Unsustainable [VKOOK]

Autorstwa HanMinGi_7

After years of suffering, Taehyung and Jungkook decide to give their marriage one last chance. Więcej

House of Cards
Young Forever
Sofa
Save Me
Reflection
Butterfly
Hold Me Tight
I Need You
War of Hormones
Love is not Over
Fire
Talk - Part One
Talk - Part Two
Stigma
Move
One Night in a Strange City
Boys Meet Evil
Blood, Sweat and Tears
Danger
Wings
Tomorrow
Let Go (Sequel)
Illegal (Sequel)
Make me your doll (Sequel)
Not today (Sequel)
Boys with luv (Prequel)
First love (Prequel)
Peaches and cream (Sequel)

Rain

8.5K 364 32
Autorstwa HanMinGi_7

 "H-Hyung?" A sixteen-year-old Taehyung calls while knocking at the ajar door of his brother's bedroom, hand trembling a little as he does.

"Yeah?" A hoarse voice answers him, as Yoongi's usually is in the morning. Taehyung pushes the wooden panel further open, finding his brother studying at his desk.

"Can I talk to you?" The green-haired man sends him an inquisitive and slightly worried gaze, having noticed the way his little brother's voice is wavering a little, and how solemn his tone is.

"Of course, Tae... Come here." The man lifts up from his chair before sitting on his bed, patting the spot next to him. Yoongi isn't home so often now that he studies in another city, so that Taehyung takes advantage of the fact his brother is spending vacations in the family home to have this important conversation with him. "Tell me, what's wrong?" The older gives him an encouraging smile, and Taehyung reminds himself that this is Yoongi, that he will never hurt him or reject him in any way. That's what gives him courage to talk, which he does after inhaling deeply.

"Nothing's wrong, actually... I just- I wanted to tell you that I'm in a relationship." Yoongi raises his eyebrows, his smile widening. "With a boy." Taehyung adds quickly, distinctly noticing the way his brother's eyes enlarge after these last three words. His heart races faster and faster against his chest, and for a brief second he feels an awful sensation of doubt spreading into his veins. What if Yoongi doesn't accept him, after all? What if he doesn't want to speak to him anymore?

"Oh my God, I'm so happy for you, Tae... What's his name? Can I meet him soon?" Taehyung snaps up his head that had begun to hang low, looking at his brother with eyes wide as saucers and slightly parted lips.

"Y-You're not like, shocked or something?

-Well, I was surprised for a few seconds, I mean, I wasn't waiting for you to tell me that... I genuinely thought you were interested in girls." Yoongi chuckles, and Taehyung can't help but smile. He has never been in a relationship before Jungkook, and before asking him out he didn't even know to which gender he was attracted to, given he had never liked anyone before. The raven-haired boy has been his first date and his first kiss, and Taehyung hopes he will be the first of many other things in the future.

"I thought so too." He admits, making Yoongi laugh even more. "His name is Jungkook. A-And yeah, I guess you can meet him someday..." He stammers, not having imagined that his brother would want to be introduced to his boyfriend so soon.

"It's alright, you can take your time if you're not ready. But I'd be happy to meet him, really." The green-haired male genuinely says, and Taehyung feels a surge of affection in his chest for this man who has always been so supportive towards him.

"Thank you, Hyung..." He mutters while leaning forward, hugging his brother tightly so that this one winds his arms around the younger at his turn, gently rubbing his back.

"You know I'll always be there, right?" Taehyung smiles, nodding into his brother's chest and feeling Yoongi's warm embrace tightening around him.

Taehyung's eyes snap open, the man blinking in confusion for a few seconds before sitting up with a heavy sigh. His hands press over his eyelids as he's willing himself not to cry. If a tear manages to roll down, he knows it will quickly become a river.

The worst is that he is alone today, alone with the depressing thoughts that his dream has triggered. Indeed, Jungkook doesn't spend all of his time at the flat, given he still lives at Hoseok's as they both prefer taking it slow, just like the counsellor advised them. Thus, his husband isn't here this morning, and the brown-haired male couldn't deplore his absence more than now.

