Unsustainable [VKOOK]

Od HanMinGi_7

After years of suffering, Taehyung and Jungkook decide to give their marriage one last chance. Více

House of Cards
Young Forever
Sofa
Save Me
Reflection
Butterfly
Hold Me Tight
I Need You
War of Hormones
Love is not Over
Fire
Rain
Talk - Part Two
Stigma
Move
One Night in a Strange City
Boys Meet Evil
Blood, Sweat and Tears
Danger
Wings
Tomorrow
Let Go (Sequel)
Illegal (Sequel)
Make me your doll (Sequel)
Not today (Sequel)
Boys with luv (Prequel)
First love (Prequel)
Peaches and cream (Sequel)

Talk - Part One

7.8K 336 58
Od HanMinGi_7

 "Fuck... Harder, Kookie, please..." Taehyung murmurs with a broken voice, back arching when the raven-haired male accelerates the pace of his hips. His husband stayed true to the promise he made the other day, littering his body with angry red hickeys and gripping at his hips with so much strength that the marks would surely remain for a week after that. Jungkook had thought he wouldn't really be fond of this way of having sex, yet he can't say he doesn't like it when he sees the brown-haired male writhing in pure pleasure underneath him, bangs sticking to his forehead and body having taken several shades of red under his ministrations. Of course, the taller male knows that Taehyung wants more, so much more, but rough sex is already so unfamiliar to them that they both agreed to go step by step.

Taehyung claims his lips when he feels himself getting closer, hand beginning to stroke himself but quickly pried away by the raven-haired male, who touches his husband in synch with the rhythm of his hips. The harsh bite over his shoulder that follows is all Taehyung needs to tumble over the edge, nails digging into Jungkook's back and white spots dancing behind his eyelids.

Jungkook begins to slow down his gestures, not wanting Taehyung to suffer from over-stimulation, but the brown-haired male shakes his head and rolls them over, beginning to rock his hips even though his thighs are trembling from exhaustion.

"Tae- You sure?" Jungkook asks in a whisper, having troubles not to close his eyes at the sensations. A mischievous grin grows over the brown-haired male's face at these words, the man leaning towards his husband's ear.

"I want to feel you come inside of me." The tension in Jungkook's belly snaps when he hears his husband's sentence, the pleasure intensifying even more when Taehyung purrs in bliss feeling the warmth of Jungkook's release.

"Fuck... Baby..." Jungkook whimpers softly as he loses himself in the waves that spread in his veins, the only thing grounding him to reality being Taehyung's fond kisses over his temple. Eventually, his body goes limp, pure satisfaction replacing the thrill of his orgasm.

Taehyung doesn't stop fondling him, fingers gently grazing Jungkook's cheek as he watches him slowly coming back on Earth. Jungkook's eyes flutter open after a while, meeting his husband's gaze, and they chuckle softly together.

"Does it hurt?" The raven-haired male inquires, thumb tenderly rubbing over one of his husband's bruises.

"Not now... But I'm pretty sure I'll begin to feel sore in an hour or so." Taehyung grins, but the taller man can't help a little wince.

"Are you sure this is okay?

-Of course, Kookie... It's a good kind of pain. Every time it will hurt, I'll remember how good you fucked me." Jungkook's cheeks flame at his crude words, but a smile spreads over his lips.

"If you say so... I'm certainly not going to complain." Taehyung laughs softly, applying a little peck over the raven-haired male's mouth. "Hey... Can I take you on a date today?" Taehyung raises his eyebrows, before a delighted smile splits his face in half.

"A date? Really?

-Yeah... We only had one at the restaurant so far, but I feel like it would be a good habit to take, don't you think?" Taehyung couldn't agree more, thinking that going on a date after morning sex might be one of the best ways to spend the day.

That's how they enter an ice-cream parlour an hour after, hair still a bit damp from the shower. Going to this place was Taehyung's idea, as the man declared he needed something to cool down after that heated session, which hadn't failed to make Jungkook grin proudly.

