ᴹᴬᴵᴺᵀᴱᴺᴬᴺᶜᴱ | ᴶᴶᴷ

Af angstchim

Smut warning ⚠️ Jeon Jungkook is a bunny hybrid . He's lovable. He's cute. However he's very , very , very... Mere

I. Settling In
III. Epilogue
Spin Off
Playlist
Drafting Higher Maitenance

II.Equals

169K 2.8K 13.6K
Af angstchim

Jungkook was currently in the middle of one of his daily man spreading sessions on your couch . An Iron Man movie hogging his attention . The clanking of dishes in the sink could be heard as you stood there washing them. Jungkook's ears twitching a bit as knocks on the front door were overpowering the sounds of his Iron Man movie that was playing.

"Kookie, could you get the door please ?" You called out to the bunny hybrid as you continued to wash dishes .

"Alright ." He called back. Lazing his way off the couch he rearranged himself in his sweatpants and fixed his rather tight fitting white T-shirt before making his way to the front door. You never really had anyone come over before . You didn't have much company around in general.

Jungkook swung the front door open to reveal the very man he dreaded seeing. Jung Hoseok. He just left a bad taste in Jungkook's mouth. What pissed Jungkook off even more about Hoseok was the fact that Jungkook had no good reason to despise him. He just did. Jungkook did his best to throw a phony smile on his face as he saw Hoseok standing here.

"Hello Jungkook, it's nice to see you in a better state than the last time I visited ." Hoseok greeted with a phony smile on his face.

Jungkook ignored the subtle jab Hoseok made about his heat.

"Hello Hoseok Hyung."Jungkook replied back bluntly. Stepping aside to let the brunette male enter . Jungkook closed the door behind him , heading back to his white couch to resume his previous man spreading . However this time his focus wasn't on the Iron Man movie in front of him. His eyes now trailed the brunette male who was kicking off his shoes in the entry way.

"Hoseok is that you?" You called out from the kitchen .

"It sure is !" He called back. His brown hair bouncing as he walked to the kitchen . Jungkook never took his eyes off of the human male for a second. Jungkook watched as the brunette slung himself over your back as you washed the dishes .

Watching this made Jungkook feel like puking. By now, you surely stunk of Hoseok . Not only that but Hoseok has the gall to drape himself over you like you were his or something. Hoseok has another thing coming, because you belonged to Jungkook not him. Even though Jungkook felt like he had claim over you, he was painfully aware that he didn't .

He was just your hybrid after all . A pet . Of course he knew you didn't see him that way. You viewed him as an equal . He knew others didn't view him that way. He wasn't your mate or "boyfriend" as humans called it . He has no say in what you did with your love life . So all he could do was watch from afar and his lay his claim on you by doing small things likes scenting you.

He used to frown upon the females whom he caught trying to scent him in the past . But now he understood why they did it . He scented you without you realizing. His random hugs and cuddles weren't just for the hell of it , he was marking you. Of course, if was sort of redundant as you were a human and scents didn't have any affect on you, with your piss poor sense of smell. He knew it didn't have any affect on Hoseok either, since Hoseok was a human male . However it gave Jungkook a sense of ease to know that he had at least some sort of way to lay his claim on you.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed as he glared daggers at the human male whom still had his form draped over yours as you washed dishes .

"Do you know who's back in town ?" Hoseok mused .

You let out an irritated sigh . "My bastard of an ex Jimin, is back in town isn't he ?"

Jungkook's ears perked up. Jimin? He's never heard this name before . Jimin used to date you. He used to have claim over you? Listening to this made Jungkook realize just little he knew about you. Just how close were you and Hoseok? How come you've never told him this things ?

"Ding! You guessed correct !" Hoseok chuckled as he finally stopped draping himself over you. Now leaning against the marble countertop. "Hear he's going to the club tonight . Wanna go make him jealous ?" Hoseok teased

"Why would he get jealous over a girl he cheated on ?" You rolled your eyes as you dried your hands on your apron.

Jungkook sat there shocked . Someone had the audacity to cheat on a woman as beautiful as you? You gave him everything and he was just a hybrid. Lord knows, how giving you'd be in a relationship.

"Men are strange creatures." Was Hoseok's only reply as he walked over and parked himself on the couch next to Jungkook. Jungkook shifted away from Hoseok . He hated the way Hoseok smelled . He didn't stink, the only way he could describe the way Hoseok smelled it'd be a bag of testosterone if that made sense .

"That they are ." You tipped off to Hoseok, as you tossed your apron onto the marble countertops that adorned the kitchen.

You walk over to the  living room , sitting down in the last open seat on the couch which was in between  Kookie and Hoseok . As soon as you sat down Kookie plopped his head on your lap. Just hinting at you that he wanted his hair to be played with . Giggling, you gave into your bunny hybrid .

