New Girl || l.t

By _blockheadgreen_

**spin off of Help** There's no doubt he was attracted to the new girl. He's usually attracted to a lot of gi... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen

seven

1.6K 46 1
By _blockheadgreen_

Louis

When I pull into my driveway, I find Emma on sitting on the porch with Harry. I thought she was in college, why the hell would she be here?

Harry quickly walks down the driveway and starts to walk down the street, with Grace right behind him. That's something you don't see everyday, I thought she was mad at him. I guess everyone has problems being mad at each other, it never seems to last long. I walk inside and walk straight to Emma, I need to find out her reason for being here.

"Why are you here and why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I ask. She takes a few steps back, as if I was scaring her, which confuses me because we've always been close. You would think that she would be happy to see me.

"I didn't know I had to tell my own brother that I was coming to visit, I can't surprise you?" She looks up at me.

"It's not your house, you can't just appear whenever you want. You may be my sister but you don't live here." I cross my arms. "I want to know the real reason you're here, now, or you can leave." I cross my arms, standing in front of her.

"Okay, okay, damn. Since when did you become the boss of me?"

"I'm older than you, just because you're in college and I'm still in high school doesn't give you any power over me."

"It's not my fault that mum started you late and you failed a few times." Did she really just go there? I know she's doing this just to piss me off. "I had something to talk to Harry about."

"About what? Why did you have to do it here?" I ask her. I know I'm being nosy and getting into her business but I need to know, she could talk to Harry anywhere.

"He got some nasty text last night from some girl's phone thinking it was her when it was actually me."

"That 'some girl' happens to be my girlfriend. Leave Grace alone, why would you bring her into your drama?" Grace is so innocent, I don't want her to be blamed for anything or to brought into my messed up family's business.

"I knew if he thought it was her, he would agree to meet up with her to talk about it. So he called her today asking and she said she'd meet him here, and when he got here, he found me instead of her."

"That's no reason to have Grace do it, text him yourself. If you were trying to get with him, he has a girlfriend that he's happy with, don't even think of trying to push her out of the picture." I say.

It's not that I don't want her to be happy, I just don't want her trying to get Harry away from Lexi, I know how happy he is with her.

"I know." She sighs. "Am I allowed to come in now?" She asks and I roll my eyes, moving her of the way of the door.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I pull it out to see who it's from. Harry.

'Could you come over tonight? You can bring Grace and Emma.'

'Sure, I'll be there soon.'

That gives me thirty minutes. "I'm going out soon, you guys can come with me." I say when I see Grace come in so I know they both heard me and I don't have to repeat myself.

Bringing Emma to Harry's house after what she said just happened isn't the best idea, but I don't trust her here alone. She already invited herself over to my house.

When we arrive at Harry's, I see the person I hoped to never see again, Wes. "What the hell are you doing here?" He shouts at me.

Does he think he owns Harry or something? Last thing I knew, they were in an arguement. I decide to act smart against him, since I know it's something that's always pissed him off.

"Let me think. I'm standing, breathing, thinking, which is something you don't know how to do."

"You won't be doing any of those things if you continue to be a smart ass." He mutters.

"Oh, I'm so scared! You're all bark and no bite, Wes. Piss off."

"I was invited here, dumbass." His voice continues to raise each time he speaks, I don't know how anyone can stand him. Oh wait, no one can.

"I was too, and I'm smarter than you, so no reason to call me dumb."

"You're smart? Why did you fail so many times then?" He smirks at me.

If it wasn't for Grace and Emma, I'd probably be beating him. I definitely don't want Grace to see that side of me, unless it's to protect her. I've never did like Wes, and he uses my grades against me. Just because you fail a few times doesn't mean that you're stupid. Lucky for us, the door opens to Harry glaring at us.

"Could you guys be any louder?" Since when does he care how loud we are?

"We actually could." Wes should honestly just keep his mouth shut, Harry's question didn't need answering.

"Just get inside." He rolls his eyes at Wes and turns around, walking back into the living room.

We follow him and I sit on the couch with Grace on one side and Emma on the other. Don't you know, Wes walks straight into the living room and sits right down next to Emma. He better not say anything bad to her, she should know better than to talk to him.

Emma

Who the hell is this guy next to me? I don't think I've ever seen him with Louis, it seemed like they weren't getting along very well outside. They only screamed at each other and Louis looked like he was about to beat the shit out of him.

"What's your name?" He whispers into my ear. What does he think he's doing?

"Piss off." I say.

"Oh come on, I just want to know your name, beautiful."

"I'm not telling you, and calling me beautiful won't make me do so."

"Damn, you're feisty. Scared of me?" He smirks.

"Scared of you? Ha, you're funny! Why would I be scared of some guy who thinks he's all tough and tries on innocent girls?" Does he even know that Louis is my brother? I'm sure if he knew, that'd be even more of a reason for him to flirt with me.

"You, innocent? I doubt that! You're always hanging around with Louis and his friends, or are they your friends? The big punk boy can't get friends of his own?" I would tell him now, but I want to know what else he has to say about my brother.

"He has his own friends and I have mine, we just happen to share a lot of the same friends. I'm not around here much, so I like to spend some time with the guys. Just because I hang out with them doesn't mean I'm not innocent." I roll my eyes. I'm definitely not innocent, if the boys at the university heard me say that, they'd laugh in my face because they know I'm the total opposite.

A while later, Wes was complaining about Harry and wouldn't shut up. He just kept going on and on, I thought he would never stop.

"He just acts like he owns everyone and everything, like the other day, he went upstairs for two minutes and accused me of trying to steal Lexi from him. He's a freak."

"He's not a freak, he just cares for her." I know he really loves Lexi and would do anything to protect her, and I shouldn't have tried to come in between them like I wanted to. I just want him to feel how I felt.

"Why are you standing up for him? Did he say something to you?"

"This really isn't any of your concern. Harry's a nice guy, much nicer than you, and he cares for her, there's no reason for you to-"

Before I can finish, Wes is on his feet and walking over to Harry, fists at his sides. Harry turns around and the second he faces Wes, he gets a fist to the cheek.

Louis

I hear feet rushing up the stairs and right into the room Grace and I are in. I look up to see Lexi with a worried look on her face.

"Louis, please get downstairs now. Wes is beating Harry and-" Hearing 'beating Harry' is all it takes to get me up and on my feet.

I knew he was up to something. There's no reason for him to be beating anyone. When I reach Wes, it takes all of my strength just to pull him off Harry and outside. He had Harry pinned against the glass table and kept punching him over and over, I can't even imagine how confused Harry is. Wes had no reason to do that.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You come here, trying to start shit with me then flirt with my sister and then start a fight with my best friend!?" I yell, pushing him away from me and towards the street.

"Your sister? I thought she was just some hot chick you brought along." He smirks, knowing just how to get to me.

"Leave. Now." I don't have the energy to fight with him, I need to make sure Harry's alright and get Emma home before she tries to leave with Wes.

"Who made you in charge?"

"Just leave!" I yell and Emma comes outside as he leaves. "You're not to see him again, okay? He is no good, all he'll do is abuse you and feed you lies. I'm bringing that table out here for Harry and we're leaving, okay?" She nods quickly, her eyes not leaving Wes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 31.3K 33
"You shouldn't have done that." I smirked as I looked into Jack's eyes. "What you going to do about it little girl?" Jack mocked as he neared closer...
254K 7K 26
UNDER EXTREME EDTING NO HARSH COMMENTS ABOUT GRAMMER , SPELLING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED 'The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal'
938K 37.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...