I Need You- George Harrison F...

By holygrohl

George Harrison fan-fiction. A girl called Michelle goes to the cavern a lot. She loves music and loves her g... More

I Need You
Chapter 1- The Cavern
Chapter 2- Do You Want To Know a Secret
Chapter 3- Guitars
Chapter 4- The stage
Chapter 5- Linda
Chapter 6- What is going on?
Chapter 7- Balloons
Chapter 8- The Park ~Part 1
Chapter 9- The Park~Part 2
Chapter 10- Papers
Chapter 11- The Lake
Chapter 13- John's House
Chapter 14- Double Date
Chapter 15- The Airport
Chapter 16- "I don't want to leave you"
Chapter 17- Strawberry Field
Chapter 18- The Cinema
Chapter 19- Goodbye
Chapter 20- Letters
Chapter 21- Stuart's Letter
Chapter 22-What Have I Done?
Chapter 23- My Life
Chapter 24- More Letters and the Cell
Chapter 25- Home Again and What?
Chapter 26- Struggles and Confessions
Chapter 27- Apologies
Chapter 28- I Need You
Chapter 29- Movie Night In Our Den
Chapter 30- Brian and Ritchie
Chapter 31- Upsetting News and 'I Think You Should Go'

Chapter 12- The Man

854 23 8
By holygrohl

George POV

(The next day)

YES

I did it!! She's is mine now! Hahhahah, I can't believe it. She actually wants to be mine, and she is now.

Today is sunday, and means we will be going to the cavern. I love going here, I feel like it's where I belong. I will be playing with the rest of the Quarrymen as usual. I actually think we are doing pretty well. We are getting bigger in Liverpool every time we play. But to be known by the whole world would be gear.

We all walk to the cavern, all carrying our instruments. We wait outside the cavern like usual and it made me remember a few days ago when I first met Michelle. When I saw her standing there, (hahah) outside the cavern. When I first saw her pretty face. All of us started arguing to say who was going to go to her first. I really wanted to talk to her. Then me and Paul went over. I remember I nervous I was to talk to her, and how Paul tried to chat her up and that it made me so jealous. I had to do something, I wanted to make her mine. And now she is, mine. I am so lucky.

We walked into the cavern, it is always so sweaty and muggy in here. I don't really like it but I want to play music so I have to put up with it. There wasn't many people in yet as it was only 5 o'clock. We just come early to practice before people actually come. We go on stage and get all of our instruments set up. When we were ready we would play our usuals. This included 'Dizzy Miss Lizzy', 'I saw her standing there' and a few others. We would see the crowd gradually get bigger as we went along. Soon enough, the place was full of people. This is the biggest I've ever seen it. We must be real good if these people want to see us.

While I continue to play my guitar I look through the crowd. There are so many people here, all dancing, singing and cheering. I noticed a man who stood out from all the rest of the crowd. He was wearing a suit and looked really important. Everyone else wore their casual things and he looked really formal. Who was this man? When we had finished the song we had just played, John and Paul came up to us to form a huddle.

"Guys, we need to play real good now. The best we can." John said really seriously. I was about to ask why but everyone moved away and we started on our next song. I think we were doing really well. The crowd was enjoying it and the man was. He had a smirk on his face. I played the best that I could and when the song had finished we packed up our instruments and went backstage. I put my guitar back in it's case and the man who was in the crowd came in. John and Paul went over with him and they spoke. I couldn't hear what they were saying and I still had no clue what was going on. I kept quiet and just stood there waiting for them patiently. I didn't want to interrupt because it looked really important. When they had finished speaking they shook hands and then the man left.

John and Paul walked over to us with really excited faces on.

"That man wants us to get bigger! He's gonna help us find something for us to do!" Paul said, "He's gonna come back next time we play in the cavern to say what he's gonna do!" John said. They both sounded really excited. I was really excited too. We could be getting famous with the help from this man. We were all talking about this man really excitedly and John shouted,

"Where are we going?"

"To the toppermost of the poppermost!!" We all shouted together. We were all laughing and then I noticed someone had walked in. She was stood behind me the whole time. It surprised me, it was Michelle.

"Michelle!" I had a massive smile on my face, she did too. It must of been because of what she had just seen us do. "You'll never guess what is going on! This man came and watched us play, and now he said he's gonna find us something to do! To make us bigger!"

Michelle was really excited too she said, "Oh my god! That's great!" she gave me a big hug and I lifted her off her feet and spun her around. She screamed a little and I put her down. I turned around and noticed Paul's excitedness had dropped. I forgot about that... 