Jungkook fought the urge to wrinkle his nose as you wreaked of Hoseok.

"He seems to have taken quite the liking to you ." Hoseok smirked .

Jungkook twitched his ear. You didn't seem to catch Hoseok's  innuendo but he did . Hoseok knew more about Jungkook's feeling towards you than he let on. Which made since sense he did make the mistake of letting himself moan your name when he released himself on Hoseok's bunny hybrid . The only way Hoseok would know anything would be because of his hybrid telling him.

"I know , but I love him he's such a sweetheart." You said as you combed your fingers through Jungkook's hair .

You loved him. Hearing that made Jungkook's heart flutter.He knew it wasn't in the way he wanted you to love him , but just hearing you say it gave him a sense euphoria.

"I'm sure he loves you too ." Hoseok retorted a bit harshly with a smack of his lip, as he turned his attention to Iron Man movie that was just background music .

"I mean, I'd like to think he loves me too." You muttered . Hoseok just rolled his eyes . Jungkook was a little surprised . He knew you were a very intelligent business woman, but how could you be so ...oblivious? It's obvious, Hoseok was hinting something , even Jungkook could pick up on it . Yet it just blew over your head .

Jungkook shifted a bit in your lap.

"Anyways y/n, about the club idea...?" Hoseok began. Jungkook's ears twitched . Club? He didn't exactly know what a club was . He knew it was somewhere humans went to have a 'good time.' Whatever that meant.

"You really want to do it ?" You turned your head to look at the brunette. Surprise laced in your voice .

"I mean why not ? I wasn't never quite fond of the bastard and finding out he cheated on you gives me more reason not to like him." Hoseok stated matter of factly.

"I understand that , but Hoseok ..." You were about to push the idea away completely. Dispose of it . Yet a little part of you wanted to dress up, go out have a good time in front of Jimin, show him what he was missing. "I guess we can go out for a little while." You caved .

Jungkook didn't like were this conversation was going. The thought of Hoseok taking you somewhere where you'd make your ex jealous left a pit in his stomach. He knew you were an adult . You could make your own decisions , but he didn't like this.

"That's the answer I was looking for!" Hoseok chuckled, giving your hair a good ruffling.

Jungkook had to fight the urge to jump on the brunette . Jungkook wanted nothing more than to take you and lock you away somewhere away from the grasps of Hoseok and Jimin. However he knew he couldn't .

Jungkook buried his face into your lap. You had on a pair of shorts . He could feel the soft, supple skin of your thighs against his face . He wanted nothing more than to wallow in this forever. He nosed your thighs , your scent filling his nostrils. You smelled heavenly. He knew you weren't aware of how your scent had an effect on him. He continued to nose your thighs.

You stopped petting Jungkook when you felt his nose against the flesh of your thighs . It tickled , a blush appearing on your face. In context, what Jungkook was doing was innocent yet it felt rather intimate . You couldn't explain how, but just the feeling of Jungkook's nose against your thighs felt way better than it should . You rubbed your thighs together slightly.

Jungkook's nostrils flared as he could sense a faint smell of arousal coming from you. Your scent filling his nose . The smell going straight to his dick. Jungkook couldn't afford to go into rut even though he was on suppressants . He stopped nosing your thighs and settled for leaning his head against the couch.

You felt odd at the loss of contact. You didn't know why , but you didn't want Jungkook to stop.

"Times ticking , go get ready ." Hoseok sighed as he checked his watch.

You looked over at the brunette. "You're going like that?" You asked . He was dressed in a thin, loose white button up. Paired with a pair of light wash ripped jeans and black leather Doc Martins .

"Yeah why not , besides I'm not dressing to impress anyone , nor make anyone jealous . You are hun ." He shrugged . "I know the owner he's a buddy of mine from college , Jin , he'll let me in ."

"I guess, if you say so ." You said while getting up from the couch . "I'll go get dressed ." You hummed before making your way to your bedroom.

"Make sure you wear something sexy!" Hoseok called out.

Jungkook scoffed . He didn't like were this was going at all. However, it's not like he could say anything to stop you. Jungkook just sat there nibbling on his lip. Eyebrows furrowed as he felt the pit in his stomach grow in size each minute he sat there on that couch with Hoseok.

"So..." Hoseok began "Yuki told me something a little interesting about her encounter with you." Hoseok sniggered , a scowl adorned the brunette's features.

Jungkook perked his ears as he looked at the brunette. His expression stone cold as he stared back into the brunette's mischievous orbs. "What would that be?" He chastised, his tongue dragging the inside of his gums.