It's a warm day, which contrasts greatly with the tempest that occurred a few days ago, and as a result Taehyung couldn't put on any scarf on to hide the marks over his neck. It makes Jungkook feel embarrassed, but he can't say he doesn't feel pleased whenever he catches sight of the redness on Taehyung's neck and remembers that the rest of his body looks exactly the same, if not worse - better, in Jungkook's point of view. He's really starting to like this idea of rough sex...

"Hello, my name is Byun Baekhyun, I'll be your waiter today!" A happy voice chirps once they took a seat, handing them the menu with a swift gesture. "Give me a sign whenever you've chosen!" He says with a lingering gaze to Taehyung, that has Jungkook immediately understanding he's trying to flirt with his husband. What the heck? Doesn't he see the hickeys littering Taehyung's neck? Can't he tell he is already taken?

Taehyung seems completely oblivious, sending the waiter a bright smile and emitting a gleeful "Thank you!" that has the waiter grinning back.

"Come on, Jungkook, just ignore this... You're not going to make a fuss because of one asshole, right?" The man wills himself to relax, focusing on the menu displaying numerous flavours of ice-cream instead. A little smile spread over his lips when Taehyung intertwines their fingers, and he squeezes his hand into his in a somewhat possessive gesture, sending a glance towards the waiter who unluckily isn't looking in their direction at the moment.

He knew jealousy would rear its head at one point or another, and it seems like it did in the form of Byun Baekhyun.

"So, is there anything you'd like to take?" The man warbles a few minutes after, sending a meaningful look to Taehyung who doesn't seem to hear the implied meaning of Baekhyun's sentence. Of course he wouldn't, Jungkook thinks, he's never been good at noticing whenever someone makes an attempt at hitting on him. Thus, Taehyung sometimes flirts back without even being aware of it. Jungkook feels jealousy creeping into his veins anew, perfectly aware that it's stupid to feel like this as Taehyung doesn't know what he's doing, but the way he answers the waiter with a toothy smile makes anger boil into his veins.

"Two scoops of vanilla with lemon custard topping." He grunts once it's his turn to order, Taehyung sending him a surprised gaze when he hears his tone.

"Is there something wrong?" The brown-haired male whispers to his husband once the waiter is gone, surprised to see him in such a state whereas he hasn't done anything that could irritate him.

"No, nothing..." Jungkook seems to gather his thoughts, sending a little reassuring smile to Taehyung even though the latter can sense that something is off with his husband. The raven-haired male just doesn't want to start an argument, not wishing to bring the mood down while the day started so well.

Jungkook seems to go back to normal afterwards, until it's time to pay. Taehyung insists to do so, arguing that Jungkook paid the last time they went on a date. Thus, the brown-haired male walks towards the counter, handing his credit card to Baekhyun who then chats with him for a few minutes.

"Since it's you, I'm going to give you a little gift." The blond-haired man suddenly announces much to Jungkook's horror, handing a little box to Taehyung which undoubtedly contains one of the numerous pastries the shop sells along with ice-creams.

"Oh, thank you so much!" The brown-haired male beams, Baekhyun completely ignoring the pointed look Jungkook sends him as he waves Taehyung goodbye.

"See you soon, I hope!"

Jungkook is certain the waiter wrote his number somewhere on the credit card receipt.

"The waiters in here are so welcoming, don't you think Jungkook?" Taehyung exclaims the moment they exit the parlour, and Jungkook does his best to keep his voice low. He shouldn't start a fight, this really isn't a good time.

"Yeah, they are." A bit too much, he can't help but think. Taehyung suddenly stops into his tracks, drawing his husband's surprised gaze on him.

"Come with me." The brown-haired male says after a few seconds looking at Jungkook, no word being exchanged as he guides this one back towards the flat, immediately leading him towards the couch once they're home.

"Kookie, what's happening? You've been acting so strange..." Jungkook squirms on his seat in uneasiness, knowing he can't avoid the conflict anymore. "Hey... You can tell me, you know?" Taehyung's tone is gentle, the man gently thumbing the back of Jungkook's hand.

"I just don't want to start an argument..." The taller man replies while keeping his gaze on his knees, but Taehyung gently takes his chin between his fingers and makes the raven-haired male look at him.

