Every Rose Has Its Thorns

Por lilljhx

It has been two years since Edward and the Cullens left. He broke my heart more than I thought possible. It w... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Release Date
Release Date Moved Forwad
Sequel Released
Hi :)
Publishing
I have a youtube now :)

And End...For Now

4.7K 47 5
Por lilljhx

Hey guys!
I feel like the last chapter was a nice way to end this book and I feel like it wrapped almost everything up...
Except for Edward's plan with one of the Denalis (which I mentioned earlier on in the book) and for that reason - along with a few others - I have decided to write a sequel.
The Sequel will still be Rosella and it will take off from Prom, Graduation ect. And there will be a lot more Rosella action in the first few chapters, so that's good.
I'm open to suggestions if people have a certain character or events they want mentioned, I may take it in to consideration. HOWEVER THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL BE USED AND IF IT IS I WILL GIVE CREDIT because I ain't no theif and any ideas I get from you guys, I will leave your user and stuff in the note at the end of the paragraph👍

Thank you all for reading and showing me immense support all throughout this story!

OH ALSO, I FORGOT TO SAY.
The Sequel will be uploaded around the beginning of the next academic year (basically mid September) so that I can really work hard on it with out stressing.
And with me moving in to year 10 (I'll be 15 so I don't know what Grade/Year that is for people outside the UK) I may not be as active because I will have quite a few GCSEs towards the end of the year which are my focus.
And if anyone took the option of doing an English Baccalaureate, was it hard/any different from any of the work of those who didn't?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.2K 60 14
Alyssa thought she lost the love of her life. Shortly after getting married, he left for the army. He would write her letters everyday until all of a...
3.4K 85 11
Edward Cullen x Male! Oc Stephen King wrote, "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real, too. They live inside us; and sometimes, they win." It's okay...
293K 8.1K 29
"You can't disappear for two months and comeback to ruin everything" ° ° ° Bella is about to get married to Edward. Evie helped the Cullens with the...
532K 10.7K 49
~Carlisle Cullen love story~ Sophie swan daughter of Charlie swan and Renee.. sister of Bella swan. Sophie see's the world as black and white.. but s...