Hoseok sneered, "Don't act daft." Clicking his tongue he continued . His aura calming a bit as he spoke again. "Best you drop your little affections for y/n. I saw the way you were nosing her earlier . Scenting her. Just because I'm a human and your little territorial hybrid warning signs have no effect on me, doesn't mean I can't recognize them. Remember you're a hybrid , you don't stand a chance ." Hoseok warned .

Jungkook bit his lip harsh enough to draw the metallic taste of blood from his lips.

"If you knew anything about hybrids then you'd know it's normal for me to scent her ." Jungkook spat . His self control doing its best to keep the bunny hybrid from launching at the brunette.

Hoseok let out a chuckle. "That'd be the case if you didn't have feelings for her . Honestly Yuki told me how you were moaning y/n's name the whole time you two were together ."

Jungkook's throat ran dry . He suspected Hoseok of knowing about that, but suspecting and confirming it were two entirely different things. Just as Jungkook was about to retort you came out from your room.

"How about this outfit?" You asked.

Completely oblivious to the heavy tension that filled the room. Jungkook watched as Hoseok's aura did a complete 180. He went from having a menacing aura to now being the most bubbly soul Jungkook laid eyes on.

"Looks wonderful!!" Hoseok clapped.

Jungkook looked up at you. His breath hitched as he took in your appearance. You stood in the living room doorway, a tight black dress caressing every nook and cranny of your body. It was sheer on the upper half , your bralette clad breasts completely visible. You arms covered by the sheer black sleeves of the dress.

Your supple thighs on display partially , only for the rest of your legs to he hidden by thigh high leather boots. Your face had dark eye makeup , with a bold red lip. Your long locks pulled into loose curls that framed your face and upper body.

You did a turn , to show off your whole outfit. Jungkook bit down on his tongue harshly as his eyes traveled your body. His body screaming to go and scent you. Seeing you dressed this way made his hybrid senses go haywire. His body yearning to mark you. Make you his. However he knew he couldn't .

"What do you think Kookie?" You asked gleefully. You looked at your hybrid only to see a conflicted look on his face .

"You look g-great." He mumbled , his brows furrowed as he didn't look at you.

Your smile wavered as Kookie didn't even look at you. A small frown tugging at your features , however you still sported a wide toothy smile .

Hoseok threw a glare a Jungkook . "Anyways y/n , lets get going ." Hoseok voiced , slinging his arm around you as he always did , however he kept full eye contact with the bunny hybrid that sat on the white couch.

"Yeah , sure ." You chimed as you made your way to the door . Hoseok tailing behind you. His eyes raking over your ass in the tight dress you wore. Jungkook felt like throwing up. He couldn't do anything but watch as Hoseok dangled you in front of him like a prize, that he could never have. Jungkook's eyes left your form and wondered over to the coffee table in front of you where your bag sat .

Letting out a sigh Jungkook grabbed your bag off the table and trotted to the front door where Hoseok and you were slipping on your shoes and jackets.

"Don't forget your bag.." Jungkook spoke awkwardly. As he held out your bag for you to grab.

You pursed your lips as Jungkook wasn't even looking at you. You grabbed the bag. Your eyes lingering on the form of your bunny hybrid .

"Thanks Kookie ." You smiled at him.

"Don't go." Jungkook mumbled a barely audible plea.

You didn't quite catch what Jungkook mumbled to you. "What was that Kookie ?"

Jungkook perked up and threw a painfully phony smile across his attractive features . "I said go out and have a good time ."

Your shoulders dropped as you had a gut feeling that, that wasn't what he said . "Will do Kookie." You said as you gave him a kiss on his forehead before you walked out of your apartment, Hoseok following behind you.

"Tsk.. stupid rabbit." Hoseok muttered , throwing one last glare at Jungkook before walking out.

Jungkook winced a bit . He watched as Hoseok closed the door leaving him standing in the entry way. The ending credits of the Iron Man movie rolling in the background . The pit in his stomach making itself more known now than ever before .

A sense of dejection and jealousy filling his entire being. He wanted nothing more than to run out of this apartment and drag Hoseok by the collar of his white button up and beat the living hell out of him. He knew he couldn't . He knew hybrids were allowed to leave the house without their owners consent , and much less without a collar.

His collar got tucked away once you brought him home . You rambled on and on about how you didn't like the idea of the collar . About how he'd be treated as an equal, so you took his collar and tucked it away. Jungkook could literally do nothing. Except wait and be a 'good little hybrid.'

Now more than ever he hated being a hybrid .

Music blared as you and Hoseok walked into the raunchiest club you've ever been to. Honestly, you never pegged Jimin to be the type of man to take pleasure in some obscene club like this . You wore a practically half see through dress , yet compared to the people here, you looked classy.