"There will be no argument, Kookie. I don't want to fight either, there's no need to anyway... We're just going to talk, okay?" Jungkook raises his eyebrows slightly, not being used to calmly discuss about their problems.

"O-Okay..." He eventually consents, the corners of Taehyung's lips turning upwards slightly before he applies a little peck over his lips.

"Then tell me what's wrong...

-I just- that waiter was hitting on you and you flirted back. I mean, I know you didn't flirt back on purpose, but it looked like it and I felt jealous." Taehyung's eyes go wide, lips parting slightly.

"He was hitting on me?

-You never notice, do you?" Jungkook can't help but smile a little, receiving a sheepish grin as an answer.

"Never... I'm really sorry, Kookie, I just thought he was being kind. Seriously, how could he not see that I was with you?

-I think it didn't really bother him. Maybe he saw that as a challenge..." Jungkook shrugs, before suddenly realising how relieving it feels to confess his feelings to Taehyung. "Thank you, I mean... For making me talk.

-Next time, you should tell me right away when something bothers you, yeah? And same goes with me. You heard the counsellor, little problems always pile up and form a huge one in the end." Jungkook nods fervently, feeling stupid for not having thought he and Taehyung could discuss the matter calmly. He didn't imagine that sharing his worries with his husband would be so effective, and that Taehyung would be so open-minded and ready to have a real conversation... "Also, you don't have to be jealous... You know I'm yours, don't you?" Taehyung smiles, and the raven-haired male feels warmth bubbling into his chest.

He kisses Taehyung as an answer, enjoying the sugary taste on his husband's lips.

----

Hoseok smiles while leaning against the wall, watching as Jungkook sways his butt from side to side while humming a song. The raven-haired male is currently cooking breakfast, having gone back from Taehyung's flat this morning, and he looks like he couldn't be happier.

The taller man eventually catches his friend's gaze on him, stilling his movements and looking like a deer caught in the headlights, a light shade of red blooming on his cheeks.

"What?

-It's been long since the last time I saw you like this, that's all... I'm glad things are getting better between you and Taehyung." Jungkook smiles at this, and Hoseok tells himself that even before Yoongi's accident, his friend actually wasn't that lively. Nowadays, the raven-haired male smiles more than he ever did in the past.

"Well, I feel like Taehyung and I finally found out how to make things work." Jungkook explains, smile not faltering until his eyes suddenly narrow, as he seems to spot something on Hoseok's neck. "Seokkie, is that a hickey?

-What?!" Fuck. Did Jimin actually leave a noticeable mark on his skin? He lifts his hand to cover his neck by reflex and the raven-haired male chuckles at his reaction, thinking that Hoseok usually doesn't seem so flustered whenever it comes to his one-night stands.

"You're all red... Do you actually have a boyfriend?" Hoseok stiffens at this, not having expected this question to come out of Jungkook's mouth the slightest. The latter understands he actually struck a nerve, his lips parting slightly in surprise. "Wait, you really have one?"

"I-It's not really my boyfriend, err, it's..." The psychologist doesn't know what to say, not really able to precisely qualify the relationship he shares with Jimin. "He's some kind of... friend-with-benefits for now. But I think I'd like him to become my boyfriend, yeah." He blushes at the confession, realising the words ring true the moment they leave his mouth on their own.

"Ask him, Seokkie. Or do you think there is any reason for him to reject you?

-... Not really." Hoseok realises, thinking about the way Jimin took his hand while they were in the street the other day, the way the two of them share kisses so full of affection and how they sometimes spend the whole night talking together before ending up sharing the same bed. There is no difference between them and a couple, except they don't define themselves as boyfriends.

And maybe it's time for them to start doing so.

"You're right, actually... I should ask him out." Hoseok eventually utters, receiving an encouraging smile from his friend.

"I feel like he makes you happy... I haven't seen you like that in quite a while either, you know? I love him already!" Jungkook exclaims before turning back towards his pans, not seeing Hoseok's little wince. If Jungkook knew who he was actually talking about... "Is he good in bed?

-Let's stop speaking about that." Hoseok replies with a stern tone immediately, making the other man chuckle wholeheartedly.