Taehyung tries to focus on something else, picking a good memory into his mind. He chooses one from a few days ago, when he woke up to the scent of his husband, the latter's limbs wrapped around him loosely as he was deep into slumber. He remembers the sweet kiss Jungkook had applied on his bare chest when he had awoken, followed by many others as he left a long path of pecks over his upper body, that his hands had soon followed. Taehyung was pretty sure he wouldn't have stopped if he hadn't gently seized his husband's wrists for him to halt his gestures, reminding the taller male that they would be late for work if they didn't get out of bed immediately.

A sigh of relief leaves the brown-haired male's mouth as he finally manages to shake off the gloomy feeling that was weighing over his shoulders, so that he can finally get up and properly start his day. He wonders why he dreamt of Yoongi, though... It hadn't happened in so long, and it's not like today's date is related to an event in his brother's life. Not managing to find an answer, Taehyung soon forgets about it, telling himself that it was just a bad dream amongst many others.

----

Hoseok smiles at his two friends, these ones having passed out on the couch in the middle of the third movie. They had all decided to make a marathon night, as they usually do, but today is a bit special: Yoongi joined them, finding some time in his hectic schedule to spend a moment with his friends. Hoseok is really thankful about the fact that, between his work and his wife, the older still manages to meet with them as often as he can.

"Already sleeping? Jeez, I made them my incredible mojitos for nothing..." Jimin pouts while coming back from the kitchen, two glasses filled with the said beverage into his hands. Indeed, he just spotted Jungkook and Taehyung leaning against one another on the sofa, the two of them sleeping soundly.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of these little babies." Yoongi smiles, actually speaking about the mojitos so that Jimin chuckles, handing the glasses to Hoseok and him. The room is beginning to spin a little bit around Hoseok, and his friends are actually in the same state, judging by Yoongi's slurred words and the redness of Jimin's cheeks.

The three of them keep watching the film, making silly remarks and laughing together, careful of keeping it quiet not to wake up the other two. When the credits eventually roll on the screen, the shorter male yawns and rubs his eyes, tearing a fond little smile from Hoseok who can't help but find that quite adorable.

"Y' should go to bed, Minnie...

-Hmm, you're right... See you guys tomorrow!" He exclaims with a strained voice while standing up before plopping on a mattress barely two meters away, as they transformed Jimin's living room in a dorm for everyone to stay over after their movie night.

Hoseok suddenly feels a weight landing softly over his shoulder, his heart slamming over his ribcage when he realises it's actually Yoongi's head. Unfortunately for his poor heart, the older is very cuddly with his friends when drunk, never failing to make Hoseok's chest ache in the most unbearable way. He has been feeling more and more burdened with his love for Yoongi lately, and even though he knows that sharing his feelings with the said man could put an end to their friendship, he is pretty sure he won't be able to keep them to himself for long. And even just for the sake of their friendship, that is built on trust and honesty, he feels like Yoongi should know.

"Tomorrow, I'll tell him," He swears to himself, "I'll ask him to come over and I'll tell him everything."

The older passed out on his shoulder, breath even and deep, and he can't help but relish even this simple feeling. "Yoongi's wife is definitely the luckiest woman on Earth...", he thinks bitterly, sighing in dejection. After all these years, these decades, even, he still can't get rid of his love for the older. It's ridiculous that his high-school crush had turned into this deep, passionate, and unrequited love. But how could it not, when Yoongi is so kind, so funny, so clever? Hoseok actually loves his bad sides as well, all the imperfections that make the older unique.

He allows himself to apply a gentle kiss over Yoongi's hair, having the feeling that it might be the last one, if ever the older rejects him the next day.