"You sure this is a club and not a rave, Hoseok?" You hissed to the male next to you.

"It's not normally this trashy I swear ! Maybe Jin doesn't own this place anymore ." He defensively replied .

"Whatever." You muttered . Trudging along, pushing your way through the sea of dancing bodies that hardly had any fabric covering them.

"You spot the bastard yet?" Hoseok mused as he began to sway to the music that blared throughout the club.

You looked around , squinting your eyes from the flashing multi colored lights that hung overhead .

"Not yet ." You replied . You could feel Hoseok start to push himself against you as he started to dance to the upbeat music that played .

"Found him." Hoseok whispered into your ears and he continued dancing against you. His body taking the lead as he nodded off into the direction of the bar.

You began swaying against Hoseok as you nodded, turning your head into the direction of the bar. And there , over the sea of dancing bodies sitting on a bar stool , was a man with a head filled of orange hair that you were all too familiar with. Park Jimin.

Your breath hitched as you looked at the male sitting a good distance away from you. His elbows perched on the countertop of the bar. His sharp jawline , his delicate brown eyes , his plump lips that tugged into a sweet smile as he stared out into the dancing crowd . He hadn't noticed you.

He wore a black shirt and jeans . Paired with his leather combat boots that you used to complain to him about . Those fucking boots used to always be dirty as hell. But here they were spotless , and shined. His black shirt did nothing to hide his muscular torso that you were so used to writhing under.

His hands still adorned with plain silver rings that he never took off . You remembered having to pry them off his fingers just so you could get a good look at them. In his hands was a scotch glass . You recognized the liquid immediately as Highland Park . His favorite brand of scotch.

However the smile the orange haired male wore dropped as he made eye contact with you. It was as if everyone in the club disappeared, as if the music had stopped blaring . Everything seemed to stop as you made eye contact with Jimin.

Suddenly a harsh jab to your ribs , brought you back from your limbo.

"Remember what we came here to do Princess ." Hoseok growled in your ear as you felt a harsh grind against your ass.

You didn't need to told twice. You began moving to the beat of the music . Your body movements matching Hoseok's as he grinded against you. His face tucked against your neck , where you could hear his rugged breathes .

You swayed your hips into Hoseok . You could feel his toned thighs and pelvis against you. Hoseok was one hell of a guy. Your eyes remained on Jimin the whole time . You watched as Jimin's eyes narrowed as he took a sip of his scotch. The scowl on his face evident . He looked freighting . A bit of disbelief stamped on his face as he watch this play out before him.

You continued your ministrations against Hoseok this time facing Hoseok as you let your thighs encase one of Hoseok's muscular thighs. If you were going to get back at Jimin , might as well do it in the dirtiest way you could. Once you were able to straddle Hoseok's thigh , you began to mimic riding Hoseok . Grinding on him doing your best not to rub yourself on him.

You watched as Hoseok's eyes widen at your sudden raunchy behavior but the surprise in his eyes was short lived as he caught on quickly. As you continued your "thigh riding" , Hoseok's hands found their way onto your hips as his mouth found its way to your neck as he peppered light kisses across it.

Your eyes met with Jimin's once more . You knew you were throwing a low blow. You knew Jimin had the biggest kink for thigh riding. You watched as a scowl etched its way onto the orange male's face. His hand gripping his scotch glass, his knuckles white .

You threw one last blow Jimin's way. You knew this wasn't the best move to make but your mind was beyond clouded at the moment. Grabbing a fistful of Hoseok's brown locks you slammed your lips into his. Hoseok eagerly responded to your advances . A sloppy mess of teeth and tongues clashed as you kissed Hoseok. However your eyes never left Jimin's form.

You watched as Jimin , flipped you off before storming out of the club. As he did so you closed your eyes letting Hoseok slip his tongue into your mouth. You didn't even put up a fight , letting him have full control as his hands roamed your body. However the whole time your eyes were closed all you could see was the dejected look on Jungkook's face as you left earlier. Sudden guilt filling your entire being.

You pushed Hoseok away with a bit more force than you expected to. Hoseok furrowed his brows at you.

"Why'd you stop?" He said with a raspy voice . His hands massaging your hips.

"I was too caught up in the moment , sorry." You muttered . The feeling of guilt looming over you. You didn't understand why you felt guilty. It sure as hell wasn't for what you did to Jimin. Just Kookie's face was etched into your mind. You were full grown woman who did nothing wrong. Yet you couldn't shake this guilt. You needed to go home.

"That's okay I didn't mind. Want to maybe, ... come to my place ? I mean, I can be a rebound for you ... I don't mind ." The brunette looked up at you. His brown eyes sincere as he cupped your face.

The loud music that blared throughout the club was blacked out by you. "N-no I shouldn't Hoseok. I'm sorry , I should just head home ." You stuttered.

