Yes or No 3 (Kim and Pie)

By Shadow_Sniper07

If you haven't watched Yes or No 1 and 2, I advise you to watch it first, before reading this fan fiction. Al... More

Part 1 - The untold story
Chapter II - Pie in her room
III - A Father's Point of View
Chapter IV - Kim's struggle
Chapter V - Everyday is a Difficult Day
VI - Their decisions
VII - I'll take any chances
VIII - They meet again
Chapter IX - Reunited
Chapter X - Their First Night Again in a Long While
Chapter XI - Surprise dad!
Chapter XII - contented hearts
Chapter XIII - not the right time yet
Chapter XIV - Same routine
Chapter XV - Here Comes P'Van
XVI - Round One
XVII - Reunion
XVIII - I'm sorry
XIX - The best Mom
Chapter XX- Busy Kim
XXI - Busy Sunday, Busy Monday, Busy week!
XXII - I'll find out the truth
Cahpter XXIII - Celebration
XXIV - Daddy's girl
XXV - Drunk in Pain.
XXVI - Oohhh! Kim!
XXVII - Instant Celebrity
XVIII - Who's insecure?
XXIX - Kiss and makeout. Wait, what?!
XXX - Next step.
XXXI - Mother daughter issue, leveled up
XXXII - Expect the unexpected.
XXXIII - Good news! Bad news!
XXXIV - Newly weds?
XXXV - The 'new girl'
XXXVI - Zee is trouble!
XXXVII - Kim's all grown up
XXXVIII - Good Choice!
XXXIX - Not again!
XL - Strike 3!!!
XLI - Destiny?
XLII - Angry Pie
XLIII - Secret
XLIV - Unplanned
XLV - Road Trip
XLVI - Crazy Night
XLVII - Crazier Night
XLVIII - Oh My!
XLIX - Beer Pong = wild night :-)
L - It's getting hotter!
LI - Bully Pie
LII - Devastated Kim!
LIII - How dare you!
LIV- Double Kill
LV - Face your fear
LVI - Zee is the victim! hahahah!
LVII - Zee falling..?
LVIII - The Past still Hurts
LIX - Lowlife Maniac
LX - Cutie.... What???
LXI - She's just a friend.
LXIIB - Game on!!!
LXIII - Stare down to death contest
LXIV - Surprise...
LXV - Aya's Side
LXVI - Here comes more trouble
LXVII - No title = No spoiler
LXVIII -
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXXA
LXXXB
FINALE PART I
FINALE PART II
FINALE - THE REAL ENDING
Message

LXIIA - Pie's Plan part I

9K 190 16
By Shadow_Sniper07

Our weekdays ended just the usual cycle - work, home, eat , little chats then sleep.

It’s now Saturday morning and we had just finished eating breakfast.  Kim’s still in the dinning table finishing her coffee and her news paper just like her dad while I wash the dishes... Then it got me thinking..

  Tomorrow’s the reunion or should I say the most awaited ’face off’ between me and that Aya girl. 

I have to get my battle gear ready!!!  There’s no backing down now!!!  In other words... I have to buy a beautiful dress and shoes, visit the spa to regain my best skin and visit the salon for my best look.. In short, Pie in her drop dead gorgeous look!!!! I’m sure, Kim will drool all over me and not bother looking at anyone.. I have to go to the mall alone to surprise Kim and that girl!!! ;-)

But how..? For sure, if I tell Kim that I’ll go to the mall, she’ll go with me... Hmmm.....?

Oh!! I know!!!

I walked towards Kim and quickly sat on her lap sideways. Of course, she was surprised with my sudden gesture.  She looked at me with confusion in her eyes.

"Kim..?" I said in my sweetest voice.

"Hmm..?"

"Kim...?" Again in my sweetest voice with beautiful eyes.

Kim placed the news paper on the table, "Pie, spill it out."

"Well.. Since we visited your dad last weekend, I was just thinking, if I can visit my mom today and spend today til tomorrow in our house." 

"Sure, Pie."  Kim said with a smile.  "Oh.. But tomorrow’s the reunion and you said we’ll go together?  Can you go to your mom next week?"

I knew, Kim would say that.  Now, I have to play my trump card!!!

I looked at her in the eye and played it, ’The Poor Puppy Look’, "Pleasee .. I just miss her so much.. Please Kim. Pretty pleaseeee.." and ended it with a pout.

