The Smi

Door harleyjokerdeadpool

This is a book I wrote about a few years ago, but I have edited it a bit, because I have become a much better... Meer

1: The Incident
2: The Cropfield
3: The Cave
4: The CLU Hag
5: The Molten Door
6: Mysterious Gold Light
7: The Stairwell
9: The Good Witch Grenda
10: Passage
11: Stories of The Battle
12: The Map
13: More Clues
14: Boobytraps
15: Meetings
16: Capture
17: I May Just Be A Traitor
18: The Beginning of a Revolution
19: The Wilderness
20: Fractures
21: The Beginning of the End

8: The Note

15 1 0
Door harleyjokerdeadpool

I opened up the note. It read,

By the sun and the moon, it is sure that one of you must die. You may grieve, as it is an unavoidable burden that follows death, but you must stay focused on your life task.

Following the death of one, the others must journey with the sun. Use this riddle, wise and true, and may your life be rewarded you.

Then walk quite a ways, stop and check out the view. For, if you look close, it can save more than you.

-DL

I decided not to tell the others about the death part. But I did tell them about the rest. They weren't sure what to think.

"Guys, honestly, let's just go to Dahki and ask to borrow a chopper." Rien suggested.

"Sounds good to me. Let's vote. All for?" I asked.

Three hands were in.

"Fine." Ambur groaned.

"Let's go then!" I said, "Everyone should pack a bag."

I packed 3 sandwiches, 10 water bottles, a flashlight, a pocketknife that had belonged to my father, a 3 inch wide, 6 inch long small dagger with a sheath in my belt, and a Colt Magnum and 3 packs of bullets (you can never be too careful).

When we were all done, we left, and started walking towards the closest up-to-date (in the sense of tech) city.

We would take a helicopter, from Dakhi.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

56.3K 713 21
"Destiny always gives you a chance to make your life a better, but it never speaks about its intentions..." ???: "My fate may be set in stone, but I...
471 36 16
I'm the mighty bitchy Death everyone hates. I am the Grim Reaper forced to earth to drain the dying of their souls and determinate where they go. Bor...
74 1 45
This is my very, very first novel I have ever made. It is 307 pages, and 39 chapters-- 45 in all including prologues+epilogue. Book 2 will come out s...
192 25 30
Taylor Yui is not a normal girl. She is gifted with the power to read peoples thoughts. But the more she discovers the more it destroys her. Until on...