The brunette's face faltered a bit . "Was it something I did ?" His brows furrowed . A concerned expression on his face.

"No , you did nothing wrong Hoseok." You said as you cupped his face. "It's just tonight's been a little overwhelming for me . Thanks for showing me such a good time though. You're one hell of a dancer." You lamented , a soft smile on your face .

Hoseok has a bit of doubt in his eyes . "Alright , head on home then." He sighed as he gave your hair a good ruffling . You gave Hoseok a look of gratitude as you made your way out of the club.

You smashed the PIN code of your apartment , once you heard the click of the door unlocking you made your way inside . All the lights were turned off . Your heart thudded in its rib encased prison.

Flipping on the lights you called out. "Kookie?!" You set down your bag, taking off your jacket kicking your shoes off in the entry way. You made your way to Kookie's room. "Kookie I'm coming in." You call out once more as you pushed his door open.

The lights were off , except for his lamp that illuminated his dark room. He laid down on his bed. His phone sat of his chest , soft music playing through the phones speakers .

"Kookie ?" You said in a light voice .

Jungkook just looked at you. He took in your appearance . Your hair ruffled , your makeup smeared , especially your red lipstick that was more like a red lip stain now . You eyeliner smudged a bit. Your dress a bit wrinkled and most notably the overwhelming smell of Hoseok that practically oozed off of you.

Jungkook scrunched his face. "Yeah?" He said dejectedly . He couldn't stop the pain from showing on his face. You trotted over to his bed. Sitting down next him as he was still laid down . His phone blaring a really mellow song. That you recognized as "Cha Cha" by Sik-k.

Your heart raced as you knew exactly what this song was about . You took deep breaths as you tried to calm your racing heart . Listening to Sik-k's soft rapping about another man eyeing his woman as he just sat by and watched as he couldn't do anything.

"Kookie, you okay ?" You mumbled as you reached out to stroke his cheek. Jungkook looked away and pulled back when you touched him.

"I'm fine . Did you have a good time ?" He replied bitterly, his lips pursed , eyes focused on the floor.

You gave up on trying to touch him. "It was okay , not the greatest." You sighed .

"You should go get cleaned up , you wreak of Hoseok." He said so bluntly , while his face had nothing but a scowl on it.

You flinched a bit of his words . Of course , he'd be sensitive to the smells of other males . Yet, your obliviousness still brought Hoseok around .

"Kookie if I did something to upset you , I'm sorry ." You croaked . You looked at your lap.

Jungkook's facial features softened as he saw you sitting there . He was such a dick. He knew he shouldn't be taking his frustrations with Hoseok out on you. Sitting up, he set his phone onto the side of the bed . The music softly echoing throughout the room. The hybrid encased you in his arms , burring his face into the crook of your neck that stunk of Hoseok.

Jungkook's face dropped a bit. Just where did Hoseok touch you? 

"I'm sorry , I shouldn't be taking this out on you." He sighed into your neck.

You leaned into Jungkook. Unlike with Hoseok, it just felt so right to be here with Jungkook. His naturally musky scent hitting you. You never realized how strong of a scent he hand . He didn't stink. He just smelled like him. His raw scent . You loved it .

"What's frustrating you?" You mumbled as you leaned into his chest, his toned torso made the best pillow . You could hear his heart beat bellowing wildly in his chest.

"Things about myself ." He replied shakily. His eyes avoiding you. His black bunny ears , flaccid.

"Like what?" You pressed on .

"Just realizing that now matter how equal you treat me , I'll never really be your equal . I'll always be a hybrid . A pet." He chuckled forcefully as he tried to not let his bitterness show . However he failed as you saw right through him.

A frown pulled at your delicate features.  "By no means are you a pet! Jungkook we discussed this the day I brought you home , I brought your home for companionship, you're a friend , someone special special , someone who I care for ! Never will I ever think or discriminate against you for being a hybrid." You bursted out, in a slightly raised voice as you cupped his face in your hands . His eyes weakly looked at you.

"How do you expect me to believe that when I know nothing about you?! You make me put everything on the table, you know everything about me ! Yet , what do I know about you? What influence do I have on you? I have no say in what you do , I know that , but do you know how it feels to watch as another person dangle the person they love in front of them like a fucking prize? I can't do anything about it . I'm a fucking hybrid I don't have the right nor reason to feel the way I do about you! But I do and it fucking hurts !" He yelled , his voice filled with so much pain.

Your heart hammered in your chest at Jungkook's sudden confession. A weight felt as if it was suddenly lifted off your shoulders . Face flushed . "You , you love m-me?" You croaked out.

