MsKylee Graphic Shop

By MsKylee

MsKylee Graphic Shop is NOW OPEN! Feel free to request 😉 [STATUS: OPEN 4/25/19] More

Disclaimer
Greetings
Payments
Samples
Form
1. I Will Steal Your Heart - @StrawberryLuvvVv
2. Another Story - @rainereign_
3. One Day - @emprescue
4. The tale of Irish Joy - @itssabbygirl
5. My Hunk Husband became my Terror Teacher - @Simply_beautiful03
6. Endlessly - @zachnes28
7. Ms. Dreamer meets Mr. Dreamboy - @Icvelypeyt
8. Code Zero - @zhann097
9. The Notion Of Discourse - @WYXZIN
10. Unknowingly Catching Feelings - @bansaiz

Rules and Regulation

241 42 0
By MsKylee

These are the rules and regulation and you MUST read this to avoid misunderstanding.

Rules:
1. The story should be POSTED on wattpad already. (The request will never be accepted if the story doesn't exist.)
2. Please be PATIENCE. (Don't rush the editor, give her time to make your book cover.)
3. Use the graphic atleast ONE WEEK before changing it.
4. I will only give LIMITED SLOTS. (First come, first serve basis.)
5. Password "🔑🔑🔑". (Put this in your form to make sure that you read the rules and regulation.)
6. Send your request/form through COMMENTS, do not PM me. (Comment in the FORM.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 44 10
❌️ MATURE CONTENT ❌️ People and their desires. Wildness. Secret. Lust. What does it take to give in to temptation? Different lives and a sneak peek...
711K 4.6K 23
Hi! If you're new to my stories, check this! This is where I'll announce new book releases, chronological orders of my stories, new series coming soo...
1.1M 45.6K 39
Head shall bow, knees shall kneel, look into eyes, you shall die! ABSOLUTE adjective ab·so·lute \ˈab-sə-ˌlüt, ˌab-sə-ˈ\ : complete and total : not li...
48K 1.3K 31
Date Started: September 21 , 2023 I didn't lose you,you lost me and you will search for me in everyone you're with and i won't be found Kadi. And no...