AR - MEANT TO BE TOGETHER💔💓...

By LoveARsindu

Hello guys ,I am a big fan of DMG,AR Love,Gang masthi. I missed gang and AR Love in DMG season 2.Main thing i... More

A Short recap of DMG season 2
Truth of AR diary
Armaan's apology and freindship
Confused feelings
Riddhima tries to meet Armaan
Riddhima meets Armaan
AR confrontation
ARMAAN AND RIDDHIMA ARE BACK
Armaan and Riddhima's bickerings
AR's funny moment
Armaan ka sharaarthi
Mischievous Riddhima
' AR ' silly fights
AR Teamwork
Armaan finds Shilpa's Truth
Armaan decides to help Shilpa
A New Freind of Armaan
Jealous Riddhima
Riddhima still cares for Armaan
Riddhima's Suspicion
Armaan par sirf Riddhima ka hak hai
Armaan and Riddhima's Feelings
Take care Armaan
Don't let your Love go......❤️
Don't lose him again.........Don't let her go
'AR' DREAM
Helping Shilpa
Riddhima misses Armaan
Knowing Armaan
What about our future?
Hesitations
❤️ SELFLESS LOVE ❤️
❤️ REUNION ❤️
❤️ REUNION ❤️
Unexpected
Memories
Masthi 😁😂😆😉😎😤
The Talk
The Conference
The Accident
Rescued
No words are needed
Dr. LOVE ❤️
Goodbyes
Accusations
Decisions
Seperation
Missing Him
Riddhima - a 'Star' !!!!!
❤️I STILL LOVE YOU❤️
Armaan's breakdown
Riddhima's breakdown
Angry young man.....
Armaan & his Champ
Realisations
Shocks after Shocks
What's with the Smirking?????
APPLE AUR BULBUL
Kuch toh hone wala hai
❤️ SURPRISES !!!!! ❤️
❤️ JAB THEY MET ❤️
❤️ Mission : Telling Armaan ❤️
❤️ DARD ❤️
❤️ Plan : Annoying Armaan ❤️
❤️ Nok - Jok ❤️
❤️ Jealous ❤️
❤️ Forgive me ❤️
❤️ I am Sorry ❤️
❤️ Mein Majboor thi ❤️
❤️ Past is Past, Lets move on ❤️
❤️ Mera Akhdu ❤️
❤️ Badmaashiyaan ❤️
❤️❤️ Love Plans and fights ❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ Chapter 75 ( i ) ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ Chapter 75 ( ii ) ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️ Chapter 75 ( iii ) ❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ EPILOGUE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Bonus Chapter❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️ Smile Please ❤️

1.2K 41 11
By LoveARsindu

Next day :-

Sanjeevani, Delhi :-

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

In the afternoon, everyone will be sitting in the cafe discussing about the arrangements for the celebrations. Anjali tells the interns to look after the decorations department. Rahul and Armaan will be talking about the venue and the guests. Shilpa will be noting down the things needed for the celebrations.

Muskaan and Atul......you know we can guess obviously talking about the food. They took the responsibility about food arrangements but ended up talking about their favorite foods and started their usual bickering catching everyone's attention.

Armaan chuckles ,Rahul sighs and Anjali glares at them before taking up a phone call. Interns watches them horrified not knowing about what they are fighting exactly. Nana will be banging his head on the table listening to their stupid bickering sitting beside them.

Shilpa laughs shaking her head and Rohit watches at her dreamily and thinks that her smile is the most beautiful thing in the world. Shilpa glares at him but it didn't effect him and he continues staring at her.

" Gobi ke paraate "

" Aaloo ke paraate "

" Nahi, Gobi ke paraate"

" Nahi, aaloo ke paraate"

" Gobi!!!"

" Aaloo!!! "

" Gobi!!!"

" Aaloo!!! "

" Gobi!!!"

" Aaloo!!! "

" Gobi!!!"

" Aaloo!!! "

" CHUP CHUP CHUP......BILKUL CHUP "

Atul and Muskaan will be fighting about which parathas are the best. Muskaan says Gobi ke and Atul says aaloo ke........and what......that leads to their stupid bickering. Nana couldn't tolerate anymore and shouts at them to shut up.

" Agar tum dono ab chup nahi baitenge toh maa kasam mein tum dono ko pees ke paraate mein gussake sab ko khilaa doonga......samjhe......" Nana yells at them threatening which made them shut up for sometime making armaan ,Rahul and Shilpa to laugh.

Anjali returns from the call and stands there to announce something.

" Guys ,dad called me just now. He said from today we should work here as in Delhi until we are here that is for 10 days and also help in the arrangements." Anji says and everyone nods.

" And you two,you both are not even coming near any food and food arrangements that are planned for celebrations. I and ridzy will take up  that responsibility." Anji says to Muski and Atul glaring at them.

