Lucas Robert Hemmings.

By samanthaxclaire

More

Lucas Robert Hemmings.
happy birthday!

6/20/14

96 3 4
By samanthaxclaire

So, yeah, this is gonna be a little journal thingy.

I love you. And no matter how much I write, it will never be the correct wording to describe my love for you. You're my everything and more. Every time I see you I fall in love all over again. 

Sometimes I wonder how and why you chose me. I was probably one in a million, but here you are, and now we're married and we have a kid. 

Nobody's perfect but if that's true then you might as well be nobody, because you're perfect to me.

And yes, I understand how cheesy I sound right now. But you know, cheesy's good.. I think.

Anyway, I love you. 

So much.

Love,

Sammy <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 23.2K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
788K 39.9K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1M 48.4K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...