Hoseok shakes his head lightly, coming back to reality with a sigh. He has been thinking about Yoongi more than usual lately, memories popping into his mind without being invited. There's no wonder why though, as the beginning of his relationship with Jimin has been a huge change in his life, and it makes him question himself about a lot of things. This kind of friends-with-benefits relationship is by far the most serious he's ever had, given he only was into one-night stands before, and it's incredibly frightening to him. Hoseok doesn't really understand what he feels anymore, and he often wonders if he likes Jimin more than a friend, or if he will ever be able to love someone as deeply as he loved Yoongi.

However, there's one thing he's certain of: kissing Jimin the other day wasn't a mistake. To say the truth, it was probably the better decision he had taken in a while. To this day, they haven't gone further than making out, but each time they do, Hoseok ends in a state of euphoria he had never encountered before. Jimin's lips against his, the way he brushes his side as they kiss and sometimes pulls at his hair so hard that it shouldn't be agreeable, all of this makes Hoseok's hormones go wild, and he feels like a teenager all over again. He never really understood how people could like kissing so much, but Jimin took it to a whole new level and now he feels all hot and giddy at the mere thought of their lips touching again. Not to mention how fucking bad he wants- they want to take it to the next step, but they both agreed on the fact they should take their time. After the Taehyung fiasco, the last thing the shorter male wants is to mess up with one of his friends again.

The thought of Jimin's lips is what helps Hoseok pushing any memory about Yoongi at the back of his mind, excitement filling his veins as he walks the last meters separating him from Jimin's place. He knocks eagerly at the door, heart beating into his ribcage.

"Hey," Jimin smiles when opening the door, Hoseok's lips mirroring his. "I've missed you..." The taller man isn't long to show him he's missed Jimin as well through his gestures, taking hold of the latter's jaw before catching his lips with his. The shorter male responds immediately, winding his arms around his neck and getting up on his tiptoes so that Hoseok doesn't have to bend over. It makes the said man chuckles against his lips, Jimin leaning his head back ever so slightly.

"Are you actually mocking my height, Jung Hoseok?

-Me? I would never..." Jimin slaps his butt with the hint of a grin lingering on his lips, Hoseok bursting in a fit of laughter that eventually have his own lips tugging upward even more.

"You stupid... I should throw you out of my house!

-But you won't..." Hoseok replies, wriggling his eyebrows so that the other rolls his eyes in amusement.

"And why are you so sure about it?"

Jimin gets his answer in the form of another kiss, having him grinning uncontrollably against the taller's mouth. He gasps when his friend suddenly takes him into his arms, hands firm around his waist as he walks further into the corridor and closes the door behind them with his foot. Jimin isn't used to feel so small in someone else's arms - he's usually the one who takes the lead, and he knows he would never have let anyone else take control like that. But it's Hoseok, and somehow Jimin goes more pliant with him. He must admit that the feeling of the taller's strong embrace around him isn't as unpleasant as he thought it would... Thus, he lets Hoseok lead them into the living room, the two of them tumbling on the couch. Jimin finds himself under his friend, and he would normally have reversed the positions, but he lets go for this time.

Hoseok's tongue is too good of a distraction anyway. The man is currently licking at his lower lip, asking for entry, and Jimin is glad to oblige. The kiss quickly becomes heated, and everything they want is to melt even more into it, the two of them sticking to each other so that there isn't a millimetre of empty space between them.

However, after a few minutes their gestures become more tender, lips languidly gliding against each other while Jimin brushes his friend's back up and down. Hoseok has never shared this kind of kisses with anyone, and it makes his head spin as if he had just gulped down three of Jimin's mojitos.

"I think I could become addicted to this, you know..." He murmurs against his friend's lips, feeling a smile spreading on these ones.

"Oops... I am already." Jimin replies, his cheesy retort making the two of them chuckle softly. Everything is so intimate that it's overwhelming: kissing so sweetly with someone whom he's so deeply attached to makes his heart race in his ribcage. Hoseok knows everything about Jimin, from his favourite movie to what he looks like without clothes on - they've seen each other naked a thousand times in the past, and Hoseok can't say he has never thought his friend was really handsome. Yet, there is still one last unknown territory waiting for Hoseok to be discovered- how to actually pleasure the man underneath him. And really, he can't wait to find a million ways to tear a moan from Jimin's mouth.

