Bus Stops ✓

Bởi jorjyohan

"a boy. a girl. a pair of headphones. a hundred bus rides. and a thousand songs." ▪ #2 in Rides as of 16th Fe... Xem Thêm

bus stops
.ii treat you better
.iii lost stars
.iv the scientist
.v fix you
.vi dusk till dawn
.vii i don't wanna live forever
.viii shine a light
.ix 3:00 am
.x lay me down
.xi photograph
.xii
.xiii
.ixv
.xv
.sequel.
.soundtrack.
WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IS FINALLY HERE!!!

.i billionaire

4.1K 195 11
Bởi jorjyohan

. i
b i l l i o n a i r e

the engine of the bus was lowly rumbling as it drove to its destination. i could hear a baby wailing out on the front seat but i didn't mind. hearing it actually makes me feel humane.

i puffed out my cheeks and clasped my hands tighter. it was getting cold. the snowy december was proclaiming its reign again.

i wanna be a billionaire

so freaking bad

my forehead creased. was that my phone ringing? but i wasn't a fan of bruno mars.

and most especially, i'd rather listen to classical music.

the song continued playing. i shook my head, trying to brush it off. but as if the song had heard me, it grew louder in my ears as if mocking my taste of music. i craned my head and looked around.

and to my right, you were there. two seats away from me but i could still hear it — loud and clear, as though it was daring me to listen closer. your eyes were shut closed and i suddenly wondered what eye color was hiding behind your lids. a pair of black headphones were draped over your head and you were wearing a black hoodie that said scram. i blinked. alright, perhaps you weren't a people-person?

my lips parted. you were silent, but as i stared at you and as the music grew louder and louder in my ears, somehow i also started to hear the thousand voices in your head and see a map of your thoughts. you appeared cold, detached, but i could feel the warmth coursing through my spine and my bones at the mere sight of you. you looked rough but i could imagine your touch to be so gentle and soft, like a feather landing on the ground slowly.

and somehow, the thought of you and i — us warmed my heart like what a sunflower would feel on the first day of summer.

i can feel the stars forming a whole new constellation for us — and only for us to see. the whole universe was conspiring.

and suddenly, all i wanted to hear then was, the faint hum of your music.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

125K 300 64
What would you do when a simple shopping trip to the mall turns into an active attempt at escaping an abduction? Run like hell, right? So did ninet...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.1K 65 5
𝘈 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 & 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 "Why do you hate me?" He asked with a silly face. "I don't hate you...