Kim didn’t speak for a while. She’s thinkin’...

Please.. Kim... Don’t ruin my plans..

After a while, she let out a deep sigh, a signal of defeat. :-)

"Alright.. Alright.. I guess you can visit your mom.." Kim said.

I knew she couldn’t disagree against my ’Poor Puppy Look’. :-)

I quickly kissed Kim on her forehead, nose, cheeks and a peck on her lips while saying thank you in between those kisses.

___________

10:00am

I’ve taken a bath and is now dressed up, ready to leave.   I just have to say goodbye to Kim.

Kim’s in her other room or should I say, her other world where her gaming consoles and what not are the only thing that matters.  Oh, and there’s a warning on her door that says ’Busy reading business reports, don’t disturb!’

I chuckled at that. :-)  Yeah right!

I opened her door and walked inside.  Kim, whose full attention was on her flat screen TV and her hands full of the controller.  She didn’t even realize that I was in the room already.

I cleared my throat to make her snap out of her own little world.

Kim turned her gaze at me, "Didn’t notice you’re there.... So, leaving already?"

I raised my eyebrow, "Yeah, you didn’t.  Thanks to that game console!!"

Kim laugh half-heartily, "Sorry... Uhmm... You want me to drive you to your mom?"

Still with my eyebrow raised, "No need.  I’ll drive my car."  Then I turned around and was walking out of the room when Kim suddenly spoke.

"Pie, aren’t you forgetting something?"

I knew she was talking about my our goodbye kiss and hug but I have better way of doing it. :-)

So I stopped and turn back.  I walked towards Kim.  Kim couldn’t help but grin.

When I was at her front already, I bent to Kim’s level and our faces were just inches away.  I kissed her and stayed like that for a while waiting for Kim to deepen our kiss. When I felt her lips move,  I knew I had to pull away, so I did as I grab the controller off her hands and quickly placed it in my bag.

I’m still looking at Kim and is waiting for her reaction but she didn’t have any.  I was expecting her to get mad at me but she didn’t.  Then it came to my mind...

Oh.. Right.. She’s got 2 controllers.  I frowned at that thought.

Oh! I know!

I reached for her controller and tossed it back to her.  She smirked at me and I smirked back.  I knew that in the end, I’ll win this smirking battle again :-)

So.. I stretched my arms quickly and reached for the TV’s remote control.  When it’s finally in my hand, Kim’s smirk faded away.

I programmed the child lock on so that she can’t use the buttons at the top edge of the TV.  I then entered a 4 digit code and turned the Tv off. That code is necessary whenever you turn the TV on again.  If you don’t know it or you can’t enter the code, the TV will remain with a black screen. 

I’m not being mean!!! Okay I am!! but just a tod bit.  I mean, Kim hasn’t had migraine again for a long while now and that’s because since we moved in here, I only am allowing her a maximum of 2 hours every other day.  It depends on her if she divides the 2 hours for that day.

Kim’s sad and pouting..

I sat beside her and hugged her speaking, "Kim, I’m doing this for you.  I know that from the moment I step out of this house, you’ll end up playing the whole day.  You’ll also end up having migraine and I’m not here.  You understand me, right?"

Kim nodded but is totally sad right now.  She’s pouting and she’s really fighting hard to hold back her tears from falling.

Awwww!! So cute..  Pouting like a 7 year old kid. :-)

But Yeah.. I know.. She’s totally acting childish right now.  Well, we all know Kim. It’s her game world that can make her act like a child.

_______

11:00am

So I’m now in the mall and is currently inside a shop looking for my perfect dress.  Suddenly a thought comes into my mind.

Kim wouldn’t buy another TV, wouldn’t she?  I hope not or I’ll skin her alive!!!  Well, whatever!

______

5:00pm

It has been 6 hours and I haven’t found the perfect dress. I didn’t even ate my lunch. My feet hurts and I’m so tired right now.

I’m now standing at the last shop in this mall. I’ve been avoiding this clothing line because it’s very expensive.  Don’t get me wrong.  It’s not that I can’t afford it,  I’m just being practical.

I noticed and looked at the picture of their new model endorser.  Of course!! The ever elegant and beautiful Queen B.

Oh! Whatever.  If spending money can help me achieve my perfect look, so be it!

I walked inside the shop and started searching.  Suddenly a mannequin wearing a red sleeveless dress caught my attention making me stop.  I walked to it and looked at it meticulously.