That's why his lips drifts from Jimin's before he starts kissing at the latter's jaw, the shorter male's eyes snapping open in surprise before fluttering close. Hoseok has no intention of going further than innocent kisses and nibbles today, but he at least wants to hear what Jimin sounds like when his moans aren't muffled by his own mouth. The latter's skin is so soft under his lips that he can't help but nibble at it like a piece of candy, mesmerised by the beautiful way Jimin sinks his head even further in the armrest in order to expose more of his neck. Hoseok is a bit out of practice and he feels quite clumsy, but Jimin seems to like what he does given the little sighs that arrive to his ears, which reassures him and makes him more confident.

Jimin's first moan results to the taller man biting a particularly sensitive spot on his collarbone, his friend's nails clawing at his back, and it's one of the most beautiful sounds that Hoseok has ever heard. He first thought it might be awkward to go past the kisses, but in fact all he wants right now is to rip every piece of cloth from Jimin's body to hear more from him. However, he knows that even if Jimin wants this too, they don't have time for this: Hoseok has an appointment with a patient in a few, and as much as he wants to stay here with Jimin, he actually needs a wage.

Not wanting to be tempted even more, the man stops his actions there and simply nuzzle into Jimin's chest, feeling the latter's embrace tightening around him. They both remain like this, breath short and hearts racing, Hoseok taking advantage of that moment to think about their relationship. There is a strange sensation in his chest and guts that tells him their friendship is transforming into something more, and to be honest, it scares him deadly. He has never known anything other than an unrequited love and a few one-night stands in his life, and actually having a boyfriend seems like an unreachable fantasy. Yet here he is, kissing and cuddling with one of the people he loves the most on this Earth, and who is beginning to hold a special place in his heart. But can he let go of Yoongi so easily? Can he really forget about the man who occupied his thoughts for so long, whom he loved so dearly?

"Stop thinking too much..." He hears Jimin muttering, which makes him snap his head up with round eyes.

"How did you know?

-I could hear the gears turning in your brain..." Jimin grins, gently running a hand into his friend's hair so that Hoseok lets his eyes fall shut in wellness for a second. The touch feels reassuring, which makes him feel like confiding in Jimin about his fears. "Were you thinking about Yoongi?

-Stop being in my head, it's scary..." Hoseok mumbles, actually impressed by his friend's deductions, and Jimin chuckles softly.

"I can't, I know you too much..."

Jimin manoeuvres them so that they're facing each other on their side, before applying a soothing peck over Hoseok's mouth. The shorter male can't remember a time when he kissed someone so tenderly, not even with Taehyung with whom he was actually more brutal than usual. He knows that he still likes kissing roughly though, it's just that right now he feels like both Hoseok and him need something different, something more about feelings than actual physical sensations. To his surprise, fondness is very enjoyable as well...

"Tell me... What's wrong?" Hoseok chews on his lower lip for a few seconds, searching for the right words. He's not used to confess his feelings to anyone, so that he still has troubles doing it, but Jimin makes him more and more used to the exercise.

"I feel like you make me forget about Yoongi more and more, and I don't like it. I'm just afraid to let go of what I felt for him because - you know, after all these years being in love with him, it just doesn't feel right. I mean, being with you feels right, but..." A little silence follows, Jimin nodding in understanding.

"Don't worry, I get what you mean... but you won't forget about Yoongi, Seokkie. How could you? You don't have to be afraid of your feelings, they won't take any memory away... Moving on is important, you know, and it's not like you were going to betray Yoongi by doing so." Hoseok listens carefully to his friend, realising that Jimin's words ring true: after spending more than a decade being in love with Yoongi, it scares him to let someone else occupy his thoughts. But the memories he shares with the older will always be somewhere in his mind, the good ones as well as the bad. Being attracted to another person won't erase his past. A weight lifts off his shoulder as Hoseok tells himself that it's alright, that he can have feelings for someone else and that it doesn't mean he is being disloyal to Yoongi.

