The Smi

By harleyjokerdeadpool

This is a book I wrote about a few years ago, but I have edited it a bit, because I have become a much better... More

1: The Incident
2: The Cropfield
3: The Cave
4: The CLU Hag
5: The Molten Door
7: The Stairwell
8: The Note
9: The Good Witch Grenda
10: Passage
11: Stories of The Battle
12: The Map
13: More Clues
14: Boobytraps
15: Meetings
16: Capture
17: I May Just Be A Traitor
18: The Beginning of a Revolution
19: The Wilderness
20: Fractures
21: The Beginning of the End

6: Mysterious Gold Light

13 1 0
By harleyjokerdeadpool

Suddenly, there was a swarm of CLUs all over. Their black capes draped over me before I was wrapped tightly and went unconscious.

"No!" Screamed Ambur.

All of a sudden, a giant wave of light passed over everything with a boom. And the CLUs screeched and retreated.

"Whaaa?" I muttered softly just before I went unconscious.

-------------------------------------

The sweet sensation of pure golden sunlight washed over me. I had almost no recall of what had happened the night before. I walked out of the shack and walked to the beach. I'm not a huge fan of beaches but I do like to sit with my toes in the sand and wait for the surprisingly cold water to rush up my leg.

Aaron strolled over from behind and slid down next to me. A few moments went by before either of us spoke. And when it was time, he was the one to speak.

"None of us blame you for what happened last night, you know." He said quietly as he put his hand on my shoulder.

I sighed, and then said, "I know. But I can't help feeling guilty."

Aaron grabbed my shoulders and turned me towards him and told me firmly, "It is not your fault."

I looked away. He stared at me, waiting for a reply. I sighed.

He stood up and offered me his hand. I took it and he helped me up.

"Are you okay, Fall?"

"I don't even know any more, Aaron, I don't even know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 231 22
(Y/n) Lucifer was forced into a role he had no interest in. When his half brother Vali abandoned his place as heir to the House of Lucifer(one of the...
29.7K 1.4K 13
*Short Christmas story to The Only One and Together, We Rise* Twenty-one year old Luke Cosgrove thought his life was going well. He got married to hi...
92.2K 3.1K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...
11.4K 160 8
Here we go again... Hundreds of years ago a devil scientist cracked the code and was able to make advanced devils in order to put his species at the...