The Story of Our Life

By HeartsUp4Trevor

More

Chapter 1: Breaking News

117 3 2
By HeartsUp4Trevor

(Sarah's POV)

I woke up to screaming that morning. I bolted out of bed and ran down the stairs. 

"What the hell is going on?" I screamed over them.

"An owl is attacking Mom." answered my twin sister, Aspyn, said while calmly eating her cereal.

"WHY?!?!"

"I really don't know. Your away for 4 years and suddenly there are owls in our house." Aspyn says.

I sit down grabbing a banana from the fruit basket in the center of the table. Mom finally got the owl to stop attacking her. Then she said something horrifying.

(Aspyn's POV)

"You are not going to be living at Camp Half Blood."

"WHAT?! WHY?!" Me and Sarah say simultaneously.

"Camp Half Blood is our home." I say.

"I know, but you will love where you will be staying, and you will still go to Camp Half Blood during the summer." Mom said.

"Where are we going during the year then." I said with sarcasm.

"Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

I exchanged a look of disbelief with Sarah.

"Are you kidding me! Wizards aren't real." I say.

"Just like the gods aren't real."

I shut my mouth. I cant believe this is happening.

"Here. Read these books. They will teach you all about the school, and the owl that came earlier brought your acceptance letters and school supply list." Mom said and handed us a really fat book. It was like 288373828 pages. Probably not that may but you know.

"Are we allowed to go back to camp and say goodbye for now?" Sarah pleaded.

"Yes, but since this is a pretty late admission, you will have summer school to catch up with the rest of your year, so we pretty much have to get you school supplies today so you can start school tomorrow. So be back before 3." It was 9 now.

"But cant you just go to Staples and get our school supplies while we visit camp." (Oh yeah. I know what i'm talking about.)

"STAPLES!! None, I mean NONE of you school supplies come from staples. You just wait and see." And she finally walked away.

We sit in silence for like 10 minutes before Sarah began to speak.

" You ready to go and break the news. " Sarah asks me.

"Yeah. " I say and we walk outside the house. We call for a taxi to take us to one of the secret portals that lead to camp. The cab took us, but we still had to walk into the woods to find it. We finally found it and walked through. The portal took us to our cabin, the Poseidon cabin. Yeah, Poseidon is our father. We walked out to see demi-gods walking to their next activity. Me and Sarah take the same classes, so if we were going to classes right now, we would have sword fighting with the Stolls and Piper. We walked over to the training area to find Connor and Travis in a full out battle, and everyone else watching. We walked over to Piper.

"Hey, we need to tell you guys something, can you grab everyone and meet us in our cabin in an hour. We have to talk to Chiron."

"Okay." Piper said confused and she turned back to watch the battle.

Me and Sarah walked over to the big house to tell Chiron that we wont be here during the school year. We walked through the front door and walked into Chirons office. He was standing by his desk.

"Chiron can we talk to you." Sarah asked him.

"Sure girls." He replied. "Whats wrong."

"Well we just wanted to let you know that we wont be coming back until next summer." I said.

"Why? What happened."

"Our mom is sending us to a boarding school in England." Sarah said.

"That is a bad idea. You could get tracked down by monsters."

"We know, but our mom said it is completely safe, and the headmaster knows everything about us, and he promised to protect us and make sure no monsters attack." I reply.

"What school is this." Chiron says with interest in this face. "Because there is only one school that would accept this knowledge as normal."

"The Hogwarts-" I started.

"School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." He said. "I know that school.... and I trust Dumbledore with all my heart to keep you safe."

"Are you sure...." Sarah said cautiously.

"Yes."

"Okay." She said.

"You are dismissed." Chiron said ready to get us out of his office. We walked out a little confused at what Chiron said because at this point we knew nothing about this school whatsoever but anyways. We walked back to our cabin to see Percy entering his room with a gas mask and febreeze.

"Um Perce.... Whatcha doin." I say nervous. He took of his gas mask.

"Spring cleaning." He said with a triumphant smile.

"In summer.... With a gas mask..." I say trying to hold back a laugh.

"Yes." He said stubbornly.

"Okay then. You do you, ill do me, and me wants to pack." I say as we leave Percy confused and I make my way to my room. Sarah goes to her own room to pack up most of her stuff.

I grab all the stuff I could possibly need for the school year, so pretty much everything I own, and stuffed all my clothes into two suitcases, and all my other stuff into one more.

"IM DONE." I called over to Sarah's room.

"ALMOST" She called back. I walked out of my room lugging 3 suitcases behind me ready to fall over in defeat.

"CALL ME IN A BIT. I'M GONNA GO SEE LEO."

"OKAY." Sarah responded. I then slipped on my flip flops and made my way over to Bunker 9. Leo's favorite place ever. I walked in to see him hunched over his desk looking at a bunch of papers.