But really, it would be a shame not to find out if Jimin is indeed good in bed, Hoseok tells himself while Jungkook starts dancing anew.

----

Jimin's eyes shut down on their own, head falling forward until he suddenly realises what he is doing, head straightening up and eyelids fluttering open again. His vision is blurred from tiredness but he can't fall asleep, not when he has a report to give to his boss before tomorrow.

With a sigh, the man begins typing on his keyboard again, his eyes drifting on the clock hanging on the wall. That's when he suddenly realises he is supposed to meet with Hoseok in half an hour, but his report is far from being ready and he knows it will at least take him an hour more to finish. Thus, Jimin takes his phone from his pocket and starts dialling the number he now knows by heart, his call history littered with Hoseok's name everywhere. The businessman still can't believe that they talked over the phone until three in the morning last night, causing him to be incredibly tired today... but it's Hoseok, so it was worth it.

"Hello?

-Hey, Seokkie, it's me...

-Oh, hi! How are you?" Jimin tries not to feel proud when Hoseok's tone becomes ten times more lively when the man over the phone realises it's him.

"Well, tired...

-Ah, sorry about last night...

-What are you sorry for? I am the one who was too weak to hang up." The shorter male says with a smile, before suddenly remembering why he is calling Hoseok in the first place. "Anyway, I'm calling to tell you that I won't be able to make it to your place in time... My boss asked me to make a report out of the blue and I still haven't finished.

-Oh..." Disappointment is audible in the other's voice, and Jimin's chest tightens with culpability. If only his superior hadn't settled the deadline for tonight...

"I'm sorry, Seokkie... Do you want to postpone our movie night?" There is a little silence at the other end of the line, and the businessman begins to ask himself whether Hoseok heard him or not, when the latter answers him at last:

"No, you know what? We won't watch any movie, but... I miss you too much, I want to see you. Come and I'll take care of you." It's like Jimin's heart makes somersaults at his friend's honest words, breath hitching in surprise. "I mean," Hoseok starts again, Jimin's shocked silence making him feel like he just said something wrong, but the shorter male cuts him.

"I-I'll come as soon as I'm done, alright?" I'll take care of you. Even if he's not entirely sure of what Hoseok meant by that, the sentence sounded like something two boyfriends could tell each other, in Jimin's point of view. Not that he is against the idea, rather the contrary. Yet he has felt afraid of asking out Hoseok until then, too scared the other would tell him he's not ready to let go of Yoongi yet.

"Okay... See you later then. Good luck with your report!

-Thanks, Honey." The nickname escapes his lips on its own, and Jimin can hear the way Hoseok's breath hitches at the same time as his own. "Fuck, I mean-

-N-No, it's alright.

-Really?

-Yeah...

-You sure?

-I-I like it.

-Oh... Alright then." A little silence. "See you later." Jimin hangs up without waiting for Hoseok's answer after that, heart hammering into his chest. Calling one of his boyfriends with a petname never put him in such a state. But then again, it's Hoseok. Hoseok who isn't even his boyfriend. Jimin feels like he's groping his way forward with him, never knowing if what he says or does is too much for the other male, whose memory is still haunted with the ghost of his feelings for Yoongi. However, the psychologist has seemed more and more ready to go further with Jimin lately, to the point the latter is seriously contemplating to ask him out. And maybe he will. Maybe soon. Maybe tonight.

The man grunts when his eyes fall back on his unfinished and boring report, pinching his nose for a few seconds before sighing and accepting his fate. The quicker he's done with it, the faster he'll meet with Hoseok. This thought is what motivates him to dive into his work head first, trying to be as efficient as he can. Thus, he is done within less than an hour, a satisfied smile spreading on his face when he glances at the clock and realises it's only twenty minutes past the time he was initially supposed to go to Hoseok's place.

Jimin is elated at the thought of spending a moment with his friend, but he feels so exhausted that he wonders how he can even manage to hold a proper conversation. He hopes Hoseok won't be too disappointed even if he goes to bed early...