I think, I found it.

I asked of the lady crew to grab me my size of this dress.  A few moments later and she came out with the red dress and handed it to me.  I grabbed A red high heels, about 4 inches tall.

I went inside the fitting room and started trying the dress out.  When I was finally wearing it.  I looked at myself in the big mirror and my jaw dropped.

"Oh!! I’m so pretty right now! I can imagine Kim’s drooling face!"

The dress is reaching just above my knees so I don’t look slutty but short enough to make me look hotter.  It’s a perfect fit for my body emphasizing my curves and my white smooth skin.

I turned around and then decided, "I’m so buying this!!"

I am now holding the dress and the shoes. I’m about to pay for it.  I couldn’t look at the tag price for I might change my mind when I see how expensive they are.

I laid the dress and shoes on the counter and just handed them my debit card.  When the lady was punching my total amount, I sure looked away. :-)

Relax, Pie.  This is just a one time big time thing.

When done.  I quickly grabbed my shopping bags and got out of that shop.  Now I’m breathing normally.

It’s now 5:30 pm.  I ate my dinner quickly and just drove home. 

____

6:00

My mom was so surprised when she saw me.  I hugged her and she hugged me back.

What?! I’m not pretending to miss her because I really did miss her!

No.. You just used her as an excuse to fulfill your plans.

No, I didn’t!!! You crazy right brain!!!!

We then talked for a couple of hours while watching TV.  After some time,  I stood up and kissed my mom on her cheek and said good night.

I was just so tired and I also needed to sleep early and have my Beauty Rest as what we girls all say.

I lie on my bed, thinking of Kim and my spa session and salon appointment tomorrow afternoon.

I just texted her that I’m about to sleep and that I love her so much.  I wasn’t able to wait for her reply because my mind drifted away to slumber.

____

Sunday 2:30 pm

I’m now at the Spa.  Having a full body massage, body scrub and what not.

After 3 hours, I’m done. Before I leave the place.  I checked my self out and noticed that my skin is super glowing.  "Love it!!!"

________

5:30 pm

I am now at the salon.

I showed them my dress and shoes.  I told the beauty expert, make up artist, lady or whatever they’re called that I want to look simple yet fierce looking and of course, DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!

My make artist didn’t do much with my hair.  She just did something to make it look more bouncy just letting it fall naturally.  She applied mascara to emphasize my eyelashes and some eyeliner to emphasize my eyes and make it look fiercer.  Then added some... (blahblahblah.. so on and so forth..)

She also helped me put on my dress and shoes.

After 2 hours,  I stood up and checked myself out.

"OMG!!!"  I reacted and my make up artist chuckled.

I have achieved my DROP DEAD GORGEOUS look as planned.  I look totally beautiful, sweet but fierce.  I smell VICTORY!!

It’s already 7:30 pm and it’ll take me about an hour to reach the venue. Kim will be mad for sure but because I’m so pretty right now, she’ll forget about it.

So I went to my car and quickly hopped in.  Oh I forgot to tell you, I hired a driver just until I reach the party and he’ll then take my car home.

An hour later and I stepped out of my car.  Bid goodbye to my driver and started walking to the main entrance of the reserved venue.

I stopped for a while and breathe deep.

"You can do this Pie.  Show that Aya girl!!"

And I stepped inside the venue...  My eyes were roaming around looking for Kim.

Then I saw her talking with some guys wearing a white tux and black shirt with red bow tie.

She looked so neat and handsome or beautiful.. Probably handsome is the right term. She stood out in her group.  Her tall and slender body.

Wait.. Why is it that I’m the one with my mouth ajar?

I breathe deep again.  I gathered all my strength and walked towards Kim with confidence....

_____________

A/n : Sorry If I’m not very descriptive of Pie’s make up and how she looks.  I’m not familiar with make up, it’s application and hair do’s.

The 62nd chapter is in two parts guys.  Hope you’ll love it.  Because I worked hard for this.

The more votes and comments I receive, the faster I’ll finish and upload the 62b chapter :-)

Vote, fan, comment..

Love u guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
38.6K 834 41
A boy save a little girl who is about 6 or 7 years old, because its suddenly cross the road without looking if there is some track crossing the road...
86.4K 1.9K 46
in my story "never missed second chances" aom and tina has given a chance to express their true feelings for each other. now in this next story.. the...
402K 10.3K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...