A thumb gently stroking his cheek makes him come back to reality, Jimin looking at him with a tender yet slightly worried gaze. A little smile stretches Hoseok's lips, and he can't help but kiss his friend's wrist, trying to convey as much gratefulness as he can in this gesture.

"Thank you, Jiminnie."

It surely won't take him long to get used to the idea of liking Jimin a bit too much, he tells himself when their lips meet anew.

----

Taehyung rubs one of his eyes and yawns, thanking Jimin with a nod of the head when this one brings him a cup of coffee. Jungkook is facing him, almost drowsing over his own bowl, and the man can't help but smile fondly at the sight. The three of them are having breakfast after their movie night, Hoseok being in the shower and Yoongi already having left for work.

"When did we fall asleep?" He asks, still not aware of when the two of them closed their eyes and drifted to slumber.

"During the third movie, while I was preparing my incredible mojitos for you!

-Oopsie..." Jungkook grins with his eyes still half-closed, and he receives a slap on the nape from Jimin, who is smiling as well though.

"You brats... I won't ever make them for you!

-But Jiminniiiiie!" Taehyung whines, faking a trembling lower lip so that the shorter male can't help but chuckle, quickly followed by his friend.

"Alright, alright..." Jimin huffs while pouring himself another glass of orange juice, when suddenly Taehyung's phone rings in his pocket. He groans, wondering who is calling him at such an ungodly hour, frowning when he spots the unknown number on display over the screen. Yet he picks up anyway, telling himself that it could be important.

"Hello?

-Mister Kim Taehyung?

-Himself...

-Are you Min Yoongi's brother?" The brown-haired male frowns, suddenly having a bad feeling about it.

"Indeed, why?

-This is the hospital calling. Your brother was involved in a serious car accident. Can you come to the hospital?" Taehyung remains silent for a few seconds, panic overwhelming him even though no emotion can be discerned on his impassible face. In front of him, Jungkook has stopped chewing on his piece of toast, remaining still as he wonders what's happening, and Jimin frowns at Taehyung's reaction, hoping everything is alright.

That's the moment Hoseok chooses to enter the kitchen, the smile on his face disappearing when he spots the three boys that are frozen around the table, along with the blank expression on Taehyung's face, which doesn't bode well.

"Is he okay?" Is the first thing Taehyung asks, and that's when his friends understand that something is definitely wrong. Fear seizes Hoseok when he notices that Yoongi isn't here anymore, surely having left for work while he was in the bathroom. He realises he didn't have time to tell him goodbye, and a horrible foreboding claws at his chest.

"Please come to the hospital as soon as you can." The voice replies, and Taehyung releases a shaky breath.

"I-I'll be there in a few." He replies before hanging up, springing up from his chair and running towards his shoes. He's wearing sweatpants and a sweater all crumpled from his night on the couch, but he couldn't care less.

"We have to go to the hospital- Yoongi- He had a car crash and- I don't know if he's alright!" There is a second of shock during which no one moves except Taehyung, before everyone suddenly takes action, grabbing all the necessary items in a record time before they rush towards the outside together, Jungkook unlocking his car with difficulty from the stress.

No word is exchanged during the ride, the only things audible being Taehyung's trembling puffs of breaths, Jungkook tapping nervously on the wheel and the sound of Jimin's knee jolting up and down. Hoseok remains in a daze, feeling like it barely took the blink of an eye when the vehicle eventually stops in front of the hospital.

After stammering his name to the lady at reception, the woman enjoins Taehyung to go to the second floor. He doesn't hear which section they need to go to, but Jungkook seems to have understood as he leads them towards the right place, taking Taehyung's hand in his. This is what helps him not to fall when his knees become weak, since he gets a very bad omen about this the moment he spots the doctor's face. His eyes remain fixated on the tag pinned on the doctor's blouse while the said man welcomes them, his name engraved on it just like it will remain in Taehyung's mind even years after that moment. Kim Seokjin.

