~Dreams Do Come True~ ||Todod...

By shippinggarbagg

[Plot] Shoto Todoroki is a famous singer across the globe. Izuku Midoriya is a huge fan and one day runs into... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 8

8.2K 359 145
By shippinggarbagg

Midoriya's POV
(There IS Smut in this chapter but I just reference it I don't actually go into detail because I don't feel like writing details about that right now.)

Shoto went out for a few errands, so I went to explore his house. At the end of my mini tour by myself, I decided to check out Shoto's room. I walked in. He had a huge master bedroom, a huge bed, and a window taking up half of the wall near his bed. I sat on his bed and enjoyed the squishiness of it. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and when I opened them, Shoto was on top of me, his arms next to my head. He smugly smiled a little bit.
That god damn smug smile of his. I wonder what he's thinking this time..
First, we started making out and a few minutes later he broke the kiss and said,"Go lock the door." I knew exactly what he was planning.
When I woke up, I was in my pajamas and so was Shoto, yet he was still asleep. I was still smiling from what had happened, to be honest. A little while later, Shoto woke up and hugged me. "Hello." He said, smiling. I smiled back,"Hi." We both lied there, hugging each other for awhile. "You ok?" Shoto asked. "Better than ever." I said, being truthful. "Hehe." Was his response. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Shoto got up, fixed up his hair a little bit and walked out of his room. I stayed silent and listened to his conversation. I heard Shoto's voice but also a deeper and aggressive voice too that was louder. I heard Shoto say,"Dad."
That's when I got worried.
All I could do was hope he didn't get hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 34.4K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.6M 52K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
980K 16.9K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
59.2K 1.3K 8
It's finally here, the sequel you asked so many times for~ As usual I won't spoil anything, so please enjoy those of you who likes this type of thin...