Found

By Serenity4Lifee

Notes and Info. Eren is part of the Maria Pack. He lives with his parents Carla and Grisha Jaeger. He also l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note!
Chapter 16
READ THIS!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note (IMPORTANT!)
The End (Sorry)

Chapter 13

3.7K 125 11
By Serenity4Lifee

(Authors Note: Okay so this should probably be split into two or three chapters but I decided to do it all and stop lying about when i'm gonna get certain things out. I'm sorry about that! Because this chapter is so long it might take a day or two before the next one is out. I also said i'd get the 13th chapter out today so I did! I'm just really tired... Anyways! Here you go! Enjoy! There is implied stuff here. And maybe a little intro. But it will most likely not go father than that. Anyways! Enjoy!)

Levi-

Once we reach territory again the pack disperses. I head straight for my office to get he planner. Whenever a wolf finds their mate there's a small party. Because i'm the alpha and I found my mate there will be an even bigger party. It'll also be to introduce the other two. I call them down and tell them the details. They write down some notes before leaving me alone to my thoughts.

Eren-

When we get back nobody ushers us inside. We're allowed to stay outside because half of the pack already knows my status. I can tell the security is boosted because of all the wolves around surrounding the territory. Mikasa joins Jean at the border and Armin stays with me and Christa. I think back to me and Christa's conversation earlier.

"Hey Christa?"

"Yeah?"

She glances over at me.

"I was just wondering about your mate."

She smiles at the mention of Ymir.

"Yeah? What about her?"

"I'm sorry if this is rude but you said everyone in your pack was killed. What about her?"

"I don't know. I can just feel that she's not dead. I know she's alive and that she'll find me."

"Oh, okay."

We make our way to the center of the village. There's a small well and market stands set up all over. It reminds me of the market back home and when I look at Armin I can tell he feels the same. We share a smile before a little girl runs up to us and squeals. She's small and has long brown hair. She's holding a red flower which she extends in my direction.

An older woman who has matching brown hair comes over and stands behind her smiling. She does a small curtsy.

"Luna."

"J- Just call me Eren. Please."

She nods.

"Of course. It's wonderful to meet you."

She bends down and picks up the little girl.

"This is Millianna and my name is Lily."

"Nice to meet you both."

Millianna waves the flower again and her mother laughs.

"Millianna picked this out to give you. We hope you like it."

I gladly take the flower and Millianna giggles.

"I love it. Thank you. May I question how old Millianna is?"

"Oh yes of course! She's two."

Millianna cheers and hold out two fingers.

"Do!"

We all laugh.

"We're still learning."

I nod before Lily speaks again.

"I'm sorry but we have to go. It's Millianna's nap time."

"You're fine. Will you be at the party later?"

She smiles.

"If Millianna feels up for it yes."

"Great! I'll look out for you."

She nods.

"Have a good day Eren!"

"You to!"

They walk away and I turn to Christa and Armin. Christa smiles before speaking.

"Wow, you're really good at this luna thing."

I feel myself blush and wave her away.

"No i'm not."

"Actually you're really good at it."

Armin comments.

"You'll make a great mother someday!"

Christa cheers causing me to blush even more. I'm going to be a mother. I'm going to have kids. It's what i've always wanted but I never thought i'd be on the mother end. I'm actually partially excited. I'm getting a little ahead of myself though. Let's take one step at a time.

"Should we head back now? There's about and hour and a half until the party."

"Yeah. We should probably get washed up and put on new clothes."

"I was wondering if maybe I could join this pack."

Christa speaks up.

I look at her and nod.

"Of course you can. You're pack was destroyed. I'd never let you leave anyways."

She laughs at that and nods.

"Thank you."

"No problem. I'll have someone give you a room. I know we have plenty."

"You really are acting like a luna now."

Armin comments softly. I laugh and sling my arm over his shoulder.

"It's kind of my duty. I think i'm doing okay."

"You are."

He nods.

"Great! Than let's go!"

I grab Armin and Christa's hands before running off in the direction of the castle.

Levi-

It's finally time to introduce everyone to Eren and his friends. They're seated behind me as I prepare to welcome everyone. I wait for the movement of people in the crowd to simmer before finally speaking.

"Thank you for coming everyone. I called for this meeting to introduce four new people to the pack. They're all survivors of attacks from the Titan Pack. They're lucky to be alive and now we will be welcoming them here as their new home. Christa Lenz please step forwards."

Off to the side Eren gave the small girl a thumbs up and she bounced up smiling.

"Today you're here to be apart of the Survey Corps Pack. Is that correct?"

She gave a firm nod.

"Yes.

"Good. Are you capable and willing to follow the rules of the pack?"

"Yes!"

"Good. Now, to become an official member of this pack you will need the packs marking. To do this you must extend your hand to me. In doing this you will be giving yourself to the pack. As an acceptance to the pack I will extend my claws and mark your hand. The mark will form into a sign of wings, our packs logo. Do you accept?"

She nods and extends her hand. I take it and my claws flash out. There's a quick moment of silence before she takes her hand back and accepts the paper towels to clean off the blood. Cheers make their way around at the new pack member and we continue the process with everyone until we reach Eren.

Eren-

It's my turn last because my pack acceptance will be different. Because i'm the alpha's mate I will be told to take certain vows for the pack and for him. When I go up there's lots of cheers. Almost everyone knows who I am now. I stop in front of Levi and he grins at me. It makes my heart flutter knowing i'm one of the only people he'll smile like that at. He starts out with the same thing as everyone else but instead of marking me to the pack he continues.