Michelle said to me she was going to perform now, I gave her a hug and gave her a good luck kiss. She smiled and blushed. She walked off onto the stage and I walked out and into the crowd. We pushed through the load of people and got to the front. I saw Michelle on the stage, I noticed she was using the new guitar that I had bought her for her birthday. It was a real good guitar, I got her one of the best. She started playing a real good rock and roll song. I hadn't heard this song before, but it was really good. We all danced and cheered in the crowd. Everyone else was dancing and cheering too, everyone seemed like they were having a really good time. When she started singing it made me cheer even louder, she is just so good. She is amazing at playing guitar and at singing. She doesn't realise how goo she really is. I danced with Paul, John, Pete and Stu. It was really fun. When she had finished her song we all shouted "You're amazing!" "En core!" "Again!" and when she was about to leave she stayed put and started playing an Elvis song. Everyone starting cheering as if to say 'Yes!' She had a really big grin on her face when she played. I am so proud of her playing, I know how nervous she was before but she has got over them now. She is amazing!

When she had finished this song me and the lads applauded her a lot as she walked off the stage. I cheered her too. I went back stage to see her and she still had the big grin on her face. She noticed me and had a even bigger grin on her face. She made an excited expression and then I said, "You were awesome out there! You are amazing!" I lifted her off her feet and pulled her closer to me, she wrapped her legs around me and put her arms around the back of my neck. She rested her forehead on mine and said, "Thank you so much, it felt so good," We stayed like this for a bit and then I spun her around a bit then put her back down. We looked into each others eyes the whole time. When we pulled away I realised the lads were in the room with us. Awkward...

Pauls face was slightly annoyed but then he snapped out of it and gave Michelle a hug, "You were amazing out there!" he said. "Thanks," she replied. The rest of the lads gave her a hug and then we went back into the club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are all sat at the bar in the cavern, it must be like 8 o'clock now. We have been chatting all night. It has been such a laugh. It went a bit silent now and we all waited for someone to say something. I saw Michelle start to say something,

"Um, hey guys? Can I ask you something?" We all looked at her waiting for her question. "Do you know who Linda likes?" I laughed at the question, and how seriously she had asked it. Michelle looked at me and made a smirk as if to say 'remember the other day' when we walked in on Pete and Linda. That made me laugh too. We all looked at each person but Pete did not move. He seemed a bit awkward with this question. We all stared at him,

"What?" he knew what was going on, he just didn't want to admit it. John nudged him and Pete said, "God okay! Yeah we kissed. I don't really know what's going on.." I gave Michelle a look and she giggled. John looked at Michelle and asked really cheekily, 

"So who are you going out with?" when he said it, it sounded like he already knew the answer. He just wanted to make the situation awkward. I saw Michelle start to blush and look down at her hands that were on her lap. She looked at me and then back at John. I think that answered John's question. John made a 'ooh' sound and then Pete said, "Pulled" we all laughed. I looked at Paul and I saw his smile drop he seemed really sad. I knew why as well. I hope this will make him move on..

"I've found a girl," John said quite randomly but proud. We all looked at each other in surprise.

"Really? When did this happen?" Stu said a bit surprised as he had never told any of us before.

"We've been going out for a few days.." John replied.

"What's her name?" Michelle asked.

"Cynthia," John smiled when he said this. I looked at Michelle and she looked at me with a 'aw' face. I smiled and then John said, "You should see her some day, I'll bring her with us when we next do something. We all nodded.

"What are we doing tomorrow then?" I asked.

"Hmm, do you all want to come to mine? Mimi won't be there, it would just be us. I'll bring Cynthia too and you could bring Linda if you like too Michelle?" John said.

"Cool! Yeah, okay," Michelle replied. John nudged Pete again. He gave John a glare and then laughed.

"Okay, I think I'd better be going off now," Paul said.

"Yeah same," Stu said too.

We all started to get going. We all said our goodbyes and all the lads gave Michelle a hug. We all decided to go to John's house at 11 o'clock tomorrow. We walked out of the cavern and the others walked off, but I walked with Michelle back to her house. We walked down the quiet streets of Liverpool in the dark. I had my arm wrapped around Michelle's waist while we walked. I heard Michelle start humming a tune. I recognised what tune it was, she was humming 'Something'. The song that we had made together. When it got to the right part I got close to her ear and whispered "Attracts me like a cauliflower," she giggled and then looked up at me. I stared into her ocean blue eyes. I rested my nose on hers. She closed her eyes as I did this. I leaned in closer and gently kissed her lips, I don't think she expected it. I moved away from her lips and she looked into my eyes. I saw her cheeks turning a pinkish colour. She kissed me on the lips again quickly and then we carried on walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have took Michelle home and I am back at my house. I've gone straight to bed because I am so tired. I thought about the things that had happened today. I thought about the man that came to the cavern today and about Michelle. My life was getting better each day, how could it get any better?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:))

Please vote and comment what you think c:

Thank you for reading :D

Continue Reading