locked in || a Rarl fanfictio...

بواسطة tslove18

SEXUAL | TRIGGER WARNINGS | MATURE | CRUEL LANGUAGE | DARK HUMOR all right owned by the walking dead. i don't... المزيد

c. 1
c. 2
c. 4
c.5
c.6

c. 3

4.9K 87 98
بواسطة tslove18

carls pov.

i'm helping Deanna in the yard, and enid approaches me when she walks away.

"wanna come over and smoke tonight?" she asks me, "or drink- if you want?"

"are ron and Mikey gonna be there?" i ask.

she shrugs. "i mean... i was hoping maybe it could be just you and me-"

i chew on my lip. i don't really wanna go without Ron. he made me less nervous yesterday.

"i understand if not. i wouldn't wanna hang out with me either." she acts sad.

"that's not it- i just- i wouldn't want Mikey and Ron to get jealous that you're hanging out with me instead of them." i lie, making up a stupid excuse.

"oh. okay." she looks down, frowning. "they don't have to know."

can she just take the hint? i don't wanna.
Enid's cool and all, i'm just weirdly uncomfortable around her. like something feels wrong.

"i'm all sweaty though, I gotta shower." i chew my lip.

"you can shower at my place." she smiles, and puts her hands in front of her body, squeezing her boobs between her elbows.

Her cleavage is practically hanging out. is she trying to seduce me? does she not know that i'm gay?

"but my razors and everything are at home." i say.

"why would you need to shave?" she bites her lip, slightly smirking.
"my facial hair grows really fast." another lie.

"mm okay..." she winks a little, biting her lip.

enid

he glares at my cleavage, which i take as a sexual sign.
"c'mon, it'll be fun." i smile, holding back from smirking.

"okay." i finally get him to agree, and later we end up at my house.

-

carl.

enid keeps trying to touch me. like placing her hand on my shoulder when she laughs, or brushing her hand against mine when handing me water.
and it's obvious.

I agreed to come over, but only if she didn't make me drink.
and after i showered in my own house.
she had a horror movie on, and we ate popcorn.
i got jump scared, and she hugged me and hid her eyes.

she had my shirt bunched up in her fists, and she laid her head in my chest.
I felt eager to separate from her.

she notices my uncomfortableness, and looks up at me, "what's wrong?"

I shake my head. "nothing- i um... im gonna use the bathroom."

she nods and i leave, my heart beating rapidly.
i don't wanna be here.
not at all.

I walk back out and sit on the couch, keeping a bit of space between Enid and I.

"carl?" she sits on her knees, and faces me on the couch.
"hm?" i mumble, half hoping she'll ask me to leave now.
she clears her throat, and brushes her hair behind her ear. "are you gonna kiss me, or what?"
"i um- i-"
she rolls her eyes, and kisses my lips.
i don't feel anything, it's empty; and feels half hearted.

she pulls away and smirks, and grabs both of my hands, bringing them up to her breasts. "have you ever touched a girls boobs before?"
i shake my head.
how fucking abrupt.
i'm literally gay.

her boobs are soft, and kinda squishy; but they bore me, i just don't care.
i wanna get out of here as fast as i can.

she kisses me again, this time more like making out.
"enid-" i try to push her away, but she just keeps kissing me.

she grabs one of my hands, and puts it on her lower back, pushing it down till it reaches her ass.
she continues to kiss me, her lips are slathered in spit, making me force myself not to gag.

a soft moan escapes her lips as she kisses me, and i freeze. i cant move.

i don't fucking feel anything. I just want her to stop.
i try to pull away, but she takes it as a submissive sign, and wraps her arms around my neck.
"e-enid please st-" i push her away, and she groans.
"what's wrong?" she breathes heavily.

the door opens, and we both pull away quickly, dropping our hands to our sides.

Ron stands in the doorway, an unreadable expression taking over his face when he sees us.
oh god.
if enid says anything- i'm gonna fucking kill myself.

"sorry. i didn't mean to interrupt." he gives enid an angry look, which i mentally question.

i don't want him to think i like enid.
i don't.

"h-he can stay." i say quietly, almost whispering.
"what do you mean- 'he can stay.' did we not just have a heated make out session?" she snaps.

i fumble with my hands, and mumble my hatred towards this moment. quiet enough that she can't hear a word.
Ron stands in the door.
i ignore enid. "are you okay... ron?" i ask shyly, immediately regretting it.
his name lingers in my brain, almost like an addiction.

he nods slowly. "u-um. yeah." he fakes a smile.
Enid sighs. "Ron come in. i'm gonna get some boo's and take a shower."
they share an unreadable glance.
enid heads upstairs.

Ron closes the door behind him, and sits a few feet from me. "so, you like enid?" he asks, his voice slightly shaky.
does he like her?
my cheeks heat up. "n-no actually-"

"she forced you into it?"

"i mean-kind of- i don't know..." i get nervous speaking to him.
"did she hurt you?" he sounds genuinely concerned.
"n-no i just- didn't want it."

i find myself watching his lips as he talks, they're perfect and visibly soft.
"enid's good at manipulating people, it's kind of her specialty." he rolls his eyes a little.

Ron's pov.
i sit across from carl, picking at my short nails.
she told me she wouldn't kiss him. but i guess i didn't really believe it anyways, so i cant be mad.

"was that your first kiss?" i ask him.
during their kiss he was awkward, even for the split second that i saw.

he looks down, his cheeks a light shade of pink.
as he looks down, his hair falls into his face, and he swipes it over to the side.
"it doesn't count if i don't want it to- right?" he asks.

i lean in my chair a little, getting comfortable. "i guess."

so it was.
Adorable little Carl Grimes has never kissed someone before.

"why didn't you want it?" i dig deeper for answers, making him uncomfortable, "is something wrong with enid?" i move to the couch next to him, and look down at him.
i hardly pay attention to anything he says, his obviously kissable lips move in sync with his words. i chew on my lip and hold back.
"no- no. it's not Enid- i just... i kinda wanted it to matter, i know it sounds dumb but i-" he stops, and sighs. "it doesn't matter."

"no." i say, "i get it."
he looks up into my eyes, a glimpse of hope gazed in them.

"ron i-" he pauses, "why do you care?" his voice shakes, indicating past pain.
"why wouldn't i care Carl?" i realize that what i just said is very cringe worthy.

his eyes are glossy, almost teary. "i don't know, i'm just not used to it."

"people caring?"

he nods a little.
i bite my lip, and stare down at his lips, but this time i can't just look away. i stare. and he notices, but doesn't say anything.
"is there something on my face?" he asks.
"no, sorry."

"r-ron?"
"yeah?"
"don't you and enid- have a thing?"
i chuckle. "no. definitely not. i'm gay."

"oh, okay."

he rolls his lip between his teeth, which i find really hot.

"now can i ask you something?"

he nods.

"are you-" i sigh, "how do i say this, homophobic?"

carl's pov

holy mother of fucking shit.
ron's gay too.
"no- god no- definitely not."

"good." he nods a little.

i wanna scream.
i wanna tell him i'm a fucking flaming homosexual.
but i don't. i'm too shy.
at least he wouldn't judge me

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

732K 27K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
437K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...