"Do you ever stop." I say smirking. He turned around with a smile.

"Only when I'm with you." He said cheekily before giving me a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Did Piper tell you about the meeting." I asked him.

"Yeah what's it for."

"Not really important, like no one will die....Well maybe you will.....But no one else. And we just wanted to tell everybody all together.

"Can you please tell me." He says and begins to kiss my neck.

"Fine, fine..........Me and Sarah are going to boarding school." I say and Leo's mouth drops.

"Your right I will die."

"That's what I said, but no one believed me."

"Wait why are you going."

"I don't know. Even my mom said that admission is when you are 11 , so why go now. She just said it would help us in the future and that we would make "memories" that would "live forever"."

"That's stupid." He says and I nod. "When do you leave."

"Well we leave for school on September 1st. But we have to be tutored all summer, so we won't be coming to camp."

"At least I can visit you at home. And we always have Iris messaging."

"Yeah I guess." I say suddenly sad. "But you have to promise me that you won't cheat on me."

"Cheat on you!! I'm surprised you even liked me. I should be the worried one. Your gorgeous, even Percy had a crush on you when he first met you...AND HE'S YOUR HALF BROTHER....and and any guy that tries to make a move on you, you tell him that I'll beat him to a pulp." I blushed hard and buried my head into his chest and hugged him.

"You know I love you and no one else." I say and look up into his eyes.

"I love you too." He said and I pulled away.

"I have to get going. Everyone is coming to our cabin in 15 minutes and Percy is probably still trying to attack his room with the febreeze. " I said and he laughed.

"Okay. I love you."

"Love you too repair boy." I say and walked out of the smelly Bunker 9 to be greeted with fresh air from the woods.

(Sarah's POV)

"Okay this is going to be hard." I say to myself while looking around my spotless room. I wasn't going to pack everything stupidly like my sister, I was going to pack the right way. I went onto my computer to look up the weather year round in England. It doesn't get hot too often so I eliminated taking too many summer clothes. I packed a bunch of fall and winter clothes, some summer an spring clothes, and everything else I needed in about 15 minutes. 

"That should be a new record." I say to myself while I look over my room to see if I missed anything.

"I'm all good" I say and walk out of my room. I walk out to see Ryan walking through the front door looking really sad.

"What's the matter sis."

"I just talked to Leo."

"Did he hurt you. If he did I will make sure he never has children." I say to her. She laughs.

"No, Im just gonna miss him."

"Well you can still see him until we leave in September, just not every day."

"Yeah I guess." She says and we hear a bunch of people enter our cabin. We turn around to see Leo, Piper, Jason, Frank, Hazel, Nico, Thalia, Annabeth, Rachel, Travis, Connor and Grover. Ryan goes over to sit on Leo's lap and I stand up on front of everybody.

"Well i guess u guys are wondering why your here. Well me and Aspyn are going to boarding school, so we wont be here until next summer." I saw and take a pause. Everyone then gets up and crushes me and Aspyn is a huge group hug.

"We are gonna miss you guys."

"Whose going to take care of Ms. O'Leary for us."

"Omg don't go."

"We will be back next summer." Aspyn says.

"We really have to go, but we will diffidently be back for a visit before we leave, and also over the holidays."

"Ok, but how are we going to have our sleepovers." Piper, Annabeth, and Hazel say.

"Omg and when are we going to be able to do our makeup together." Leo says mockingly and Aspyn hits him in the arm. I give him a look and continue to speak.

"Well we really have to go but we will probably be back before we leave, and we will also probably visit during Christmas, and other breaks." I say.

"No don't go!!!!!" Jason yells.

"Tell me if there are any fine ladies because I need myself a girlfriend." Connor says and winks.

"Yeah so you can scare her away too." Frank says.

"Well Leo got a girlfriend and he usually scares girls away." Jason says.

"Exactly."Connor agrees.

"Hey! I don't scare people away." Leo says stubbornly.

"You don't scare them you weird them out." Frank says and Leo pouts.

"I don't think your weird babe." Aspyn says and pecks him on the mouth.

"I feel better." He says.

"Well I still need a girlfriend." Connor says.

"We will work on that." I say impatiently. "But we really have to go and we will miss you so much."

We all join in a group hug and then me, Aspyn, and Leo walked towards the gate out of Camp Half Blood. Leo refused to not come. He said a short goodbye to Aspyn and they shared a kiss. He reluctantly walked back to the rest of the gang in the Poseidon's cabin, leaving me and Ryan to make our way back to our house.

"Do you think it will be fun." My twin asked me scared.

"I really hope so." 

_______________

Author's Note

So as you can see, I have started a new story and I worked really long and hard on this first chapter so I really hope you like it. I literally took me like a month to get this chapter the way I wanted it. So I really hope you like it. So please Vote and Comment what you think.

-Alessia XOX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
389K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
163K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC