Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

De BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... Mais

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

52- Festival

18.8K 575 237
De BluePringlez

((Holy isht.. re-reading this.. Asoka is so fraking Bi-Polar... o.e and the Spelling is a failure.... I'll edit when I do.... Enjoy! ;D))

Asoka Pov

"Kakashi... What should I wear...?" I asked plopping down to my bed.

"How should I know? I'm just a guy." He replied, pokeing his head into the door way.

"I don't know either... Never had to dress up for a date.... or double date, in this case..." I huffed.

"Why don't you ask Kurenai?" Kakashi asked from his room. I shrugged even though he can't see me.

"I don't want to bother her." I bothered her enough before...

"You aren't bothering her. Take it from me." Kakashi said from his room.

"What are you wearing?" I asked him.

"Normal clothes." He stated bluntly, his voice quieter considering the door was probably closed.

"Normal compared to..?" I called, going through the same shirts and shorts I owned.

"My shinobi uniform." He replied dully and I heard his door open, he walked into my room with a pair of jeans on, which I didn't think existed in this world, and a nice T-Shirt.

"Oh, if you're dressed like that, then..." I took out a nice purple T-shirt with floral designs and jeans. "This would be fine too?" I asked. He nodded a yes. "Cool." I said with a smile.

"Have you ever been on a double date before?" He asked me. I shook my head no.

"The only date I've been on was the one with you..." I admitted sheepishly. He gave a small laugh and walked further my room, ruffling my hair as he stood in front of me, standing about a head taller than me.

"And did you enjoy it?" He asked me, an ego filled smirk under his mask.

"Yeah, I did... I had a nice time going out with you." I admited, smiling softly.

"Did?" He asked, slight disapproval coating his voice.

"Oh shut it Kitty." I told him smirking, giving him a poke to the chest. He gave a small laugh.

"Kitty? What would that make you?" He asked me, seeming to lean over me, his sudden closeness began making me uneasy.

"I don't know..." I said puffing out my cheeks and looking to the side slightly. "You're the copy cat- Hence the Kitty... what would that make me...?" I huffed looking back at him.

"The delicate rose but sharp." He hummed putting his forehead to mine.

Silence...

"Uh.. yeah... I have to change so..." I looked to the side, a blush definatly on my cheeks. Kakashi smirked, probably enjoying that he has this stupid effect on me.

He removed his forehead from mine and gave a close eyed smile- even though he was grinning behind his mask. Then he left my room, closing the door behind me, to let me change.

I quickly changed into my jeans first and when my shirt was about half way up my head... the door opened.

"Hey I was wond- HOLY SHI-"

(A/N: He was going to say 'SHIRT, by the way, not the other word ;D)

I threw the nearest item at his face and it smacked him back into the wall. I quickly dashed to the door and slammed it, locking it.

"KNOCK YOU IDIOT!!" I screamed, my back to the door, hand on my rapidly beating chest.

"S-Sorry!!" Kakashi yelled from his side of the door.

I quickly tugged on the T-Shirt and slammed open the door to see a pale Kakashi cowering. I grabbed the front of his shirt and began shaking it.

"ERASE THE IMAGE FROM YOUR MIND!!!" I paused for a second, my arm getting tired. "ERASE!!!" I screamed, banging his head on the wall.

"I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!!" He yelled inbetween bangs. I ignored him

"BE-GONE! FORGET FORGET!!!!" I continued yelling, spinning him around and throwing him to the wall again. He landed with an 'oof' and slid down to the floor.

He layed unconscious, sprawled out with tears running down his face.

...

Oh crap! What have I done?

Stupid Stupid!!

You let your façade fall!

I dashed into the bathroom and locked the door behind me, looking into the mirror I blurrily(sp?) saw somebody. Somebody with emotions, tears were pooling her eyes and dripping down onto the floor. She wiped her eyes and sniffed as she felt mucus leaving her nose. Her black and red hair was short and streight (sp?).