Jungkook smacked his lips , a look of disbelief on his face. "If I didn't would I be such a mess?" He agonized . "I don't expect you to love me back , you're better off suited to Hoseok..." He croaked .

You looked up at the shaken male before you. His normally proud bunny ears now flaccid and torpid looking. His normally cocky smirk was no where to be found , instead his plump lips were quivering as they rested in an almost permanent looking frown. His cheeks flushed , his brown eyes that were always so lovely and full of life now lackluster. His proud mannerism of sitting up straight letting his presence be know was swapped for a dejected slouch .

You cupped his face as you gave into your urges . Your lips quivered a bit . Your heart vibrated fiercely in your chest as you connected your lips to Jungkook's.

Jungkook's eyes widened , his heart palpitated in his chest . His lips quivering as he felt your plush lips against his. A sense of pain shooting through him, his large hands rested against you softly as he pushed you away . He let out a doleful sigh. "Don't do this out of pity ."

You froze up. "I would never do this out of pity ! I'm doing this because I feel the same!" You cried out . Honestly , did Jungkook really take you for the type of person who would act on pity?

Jungkook cupped your face in his large hands .

"Then, are you ready to commit? Hybrids are different from humans . If you accept my feelings you're gonna be my mate and that can't be undone . You'll be bound to me . There won't be any breakups, like humans have . You'll be stuck with me." He confided , a hopeful glint in his eager eyes . His heart thundering in his chest.

Your heart haywire . Your palms clammy. Your lips quivering . "I wouldn't want it any differently." You voiced as confidently as you could.

That was all Jungkook needed to hear before he slammed his lips onto yours . His lips skillfully moved against yours . He nibbled on your bottom lip for entry, which you willing gave . His tongue wasted no time as he claimed your mouth. A deep guttural growl emitted from his throat as he adventured further inside of your wet cavern .

His hands dug into your hips as he trapped you in his grasps, you perched perfectly on his lap.

"Why do I taste Hoseok?" He growled , biting your bottom lip harshly yet, not with enough force to draw blood. But most definitely enough to bruise .

You mewled, writhing in his tight grasp. This was just a kiss , yet Jungkook is making you wallow in euphoric bliss. Jungkook's grasp on your hips tightened as he steered your clothed womanhood over his sweatpants clad thigh. His brawny thigh forcefully rubbing against your skimpily covered heat.

"Answer me." He demanded as he gave your ass a rough squeeze .

You panted in his grasp. "I.."

You stuttered as Jungkook began trailing kisses down your jaw, making his way to your neck. Planting harsh nips on your jawline. Your mind clouding as you felt his wet muscle trailing over the supple flesh of your neck that he was previously nipping.

"You what?" He growled, while mercilessly attacking your neck with his mouth. Abusing the sensitive skin he latched his lips onto.

"I kissed him.." You whimpered .

An animalistic growl left Jungkook's lips as he harshly bit down on your neck.  "You wreak of him baby. Did it feel good? Having his drag his lips across your neck? Having his tongue down your throat?" He hissed . His large hands trailing to your back as slowly he pulled the zipper of your skimpy dress down.

"Not as good as you're making me feel." You huffed . Your chest heaving .

Jungkook let out a deep chuckle.

"Damn right baby." Once he pulled your zipper down completely, he gave your ass a harsh slap. "Up."

You mewled out loudly as his hand made contact with your ass. You got up with haste. Standing before him as he sat on the edge of the bed.

You took in the sight before you. His ear stood erect atop his head. His black hair a mess, his brown eyes filled with nothing but pure lust. His plump lips pulled into a smirk. His veins bulging down his arms. His torso very visible in the measly white shirt he wore. His chest heaving up and down as he took rugged breaths .

His grey sweatpants did little to hide his raging erection. You could make out the thick length as it twitched against the fabric of his sweatpants. His thighs spread open enough so that you'd be able to sit on them.

"Take off your dress, leave your slutty panties and bra on." He demanded .

Your throat ran dry . You hastily took off your raunchy dress. Standing in your black lingerie.

Jungkook growled as he took in the sight before him. You stood in front of him, your chest heaving. Your hair a fucking mess, your makeup smeared. Your lips plump and abused. His kiss marks  littered your jawline and neck. Your ass red from his groping and slaps. His handy work. His senses going wild as he smelled your heavy arousal.

Jungkook gave his thigh a pat. You wobbled over to him , lowering yourself onto his thigh. Jungkook claimed your lips once more, you reciprocated his advances. Kissing him back just as eagerly. Moaning into him.

Hearing your moans pushed him over edge. He kissed you more aggressively , his hand clawing at the flimsy fabric that covered your breasts.

