Love and Revenge

By HeartsXD

As Valentina and her besties start their senior year, they have a feeling that their senior year is going to... More

Love and Revenge
Chapter 1- Not So Great Memories
Chapter 2- Wet Entrance
Chapter 4- Project HELL!
Chapter 3- So Called Dates
Chapter 5-Weird Happenings
Chapter 6- Family of Evans
Chapter 7: Cheerleaders vs Jocks
Cahpter 8- Car Ride From Hell
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- The Sprain Game
Chapter 12- The Party (II)
Chapter 13- Tag, you're it
Chapter 14- Run!
Chapter 16- Sleep- murdering

Chapter 11- The Party(I)

60 5 0
By HeartsXD

heyy guys...heres a new update. this is just the part one of the party, and its more like a filler chappie. so more fun is coming up in the next chapter.  and the usuals 

VOTE

COMMENT

SUPPORT <3 

Chase pov

I fist pumped Sam and Daniel after scoring the winning goal.

Finally. We won against those twats.

After that humiliating defeat last season, I, being the quarterback made sure that no one skipped football practices.

Our dumb quarterback last year didn’t give sh*t about the team or football. He mostly cared about his high maintenance girlfriend and his reputation in school, which went down the drain after the football season. That dumbass deserved it too.

As the 3 of us walked back to the bleachers, Luke, a dude from the team stopped us. “Guys… I am having a celebratory party over at my house, wanna come?”

“Yeah sure… I thought it was gonna be at Tim’s house?” Sam asked.

“Nah, his parents are at home today.” Luke answered.

“Wow, that’s a miracle!” I mused. His parents were practically non-existent. That was a common problem for the most of the students in this school. Their parents were so busy earning money, they forget their children existed.

  “Yeah, his parents even came for the game.” Luke said, before waving us a good bye and leaving us. “See you guys later.”

“Woah! Why’s the quarterback of Saganovan coming here?” Daniel asked, looking in the direction behind me.

I turned around. “Probably to pick a fight.” I answered, clenching my fist.

Those guys loved picking fights, and it happened at every match between the 2 schools.

He threw me a friendly smile. He stuck out his hand, probably for a handshake and said “Good game. you guys are really good.”

My eyes widened, a Sago guy- that was their nickname- was being nice. Daniel, being the nice one as usual, shook his hand.

“Umm…thanks. You too.” I said, feeling awkward. I was rarely nice to people, but this guy seemed pretty so genuine.

He threw us one last smile before leaving. “Ok… That was weird.” I said after a few moments.

“Huh? I’m kind of  disappointed. I wanted to fight.” Sam said, looking pretty disappointed. I rolled my eyes at him.

“But you wouldn’t be able to start your favourite kind of fight with him. It’s only reserved for only one special person.” Daniel said, smiling in a manner.

“And who might that be?” Sam asked, looking confused.

“Tanya of course,” he answered, before walking off in the direction of the benches.

Tina pov

Kia and I walked back to the benches, where Tanya and Len- I mean Ken were sitting.

“Hey, how are you feeling now?” Kia asked.

“Much better.” Tanya smiled, in a nervous manner.

That was definitely the I-need-to-tell-you-something-but-you’ll-kill-me smile.

I got straight to the point. “Spit it out.”

“Am I tha-”

“Yeah you are that easy to read, now shoot,” Kia said.

“Umm… Tiffany struck again.” She said, looking nervous. Just like that, she turned on the Murderer switch. “She’s dead. Where is she?” I growled.

Ken looked shocked at my outburst. “Told you,” Tanya whispered to him.

I glared at her “when did this start again?”

“Just today!” she quickly said. “Are you lying?” Kia asked. Now she was glaring Tanya.

“NO! I swear.” She said. She seemed like she was telling the truth. 

“Woah! This looks intense. Any chance of a catfight soon? I’d love to see one.” Luke said, suddenly appearing out of nowhere. I saw him through my peripheral.

“Shut the hell up,” Kia said, literally throwing daggers at him.

Luke looked at her, shocked. She was normally the calm one.

“Ok ok…. I was wondering you two fine ladies wanted to come to the celebratory party at my house?” he asked.

“Only if she,” I said, pointing to Tanya, “can come too.”

“I don’t wan-”

“Sure, I definitely wouldn’t mind,” Luke said, checking her out.

Kia immediately stood directly in front him, blocking his vision of Tanya. Luke was the biggest player in Anderson High. “Sure flirt, now scram.” I said. Well, I wasn’t the nicest person around.

He grumbled under his breath and left.

  “Do you think it safe for her to go to that party, with the foot and all?” Ken asked, in a timid voice. “Don’t worry. She’ll be fine with us,” I said at him, smiling at him reassuringly. He seemed nice and cared about Tanya genuinely.

“Ok…then I shall take my leave,” he said to Kia and I. To Tanya, he said “And you, better ice your foot tomorrow. I will be calling to check on you. And also don’t do anything stup-”

“Yes DAD!” Tanya said, emphasizing on the last word. I had to hold back myself from smirking. He was really acting like her dad, and it was pretty funny.

He gave her one last glare, and left.

“We will talk about Tiffany later. Now, let’s just enjoy the party.” I said.

“Let’s,” Tanya and Kia agreed.

Kia pov

We all piled onto Tina’s car, after helping Tanya to walk up to the car. It was pretty hard, but we managed.

After all, the idiot was severely underweight. We headed to Tina’s house to change, before going to Luke’s house. Everyone planning to go to Luke’s party was going to do that. 90% of them consisted of sweaty football players and cheerleaders.

“I don’t have to change, do I?” Tanya said, giving me her puppy dog eyes. “That is not going to work. You are wearing a dress.” Tina said.

“Darn. Its works on everybody with a heart, but you two.”

“Yeah, too bad. Consider this as your punishment for not telling us immediately.” i said.

“C’mon…both Sam and Daniel were there. They didn’t need to know about this.” She whined.

I rolled my eyes.

Hours later

All the three of us had showered and were all dressed up. We did each other’s make ups and hair.

I decided to go with a black pleated chiffon dress that was backless. I wore a golden belt with it. the dress was fitted at my bust and flowed down. It stopped right before my knees. I paired it with black pump wedges. I curled my long brown hair and pinned the sides. I went with some silver earrings and a small pendant. I wore average amount of make up not too much not to little either. To add a last touch to my outfit I carried my black purse. One look at the mirror, damn I was looking fine.  Secretly I was dressing to impress Daniel. I think I might, maybe, kind of, sort of have a tinsy winsy bit of feelings for him.

Tina being the bold one, preferred to stand out. She wore a tight fitted golden one shoulder-off dress. The dress was shimmery and the sleeve came to her wrist. The dress stopped a few inches above her knees. She wore long golden loopy earrings and a silver bracelet. She paired her dress with golden 6-inch stilettos. She kept her make up minimal, just some foundation, golden shiny eyes shadow with a smokey edge to it, some eye liner and mascara. She added a golden clutch and she was ready. Man… she looked stunning! I m sure by the end of this night, chase will be all over her.

It was really fun to dress up Tanya. She was our personal Barbie doll. Her hair colour was a different shade from us. It had a tinge of golden, which looked pretty cool. I tied it into a loose fishtail braid while Tina did her make up.

We forced her into a blue netted dress. Its sleeves came down till her elbow. The dress stopped right below her knees. It practically screamed GLAMOUR. She put some make up, we added a blue sapphire ear studs to her outfit, a long sling blue purse. Since her foot looked significantly better, we made her wear light brown wedges with a bit of a heel. She was ready. Darn, this girl is out to kill. I just cant wait to see Sam’s reaction when he sees her.

She was able to walk to the car by herself, without our help. She healed from her injuries really fast for some unknown reason. Hmm… werewolf much…hahahaha just kidding.

“This dress is so scratchy!” she whined for the millionth time. I face palmed. I was gonna hear about this the entire night.

“I don’t like these sho-”

“They are called wedges, and quit whining,” Tina finally said, in a stern manner.

“I shall call them vegetables! The name does suit.” She declared. I looked at her, exasperated.