She was me. This weak girl crying was me. And I hate her. I hate her so much. I raised my right hand and punched the mirror. Pain spiraled up my arm as the mirror shattered. Large pieces of the glass fell into the sink, breaking into smaller ones. I hate mirrors.

They show you reality, and wake you up. They break dreams, and break me. I break them before they could do that to me.

I looked to my pulsing hand which had punched the mirror. It had cuts and scrapes, letting blood flow slowly, but I could see it was already starting to clot. Tears ploped down onto my hand, making it sting with the salt.

'Weak.' The dark voice hissed.

More tears came.

'Worthless.'

I tried to ignore the voice.

'Broken.'

It loves telling me the truth, in the place of the mirror.

'Scarred.'

I grit my teeth as the voice began to echo around me, making me flinch.

'Alone.'

And the ringing in my ears began, the highpitched ringing that deafened my ears momentaraly.

Soon it faded off and I was left in the bathroom to myself.

I sat on the closed toilet lid and brought my feet to my chest, placing my head in my knees and silently feeling weaker and weaker as time dragged on. I don't want to leave the bathroom anymore. I just want to go home.

I just want to go back- and relax in my invisability. It seems nowhere is my home.

"Ow... what happened...?" I heard Kakashi mumble. I heard shuffling and the sounds of him getting up and small groans and grunts. "Asoka?" He called my name.

I remained quiet. I dont want anyone seeing my like this. This weak and annoying form.

"Asoka?" He sounded urgent and afraid.

I stayed silent, why would he be afraid?

"Asoka. Are you in there?" He asked. A knock came at the bathroom door and I jumped, not expecting that. My burning hand went to the sink to steady myself. A sharp pain caused me to retract my hand with a small yelp of shock. Looking down I saw that I forgot about the broken mirror, and a shard sliced a fairly large cut on my already bleeding palm.

I hissed inwardly at the sight, not the dull pain. The dull pain was nothing compared to the pain that I had on the inside. It was like something was pulling me down, I felt shattered, gone. As if nothing could bring me up.

You drown in sorrow, but float and swim in happyness. The pain paralyzes you to the point where your head goes under, and you forget how to be happy again. And then you think to your self. What now?

(A/N: WH4T NOW? -insert Fancy Footwork music here-)

"Asoka. Open the door." Kakashi called, and pleaded. I got off the toilet carefully and unlocked- opening the door. I kept my façade up, keeping eyes void of emotion. "Rose..." He let out in a breath, his eye was showing relief.

"What." My tone was flat and quiet. He looked me up and down and gasped, grabbing for my arm.

"What did you do?!" He scolded. I shrugged and he looked to my face. "Were you crying?"

"No." I told him flat out. His other hand went to my face and he swiped my cheek.

"Why were you crying?" He mumbled, ignoring my meaningless protest of lies. But I wasn't going to let him win.

"I wasn't crying." I retorted back. But it was useless. He ignored my voice and looked down to my arm. He began to move to the sink, but saw the pile of broken mirror in it.

"What happened!?" He asked shocked, his eye slightly wide. I shrugged.

"I broke it." I replied. This time he payed attention to me.

"Why?!" He sounded shocked. I turned around to see him picking at the glass. The sudden idea of him cutting himself attacked my chest and I bent over and squated down. "Asoka? Whats wrong?" He asked hurriedly, rushing to my side.

"It hurts." I threw out. The constricting pain in my stomach worsened. "Why does it hurt?" I asked, my eyes closing as my breath wooshed out of me as the pain pulled me stronger to the floor.

"What hurts? Do you need to go to the hospital?" He asked me. I felt his hand softly go to my waist and his other hand go to my pained hand. A sudden feeling in my stomach countered the heaviness. I tensed as the light feeling washed over me like water flowing on skin.

The pain was removed slowly as the butterflies replaced it. It stung horribly, the pain. But Kakashi is giving me this feeling, as if an ointment on the pain. I found my breathing getting lighter and I coughed to make it final. I realized he asked me a question and responded.