The man knocks at Hoseok's front door fifteen minutes after, a tired yet genuine smile spreading on his lips when his friend appears in the door frame. Their lips connect to each other, and Jimin wonders when kissing became a habit between the two of them. He can't really bring himself to care, though.

The kiss is slow, gentle, with Hoseok's thumb rubbing soothingly against Jimin's nape. The latter feels like melting at his friend's gestures as they're full of affection, whining softly when the other male leans back slightly. Park Jimin doesn't whine, but Hoseok apparently has the magic power to make him feel so much like putty that he would beg for his kisses with the whiniest tone if he had to.

"I'd love to kiss you more, but I can hear your stomach growling." Hoseok mutters with a light smile, but Jimin very much feels like skipping dinner in order to taste the other man's lips all night long instead.

"I'm not hungry..." He makes a pathetic attempt at lying, lips finding their way back towards Hoseok's, but the latter leans back before he can have more than a little kiss.

"I made kimchi." Hoseok smirks when he sees the resolution on Jimin's face faltering, perfectly knowing said dish is his weak spot.

"Alright... Let's eat." The shorter male mumbles, hating to be defeated, and Hoseok laughs softly.

"Don't worry... I'll make the wait worth it." Jimin's ears perk up at this, and he lets Hoseok lead him towards the kitchen without further protest.

They chat casually while eating, and even though he's exhausted, Jimin doesn't fail to notice the way Hoseok lavishes attention on him, which is particularly enjoyable after a long day of work. Soon, he finds himself relaxing more and more, yawning at some point so that Hoseok smiles fondly.

"We should get you to bed...

-Hmm... But I have to take a shower first, I kind of stink..." Jimin says, scrunching up his nose thinking about the task at hand.

"Let's take a bath together, then." It takes a few seconds for Jimin's brain to process the sentence, the boldness of the proposition making him wonder if these words actually left his friend's mouth. Hoseok is looking at him with an expectant gaze, but the shorter male can also see a glint of want in his eyes, making him gulp in anticipation.

He nods slowly, suddenly not feeling that tired anymore.

It's not long before the two of them are kissing their way to the bathroom, only managing to tear apart when Hoseok opens the bathtub tap. The two men then stare at each other, slightly panting.

"You sure you want this, right?" Jimin needs to make sure now, because he is not certain he will be able to stop once they start. His eyes can't help but drift on Hoseok's thin frame, his lower belly already heating up at the thought of taking all these annoying clothes off it.

The corners of Hoseok's lips lift upwards slightly, the man walking towards him before he starts kissing Jimin's neck slowly, answering between two brushes of the lips:

"Of course I want it... You don't know how many times I imagined this." The shorter male shudders, happy to hear that he hasn't been the only one fantasizing about this moment. His hands come to grip at Hoseok's waist, one of them grazing its way down to the hem of his t-shirt after a moment. Immediately, the taller man gets the hint and helps him remove the piece of fabric, Jimin's shirt soon joining it on the floor.

"You're beautiful..." Jimin murmurs while tracing random patterns on his lover's skin, mesmerised by the shivers that bloom over it in his fingers' wake. Hoseok closes his eyes, overwhelmed by so many feelings that he can't even tell them apart.

Eyes fluttering open anew, the taller male starts applying slow kisses all over Jimin's upper body, loving the way the man grabs his hips for more support as his knees become weak. They both know they won't be able to drag this for a very long time, but Hoseok doesn't want to make it too short either. Thus, he takes all his time covering his lover's chest with little nibbles and licks, enjoying the way Jimin's breath gets more ragged with time and how the man thinks about pleasuring him too by grazing his back and sides. They saw the other's body many times before, but he feels like they're discovering each other all over again.

None of them is able to deal with the frustration for too long, so that Jimin soon cuts the stream of water before the two of them strip each other from their remaining clothes, hands shaking from anticipation. Hoseok can't help a chuckle once their bare bodies are on display, Jimin laughing as well thinking about what they're on the verge to do, and it's like the light pressure that had accumulated over their shoulders vanishes with their giggles.

"Have you ever thought we would end in such a situation one day?" Jimin asks with a smile while sitting in the bath, emitting a little sigh of contentment as the hot water warms him up.

