Ice queen (Elijah Mikaelson)

By _N_I_G_H_T_M_A_R_E_S

«She made sin look so holy» An Elijah Mikaelson fanfiction More

Ice Queen
Jarla Sawyer
Elijah Mikaelson
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

9

6.2K 143 0
By _N_I_G_H_T_M_A_R_E_S

1596, Norway

"They are all dead", Elijah mumbled shocked. He didn't know what to say and he didn't know what to feel, but he closed his eyes disappointed when he kneed down next to one of the dead bodies, a female one that took its last breath at the age of fourteen. The original shivered before he stood up to face the only survivor in front of him. "Where's your regret, Jarla? How could you actually do this?", he muttered, a sad expression on his face. The 80 witches lost their lives to one of them. It was a horror scenario.

"You was glad when I told you!", the silver haired yelled hurt. She didn't understand his reaction, she didn't understand why he was mad at her, after all she wouldn't die on cause of age now. "You didn't tell me about the lives it would cost", the vampire defended himself. The sweet and lonely child seemed to have fought her demons.

"They never helped me! I killed even more people because they didn't help me, Elijah! I had no clue about my magic, one of them gave me away. I nearly died. How can you protect them like that?" Tears built up in the girl's bright eyes, so the Mikaelson stepped closer. There was so much pity inside of him. And so much regret that he didn't stop her.
But there was also some happiness, because he didn't had to see her die now. It was a happiness he quickly pushed away.
"There where children with them", he whispered while he laid his arms around the smaller one that cried badly. "Please don't leave me, Lijah."

Elijah pulled her closer and laid his head on Jarla's. "I think it's time for me to leave Norway now", he spoke, so the Solheim let out a whimper. "I'll come with you", she muttered under her breath. "No. You have to stay here."

Softly the original kissed the silver haired's hairline. He tried to push her loud cries away. "We have to go separate ways now." No matter how much it hurt him, the man made a decision. "No. Elijah!" Jarla punched against his chest with her small hands but the vampire didn't let go of her and continued to press her against his chest. "Please don't leave me", she whimpered again, her vision was blurred by the many tears. The Mikaelson sighed sadly and kissed her hairline again while a single tear rolled down his face. "Goodbye, Jarla Solheim."

Then he sped away. "Elijah?", The witch turned around to search for the man but she couldn't find anyone. A loud cry escaped her mouth as she continued to turn as if she was lost, but there was no one. "Elijah!", she shouted and sank down to her knees. Her heart hurt badly, her face blushed from the many tears that still ran down her cheeks. "Don't leave me", she whispered again although there was no one who could hear her.

Elijah was gone. Jarla was alone. Just like always.
And for the first time in her life, the girl felt cold.

"Finally", Jarla commented when she heard the other girl gasp and cough. She was in a cage with Caroline, they were prisoners of Jules and her werewolf friends. The Forbes' forehead showed blood since a wooden bullet stuck in her head. She yelled in pain as she touched it, earning a sad look from the weak girl next to her. Jarla's blood was infested with snowdrop, a plant that blocked her magic. The blonde continued to groan when she pulled out the bullet of her head. She let it fall do the ground, so her head was able to heal. "Can you fight them?", she asked the silver haired next to her, who was completely powerless. She feared to black out again but managed it to shake her head.

Caroline nodded understanding and rattled at the door of the cage, trying to get them out. She wanted to reach the latch, but the door to the room opened and a man walked in. He had brown hair and a beard and sat down on a chair. "I see you got the bullet out", he said to the vampire who pressed herself against the door behind her. "That was nasty", he told her amused, so Jarla glared deathly at him.

"I got lots of wooden bullets. Other toys. They're for vampires but they work on little witches too. It's gonna be a long night, sweet peas", the man explained with a mischievous smile. The silver haired groaned and sat up to spit at the man's shoe.

His grin faded away as he pressed his teeth together. "You shouldn't have done this", he told the Sawyer before he put up his gun and pointed at her shoulder. Then he pulled the trigger, which leaded her to scream in pain.