"I don't need a hospital, Just..." You...

But I wasn't about to say that. "Water." I finished.

He nodded and got up, leaving my side to get me a glass. I picked myself up and dragged myself to the nearest room. And this happened to be Kakashi's room.

I dragged myself to his bed and ploped down onto it. Facedown, smelling the soft smell of him on the sheets.

I closed my eyes and he soon rushed into the bedroom, flipped me over and suppored me. Putting the cold glass of a liquid filled cup onto my lips. I drank quietly, my eyes closed. The cool liquid water ran down my throat giving me a weird feeling... unexplainable.

I finished and let out a breath, to take in a new one.

I opened my eyes to meet his one worried dark eye.

"Are you alright now?" He asked me, clearly worried. I nodded a yes.

We stared into eachother's eyes quietly, lost in a trance. He was still holding me up by my waist, on his bed. It wasn't awkward for me.. but he started to realize slowly and became stiff. He let go of me slowly, and I layed back down on the bed tierdly- even though I slept at the hospital- and was released around 3pm.. its around 5 now. Kakashi left the bedroom and returned with a box with a plus sign on it. He placed the box on the bed and clicked it open. It was a first-aid kit!

He reached in and got bandages, and a bottle of alcohol. He poured some alcohol on a cotton ball and took my hand in his. I gasped in pain as the stinging began as he put the ball on my hand. I tried tugging my hand away as tears went to the corner of my eyes.

"OWWWWW!! STOP STOP STOP STOP!!" I yelled trying to pull my fiery hand away from him.

"I'm cleaning your wound! Just hold on for another few-" And he removed the ball, but the burning sensation continued. He kept his hold on my hand.

"It hurts! Make it stop!" I cried, trying to pull my hand back.

"It'll go away. I promise." He hushed, trying to calm me. I don't want to hear it.

"It burns!" I continued attempting to snatch my hand back. He put square gauzes on my palm and wraped it in bandages, ripping it with his hands and tying it underneath it's self. Keeping my fingers open, but my palm wrapped.

He looked at me. And I stared back at him quietly... Was he ever this close to me?

A doorbell shocked both of us making us jump back. Kakashi got up to go awnser it. I yawned and turned on my side, momentarily closing my eyes and clutching my bandaged arm to my chest whimpering softly.

"Gai?" I heard Kakashi ask.

"Change of plans! I heard there was a Kimono festival and Riza and I want to do that instead of going out. Plus I heard there was going to be fireworks at 10!" Gai's voice sounded excited.

"A Kimono festival huh... sounds interesting... I think..." The rest was quiet as if Kakashi was speaking to himself.

"Does she have one?" Gai asked.

"Not that I know of.." Kakashi replied.

"You should hurry up and head out to get one if you're taking her. I mean, you cant wear jeans to a Kimono fest."

"Yeah.. I'll see you then, Gai." The door was closed and Kakashi's sigh was loud. "Asoka?" He called.

"Yeah..?" I hummed.

"You heard right?" I heard his footsteps come into his room and close to me, so I just nodded. "Would you like to go with me?" He asked. I nodded. "Then lets go buy a Kimono." He said smiling. I looked up at him, twisting my body from its laying down position, so my back was on his bed.

"I don't want to waste your money though." I said puffing my cheeks out. I was still angry at him for now two things. Burning my hand, and being a pervert. He chuckled softly.

"Its not wasting, if its for you." Blood dashed to my face at his words. I sat up and crossed my feet indian style. My hands in the small space I left empty, playing with each other.

I forced myself to look up at Kakashi and saw he now had his mask and T-shirt off, exposing his chest and face. His chest was well toned and he did have Abs- I had to admit. His mouth was open slightly, showing teeth in a cocky smile.

"Like what you see?" He asked.

"Did you like what you saw?" He opened his mouth to reply but was probably reminded of the 'FORGET' so he tilted his head.

"Saw what?" He asked. I smirked softly. Good kitty.

