👑💎Crystalizer💎👑 (KATSUKI...

By sofiasoriasenpai

°°Y/N was a recommended to the prestigious school called UA high°° She meet a certain hot head boy, and she m... More

CHAPTER 1:PAST
CHAPTER 2: UA
CHAPTER 3: ENTRANCE EXAM
CHAPTER 4:NEW SCHOOL
CHAPTER 5: HEROES VS VILLAINS part (1)
CHAPTER 7: FORGIVEN
CHAPTER 8: DREAM
CHAPTER 9: MOMENT
CHAPTER 10: RESCUE
CHAPTER 11: LEAGUE OF VILLAINS
CHAPTER 12: RECOVER
CHAPTER 13: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 1)
CHAPTER 14: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 2)
CHAPTER 15: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 3)
CHAPTER 16: SPORTS FESTIVAL (Part 4)
CHAPTER 17: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 5)
CHAPTER 18: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 6)
CHAPTER 19: SPORTS FESTIVAL (Part 7)
CHAPTER 20: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 8)
CHAPTER 21:CRYSTALIZER
CHAPTER 22: INTERNSHIP (part 1)
CHAPTER 23: INTERNSHIP (part 2)
CHAPTER 24: INTERNSHIP (part 3)

CHAPTER 6: HEROES VS VILLAINS (part 2)

6.4K 153 175
By sofiasoriasenpai

🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛⚓⚓⚓⚓🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐

💿💿🔮🎵Y/N's POV🎵🔮💿💿

After running away from Bakugou I decided to stop and lay Izuku gently on the ground.

I mean I had been carrying him a couple minutes ago.

"Izuku I want you to go find the bomb and I will take care of Bakugou!!!.." I exclaimed dominantly so he won't be beaten up by Bakugou.

"But----i cut him off by saying.

"Please Izuku, I don't want you to get hurt and Time is also running, if you continued fighting him with full of hesitation then you will lose against him!!!..." I stated trying to convince him.

" Alright then, I'm going to find the bomb and I will do my best to get it done and help you afterwards!!!" Izuku replied.

