Jungkook ff regret (complete)

By roseisapus

The guy named jungkook who is your bf cheated on you and stuff go on More

I don't know you!
Why is she here ?!?!
Party
I remember
Oh i didn't knew it was yo
๐Ÿ˜‘New ff๐Ÿ˜‘
I am sorry
๐Ÿ˜Thank you๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜˜Omg๐Ÿ˜˜
The end
You guys r amazing

Getting apart

27.5K 418 23
By roseisapus

Why doesing jungkook be with me why he always have busy work and busy meeting some lady i saw him cheat on me like every day he makes out with a girl in the living room i cry all night it is been 5 months since he is doing that know i cant take it i will just go away with out knowing anyone
Jungkook's pov

Y/n the girl that i loved never let me touch her body so i just want to get my satisfaction with other girls when she caught me doing it she just smiled and got into other room and sleep there so i got used to that and. I keep playing with girls but i always use condom one day i came to my house of course with a girl and i did it with her i slept when it was 2 am i went to y/n's room to check her she wasn't there i called her she wasn't there i got out of the house and saw her on the roof top she was about to fall down i ran to the door to get her but I heard something fall down amd saw...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 186K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
7.9K 168 5
โ not perfect, but could be decent. โž this is how to make covers, but in my style. ๐Ÿ’œ (i made this late..)
252K 6.8K 54
You,Riya Watanabe have been married to Jeon Jungkook...but jungkook have married you because of some reasons.. You love him from whole heart but...
3.2K 248 33
A war between good and evil.............. No one knows who will win This game of blood............ Who will die and who will survive?............. Th...