He took out something from his closet as I watched with curious eyes. He lay ed it on the bed in front of me and I sat up intrested at the colorful fabric shown.

"I had this Kimono for a while.. and only worn it on certain occasions. Could you help me put it on, please?" Kakashi asked me politely. I nodded with a small hum, climbing off the bed like a kid and looking at the fabric just the same way.

It was a soft grey fadeing into green at the bottom and sleeves. Small daisys seemed to glow outward softly if you looked hard enough.

I nodded to his plead and took it carefully. I gave him the arm holes and he put it on both arms. The sash was a a light blue, on the front. I went to the back and tied it as well as I could. He turned around and looked at himself.

"How do I look?" He asked. It fit him well. Well, I wasn't actually sure how it was supposed to fit. So I just gave him a thumbs up. He bent down and removed his jeans his Kimono hiding his underwear and jeans as he took them off, but I knew because he had his pants off and folded them, putting them in the closet.

"Now to take you out for your Kimono." He said, his mouth in a soft smile, meeting my eyes. I didn't mean to look down, it was just a reflex made over the years. Looking down seemed to trouble Kakashi-thou. He took my face and forced my head up, I closed my eyes- flinching. "Why are you hiding your amazing eyes?" He asked in a hushed voice.

I opened my eyes in shock, falling back slightly with a gasp, but he caught me with one arm. I pushed him back and turned around, stumbling as I fell to the floor. Pushing myself up I dashed out of his room and shut the door behind me. Why does my façade fall so easily and unknowingly around him?! What is wrong with me?

"Asoka..." Kakashi sounded sad.

"I-I'm going to go get a Kimono with Kurenai. I have some money." I stuttered, and went into my room, grabbing my money and dashing out of the house onto the streets. I reminded myself to breathe correctly.

There was no way I was going to ask Kurenai for help. She probably has her own problems.

I continued running until I saw the market. I slowed down and my raged breaths slowly ceased into small huffs until I breathed normally again. I walked around the market place until I found a fabric shop.

I entered silently, but the ding told someone that I came in. I looked around at the fabrics all rolled and displayed on the wall. I walked up to the desk and saw a golden bell that you tap to call someone.

I hesitatingly tapped my fingers softly onto the bell, creating a ring. I heard shuffeling in the back room- a squeak, a yell and sounds of something falling. I jumped over the counter-top and went into the backroom too see pink hair showing from underneath piles of boxes.

I picked up the light boxes into piles and soon saw a young pink haired girl laying on her stomach. Her eyes had a distant look in them and her mouth open slightly. I sweat dropped and picked her up and put her in a wooden chair.

"Excuse me miss?" I asked her. She jumped with a small and cute 'Ah!'

"When did you get in Anashi's Fabric Shop? When did Anashi sit in the chair? Where is the fabric Anashi was getting for Asoka-chan?" The young girl said frantic, waving her hands around. I realized she wore a cute outfit and had a kitty hat- and a long sleved shirt that went over her fingers. Wait... did she say she got me fabric?

"Fabric for who?" I asked.

"Fabric for Asoka-chan! Anashi knew you were coming, and was getting the fabric for you, but must have slipped. And Anashi is pretty short... Tehe!" The young girl laughed pointing to me.

"Who is Anashi?" I asked.

"Anashi is Anashi! Don't be silly Asoka-chan! Tehe!" She pointed to herself.

"So you are Anashi?" I clarified. She nodded- bobbing her head up and down.

"Anashi needs you to help Anashi find the red box please! Tehe!" She asked me, pointing to the pile of boxes she was hidden under.

I nodded and looked through the brown boxes. The red one stood out and I brought it to the young girl.

"Anashi wants you to keep that red box. And take good care of it. Open it when you get home, okay?" She said grinning and giving me a peace sign.

I nodded slowly, suddenly having the feeling that she knew things I didn't know. "Can I ask whats inside of the box?"