"Thanks you Izuku for understanding,now go so you can still make it!!!call me if their are problems!!!.." I shouted while running away from Izuku and headed somewhere else.

~~~~~~~

After a while I can hear foot steps coming from the other side of the room.

I tried to look if who's in there and I then all of a sudden I was hit by an explosion that came from no other than Bakugou.

I was blown away for a couple of meters away from my recent position.

Luckily I managed to somehow create a tiny shield crystal,but it didn't cover me whole.

When I tried to take a quick pick at Bakugou I saw him walking towards me with a pissed off look.

I saw Bakugou and his expression was mad, and it seems like he wants a rematch from Izuku.

But unfortunately for him Izuku was no longer with me.

"OUT OF THE DAMN WAY YOU FUCKING SLUT!!!..." Bakugou shouted while releasing another explosion right at my face.

But I dodge it and jump right above him and kicked him right in the face.

"Don't you ever call me a slut again" I said in low toned and in a serious face.

Bakugou then stand up from his laying position.

He then shot death glares at me and I suddenly feel chills running down my spine.

"Man... does glares can kill people?" I thought to myself.

"HOW DARE YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!..." Bakugou shouted and blasted me multiple times in a row.

I used my crystals to try and block every explosion he gave me but I still got damaged.

I can feel my arms and legs going slightly numb due to the fact that Bakugou burned them. I tried using my quirk to create a spicky wall, enough to push back Bakugou. And he did,I somehow managed to create another object with my crystals.

But this time I created a warm hammer, made with crystals and it is really heavy. Both ends of the hammer is totally flat and it could crush Bones if I put force in swinging it.

Bakugou noticed that I was now holding a warm hammer made with crystals and that made him a lot more angrier than usual.

He dashed towards me again and was about to send another explosion but this time I used my other quirk and in an instant I was now behind Bakugou. I used my hammer to hit his back, not strong enough to destroy his bones but simply push him back.

After the attached Bakugou crashed on the wall and he grasp for air.

He looked at my figure and I saw his expression changed into a both angry and a bit confused look.

💀💣💣💥BAKUGOU KATSUKI'S POV💥💣💣💀

When I saw Y/N I was so surprised that she could move that fast.

And when I looked at her something changed, her eyes were different but her hair didn't change at all.

She moved towards me and I stand up again.

But now I was ready to fight her with all what I got. My granade gauntlets have been saving my sweat so I can now release an even bigger explosions.

I positioned myself to attack Y/N but she didn't seem to react at all. It would seem like she was ready for anything I throw at her. I was pissed by that and it seems like she was under estimating my power.

"I'LL show her my true strength and I will blow her without an Ash left" I thought to myself and release a big explosion.

Y/N was surely got hit by my explosion and I was happy that it did.

But then my happy expression changed when I saw her leaning on the wall with a broken crystal shield with her, she was also covered in blood and maybe some broken bones on her body.

She was still moving for a little and then she used her quirk to push me away from her limping body.

She was panting and blood was all over her body.

I couldn't stand seeing her in that condition, she just won't stop attacking me.

All because of that damn nerd Deku...man it pisses me off. Knowing that she would side Deku over me.

I was still looking at Y/N a bit worried, I mean I didn't want to fight her but she just got on my way.

I was speechless, she even continued attacking me even though she was already hurt.

I couldn't do anything but then I snapped and tried to attack her again with a good amount of force not wanting to kill her.

But then I hear her saying..."Now Izuku!!!..." Y/N shouted while getting hit by my explosion but she punched upwards through the air and it destroyed the selling.

And then I was blown away by the air that Y/N created. I was totally shocked that she has super strength and super speed.

And then the sirens rang and the Hero team wins.

At this point I was so angry I could blow everything up, but then I noticed Y/N collapse.

Thankfully I was able to reach her at the right time and catch her from falling straight to the ground.

I then saw all might walk up at me with an slight of anger on his face.

"Young Bakugou I will take Y/N to the nurse office so kindly gave her to me" All might said kindly.

"No!!! I will be the one who will bring her to the nurse office!!!..." I said and left all might and the other shit heads on the now destroyed building.

I saw all might glared at me and I could feel my sweat drop from my face.

"Dammit, I fucked up didn't I..?" I said in a worried tone while holding Y/N's body bridal style.

When I reached the nurse's office the slam open the door and recovery girl was surprised.

Well she was not surprised by me slamming the door but she was surprised at Y/N's condition.

She instructed me to gently put Y/N on the comfortable bed, and I did.
Once I put Y/N on the bed Recovery Girl told me to get out of the nurses office.

And I did,I went outside and waited for Y/N to get healed.
While waiting I just noticed that I was also covered in blood but not my blood it was Y/N's blood.

I then remembered that Y/N's hair color change when she punched the air upwards and destroyed the fucking sealing and it even reached the top of the building.

I was surprised and both worried for her, and because of that I feel a bit depressed to myself.

I told myself that I won't be able to forgive myself if anything bad happened to her.

And then I couldn't wait any longer and I walked away from the nurses office and head to change my clothes and go back to class.

Once I reach the room aizawa stared with a bit of anger and then sigh and said that I should already sit down.

And I did, I sit on my chair facing the window and I was not listening to what aizawa said.

I then felt that something tap my shoulders and I glanced at the person who touch me and I glared when I saw it was the shit head kirishima.

"Oi Bakugou I think you over did it man!" Kirishima whispered so aizawa won't hear.

" SHUT THE HELL UP SHIT HEAD!!!..." I said in a low and serious tone while sending him a death glare.

After that,He then return back to listen to what aizawa was lecturing.

~~~👠👠TIME SKIP 👠👠~~~
Class is already over

I walk out of the classroom and I didn't even bother going to find out if YN was already recover.

I walk out of the UA building and was heading towards the school exit.

And I had thought of not coming back to UA high again.

Until I was been stopped by the one person who I wouldn't want to see right now.It was the one and only Deku.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 50.7K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
987K 41.4K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
738K 35K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
943K 37.6K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...