" Who said?" Muskaan pouts.

" I am saying." Anji declares.

" Ok " Atul says pouting.

" Hero....." Muski whines pouting at armaan.

" Anji....." Armaan tries to say but cut off by her.

" No Armaan I have decided ,see how they are fighting for food. For them everything starts with food and ends with food." Anji says sternly.

" Anji is right armaan, they behave very immature when it comes to the food." Rahul says to armaan who nods chuckling.

" Anji ke bachhe.......tum toh bade hi mature ho.....hai na?" Muski glowers at him and stops her curses looking behind armaan.

" Ridzy....." Muski calls and everyone turns to see her except armaan who is engrossed in his work. Interns also look to know who is ridz.

"Armaan" riddhima says sternly ignoring everyone.

Armaan looks at her who will be red fuming with anger. She will be huffing and puffing crossing her arms with angry look in her eyes. Everyone will be looking at them curiously especially interns.

" Tum yaha Kya Kar rahe ho? And how is your temperature?" Armaan says approaching her and touches her forehead with concern.

" Normal hai " armaan breathes out in relief but she continues to glare him.

" Ridzy why are you angry ?" Anji asks her.

" Armaan tell them what you did." Ridz says sternly.

" What did I do?" Armaan asks innocently which infuriated her even more.

" Oh! So you don't know?" Ridz asked sarcastically.

" No I don't know."

" ARMAAN "

" Ok, ok, fine....... I kinda locked you in your room."

Everyone looks at them shocked and amused.

"Why?"

" Didn't you remember what happened yesterday night?"

" We all went to your house."

" After that?"

" We talked for sometime and ate our dinner"

" Then?"

"We all were fighting for rooms to sleep, then you being stubborn forced me to sleep in your room and you all went to sleep in other 3 rooms."

" Next?"

" I slept in your room."

T gasps.

Ridz looks and ignores her.

Gang Snickers.

" You have forgotten that we have talked between you slept and I left the room."

" I remember ofcourse you said that I should not come to sanjeevani today because I am sick."

" So?"

" Oh! My God that's why you locked me up in your room so I cannot come to sanjeevani, this is just rediculous armaan." Ridz retorts in anger.

" I thought You should take rest today and I know you will not listen so I had to do it."

" Armaan!!!...... Ughh........you are still the same childish and stupid. How can you lock me alone in your house? Do you even know how scared I was?"
Riddhima bellows at him with anger.

" I am sorry....." With puppy dog face.

" No "

" Arey yaar.....I am saying sorry na."

"N.O. ÑO "

Interns gasps with shock as they never saw someone being angry at armaan,scolding him while he was just enjoying and smiling looking at her all angry. They gets even more shocked when they saw her rejecting his apology.

Riddhima hears their gasps and thinks why they are always shocked and gasping but she ignores them as she has more important things to do like being angry at armaan right now.

Gang chuckles shaking their heads enjoying their bantering which they are seeing after long time.

" How did you come out of your room?"

" Thank God ,vittal kaka came and opened the door to give me lunch. You know how scared I was ? First I thought you were pulling some prank like you always did."

" So you didn't eat? Did you?"

She looks away angrily.

He Sighs.

" Come you should eat first."

" NO , I am not hungry."

" Yes you are "

" No I am not."

" Yes "

" No "

" Yes "

" No "

" Yes "

" No "

They will standing in front of each other and will be bickering with yes and no.

" Yes "

" No "

" Yes "

" No "

" Yes "

" No "

" SHUT UP GUYS !!!!! " Anjali yells not able to take anymore and they stop their silly fight and looks at her.

" Tum dono ko bas mauka chahiyeh ladne ko.......ready rahte Hain humesha ladne ke liye." Nana says to them.

" Ridzy zid mat karo....aao khaana khaalo,armaan ne Jo bhi Kiya hai tere health ke liye Kiya hai." Muski tries to tell her.

" Di come and eat." Shilpa says to her.

" I am sorry ,please eat now." Armaan again apologize her.

" Mujhe na hi tumhaara sorry chahiyeh aur na hi tumse koi baat karni hai." Saying this She goes to another table and sits facing other side.

" Apple jaake manaa le usse, humesha ki tarah." Nana says to armaan smiling and he nods at him smiling.

" Kya karoge tum?" Atul asks.

" Wahi Jo humesha karta hai." Rahul replies smiling.

" Mein jaanta Hoon usse kaise manaana hai, mujhse zyaada usse aur koi nahi jaanta hai." Armaan smirks.

Interns watch curiously everything and wait to see what armaan is going to do.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Someone keeps her favorite Cappuccino on the table.

She looks at it from the corner of the eye and tries to ignore it but a pink colour note slip under the cup caught her attention.