"Anashi lets you ask, but doesn't know about the answer." Anashi grinned, jumping up and stretching, she dashed around at such a fast speed, picking up the boxes and stacking them up perfectly.

"Then may I have the awnser?" I yelled, unsure if she could hear me.

"Its the perfect Kimono, however do not open it until you get home." Anashi's voice echoed around. I suddenly found myself back in the middle of the market's street. I looked around and couldn't see the fabric shop. I sighed and looked into my hands to see the red box.

What will happen if I open it before I get home? I don't really want to find out...

I walked home quietly. Glancing back at the red box confused. I wonder what that was about... it had to be real... or maybe I do need my medicine for my problem...

I opened the door to the house and walked in, shutting the door behind myself and locking it

I walked through the living room to see Kakashi wasn't there. Meh. I walked into my room and shut the door AND LOCKED IT.

I hopped onto my bed and put the red box in my lap, starring at it curiously. My hands went to the cardboard and I opened it slowly. I looked inside of the box and my hands went inside it and wraped around soft silk. I picked up the fabric and gasped, jumping back. It was an amazing Kimono, just like one I had once imagined wearing as a kid. It was a soft green and blue color, small roses and petals on the bottom with a grey ribbon coming separately, supposedly having to go into the loop holes and tied.

It was magnificent. And I fell in love with it instantly. I was afraid though. Afraid I would ruin it, or its beauty by wearing it. I shook the thought away. It was amazing, and a gift. I should wear it of course.

I carefully put it on putting my hands in the correct places, and attempted to tie it. Attempting doesn't work out very well... I needed help with this...

"K-Kakashi... are you home?" I called. It was quiet. I guess not...

"Y-yeah.." I heard him say from his room.

"Can you help me tie the ribbon...please?" I asked, walking to the door, unlocking it and opening it. His door opened and he stood in his doorway- still wearing his Kimono, his mask off, well at least for now... I guess.

His mouth opened slightly and his eye widened slightly.

"You look nice." He said smiling after some silence.

"Yeah... can you help me with this tie?" I asked him. He nodded and I turned around. I looked to my left hand and clenched it softly. My pinky didn't respond. Oh well I guess thats fine you-know...

I felt the ribbon around my waist tighten and stayed that way.

"Done." He said, sounding happy.

I turned around and he was smiling.

"The Festival starts in about an hour. Are you hungry for a small snack before we leave?" He asked me. I nodded, and gasped realizing I hadn't used my money. I went back into my room to return with the handfull of money.

"I got this Kimono for free from this little kid... so I didnt get to use this. Lets get some ramen." I said showing him the wad with a smile. He seemed against it, but the look I gave him made him laugh awkwardly.

"Okay. Let me just get my mask..." He said walking back into his room and came back with his face covered again. His headband slanted covering his eye.

"You're kinda like a pirate..." I didnt mean to say it! I swore I thought it! I slammed my hands over my mouth in shock. "I'm so sorry- I didn't mean to say that." I stuttered out, shocked at myself.

Kakashi laughed and patted my head. "Its fine. Come on." He said taking the money from my hands.

-FF-

"That was yummy." I commented on the miso soup since we only had a small snack. Kakashi nodded back to me, his mask now on again.

"You ready to go?" He asked me, standing up from the stool and putting his hand out for me to take. I took his hand and hopped off the stool.

"Yeah. I've never been to a Festival before.. and only saw pictures and videos of Fireworks... Will it be fun?" I asked, looking up at him. He nodded with a smile of his own, patting my head with his other hand.

"Of course it'll be fun. If it wasn't fun, why would I take you?" He asked closing his eye for a second longer then a blink, as if sending me a wink.

"Meh." Was my response and he laughed. We walked until we saw paper lanterns decorating houses and streets along with music. We turned the block and I gasped. So many people were there- dancing, talking, playing games.

I awed at it, my eyes wide and posture stumped in amazement. The smell of food high in the air and sound of chatter and laughter. Vendors and tents were on the sides of the streets. The atmosphere was happy and excited. As I looked closer I saw booths that seemed to have games. I looked up to Kakashi, who had a sparkle in his eye.

