Love, Fights...and Everything...

By JANA_MADZ

Maddie and Mason are about to head off to NYU for university. They both got in and Maddie is going into photo... More

1 week to go
Girls night in
Fighting
Flight
Arrived
Explore
School
Jealousy...
Party
Hangover
Tattoo
Surprise
Old times
Mall
Not again..
Drive me crazy
Hang out
You're obsessed
Date
Sleep
Kinda boring
A lot of drama
Cheesy
Days
Night in
Work
5000 words
Days
What...the...fuck...
No sleep
Back home
Emotions
No way
Drunk!?
Next day
Park...
Happy
She needs her bestie
5 hours
Coffee
Snacks!
School...again
So In Love
Just a little bit of everything
Chill day
Ice cream
Interruptions
Hard...
Tease
Why now!?
Relaxed
SUMMER
No sleep and the beach
Dress?
Regret
Lukes place
Emotional
Not a big deal
Waterfall
Sick
Doctor
Fuck.
Nervous
Oh shit.
Hours
Everyone knows
Belly
AUTHORS NOTE
Surprised
Our life
Will you........
Wedding day
AN
Here We Go Again.

Fun night

2.8K 76 8
By JANA_MADZ

We got to the party at around 9:30-ish maybe later. But yeah. It was on full mode. The music was loud. People drunk all over. Dancing having fun. But it all...just didn't seem right. You get it. Because of all that's happened. Mason was shook that I just walked away from him. But he seems fine now. He grips my hand tightly as we walk through the house. A little part of me...thanks maybe he doesn't fully trust me. Or just...I don't know. Maybe I'm being dumb. But I'd be totally understandably.

"Maddie, let's go get drinks" Lily nods her head over to the kitchen.

"I don't think I'm gonna drunk" I tell her. She pouts.

"What why? Come on. We're at a frat party!" she yells over the music.

"You can go Maddie" mason said closer to my ear. "It's not a problem if you drink."

He does trust me. God I'm dumb sometimes. I cheat on him and he doesn't care if I go get drunk or some stupid shit.

"I know. I just don't know if I want to" I shrugged. That was a lie. I didn't trust myself.

"I'll be in the kitchen if you need me" Lily tells me and I nod. I turn to Mason.

"You should go hang out with your friends" I tell him he was staring at me.

"I'm fine." Is all he said. "Why aren't you drinking?"

"Because I don't want to" I shrugged.

"That's a lie" he tells me.

"No it's not. Drinking never ends up good" I wave him off. I hate how much he knows me sometimes.

"No, you don't trust yourself. Maddie go get a drink. And have fun with Lily" he said.

"I don't need to drink to have fun Mason" I replied.

"Maddie. Just go. I know you don't mind it" he remarks. "Plus I don want you at a party knowing you don't trust yourself because of something stupid" he shakes his head.

"It wasn't stupid" I stated.

"It was. Now go" he turns me not facing him. I turn back around and kiss him lightly.

"I won't get too drunk where I don't know what I'm doing" I tell him and walk away.

I make my way to the kitchen and Lily was there talking to someone. She notices me and smiles.

"I already made you one" she shoves the red solo cup into my hand.

"Thanks" I tell her she nods. I sip it. Maybe this party won't suck ass.

~

I notice mason sitting on the couch looking around at everyone. I was...tipsy. Well at the brink of drunk. I walk up to him.

"Hey" I said. He looks up and smiles.

"Hey" He said back. He grabs my hands pulling me down onto his lap.

"I'm almost drunk" I stated a little slurred.

"Yeah, you are drunk" he says. "Are you having fun?" He asks.

"Mmhmm, you?" I asked.

"Am alright time. Today hasn't been my best day. Got teased by my girlfriend twice and it sucked" he says. I laugh.

"Well, sorry. But you teased me right back Mason. Immm not a quitter. Sorry but you gotta win me over" I tell him and he laughs.

"Well then I will Maddie. Don't underestimate the magic I got. I am Mason Carter" he smirks. I giggle.

"Oohkay" I mumble.

"Believe me Maddie" he whispers in my ear his hot breath fanning the side of my face. His hand was placed on my thigh as I sat on his lap. I was angled to face him a little bit. He then kisses the edge of my jawline. He was already winning.

"Maddie! Mason! There you guys are. Have you seen Nathan?" Lily slurs to us.

"No sorry" mason shakes his head. "He could be passed out somewhere or talking to some guys."

"Kk! Thanks" she grins walking away.

"Why isn't he hanging out with you?" I asked playing with his hair.

"Because he's drunk, and drunk Nathan talks to everyone" he tells me.

"Well you should've told em to come hang out with you earlier" I tell him.

"Why? I was fine. Plus you were having fun" I replied.

"I love you mason" I said.

"I love you too" he replied with a small grin.

"Wanna dance?" I asked.

"I don't dance" he shakes his head.

"I know" I nodded.

"So now you're trying to embarrass me okay Maddie. I get it. You really are gonna need a something to help you. A little vitamin D possible" he said and I burst out laughing.

"You're sick" I tell him.

"You want me" he tells me back.

"You wish" I muttered.

"I don't wish. I know" he smirks. "Can we just go up to a room?" He asks.

