said, the fear igniting in her once more because she already knew who he was. What he was.

It made sense now. His clear and pale complexion, how his touch was so cold as if winter had come early this year. The blood that stained his already red lips, the dark hair and the emotionless eyes which burnt into her soul with every glance he'd take at her.

He was blood-thirsty. He lived in the dark. He has evil spreading inside of him more and more by each passing second.

Silence fell upon them as it flared the entire room with burning tension until he gave out a grin and took a step closer to her once again.

"I win, angel." He grinned even bigger and brighter, his eyes squinting up into a small eye smile that she had just noticed in this moment, and he flashed his two front teeth, making him look like a cute baby bunny.

And that made the princess think, how could someone so evil and cruel look so innocent and harmless, until realization hit her, what does he mean he won?

"What?" Jieun asked in confusion at how he was able to change the subject so quickly and what he was referring to.

"Remember our bet? You're scared, princess. It's all written on your forehead."

"That won't matter when I expose your secret." She said, and attempted to walk past him until his words stopped her movements, once again. But this time, maybe it was more than just his words that slurs from his lips that managed to stop her.

"You're a smart girl, Jieun. After all, you've figured out who I really am but tell me, how will you prove it?" He spun around to face her, but her back was already turned to him as she stood still, trying to think of an idea to get rid of him and the headache he'd cause her.

Jieun gulped and sighed, feeling defeated once more but that's when she felt the same feeling as she did at the dinner table a few days, if not a week ago, the feeling of her losing her control over her body as she unwillingly turned around to him.

She tried to fight it, but her legs moved under his command as she was once again standing in front of him.

"Is this how you want to play the game, Jungkook? You won't admit it but you're weak. You don't have any control over anyone, even yourself without these powers of yours." The princess squirmed, trying to gain her control back but her words not only surprised Jungkook but herself as well.

And those words were enough to bring back the fire, the rage that he kept locked in.

"Who could've imagined that the well-known princess had such a dirty mouth?" He spoke, observing the girl's helpless actions and expressions as she tried to break out of his spell.

He took her chin in his thumb and pointer finger, making her look up at him as she still couldn't move her body by her own.

He still had the emotionless look in his eyes, and for once he wasn't smirking nor grinning but his lips were carved into a thin line, making it near impossible for her to identify what he was feeling at that moment.

Her eyes moved from one eye to another, trying to study him, understand him but she couldn't achieve anything. Silence took over them as they kept looking at one another, burning holes into each others eyes as if having a staring contest but Jungkook spoke up, unable to handle it any longer.

"You know, if you asked nicely, maybe I'd let you go but since you disrespected me so much... there might be a change of plans." He said in his venomous, deep voice, the same arrogance in him that probably would never change and with the dominance that he spoke with made it crystal clear that he was provoked and... tempted.

"Go to hell." She spat, making her wonder where all this anger and such words came from but she would never take them back because she meant each and every one of them.

"Baby, I'm already there."

•••

If anyone has good vampire pictures of Jungkook, please DM me on instagram or Twitter cause I'm in serious need of them. The link to my instagram is in my bio.

Thank you for reading! And comment what you think the "change of plans" is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 8K 41
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...
4.7K 246 18
"Legend has it that, the prince Jeon Jungkook never wanted to be a prince so he ran away, no one knew where till one day the King's army found him...
3.6M 178K 54
"You're bonded to me. You know what that means right? It means you can never escape me no matter how much you try." "I'm not trying to escape you, Ju...
5.2K 381 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...