"Before you are added to the pack you will be asked to answer more questions. This is for the sake of protecting the pack as their luna and as my mate. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now, Eren. Do you swear to do everything in your power to make sure the pack will be alright in the future?"

"Yes."

"Do you swear to provide the pack with what it needs if you are capable of doing so?"

"Yes."

"Do you swear to always be the leader they need next to me?"

"Yes."

"Do you swear you will always remain faithful until the very end? To this pack and to me?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now please extend your hand for the marking."

I do as told and he takes my hand gently.

"I will do the same as I have for the other's but instead of the same mark yours will be a lighter grey color, almost a pure white. This is because my mark is a darker blue as I'm the alpha. Yours will represent your luna status."

I nod and his claw pricks my skin. He moves away almost immediately and I can tell how he struggles to stop himself from helping me. I clean off the blood and the wings of freedom show clearly on my my hand. He reaches over and we interlock our hands together.

"Thank you all for coming to greet the new pack members. Help yourselves to drinks and food. Let the party begin."

People erupt into cheers and me and Levi leave the stage. After walking down the stairs I spot them.

"Lily! Millianna!"

She turns and I hear Millianna laugh and see her point in my direction. Lily follows her daughters small chubby hands and her face lights up. She maneuvers in between people until she reaches us.

"Eren! It's great to see you again! You did great up there!"

She turns to Levi and does a small curtsy.

"Alpha."

He nods his head at her in acknowledgement before whispering that he's going to greet people. I let go of his hand and turn back to Lily.

"Thanks! I was a little nervous."

She smiled and laughed.

"You did fine! I already know people are gonna love you."

"Thanks."

We talk for a little bit before there's a loud shout of protest coming from outside the crowd. People quiet down and I hear Jean and Marco yelling at someone. Before I know it Mikasa is at my side. She grabs my hand. She's tense and on alert.

"Mika, what is it?"

"An intruder. A girl. She says she's looking for someone and that they're here."

"Did they give a name of who they were looking for?"

"She said Christa. Isn't that the new girl?"

I think back to something Christa said.

"Hey Mikasa, do you think that could be Christas mate?"

"What? Christa has a mate?"

"Yeah. A girl named Ymir. You think that could be her?"

Mikasa shakes her head.

"Couldn't be. This girl is really crazy. She doesn't care who's in her way. I don't see someone as sweet as Christa being with someone like that."

"I think..."

"CHRISTA!"

When the intruder shouts I'm almost positive it's Ymir. I dash through the crowd leaving Mikasa yelling behind me. I break through the crowd and find myself standing next to Levi. He looks at me and his expression hardens.

"You shouldn't be here. You should stay back."

"No. I think I know who that is."

I step forwards towards where the girl is struggling against Jean and Marcos grip. She has brown hair pulled back and quite a bit of freckles. She glares at me.

"I just want to see Christa."

"I know. She told me about you. Your Ymir. Her mate."

"Yeah, that's me. Can I see her now? I know she's here. I followed her scent."

"You can see her. Don't worry."

There's a sudden yell from the crowd and a gap opens showing a bent over, panting Christa. She looks up and when she spots Ymir tears come to her eyes.

"Ymir!"

There's a sudden burst of energy from Ymir and she rips herself from Jean and Marcos grasp. Her and Christa race to each other and Ymir envelops her in a hug. I can see Christa crying and she hides her face quickly into her mates shoulder. I watch fondly as they reunite before turning towards Levi. He's watching me with a slight smirk on his face. I look back at the happy couple before walking over to him. He grabs my hands and pulls me to him. I crash into his chest and suddenly his lips are on mine. His lips taste sweet and I quickly melt into the kiss. It's my first kiss and it leaves fireworks exploding behind my eyelids. We break apart and he has to hold me up as I teeter forwards.

"That was, amazing."

I whisper. Levi smirks.

"That was nothing. I can show you amazing."

The implied words leave me breathless and I can't do anything to stop my growing blush.

"Follow me."

He whispers. I follow him as we walk back towards the castle. We enter and he leads me to his bedroom. We stand there for a minute before he speaks up.

"I don't want to wait anymore. I almost lost you to them because I didn't mark you. You're not free game and everyone needs to know that. You're my mate and it's gonna stay that way. So, what do you say?"

I stare at him shocked. Mark each other. We're gonna do it. We're really gonna do it. I take a step towards him and wrap my arms around his neck. I lean down and whisper to him.

"I'm all yours."

The next thing I know his lips are on mine. He's using a lot of strength and soon i'm pressed up against the wall. We don't break from the kiss until we're both out of breath. He leans away slightly before leaning towards my neck and biting down roughly. I wince slightly but don't push him away. His canines slide out and I can feel it. He pulls back and licks his lips, admiring his work. I let out a heavy breath before pulling him towards me. He comes easily and let's me go straight to his neck. My canines are already out as I bite down. I try to be gentle but I know he doesn't care. I pull back and look at the mark. The bite mark swirls around until it forms my name clearly on his neck. It's done. We're officially mates. Me and Levi are mates. He doesn't waste any time and his lips find mine again. We're mates and that's all that matters. Tonight, we celebrate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 21K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
332K 8.1K 59
I apologise that the first few chapters spelling are terrifying as I didn't check them but the other chapter later on in the story are double checked...
202K 6K 23
Eren Jeager is an omega. The most downsized werewolf. His father, the alpha of the Marian Warrior pack, killed his wife (Eren's mother) because she g...
244K 10.2K 36
Eren is an omega wolf. He also happens to be the lead singer of the punk band '104th'. His mother is dead, his father is absent and his sister is the...