She removes the slip gently and looks at it. She saw a handwritten apology........

I am sorry Riddhima 🙂

She instantly recognized who it was and the frown which was on her face before disappears.

And again someone places menu card before her she thinks it must be waiter and opens the menu to see........

Smile Please 😃

Reading that her lips automatically curves up into smile.

At this point she realizes that someone is not waiter but Armaan and she tries to hide her smile.

This time a plate of biryani which was her favorite is placed before her with again a handwritten note saying..........

Please don't hide your smile, your smile is beautiful.........
So always Keep Smiling........😀

- Armaan.

At this point her anger is long forgotten replaced by her beautiful smile. She looks up from the note and sees armaan smiling at her showing his dimples. And at that instant riddhima melts like everytime and stands in front of him.

" Tum achhe se jaanthe ho ki mein tumse zyaada waqt Tak naraaz nahi rah sakti aur rahi bhi toh tum aisa hi  kuch na kuch karke manaa loge mujhe ." Ridz says smiling at him who grins.

"Toh maaf kiya mujhe?" Armaan asks and she nods at him in yes.

" Thank you, chalo ab jald se jald khaana khaalo tum." Armaan makes her sit on the chair in front of the food.

Ridz nods and takes the spoon to her mouth but stops. She looks at armaan and asks.

" Armaan Tumne khaana khaaya?"

" Hmm."

" Jhoot mat bolo."

" Sach "

" Mein jaanthi Hoon tumhe, mujhse zyaada aur koi nahi jaantha hai tumhe. Tumne nahi khaaya."

" Umm.....yeah I had some work."

" Everything can wait,first you should eat, come and sit."

" But....."

" Armaan "

" Ok."

"There is so much food ,I can't eat alone all this,we will share."

" No you eat,I will order for me again "

'' No no Armaan I cannot eat this much,come now." She makes him sit beside her and hands him another spoon.

Armaan smiles at her care for him and stares at her who will be eating and talking. He absentmindedly takes spoon full of hot food into his mouth staring at her which burns his tongue.

" AAHHH......." Armaan screams catching attention.

" Armaan Kya hua? Yeh paani peelo tum." She hands him glass of water and he drinks it fastly.

" Armaan tum bhi na bachon ki tarah khaana khaate ho........aisa koi karta hai Kya?" Riddhima smiles shaking her head at his childishness.

She takes his spoon with food blows air on it and keeps near his mouth. Armaan is surprised by her action because after long time she is feeding him. He sits there staring at her in surprise.

" Aise Kya dekh rahe ho tum? Apna mooh kholo." Ridz brings him out of his trance.

Armaan opens his mouth and she feeds him. He felt overwhelmed with joy and that food tasted  better than usual because she was feeding him. She feeds him talking about the preparations and in between she also ate her food.

Shilpa, Anjali and Muskaan watches them dreamily grinning ear to ear. Rahul and Atul highfives each other looking at their friends. Nana watches them closely by sitting on another table near them placing his face on his hands. They all were happy as they got to see their freinds back like before.

Interns were awestruck with the sight in front of them. One minute she was angry and fighting with Armaan and in the other minute she is smiling and feeding him food. They were surprised how armaan apologized and made her smile by simple but lovely gestures and how she forgot her anger and feeding him.
They felt strange and watched them in ' awe '. But one thing was visible to them between Armaan and Riddhima.......Love.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

" This has to happen guys."

" What ?"

" Why ?"

" But how? "

" When ?"

" Someday it will happen"

"So ,Sooner the better "

" Yeah, it has been already late."

" Yes "

" Ha, yahi sahi hai."

" I can't wait to see them back together forever."

" Armaan should know,it's his right to know."

" But what about riddhima?"

" Di had fears and insecurities guys ,so she will not tell him by herself thinking that he deserves best."

" I know,she does think like that because she is ridzy."

" Ha sahi baat hai,agar woh aisa na sochthi toh humein pareshaan hona chahiyeh."

" Ridzy ke baare mein chodo, armaan ke baare mein socho guys,pata nahi kaisa react karega."

"Ha yeh bhi sahi hai."

" So? What should we do?"

" We should tell him the truth."

" But who will tell him?"

Anji, Atul ,Rahul, Muskaan and Shilpa will be sitting around a table in the cafe in the evening talking about Sid and riddhima's divorce while nana kept distracting armaan and riddhima for a while.

But now the question arises about who will tell armaan about it.

Anji looks at Rahul.

Rahul looks at Atul .

Atul looks at Muskaan.

Muskaan looks at Shilpa.

And everyone looks at Shilpa.

" Mujhe lagta hai Dr. Atul ko deal karna chahiyeh kyun ki woh bahut close hai armaan ke." Shilpa tries to divert attention on Atul.