"Never." Hoseok replies with a chuckle, before suddenly feeling bashful as he spots Jimin's gaze wandering down. "Would you keep your eyes away from my dick? It's embarrassing.

-Why? I'm just trying to get to know it!

-You're an idiot." Hoseok huffs, covering his private parts with his hand while entering the bathtub at his turn.

"It's not really credible if you smile while saying this..." Jimin grins, eyes racking up and down his lover's body while the man in front of him kneels into the water.

It's a bit awkward for the two of them at first, but their hands soon find a rhythm and their mouths join, heads spinning at the feeling of proximity their bodies pressed against each other provide. Soon, Hoseok takes the lead and lies over Jimin, surprising the latter, but he lets him anyway. It's not like he can protest, not when his lover does this sinful roll of the hips that has them moaning softly against each other's lips. Wanting more, Jimin presses his palms against Hoseok's butt, encouraging him to do it again.

"Greedy boy..." The taller smiles against his lips, emitting a squeal when Jimin pinches his ass as a revenge, followed by his burst of laughter.

"Don't try to make me believe you're not impatient as well, Jung Hoseok..." Jimin smirks, taking hold of their hard-ons before bucking his hips up, having his lover closing his eyes while his forehead lands against Jimin's.

"Oh – okay, you're right." The satisfied grin on Jimin's face widens even more, the man sighing in bliss when Hoseok begins to move his hips anew, thrusting into the smaller boy's fist and rubbing his erection against his in the process, lust dripping from each and every one of his gestures.

"Greedy boy..." Jimin drawls as the pace of Hoseok's hips accelerate, mirroring his earlier words so that his lover sends him a wicked look. It's not very credible though, given the fact he starts peppering kisses over Jimin's jaw a few seconds after, making the latter chuckle breathlessly.

That's when Hoseok suddenly slows down his thrusts, making Jimin groan in frustration.

"Don't stop, Baby..." Hoseok is so pleased hearing the nickname that he almost gives in, but he knows he won't last long if he accelerates the rhythm of his hips more than this.

"But I'm gonna- you know...

-We're both frustrated, Seokkie... I don't think I'll be very long either. Just let go... We'll have plenty of others occasions to make it last." That's all it takes for Hoseok to pick up the pace anew, Jimin taking the skin of his neck between his teeth and leaving a mark there, which is enough to send him over the edge.

Hoseok was never one to be loud during sex, but the sensations coursing through him make him release a few broken moans as he releases into the water, hips stuttering. Jimin strokes him until Hoseok's movements still and that he goes limp, arms tightening around his lover's thin frame. For a moment, the only thing being heard is Hoseok's loud breathing that is slowly coming back to normal, until he speaks with a hoarse voice that the smaller man gets fond of immediately:

"I can feel your proud grin from here. Stop being smug, will you?" Jimin chuckles, head falling back a little.

"You'd feel the same if you had seen how wrecked you were, Baby." He replies, applying a fond kiss on his lover's neck as an answer, right on the mark he made earlier. He knows that every time he will see it, it will remind him of the beautiful moans Hoseok emitted because of his ministrations, and that it won't fail to arouse him. Never had he imagined he would one day feel horny because of a mere hickey...

He suddenly realises that Hoseok is remaining oddly silent, which makes him frown.

"Hey... Did I say something wrong?" The other lifts his head from the crook of his neck, resting his chin on top of his chest so that he can look at him.

"Do these pet names mean something to you?" He asks with a soft voice, gaze flicking away from Jimin's. The latter contemplates lying at first, but then decides against it. Hoseok deserves his honesty, now more than ever, and even if he doesn't share his feelings, at least he will know the truth.

"I just... I really like you, you know? Not only as a friend, I mean." Hoseok's gaze meet his, and Jimin feels himself blushing at the confession he just uttered. Now he's the one who feels like averting his eyes, but he manages to hold his friend's stare.

That's when a toothy smile spreads on Hoseok's lips, making Jimin's eyes widen lightly in surprise.