"Please, follow me" is the sentence that makes him emerge from his thoughts, and now they're walking again, and he feels like he's going to burst from frustration and impatience.

"Is my brother alright?" He asks with a firmer tone the moment they're all sitting in front of a desk, Hoseok immediately spotting the pack of tissues resting on top of the glass surface. But the psychologist doesn't want to believe it, not yet, not even when the doctor's face gives it all. Yoongi isn't gone. Yoongi can't be gone.

"Your brother was seriously injured, as a truck hit his car while he was heading towards the city centre. He died while being transported to the hospital. I'm really sorry... If you need anything, just let us know and we'll find a way to help-" But none of the four men in the room can hear him anymore, not even Jungkook who is usually the one that manages to keep a clear head during moments like this.

Taehyung's head is buzzing as he is staring into space, and he suddenly feels like his life is replayed in front of his eyes - not actually his life but Yoongi's, or at least all the memories they shared together. There are images of his brother reading him a story before going to bed, teaching him how to ride a bike, playing video games with him, supporting him even when his parents had troubles accepting Jungkook, asking him to be his best man, watching movies with the four of them... The camera film unwinds into his mind from the distant past to the current moment. But Yoongi can't be dead, right? He's going to enter the room and tell them it was all a prank. God, Taehyung wouldn't even be angry, he would only squeeze him into his arms and never let him put a single foot into his car ever again.

Jungkook's first thought goes to Yoongi's wife, who still hasn't arrived. He can't imagine the pain she will go through when she will hear about what happened. He doesn't know if he would manage to handle it if he lost Taehyung. He promises himself to help his husband go through this nightmare, even if it means burying his own pain at the back of his mind. Thus, he holds Taehyung's hand more tightly, showing him his support through this gesture.

Jimin is the only one who is already crying, the reality of the situation having crashed on him more quickly than on the others. Guilt invades his chest for no apparent reason, and a stream of 'if only's courses through his mind. If only I hadn't let him go so early, if only I had let him sleep five minutes more, if only I had known. It's stupid and it doesn't makes sense, but Jimin feels angry towards the whole world and himself. What a fucking waste, he thinks. Why would Yoongi die now? He was brilliant and had numerous projects for the future. He wanted to have a child with his wife, and was writing a psychology book. It doesn't make any sense. Why him, out of the five of them? Why not Jimin, who didn't make anything of his life saved for a boring business career, who doesn't have any husband, any child, any brother? It would have been far easier if it had been him, he can't help but think.

Hoseok doesn't feel anything. It's like someone ripped his heart out of his chest, and that all the emotions he was supposed to feel at this moment poured out of his open ribcage along with the blood. While Jungkook squeezes his husband's hand, while Taehyung is shaking his head as if he can't believe what's happening, and while Jimin is a sobbing mess, Hoseok just stares into space, his mind blank.

More than the moment they see Yoongi's corpse, more than the funeral, more than all the moments they spend huddled together on Jimin's couch during the next months, it's this time at the hospital that the four of them will remember the most vividly, this time that will keep haunting their nightmares and thoughts during the next years. Moments like this never go away, but to be honest none of them wants to forget that last time they were all united in sorrow, before everything started to tear to shreds through fights and betrayals.

Knock, knock.

Jungkook opens the door and his eyes fall on his husband, the distinct scent of roses arriving to his nostrils. He now loathes the smell, as he has come to associate it with tombstones and grief. Indeed, roses were Yoongi's favourite flowers, and he brings some to his grave every time he visits him.

He lifts an eyebrow when he notices the serious way Taehyung is dressed, having put a necktie and a black smoking vest on. The brown-haired male's chest raises when he inhales, before he answers Jungkook's silent question:

"I want to say goodbye to Yoongi." He announces, Jungkook's other eyebrow joining the first one. "I've been thinking more and more about him lately, and I've come to realise that even if I don't want to forget about him, I feel like I've never been able to tell him farewell properly, and I need it to finally get over his death. I asked the counsellor if I could do it with you and she said it was an excellent idea. I mean, you've been there for me from the start and I feel like it's important for me to be with you when I'll do this. And maybe it can help you too..." Jungkook remains still in surprise for the first few seconds, before nodding dumbly in agreement, bringing a relieved smile to Taehyung's face.

