Finally- Hayes Grier

By forwardplayer

"My eyes widened and I looked around as the guys screamed louder pleading me to say yes. I just looked around... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
NOTE
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Note
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Note
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
NOTE
chapter 42
chapter 43
Sequal Intro
Finally 2

chapter 40

42.3K 631 286
By forwardplayer

Question: How many chapters do you guys want this part of Finally to be until the sequal? :)

*Hayes' p.o.v*

The whole movie was torture, due to the fact that I had to watch Alex and Caitlyn in front of me the whole time. Alex was such a good friend to me and I know he woukd never go for Caitlyn, but it just bothered me so much seeing them together.

My chest was still burning with the fact that Caitlyn couldn't be mine anymore.

I don't know what I'm going to do for the rest of Magcon. There was no point for me to live anymore because Caitlyn wasn't mine. I couldn't stand Brea. I wanted her to disappear from this world. I never wanted to see her again.

As soon as the movie was over, everyone got up, except for Alex and Caitlyn. Nobady seemed to notice their position except for me and Brea. Of course, Brea didn't mind, but I did.

Alex didn't bother to wake her and he kind of shifted, trying not to wake her. Cameron laughed at him playfully and said, "Dude, just wake her."

Alex sighed and shook her carefully, while she slowly opened her eyes and looked up to see Alex. Their faces were inches apart and I felt like I was getting shot every move they made.

"Alright, you're tired. Come on," Cam bent over in front of Caitlyn. I thanked him mentally for his actions. He was suggesting for her to get on his back. I was just happy that Cam did that, before Alex would.

"Oh no, I'm fine," Caitlyn said, clearly exhausted.

"Just get on before I force you," Cam teased.

"I hate you," she laughed and jumped on his back. He shifted for her to comfortably get settled on his back and he easily got up.

Sam followed behind them rubbing Caitlyn's back and comforting her and Alex came behind them. I could tell he was falling for her. I regret inviting him to join us wherever we go.

By the time all of us were outside, we divided into grouos to take back taxis to our hotel. It was 9:40 now and it was a little dark.

"Well I needa take this thing fast before she falls off of my back so I'll get going with Sam first," Cam announced.

"I'll come with you guys," I said as they were leaving.

Cam set Caitlyn on the back seat and I sat next to her in the middle with Sam on the other side of me.

Her head fell forward with nothing to lean on and Cam noticed.

"Hey put her head on your shoulder, her neck will hurt when she wakes up," he ordered.

I did so and I thanked that Cam was here to take care of her so well. I was happy that he cared for her so much even though they weren't even related.

I slowly caught her head and put it against my shoulder, trying my 100% best not to wake her up.

The feeling of having Caitlyn lean against me like before just broke my heart and I felt like crying because this time, it meant nothing. We weren't together and this is probably going to be the most contact made between us after we get to the hotel.

The car ride was way too short. I needed more time with her.

Cam got out of the car first and carried her bridal style to the hotel. I couldn't help but smile the slightest because she looked drunk.

I watched as Cam took Caitlyn inside and I shut the taxi door close.

I let out a big sigh and just stood there while the car drove away.

I jolted uo as I felt an arm drop around my shoulders.

"Alright buddy, tell me what's wrong," Sam smiled at me.

I tried laughing, but I couldn't. I just lightly smiled and looked down at the ground.

"Nothing's wrong," I lie. Would Samantha be reliable? I did tell her everything in the past.

She have me a "Seriously?" look and punched me lightly on my stomach and said, "Come on, tell me. I know you want to."

I actually really did want to tell her.

"Okay Samantha. I'm depending on you with my life to not tell anyone. Not even Caitlyn, or my brother. Like if you tell anyone, someone will actually get hurt."

"Well damn, sounds pretty serious. Let me hear it," she said, encouraging me to go on.

I let out a big sigh and told her everything. About Brea, about Alexa, about how it was Brea who did all that to Caitlyn's room, about having to break up with Caitlyn, everything.

By the time I was done, she was shaking her head and looking down at the ground.

"That little...she's actually crazy huh? Who does that? I can't believe...you could've told me sooner so I would've done something before you broke up with Caitlyn," she said, sympathy filling her whole face.

"There's nothing you could've done, she would've done something with you too."

"What could she possibly do to hurt me? If she was to try and separating me and Cam, I would've just told Cam. If the rest of the boys know, then she can't hurt all of us."

"Yea but that would probably end up with us telling the cops or her parents, and trust me, she's a good liar. She would make something up to make us look bad."

"That's why we need a plan."

"I don't know what we could do," I really feel so relieved I have someone knowing about all of this. It was so hard keeping it bottled up inside. At least I had Sam now.

"We'll figure something out. I mean we can't have her doing this forever. Come on let's go inside," she patted my back and helped me up from the ground. As we went inside, everyone arrived and we all went to go to our rooms.

"Sam what am I gonna do? Caitlyn and I share a room now."

"I'll ask her to sleep in me and Cam's room, and Cam will sleep in your room."

I shook my head and we parted to our rooms.

*Caitlyn's p.o.v*

As Cam was setting me down on the bed, he knew I was awake.

"Caitlyn is something wrong," he looked at me as I opened my eyes.

"No I'm fine," I lied.

"I know something's wrong. Come on you could tell me," he looked really worried.

I slightly smiled and said, "I'm fine Cam, thanks for carrying me here."

He chuckled and said, "No problem. Caitlyn, please tell me what's wrong. I don't like seeing you like this."

My smile disappeared and I felt like crying again, just thinking about it. I took in a deep breath and let out a sigh.

"Hayes and I broke up."

He looked shocked and then confused.