"Well, I was afraid to ask you, but since we seem to feel the same way... Would you become my boyfriend, Jiminnie?" The taller man's lips are suddenly assaulted by plump ones, Jimin applying one, two kisses on them before leaning back lightly.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck yes-" The shorter male chuckles when Hoseok claims his mouth back, tongues tangling together as well as their legs.

Hoseok's hand taking hold of his shaft tears a moan from Jimin's throat, the man having forgotten he still hasn't come. He is surprised to realise he was actually so satisfied with making Hoseok feel good that he forgot about his own release.

Jimin tries to stop himself from coming too quickly, but it only takes a few strokes for him to let go, shameful little whines leaving his mouth against his will. Hoseok doesn't seem to mind though, if his smile against Jimin's mouth is anything to go by.

"You were right... Seeing you so wrecked makes me proud too." The taller man then whispers between a few pecks over Jimin's jaw, a tired yet genuine smile spreading on the latter's face.

He's even more exhausted than before, but he can't say he cares as Hoseok actually carries him to bed a few minutes later, the two of them falling asleep without even bothering to put night clothes on.

Park Jimin doesn't let anyone carry him, but Hoseok definitely isn't anyone.

----

When Jungkook opens his eyes, he blinks a few times because of the sunlight, before his vision focuses on his husband sitting next to him. The man is apparently working, given his laptop is resting on his thighs and that his glasses are perched on his nose. However, Taehyung's gaze isn't focused on the screen the slightest: he's actually staring into space, hands over the keyboard as if he had stopped typing all of a sudden, bothered by a nagging thought that demanded to be pondered.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook asks, the softness of his tone yet making his husband startle hard. "Hey, are you alright?" He inquires, sitting up before shifting closer to the brown-haired male, applying a tender kiss over his cheek in order to apologise for scaring him.

"Yeah, sorry, I just got lost in my thoughts..." Jungkook nuzzles into his shoulder, arm winding around his husband's chest.

"And what was so important that you shut down like this, hmm?

-Jimin." The raven-haired male stiffens, taking a few seconds to process what Taehyung just said before lifting his head to look at him. The man is avoiding his gaze, seeming afraid of how Jungkook could react to what he just said.

"Jimin?" He repeats dumbly, the name sounding odd as it rolls on his tongue. It's been so long they haven't spoken about him, except for the rare times they mentioned him in a conversation... but he never was the main topic of these ones, not even once. They both knew it wasn't the time yet. Is it now, though? Jungkook knows the peace between the two of them is still fragile, and that one wrong word can reduce to ashes all the long months they spent building up their mutual trust anew.

"I don't know if it's a good idea, but... I'd like the two of us to speak with him. Maybe Hoseok could be here too... I feel like it would be a good thing for the four of us to talk together, we have plenty of things to explain to each other. Like, we haven't given Jimin a chance to speak about his behaviour after what happened, neither to talk about our relationship with you, and so on... Maybe he regrets as well, I guess we're not the only ones who changed during the past few months, right?" Jungkook takes a few moments to reflect upon his husband's words, thinking about the last time he met with Jimin. He had been really rough with him, too blinded by his conflictual feelings for Taehyung along with the sensation of possessiveness that had made him lost his composure. Jungkook feels a wave of guilt invade him, thinking that apologising to Jimin might not be such a bad idea.

"Yeah... You're right." He eventually answers, the corners of Taehyung's lips tugging upwards at his agreement. "We should give it a try."

That's how Jimin receives a call the next day, the man almost choking on his coffee hearing Jungkook's voice over the phone.

****

Hope you liked this chapter :)! Please vote and comment if you want to support me, it's very important ^^

See you tomorrow for the next update!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

36.1K 643 20
"Jeon Jungkook and Kim taehyung faught for a project and tried kill each other" Then what made them marry each other? ??: I WANT TO DIE!DON'T SAVE ME...
102K 4.6K 40
she loved him, even if his heart longed for someone else. ≖ a kim taehyung short story all rights reserved
48K 1.7K 16
Yoongi is helplessly in love while Jimin wants to play cupid. Started: 30 April 2020 #1K at 21 May 2020 #10K at 25 October 2020
11.6K 629 10
Sweet love story of two lovers. All picture credits to their owner.