"I'm just- I'm gonna put some better clothes on." He says, Taehyung not being able to prevent himself from chuckling as Jungkook is currently floating in a grey hoodie and black sweatpants, with his Iron Man socks that he doesn't want anyone to know about except from his close relatives.

The ride towards the cemetery is filled with a silence of a warm kind, and their hands join the moment they get out of the vehicle.

"Ready?" Jungkook asks as they stand in front of the black portal, his husband nodding even though the raven-haired male can spot the apprehensive look on his face. "Let's go then."

The air is cold as they walk, grey clouds hanging far above their heads. It's like the whole world understands the sadness of the moment and is putting up an appropriate scenery around them. The two of them give each other some support through the soothing squeeze of their hands, the only source of comfort they can find in such a place.

Eventually, they arrive in front of Yoongi's grave, the pair kneeling in front of it. There are always a lot of flowers here, as Yoongi helped a lot of people through his work and was appreciated by many people. Sometimes, Taehyung can't help but egotistically think that this is unfair, that this truck should have hit someone else, and that everything would have been easier if Yoongi had lived. But today, he doesn't feel any resentment, only a dull ache in his chest coupled with the relieving feeling of knowing he is finally letting his brother go. He carefully places the flowers on the grave, keeping Jungkook's fingers intertwined with his as he does.

"Thank you, Hyung. For everything." He mutters, each word a weight lifting off his spine. "I love you, and I'll never forget about you." Taehyung feels almost shocked when he sees a tear rolling down Jungkook's cheek, as the raven-haired male rarely cried these past few years. He is glad his husband is finally allowing himself to show his emotions again, and he's especially happy about the fact they are close enough anew for Jungkook to do it in his presence.

"I'll take care of him." Jungkook adds with an almost inaudible voice, making a sweet feeling bubble in Taehyung's chest, and they exchange a meaningful smile. None of them knows what the future holds, and there will surely be a lot of challenges to overcome, but one thing is sure: they will be together to face them.

"Goodbye, Hyung." Taehyung utters once having turned his head back towards the grave, not being able to hold back his tears that silently cascade down his face. Jungkook repeats the words, feeling equally sad, but they don't feel burdened anymore.

Rain starts to pour down as they're walking back to the entrance, drenching their clothes and hair in barely a minute, and they hurriedly walk towards Taehyung's car. The sound of droplets falling on the windows surrounds them after they close the doors, the brown-haired male shivering from the cold.

"Spend the night at home."

It's formulated like an order but Jungkook can see the uncertain glint in Taehyung's eyes, as if the latter was actually thinking he could answer negatively. He immediately nods so that Taehyung beams in happiness, and soon they're driving towards the flat with a slow jazz song coming through the speakers.

That night, they end up nestled against each other in bed, lying on their sides under a warm cover with their hair still a bit damp from the outside rain. This one has now turned into a tempest, the sound of howling squalls and harsh droplets echoing around the flat, the kind of weather that makes anyone glad to be at home.

Even though the outside world is unleashing its rage over them, they paradoxically couldn't feel more peaceful.

****

As always, thanks for reading :) Please consider voting or commenting, it means the world to me ^^

See you tomorrow for next chapter! Have a nice day~

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

59.5K 2.2K 40
Yoongi and Jimin's break up is tragic. Being forcefully reunited in a band called BTS is more. Falling in love again is the most. cover made by: @fru...
543K 26.9K 32
Jungkook has been married for 10 years, But Jimin dosent love him Taehyung is a 24 year buisnessman, whose wife died while giving birth to their chil...
669K 34.2K 38
The after math of a terrible break up is either getting back together or broken forever.
3.1K 169 1
Jeongguk and Taehyung made promises to each other while one forgot other cherished them and worked to make it come true. Switch taekook