A squeal leaving your lips as your breasts were harshly cupped into Jungkook's hands. His thumbs wasted no time as they started circling your sensitive nubs. His lips detaching themselves from yours, a string of saliva connecting the two of you. You panted heavily as he took one of your breasts into his mouth. His tongue attacking your delicate nipple.

Your hands wasted no time as they latched themselves onto his black locks , encouraging  his head further into your chest.  Not forgetting about your other breast , Jungkook kneaded , pinched and flicked the nipple his mouth wasn't violating.

You whined as his mouth left your nipples . He began feathering kisses over you chest , leaving a few hickies were he pleased . 

"Patience ." He hissed while giving your breast a harsh nip.

You moaned loudly. You felt as if your body was on fire . Your arousal aching . You gave futile attempts to rub your self against his thigh. However, he saw through you and gripped your hips keeping you in place.

"Such a needy bitch." He growled as he picked you up , tossing you onto the bed. Your body quivering as you watched Jungkook pull his white shirt over his head . His muscular torso on full display. His tanned skin , his abs , his v line leading down to his length . You bit your lip as you looked up at the man whom was about to claim you .

"Be a good little bitch and turn around for me ." He huffed in a low voice.

You couldn't be more happy to comply. You didn't mind the names he called you. You had a kink for such language in the bedroom. Hastily you got on all fours , arching your back for him. Your arousal making a mess of your flimsy panties .

Jungkook's cock twitched as you turned around . You arched your back , your long locks cascading down your form. Your panties giving a futile a attempt to maintain your decency as they lewdly clung to your wet taint. Drops of arousal dripping down your thighs.

He did this. It was him who made you this way. It was him who your body craved for . You were his bitch. His mate . His. Not Jimin's. Not Hoseok's. His .

Jungkook growled as he thought of the brunette male ever getting the chance of seeing you this vulnerable. Jungkook peeled your panties off. As he did so you let out an eager hum of approval.

Jungkook felt the precum drip out of his angry tip as he saw your pink pussy oozing out arousal . The smell hitting him straight in the face. He growled as he watched you clench around nothing . You were so eager so his cock.

Jungkook thought back to how Hoseok tried to lay him claim on you earlier . How you wreaked of the other male.

"Such a pretty pussy ." Jungkook grunted as his spread your ass apart to get a good look at your eager core .

You mewled under his touch . You harshly bit your lip as you felt Jungkook slip two fingers into you. Your voice echoing throughout the room as he did so . You whined as he didn't move . He just left his fingers in you.

"M-Move!" You whined .

"Ah, only good bitches get relief . You came home wreaking of that bastard." He growled as he did something you would've never dreamt of Jungkook doing.

With his two fingers knuckles deep inside your hungry taint he took his other hand and gave your ass a harsh smack. You cried out as you clenched around his fingers . He smacked your ass once again this time ,a bit harsher as you clenched your walls around his fingers . You could hear his rugged breaths as he let out a pleased grunt. Giving your ass a loving rub as he massages the spot he just smacked.

"Tell me if I'm being too rough ." He whispered as he lovingly kissed the shell of your ear.

You nodded as you let out harsh breaths. You eagerly pushed yourself against his fingers , your previously futile attempts of relief finally worked as Jungkook gave you exactly what you wanted. He pulled his fingers out of your core , marveling at how they were coated with your slick.

Bringing them up to his lips, he licked your juices off his fingers , before he bought them back down to your core. Plunging them back inside you , crying out in pure bliss. Your cries encouraging him as he pistioned his fingers into you. Not forgetting  to curl them as he looked for that special spot inside of you.

Jungkook watched with awe as his fingers disappeared inside of you. He loved the way your walls clenched around him. He loved the way you writhed under his touch. The way your body had goose bumps when he ghosted his fingers over them. The way you mewled out his name . Honestly your body was like an instrument to him. He would touch just the right places and you made such cute little noises.

You let out screams as you felt Jungkook lick your slick. His fingers plunging into you at a fast pace as he licked up the mess you were making of your thighs .

Jungkook was in a sensory overload as you tasted heavenly on his tongue . His dick twitching each minute he spent licking your core. Making sure to feather kisses and lick the bundle of nerves that made you cry out for mercy.

Jungkook mercilessly attacked your clit as he plunged his fingers in and out of your taint. Your hands grasping onto the bed sheets for dear life. Your knuckles white , your face flushed , as you let out euphoric cries . Eyes closed shut as you felt a pit in your stomach . Your climax was near. You clenched around Jungkook's fingers tightly as he continues his ministrations on the lower half of your body.

He must've sensed your climax nearing because just as you were about to relieve  yourself he pulled away. His mouth and fingers both . Leaving you clenching around nothing. Frustration filled your being as you groaned. "Why'd you stop?!"

Jungkook chuckled . "You're cumming with me inside you baby."