Jarla pressed her hand to her shoulder to stop the bleeding, while she breathed heavily and tried to calm down. She wouldn't die this way. Suddenly the door opened and Jules walked in, a phone in her hand which she showed to her werewolf friend. "He needs proof", she said, making the witch furrow her eyebrows. Who needed proof? "I'll go on with the one that drove an icicle through your shoulder", the man spoke smirking, then he used his gun again and shot the Sawyer, this time he pointed at her stomach.

Another scream escaped her mouth. Satisfied Jules walked away while Jarla groaned and pressed both of her hands to the new wound, ignoring her bleeding shoulder. She was mortal. She lost blood. And she was going to die in there.

She widened her eyes when she saw her long hair changing from silver into white. It was white like snow but since it touched her wounds, some parts were blood red. "Look at this. Death sends you a warning", the werewolf commented amused, talking about her completely white hair.

The white haired pressed away her tears and focused on breathing. "I'll just take your pain", the man offered grinning but as he fired another bullet, Caroline jumped in front of the witch to catch it with her own body. She yelled badly and looked at the Sawyer who sent her a thankful look and even a small smile. She needed her magic or this would be her end.

"So how many vampires are there in this town anyway?", the werewolf man asked Caroline, who sobbed. She didn't reply so the man used a plastic gun to spray vervain into her face, which leaded her to groan. She screamed but sent a quick look to her friend to check if she was still with them. "Why are you doing this to me?", the blonde yelled while she tried to kick the cage open with her feet. Jarla wouldn't make it any longer. She lost a lot of blood but still concentrated to practice magic. Nothing left her hands. "Why?", Caroline cried out again. "You're a vampire", the man replied. The blonde panted heavily, meanwhile the werewolf loaded his gun again. "Why not?", he added before shooting the Forbes again.

She screamed and grunted, so the white haired sent her a worried look. Her vision blurred, her hands started to become too weak to stop the bleeding. Her white hair wasn't only a warning but a confirmation. She didn't catch the whole conversation anymore. Only thrill noises, loud whispers.

"My name is Elijah Mikaelson. It's a pleasure to meet you."

The witch shook her head. Her gaze fell to her hands that showed no sign of ice, not even the blue smoke.

"I think I didn't introduce me. I'm Damon. Damon Salvatore."

Caroline's loud scream interrupted Jarla's vision. Her heart beated heavily.

"Your magic is a gift, killing your coven showed nothing but that you're simply the strongest, love."

The white haired girl opened her eyes again as the door opened. Just then she realised the werewolf was gone, but a boy with dark hair entered. "Tyler! There's a latch. There's a latch on the door and I can't get to it", Caroline yelled but the boy looked away, which leaded her to watch him surprised. "Tyler?", she asked again. "Tyler, please." The blonde rattled at the door. Finally Tyler walked to them to open the cage, but he was pushed away as another man entered.

He was older than the Lockwood, a worried expression was to be seen on his pretty face, in general he was really handsome. He had brown hair, also brown eyes and he wore a suit. "Elijah?", Jarla whispered, a single tear rolled down her pale cheek while she smiled slightly. "Jarla", he replied before he got her out of the cage and picked her up bridal style.

The original walked outside with the girl in his arms, who saw the many dead werewolves on the ground. She also saw Elijah's warlock and Damon and Stefan who sent her a worried look. Quickly they rushed over to her. "I will take care of her", the oldest vampire of them told them, supported by a weak nod from the tired girl. The older brother sighed but agreed. Carefully he kissed the witch's forehead. He smiled warmly at her, just like his younger sibling before the Mikaelson continued his walk while the girl's eyes started to flutter again. Prompt she fell into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 8.7K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
41.9K 955 30
in which they learn how to love again THANKSSS FOR 19k!!!!!! TVD- Seasons 3/4 TO- Season 1 #1 Damon #1 TVDU #1 thevampirediares #1 Lorena #1 TVD #1...
2.2K 108 6
-𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝐎𝐑 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
27.5K 961 10
The Vampire Diaries Season Three to TBD Kol mikaelson x OC