Into you ~Mikey Manfs

By GabriellaDaGeek

Gabriella Dufner is the little sister of Jake Dufner , she does modelling, singing and does YouTube sometimes... More

Meet Gabriella Dufner
1. Fight!?
2. Excluded!?
3. Fight with McJuggerNuggets
4. Kiss!?!
5. Starbucks!
6. He Read My Diary!?
7.Overnight At Mcdonalds
9.
10.
11.
12. Sneaking Into A Closed Waterpark!
Sneaking Into A criminals abandoned $8 million Dollar Mansion!
:Doing Dares In Walmart:

8.

357 4 0
By GabriellaDaGeek

I wake up at 11 am in Mikey's Bed , I hear laughter coming from the living room I get up out of the bed and look in the mirror "oh my gosh my hair " I laugh as I say I take my hairbands out and  put it in a messy bun without brushing my hair I look in the mirror and smile at my appearance . I leave the bedroom and walk down the hallway to the living room "hey sis" Jake says looking up at me "ello " I reply with an accent , Mikey looks up at me "long time no see Gabs " I laugh and look down "it's only been like 3-4 hours " Mikey gets up and stands in front of me with a goofy smile , my heart flutters . "Hey guys you wanna go and do a photoshoot at an insane asylum?" Hunter asks me and the boys look at eachother "HECK YEAH" i yell ,we call the owner of a nearby abandoned insane asylum to ask if we could go and they said yes I ran to the bathroom and got changed into this :

I then do my makeup :

*ONE HOUR LATER*

We arrive at the asylum and Can I just say it is MASSIVE! Me,Hunter,Jake,Mikey and Madison (Not sure what her name is or who she is so yeah)
Mikey gets his camera out and films his intro with Jake And me in the background "what's f***ing GOOD!" he starts chuckling and Jake mimicks him "Alright what's good YouTube we out here with another asylum video you guys saw the last one , you guys ate it up because you love that s***!" I walk over to Hunter to help him with the camera equipment. Mikey walks over and stands next to me "Gabi how many like should we try and smash?" I pretend to think " HOW BOUT WE TRY AND SMASH 3 THOUSAND LIKES!?" I start laughing Mikey looks at me with a concerned look on his face then starts shouting his Snapchat and Instagram out "Imma hit you with a flip check " Hunter Yells he then hits a cart wheel into a back flip "I can do better than that " I smirk "go ahead Gabs " he chuckles , I run and jump into an arieal then I do 4 backflips leaving me dizzy and laughing . We start to walk up to the asylum  "YO look at all the ... Ummmm" Jake says looking at the asylum and pointing "Broken windows?" I ask trying to find out what he was talking about "no the black mould " He finishes his sentence "Jake that's broken windows " I reply "oh ... YO LOOK AT THE GRAFFITI " He yells while pointing to graffiti which is nearly on the top floor "what the f***" I hear Mikey Say "how did someone get up there did they throw it !?" Jake asks "yeahhhh they threw it " I reply sarcastically while chuckling "damn look at this place though its a f****** insane asylum guys " he says talking to his camera and his viewers . We find our way to get past the fence and climb through , "guys look at this place it's 13 floors of my ass cheeks " Mikey says to his fans while showing the building I nod " I know right " he turns to look at me and winks .  A few minutes later Hunter says he thinks he sees the entrance Mikey turns his camera up we all walk up to the 'Entrance' to find it was bricked up  "we thought we found the entrance but it was secretly just a prank door " he explains I decide to be stupid and walk up to the door and walk right into it making it looks like it hurt but it really didn't "guys...this door is weird! Let's go find another one" everyone laughs at me and we go and look for another entrance we found a guy who helped us find the entrance but when everyone turned away he winked at me  I ignored it and followed the others quickly not telling anyone what happened . We found the entrance after 5 minutes and Madison decides to go first she climbs through the hole followed by me but I ended up scratching my skin it didn't hurt so its fine I thought .

We walked around until Mikey found some naked graffiti girl on the wall...with everything showing "damn guys ...this is gonna be my next girlfriend here " my mouth drops but I don't take it serious I walk over and get up in the 'girls' face "YOU WANNA FIGHT!? HES MINE ! " Mikey and everyone else starts laughing including me . We go and take some pictures :

When we finished the photoshoot Me,Jake and Mikey decided to go down the sketchy hallway with the door at the end , we start walking and go around the corner and up the stairs where we found a amazing room , we went up some more stairs and then Mikey and me went off by ourselves to explore then Mikey found a toilet where he started peeing I laughed and then walked out to a room I see a mouse and scream Mikey runs out where to beat a homeless person up only to find me on top of a chair pointing at a mouse in the corner "sorry" I say when he just looks at me . We continue to look around hand in hand then find a room with bunch of beds in we see a bunch of people trying to get in the we follow them upstairs where we see our friends . We look around when I see the elevator shaft "that's straight up 13 floors to your death " Jake says , we find our way up to the attic with the other people I stay close to Madison And Jake "yo there's so many holes in the floor " Hunter says we stand on a beam and walk on it to get onto the balcony where theres a beautiful view . We met a guy who worked in the building we were in "tell us more about yourself " Mikey says to the old man "I'm a licensed psychologist and I actually worked in this building about 28 to 30 years ago, The patients were schizophrenic they were Dule diagnosed schizophrenia and psychosis.. What is that!?" He along with a few other start laughing "anyway..they were complete psychotic they would..stand on tables crap on the tables and crap on the walls...that was the female ward...not the males I actually worked on the females ward "

Me, Jake and Mikey stray away from the group's to check out the other views we see a balcony-ish roof thingy which was flooded and iced over "imagine swimming in this " Jake says "Yeahhhh Belly flop it " I say laughing "what would you do if I just ran through this?" He asks "I would be so gassed !" Like 30 seconds later Mikey almost slips over some ice  "Oh f*** it's icy just like my wrist" I laugh so hard I skip on ice and fall on my butt luckily it wasn't hard enough to make the roof cave in Jake rushes over to me so does Mikey to make sure I'm ok , I confirm I'm good and gets up I start to walk back to the entry way with Jake "imagine I fell over the edge with your camera .. would you be more mad about the camera or about me falling over?" Mikey asks Jake "I would have jumped over with you I would be like oh well that's my boy " then he mimicks jumping over "I would snuggle with you on the way down " we all start laughing Mikey does his outro with me next to him then at the end I kiss him he turns his camera off.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys 💕 so I hoped you enjoyed the chapter and thank you so much for reading so far 😘😘😘

Ps im trying upload but I haven't really had the time but this weekend I promise you guys that I'll upload cause I've had ALOT of messages asking when imma upload again

Love you all and ciao 😘💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 102 37
{COMPLETED} Hi I'm Natalie Manfre... allot of you know my twin brother Mikey Manfs and his best friend Jake Dufner on YouTube. I have liked Jake for...
17K 262 17
Being Nick Chirica's little sister was already hard for Emma, but falling for Logan Mendoza made it even harder. - Hi, this is all kind of a joke sin...
23.1K 464 42
You meet your new best friend Josh, and his annoying brother Jake. Constantly butting heads, you would have never given him a second glance. But, as...
14.8K 284 25
Mully's sister Y/N moves in with the boys and it becomes a wild ride. Relationships and friendships grow all around and lots my memories are made. C...