Jungkook pushed the waist band of his sweatpants and boxers down , as his length stood tall. His tip red and angry as it leaked with precum. Veins running along the shaft . Jungkook gave it a few pumps with his hand before he guided it to your entrance .

"Do I need any sort of protection?" He asked lovingly as he feathered kisses down your back.The tip of his member sliding against the entrance of your core.

"N-no, I'm on the pill , just put it it !!" You cried out as your tried pushing yourself against his tip.

"Such an eager bitch." He praised as he slid into you slowly . He let out pleased groans as you clenched around him. You were such a tight fit even after he ravaged you with his fingers only moments prior .

Your eyes closed tightly as you felt Jungkook slip into you. His large size stretching you as he was finally fully inside . Moans of pleasure leaving your lips. Your walls clenching around his shaft . His tip so far into you.

"My little bitch ready to be fucked ?" He growled as he began with slow strokes .

You were amazed that Jungkook had such a mouth on him. You would've never imagined such filthy words spewing out of his mouth when you saw him sitting there timidly at the hybrid center.

You hummed in reply . That small hum was all the confirmation Jungkook needed. Pulling completely out of you , he slammed his shaft back into you. Your cries echoing throughout the room as he did so. Jungkook's self control tossed out the window . His hybrid side showing through as he gripped your waist.

Plunging himself into you at such speed had you a mewling mess as you writhed under him. Your throat becoming sore from how vocal you've been and he had just started . Your hands clawing the bedsheets underneath you. The sound of the bed creaking under you , rivaled the sound of your cries.

Jungkook was wallowing in pleasure as he pistoned into you. The way your walls hugged his length , the way your body bounced as he slammed into . The squelching sounds your pussy made when he thrusted into you. All of it set him off .

You were in complete bliss , even more so when Jungkook gathered your hair and began to pull it as he thrusted his cock into you.

Jungkook loved the sight in front of him. Your long locks gathered in his hands as your body bounced off his dick. Awestruck as he watched his dick disappear into your aching pussy. What a woman you were, honestly.

Jungkook's thrusts got harsher as your cries got louder . He was sure he was hitting the spot that wound you up.

"Don't stop." You cried out "God, You better not fucking stop!" You cried , clawing at the bedsheets even more than before .

Jungkook grunted in response . He thrusted into you faster,and harder, your cries echoing throughout the room , letting him know he's doing a good job. He could feel his own climax stirring . The more you clenched around him ,the more you were pushing him over the edge.

Suddenly a whine erupted from you. "Right there ! God ,right there, please Jungkook don't stop!"

Hearing these whines of encouragement Jungkook hastily slammed himself into you. His own climax building up as your walls clenched around his dick mercilessly.

You saw white as you came around Jungkook's throbbing cock. Jungkook have you a few more thrusts into your overstimulated pussy, before he let out a moan. Coming inside of your core.

"God y/n!" He grunted .  He pulled out of you to see your cunt dripping with his seed. What a sight . He marveled at it . A sense of warmth filling him.

He gave your ass a loving tap, as he tucked himself back into his sweatpants . Carefully, he picked you up tucking you under the covers of his bed.

He looked at you. Your flushed face . A dopey smile on your face as you lovingly gazed back at him. Your makeup smeared , your lips sore , hickies trailed along your jaw and neck. Your hair the worst he's ever seen it . You looked entirely fucked out. Yet to him this was the most beautiful he's ever seen you. You glowed .

He leaned in, giving your lips a loving peck. His head resting on your chest. Your hands tangling themselves in his black tresses .

"God, I love you so much." He sighed happily . This was the happiest he had ever felt . Here in your arms , your hands tangled in his hair.

It wasn't the sex he loved the most about you. It was moments like these where you touched him as if he was the most precious thing in the world . However, the sex was a close second .

You let a giggle rumble from your chest. Your voice sore as your buried your hands into Jungkook's black locks.

"I love you too Kookie." You whispered as you planted a kiss on his head.

This bunny was high maintenance and you couldn't be any happier .

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

21.3K 556 29
A story about 21 year old Y/n buying a white bunny. She's doesn't know it's a hybrid. He is 23 years old and who is horny, perverted, but cute and sw...
42.8K 1.6K 21
Have you ever wanted something so much without any clear explanation as to why? Kim Taehyung, a modern fashion designer, feels drawn to the bunny-loo...
15.7K 1K 25
"Y-You're my mate..." Bunny hybrid Jungkook tries to become Jimin's sugar bunny after getting hired as his live-in maid, only to find out they're fat...
78.7K 3.1K 13
"Welcome to the hybrid center. How may I help you?", said the pretty salesman. "I'm looking for another hybrid, I think mine is lonely.", answered Ji...