"What, why? When?"

"Well, when everyone went inside the theater, Hayes was acting weird and then he said he lost feelings for me and broke up with me."

Cam narrowed his eyebrows and ran his fingers through his hair.

"That punk...he must have another reason. He was crazy for you. He talked about you all the time when you guys weren't together."

"Well, I guess he just got flattered after he got dared to kiss me and then he realized he didn't like me after we started dating. He just felt bad for me. I guess I wasn't good enough for him. I'm still not. I just never reached his standards."

"Caitlyn, I'm pretty sure Hayes didn't lose feelings for you. I mean I know for a fact that he loved you. And I promise you that I mean this from the bottom of my heart, you're beautiful and if Hayes can't see that, it's his loss."

I smile at his words and thank him, but I'm not feeling a bit better. He's the person I want to think that I'm beautiful. I don't care if the world thinks I am, but if Hayes doesn't think so, I don't think so.

My self esteem probably went far more than halfway down.

I couldn't take this anymore. I'm going to miss him so much.

I broke down in tears and Cameron hugged me super tight until I heard the door open.

I turned around to see Sam. She saw me and gave me a weak smile and spread her arms out. I guess Hayes told her.

I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her as she stroked my hair.

"Caitlyn you can sleep here with me while Cam sleeps with Hayes. Is that alright," she raises her eyes at Cam and he nods his head and so do I.

She nods her head and leaves the room, only to come back with my stuff. My crying has calmed down now and I don't have any more energy.

Cam kisses my forehead and leaves the room, leaving only me and Sam.

"I'm sorry babe, but let me tell you, he had a reason," Sam breaks the silence.

I give her a weak smile, not being able to say anything. I love the fact that Sam and Cam are like my parents, yet my best friends. I don't know what I would've done without them.

It was only 10, but I was so tired.

After talking for a while with Sam, Nash and Vanessa came into the room, both looking sad.

They told me that Cam told them about everything and they tried comforting me.

"Caitlyn, I would beat the crap out of that punk, but he must've had a reason, because I know he loved you," Nash said.

The words all of them said comforted me, but I didn't know if I believed that Hayes loved me.

*Hayes' p.o.v*

I lay on the bed of our...I mean my room and just stare at the ceiling.

Cam walks in after a little bit and tells me that Caitlyn would be staying with Sam.

I nod, not even looking at him.

"So why'd you do it," he asks.

"I don't know Cam. It just...happened."

"You know you loved her. Everything was going perfect. You guys rarely ever fought. What happened?"

"I just...don't feel the same about her the way I did before."

"Hayes don't lie to me. Come on, just spill it."

I knew I couldn't tell Cam. I already told Sam. Then Cam would surely tell Nash, and Nash would freak. He would go all out on Brea, only to make her seek even more revenge and ruin all of our lives.

I give out a big sigh and just shake my head and close my eyes.

He sighs too and just pats my shoulder.

"Well I'm here if you want to tell me," he says, and walks out of the room.

I know I'm probably going to get a lot of talks from all the boys, with the fact that they all loved Caitlyn.

Saying that, Nash walks in the room. Not really walks...he barges in.

"What the hell Hayes? You think you could just do that to Caitlyn? You better have a good reason."

I do.

"Unless someone's going to get hurt because of your guys' relationship, you didn't have a reason to do that."

Someone is going to get hurt.

"You know you loved Caitlyn. I know you loved Caitlyn."

I still do.

"Well spill it," he says harshly.

"Nash come on, give the little guy a break. It's not his fault, he has to have a reason," Sam puts her hand on his shoulder.

I mentally thank her for that.

She gives me a slight nod, saying that she's got me.

I sit up and take Sam outside.

"Sam I really want to tell them. I can't take this anymore," I whisper, running my fingers through my hair.

"We have to think it through first. Like what she'll do if she finds out that we told them," she explains.

"She'll probably deny it...nevermind it's hopeless."

"Come on, who do you think the boys will believe? You, or a random fan that came out of noewhere, pretending to be Caitlyn's friend?"

"But she's a really good liar. She got my ex-girlfriend to move to California because she hated her."

Her eyes grew wide at the fact but she shook it off in an instant.

"You know what, we have to tell Nash. I mean there's nothing I can do because I'm not really good with this stuff, but Nash is. He'll know what to do."

"You think so?"

"We won't know unless we try," she smiles. I smile back and we both agree to tell Nash and Cam. Vanessa was here too so we just decided to tell her too.

After telling them everything, Nash was freaking out, like I'd expected.

At first, he was about to storm out and skin Brea alive, but we had to talk him out of it.

He calmed down and started to think smart. It took him about 20 minutes of silent thinking to come up with his plan, but it would probably work out.

The plan would end up with Caitlyn finding out the truth and that I still love her and Brea getting caught by everyone.

*Caitlyn's p.o.v*

I couldn't sleep because it was only around 11 a.m. and everything happened so quickly.

I decided to just hang out with Brea and Alex. I was actually getting to know Alex now. I'm happy for Brea because I think he might actually like her.

I went to Brea's room and Alex was already there. I gave her a "nice" look and she giggled.

We were just watching tv on Brea's bed until Hayes walked in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 29.8K 67
"Let's get one thing straight, Red, once a deal is made with me there is no backing out. there's no loophole, no back door, no side gate, nothin...
102K 1.6K 55
"babygirl" -- disclaimer: i wrote this when i was 14 and i do realize it is literally the worst book i've ever written i'm so sorry haha so read at y...
2.6M 73.4K 45
Completed - He had me pinned against the wall outside of his dorm late at night. He was staring down at me angrily. I was confused to say the least...