"No!" I scoff. "I told you what's needed."

"And I don't get how you aren't obsessed with me yet" he groans. "Also we need to go to a room so I can actually make you want me" he said.

"No, we don't need to be in a room" I said. I stand up.
"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Washroom" I mumbled. I made my way to it. I look myself in the mirror. I wipe under my eyes for any downfall. Everything was still in contact so far. My vision a little buzzy. I open the door and walk out then swim one pulls me back up against the wall. It was Mason. He's got a smirk on his face. He dips his head kissing my neck. He angles my head up. His hand slides down to my thigh. He lifts it putting it around him.

"Jump" he mumbles and I do wrapping my legs around him. He kisses my lips and I felt myself almost immediately give in. His hand goes under my shirt. He seemed like he was ready to rip it off. My hands were tangled in his hair. I can't just give in that easily. I drop back to my feet pushing him away.

"You need to try a little harder" I smirked and I could hear his sigh as I walked away. But I can't even make it to the stairs because he grabs my hand turning me again but dragging me along with him. He opens a door and it was empty.

"We aren't doing anything Mason" I state. He shuts the door.

"I know" he smirks. He pulls me close his hand at the hem of my shirt.

"I said we aren't-" he cuts me off.

"I know" he said taking the shirt off. What? He kisses my lips backing me up and I fall onto the bed. He gets on top kissing my lips down to my neck now.

But then he goes down to my stomach. His hands grip my pants like he's about to take them off.

"Hey, Hey, hey. I said we aren't doing anything" I tell him. He looks up at me.

"Maddie...believe me I know" he said. "Now can I take your pants off?"

"No Thanks for asking though" I said.

"Are you scared you're gonna be too temped Maddie? Huh?" He asked with a fake pout. Oh this ass-hat.

"Pfft. No way" I wave him off.

"Then you shouldn't mind" he shrugs. He takes them off and I have no clue what he's doing. He kisses my lips again. He sits up pulling me onto his lap.

"Calvin Klein is always super hot on you Maddie" he breathes out.

"You know what. This is pointless" I state. It wasn't. I was definitely falling into his trap.

"Really?" he asked. I could see the sly look in his eyes.

"Yeah. It's not working" I said. Mostly trying to convince myself. I was tipsy to drunk. And I didn't like that we started this game with me being sober and now I'm a bit drunk. I get off of him. I go to grab my shirt.

"Maddie just have sex with me" he groans.

"Sorry. But I'm not playing your game if you tease me I tease you" I tell him. I grab the shirt off the floor. But he grabs it from my hand throwing it else where in the dark room.

"Mason my phones in my head pocket and there's only a little light" I tell him. A little light perfect for seeing him. His shirt came off at one point and his body is too much to handle.

"We don't need our phones or light" he tells me grabbing my hand. I pull away.

"Not giving in" I sing song. He grabs the waistband of my underwear pulling me back to him. I fall onto his lap again.

"I'll make you" he says in a low voice. He kisses from my shoulder area up to my neck. His hand pushes my back into him. I think I give up. I just kinda don't want to do this. And him like this is hot. So really. He wins and I'm done. I turn to face him he looks at me. "Have you given in her?" He asks.

"Shut up" I mutter.

"Make me" He smirks And we kiss. His hands grip my waist. Yeah it was definitely worth it.

~

  I run my hands through my hair so it doesn't look too obvious to Lily if I see her.

"You look great can we just go?" He nods his head to the door.

"Yeah" I turn. He grabs my hand and we leave the room.

It was late. Probably like 1:00 something. I wanted to leave. I was sober now.

"Can we go?" I ask Mason.

"Yeah for sure. Where is Lily and Nathan?" He asks.

"Who cares they'll probably sleep here" I said.

"I'll leave I just expected you didn't want to leave them" he laughs.

"Let's go. I'll text Lily" I tell him he nods and we both turn. The party was still going very strong but we left cause that's who we are.

~

When we got home I took my fake eyelashes off and put them to the side and fell onto the bed.

"I don't want to take my makeup off" I groaned.

"I can" he tells me. I look at him.

"Seriously?" I asked he nods. "Oh my god you're actually the best" I groaned. "My makeup wipes are in my makeup bag" I point to it he grabs them. He first undresses to get into bed. I close my eyes ready for sleep to take over me while he wipes the makeup off.

"Why are these things so wet?" He laughs and I do to.

"That's What He said" I say and he laughs more. He starts taking it off and while he's doing it I feel myself drift into a deep sleep.

********************

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I bought it was pretty cute. And if there's like a billion errors sorry. I had 3 hours of sleep and can barely keep my eyes open and I'm at school. So sorry but deal with it also. Anyways enjoy this chapter. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
Not So Secret By Ema

Teen Fiction

162K 5.8K 48
*Dirty Little Secret Sequel* They've been through thick and thin; had several fights and mishaps. But they've always gotten over them, right? Until n...
10.3M 254K 50
In which Mason James finds himself falling for the innocent and naive girl named Lily Rose. When Lily's parents decide to put her in public school...
112K 4.1K 11
Alyssa Brookes. Stylish, graceful, and keeps to herself. No one would guess she's a street fighting champion. She's had a tough time ever since her u...