" Mein? Bilkul nahi. Jab armaan ko gussa aata hai toh bahut gussa aata hai aur mujhe uski gusse se bahut dar lagta hai. Par yeh baat Sach hai ki mein bahut close Hoon uska,best friend cum brother Hoon na." Atul finishes his ranting.

" Excuse me,I am his best friend because I was the first friend armaan made in Sanjeevani when we all came for internship." Anji argues with Atul.

"Oh Hello, I know him from college days so I am his best friend cum brother also." Rahul pipes in the argument.

" You all shut up because I am his best friend because armaan helped me many times and will do anything for me. " Muski says glaring at everyone.

The actual topic was long forgotten and they got side tracked arguing about who is Armaan's best friend.

" Mein."

" Nahi mein."

" Me "

" No myself."

" Mein"

" Mein"

" Mein"

" Mein"

" Mein"

" Mein"

Shilpa was amused by their childishness as how easily they get distracted and fight for nothing important leaving about the main topic. But their bantering got severed when they four of them stood and fighting catching everyone's attention.

Shilpa couldn't take anymore and shouts at them sighing........

" STOP IT GUYS !!!!! "

And four of them snapped their heads in her direction looking at her.

" Why are you fighting guys ?" Shilpa asks them crossing her arms.

" Why we were fighting ?" Muskaan asks herself.

" Ha hum lad kyun rahe the?" Atul also muses confused.

" We were fighting ,but why?" Anji also  asks herself confused.

" Think what we were fighting about." Rahul says to them.

Shilpa stares at the four crazy people standing in front of her with wide  eyes as they forgot the reason of their argument and started fighting with each other.

Four of them will be thinking looking down with their fingers on their chins  as if they are thinking about the solution for world's biggest problem.

Suddenly they stopped their thinking and looks up to look at each other as if they found out the reason. They point their fingers at each other accusingly and suddenly they all turn and point their fingers at Shilpa accusing her.

Shilpa again stood dumbstruck as they all were pointing towards her telling that she was the reason of their fight...... But how only they knows.

" Maine Kya Kiya?" Shilpa asks gulping.

" Tumne hi toh start Kiya hai yeh Sab." Muski points at her.

" Par kaise?" Shilpa asks again.

" Tum hi toh kaha tha ki yeh Atul armaan ka best friend hai." Rahul starts his reasoning.

" Toh isiliye yeh Sab tumhaare wajah se hua hai." Anji concludes it.

" So, you all are saying that I was the reason for your meaningless fight." Shilpa asks them shocked.

" Yes." Atul simply says.

" Ok " Shilpa also says simply.

" What ok? You will get your punishment for this." Anji says sternly.

" What ???!!! " Shilpa shrieks.

" YES !!! " Four of them says in unison.

" Okay......" Shilpa sighs defeatedly.

" Good" Rahul says and they look at each other sighing something with their eyes and smirks at Shilpa.

" Ok but please stop smirking ,it's terrifying me." Shilpa whines.

" Haha.....so your punishment is......" Muski starts wiggling her brows.

" That you are the lucky person......" Anji continues Muskaan.

" Who will get a chance to tell........" Atul continues Anji.

" Armaan about the truth." Rahul concludes Atul.

Shilpa freezes with horrified expression on her face staring at the four evil persons in front of her.

" No no no......I can't do this......no way." Shilpa yells once she realized what they are making her to do.

" Yes way and No backing off my dear sister." Anji says wrapping her arm around her shoulder.

" Yes you have no choice." Muski says wrapping her arm around her another shoulder.

" Don't worry , everything will go fine." Atul assures her.

" And we will be there to help you with it." Rahul assures her smiling at her.

" Ok " Shilpa sighs.

Everyone looks at each other grinning like idiots and Shilpa looks at her four crazy friends who are hugging her because of their victory.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

To be continued...........

This story reached 513# in fanfiction, thanks to all my lovely readers.

What do you guys think about the moments between Armaan and Riddhima ?

What do you guys think about the crazy fights of the gang ?

What do you think about how Shilpa is going to tell the truth?

Stay tuned guys.........

Love AR.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 932 31
Dare Series Spin-off. Armaan and Riddhim: each other's childhood crush. Always together. She was his sister's best friend, yes - but also his best fr...
37.3K 1.7K 29
Somethings never change and they shouldn't. Friendship being among the few. Its all about love...but nothing is perfect...everything has jealousy,p...
8.6K 419 20
'out of all the souls in this world, I'm glad that you're mine.' 🏳️‍🌈 . . . Category- LGBTQ+ 🌈 . . . This story deals with two guys with two diffe...
83.3K 4.6K 53
#2 in Doctor series He knew THEY were more than a best friend to eachother. Yet, Aditya left Roshni for his childhood friend. Instead of heartbreak...