"Can we go play?" I asked, feeling like a kid. But before he could awnser I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the booth. It was a little long bucket with gold fish swimming around. I think I remember seeing the object of the game was to catch the goldfish with some kind of paper fan, without having the paper rip.

"Young lady, would you like to have a hand at catching a goldfish? Three trys for one hundred yen, nothing big." I opened my mouth to protest but Kakashi stepped infront of me and handed the man money. The man handed me a fan and gestured to the water.

I tried swiping at the fish, and missed, the force of the water broke the fan and I growled under my breath. I tried moving slowly with the next fan, the fish kept moving away quickly, when I finally got it, the fish flopped and broke the wet paper. Kakashi gave his hand out, as if asking for the last paper fan. He then did it so quickly and swiftly. There was the fish, flapping on the fan softly.

"Winner." The man said, taking the fish and putting it in a water filled plastic bag, handing it to Kakashi who handed it to me.

I looked at the fishy that swum around in it's plastic bag and had an idea. I turned around and looked around for a kid who was watching the goldfish stand. I saw a boy and skipped over to him. He looked up confused and I handed him the goldfish.

"Here- his name is Nemo! Take good care of him, okay?" I said smiling. He looked shocked.

"Why would you give me.. Nemo?"

"Because you looked like you wanted him!" I said smiling. He gave a dazed nod.

"Alright... Thank you Pretty-Lady!" He yelled and bowed, hugging the bag to his chest. I smiled and waved back as he ran to his two parents. One that must of been his mom bent down to his level and smiled. He replied excitedly, and showed her the fish. She smiled back and replied. The father put his hand on the boy's head.

I smiled and felt a hand wrap around my shoulder. Looking up and behind me I saw it was Kakashi. He stood there with a smile behind his mask, looking to where I was looking before.

"That was nice." He commented... or complimented. Not sure which.

"Uh. Is that a compliment?" I asked him. He shrugged with a close eyed smile.

"It sure wasn't an insult." He said. I blushed lightly and he opened his eye to look at me but I avoided his gaze. Looking to the other vendors I pointed to a random one.

"Lets check that one!"

- - -

And thats how the night was spent... going from vendor to vendor, having a nice time. We continued going until Kakashi stopped me.

"Asoka. I know this great place to watch the fireworks. Come with me." He said and seemed to smirk alittle behind his mask.

I grew confused but nodded anyways. He took his headband off and covered my eyes with it, then took my hand. I heard a poof and the smell of smoke burned my nose. He pulled my hand, signaling to walk. I walked silently stumbling every once in a while-on my Kimono- until I tripped over something. I landed in grass on my stomach with an 'oof'.

I heard a sigh from Kakashi and felt arms wrap around my waist picking me up. Then they split up, one picking me up with my knees and the other on my back, holding me princess style. A small gasp escaped my lips.

"Are you hurt?" Kakashi asked me. I could feel the vibrations in his chest as he spoke. I remained silent and shook my head 'no'.

Kakashi continued walking, humming a song to himself. I leaned my head against his shoulder quietly with a small yawn which I fought back. But he caught it...

"You tired already?" Kakashi's voice sounded teasing, but was laced with partial dissaproval.

"Sorry." I mummbled sheepishly.

"Its fine, but we aren't even up to the best part." He sounded excited now.

"The best part...?" I was confused. Up until I heard a 'pewsheeww....... BOOM!' I jumped slightly, almost causing Kakashi to loose balance.

"Oh no. It's starting without us." He hissed and began to dash, carrying me. How he could dash with a Kimono- byond me. Soon he stopped and took off the blind fold after putting be down. I was at a clift, with a metal railing. Overlooking Konaha. And high in the air were fireworks. I heard the bangs and sounds they made as they flew in the air, along with the cries from the people far below us. Looking around I saw me and Kakashi were the only ones up here.