“How in the world do vegetables sound like wedges??”

“I don’t know, it just does.”

“You know what; I give up on teaching you about fashion. It’s absolutely impossible.” Tina sighed.

She gave us a victorious smile as we pulled up to Luke’s driveway. It looked already packed. Well, we liked to be fashionable late and make grand entrances. We walked up to his door where Luke as talking to some redhead guy. The guy looked pretty cute.

“WOW are you three out to kill? You guys look absolutely breath-taking. Come on in.” Luke said to us. His house was like some mansion.

The stench of alcohol hit me almost immediately. “I think I should leave.” Tanya said, chickening out as usual. She hated these kinds of cheerleader-jock parties.

“Too bad. You have no choice.” Tina said, grabbing hold of her hand. We knew she was trying to get the first excuse to get out of here.

“Oh shit! Hide me!” she said, ducking behind Tina, as Sam and his two best friends approached us.

“It’s too late! I already saw you!” Sam said a bit too cheerfully. I looked at Chase and gave him what’s-wrong-with-him look.

“He’s drunk,” he mouthed to me and Tina.

Sam and Tanya were running rounds around me, Tina, Daniel and Chase like little kids. “Get this crack head off my back! My foot’s still hurting.”

“How are you even able to walk?” Daniel asked looking confused. Tanya was too busy running to pay attention to him, and Sam was literally laughing off his head, clearly enjoying this chase.

“She healed from her injuries really fast.” I answered for her. His eyes snapped from Tanya to me. A heated look came into his eyes as he clearly checked me out. “You look amazing.” He said, smiling at me.

“Want to get a drink?” He asked.

“Sure,” I answered. Who could say no to him? *Swoons* he looked so hot.

Tanya pov

I watched in horror as Daniel and Kia walked off. Followed by that, Chase and Tina shrugged at each other and walked off in opposite directions.

Who was going to protect me from that weirdo now?

“Dude…” I whined, “Can we just stop running. My foot hurts like crazy.”

“Well, why didn’t you say so first?” he said, stopping immediately.

My mouth dropped open. “You twat! I thought you were going to kill me.”

“Not now, maybe later. Right now, I need you to entertain me.” He answered casually, and then went hyper again. “So what do you want to do?”

“Nothing. Bye.”

He followed behind me.

“Wanna play pool?”

“No.”

“Wanna go skydiving?”

“We can? Where?!” I asked, excitedly. He frowned. Then he said, “I don’t know.”

“Why did you say that in the first place?” I asked, irritated.

“It was for fun.” Suddenly his lit up and he started jumping up and down. He reminded me of a little kid in a candy store.

“I know what we can do. And I know we both love doing it.”

“What is that?” I asked, unable to stop myself from smiling. He was sometimes really too cute.

“Food fight!” he said, looking like he just invented the internet.

That thought made me excited too, but then I remembered I was wearing Tina’s dress.

“Sorry, I can’t. This dress isn’t mine, its Tina’s and I can’t ruin it.” I said, looking sad.

“Well, we can find other awesome stuff to do.” He said, smiling secretively.

“What stuff?” I asked.

“Awesome stuff…”

“QUICKLY!!! Tell me!!”

“Guess which awesome person lives right next door?”

I hate these guessing games. I sucked at them.

“Hmm… Is it Zac Efron?”

“No…why would he live here??”

“Well, he is an awesome person.” He rolled his eyes. “No.”

“Awww…I would have loved to see him.”

“Too bad, guess again.”

“Damn you… is it Steve Martin. That would be like amazing.”

 “Yeah…but no. he doesn’t.” I sighed. “Then tell me!!” I yelled.

“Fine…it’s Mr Dilf.” He said. “So?” I asked. From which angle was Mr Dilf an awesome person.

“Well, my dear Tanya, do you think there would be a better opportunity to get back at him for all those countless detentions we got for arguing?” he said, with an evil smile growing on his face.

I was beginning to like this drunken Sam Taylor more and more.    

Hmmm… this party is surely going to be a memorable one :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 454 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
210K 1.1K 196
Mature content
5.2M 46.1K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...