"How did you find this?" I breathed. Amazed at the view, not keeping my eyes off the beautiful display of lights.

Kakashi moved swiftly in his Kimono, to my side.

"I found this place when I was younger..." He said and remained quiet, his eye now focoused on the fireworks. I looked to the fireworks aswell. They spiraled, shot, exploded, changed colors, anything and everything. I was amazed.

Soon it ended with a big finale. All of them exploding all together and creating the Hidden Leaf Symbol. There was a roar of clapping and whistling.

I turned around and smiled to Kakashi, then bowed.

"Thank you very much for taking me out to my first festival. I enjoyed it a lot." I said and quickly moved to hug him. He tensed for a second then relaxed, hugging me back.

"It was my pleasure." He whispered back.

I moved back from the hug and looked to his face to see his mask was under his chin.

Before I was able to stop my hand and mouth I did it. I put my hand on his cheek and asked him the question I wasn't supposed to. Because it wasn't any of my business. But I did it.. I didn't think.

"Why do you wear your mask?"

His eye widened slightly and his mouth parted to answer me, but nothing came out. I stepped back, realizing I had crossed the line, but my back hit the cold metal fence.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"No. Its fine. I wear it because I'm insecure about others liking me for my face..." He mumbled.

"Its still none of my business and I just-"

"Its fine Asoka."

"No its not fine. I didn't mean it." I said turning my head down to look at the floor.

"Asoka..." He mumbled, causing me to look up. His soft lips pushed onto mine in a gentle way, as his hands moved to my back holding me close. I didn't know how to react. I just froze up. He moved back. "You don't have to be sorry for anything. I should have told you before about it. And told you this." He took in a deep breath. "I dont ever want to see you hide anything from me, wether its sadness, pain, happiness, surprises, or your amazing smile. You're an amazing person and I don't ever want to let you go. For you to be my wife, and girlfriend is an honor. Thank you."

Kakashi's hand went to my face and moved. My hand went to his and I realized he was wiping tears. Oh. I'm crying. Why am I crying if I'm not sad?

I didnt know what to do. I just hugged him and buried my face in his shoulder, crying in whatever emotion that wanted to do what it wanted.

Under the moon and stars. Wearing a breath taking Kimono with my husband who was just as handsome.

My first kiss was an accident. My second was with the same person... but there are no words to describe it.

"Thank you." I mumbled, tears staining his kimono.

"My honor." Kakashi replied hugging me back.

And we stood there.. for who knows how long.

Till we had to go home.

I went to my room. And he went to his room.

And all I hoped and wished for.

Was that this wasn't a dream.

*end chapter* 

- - - - -

Its not a dream- if you were going to ask ;D

This is probably one of the bigest chapter's I've ever written... and my newest favorite

The video explains this chapter so well.. the song is so far one of my favorites... >.<

If the video doesnt work- its called- Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute.

Anyways. The picture to the side is Anashi xD

I was at PA for Independence day through Sunday In the car ride I'll wrote alot.. and hopefully made progress for the next chapter.... unless I fall asleep.. I sleep alot in cars.. I make up lost sleep from writing over night and talking with my friends... in cars.

So anyways. Hope you enjoyed reading it- as I did writing it and re-reading it.

(That moment where my mom does a "Your Momma's So..." Joke and stops halfway in realizing she was insulting herself xDD)

-Finished writing on 4th of July, but don't have internet to upload. Gomenasai-

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

31.9K 1.3K 42
How much can a heart take before it bleeds out? How far can someone go until they shatter? In one night Uchiha Chiasa's entire world collapsed and sh...
888K 19.6K 127
"Day and night you're all I think about! I don't know why but I feel so protective of you, I feel happy and giddy and comfortable around you like I c...
359K 14K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...
98.7K 2.1K 30
Kakashi Hatake is a guys that thinks his life is ordanary. Boy was he wrong. Now that he is a jonin he has a team of his own. Sasuke, Sakura and Naru...